🎙️ Podcast #31|What’s stopping you from learning Chinese? – 是什么阻碍你学中文?| Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好,欢迎来到我们的中文学习频道。
Hello everyone, welcome to our Chinese learning channel.
今天我们要说一说一个很特别的问题。
Today we are going to talk about a very special issue.
你是不是学过中文?
Have you studied Chinese?
你是不是开始了,但后来没有继续?
Did you start something but then didn't continue?
你是不是觉得中文很难,所以不想学了?
Do you think Chinese is difficult and therefore don’t want to learn it anymore?
很多人都有这个问题。
Many people have this problem.
今天我们一起看看:是什么阻碍你学中文?
Today we will look at: What is preventing you from learning Chinese?
中文是一个很好听的语言,也很有意思。
Chinese is a very pleasant language and very interesting.
可是,有时候,我们学习的时候,会遇到一些困难。
However, sometimes, we encounter some difficulties when we study.
我们会觉得不开心、不想学了。
We will feel unhappy and not want to learn anymore.
其实,这些都是很正常的。
In fact, these are all very normal.
每个人都会这样,不是你一个人。
This happens to everyone, not just you.
有的人说:“我没有时间。
Some people say, “I don’t have time.
”有的人说:“我总是说错。
"Some people say: "I always say the wrong thing.
”还有的人说:“我觉得我不聪明,学不好。
"Others said: "I don't think I'm smart and can't learn well.
”这些声音,在我们心里,一直说话,一直让我们停下来,不再学习。
"These voices, in our hearts, keep talking, and keep asking us to stop and learn.
但是,我们今天要告诉你:你可以学好中文。
But, we want to tell you today: you can learn Chinese well.
你可以每天进步。
You can improve every day.
你不需要很聪明,也不需要很多时间。
You don't need to be smart or have a lot of time.
你只需要每天走一步,一点点就好。
You just need to take one step every day, just a little bit.
所以,我们今天一起看看,到底是什么在阻碍我们学中文?
So, let’s take a look today at what is hindering us from learning Chinese?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
很多人不学中文,是因为他们害怕说错。
Many people don't learn Chinese because they are afraid of making mistakes.
他们觉得,如果我说错了,别人会笑我,别人会不喜欢我。
They think that if I say something wrong, others will laugh at me and dislike me.
所以,他们不敢开口。
So, they didn't dare to speak.
他们只听,只看,不说。
They only listen and watch, but don't speak.
但是,如果你不说,你怎么能学会呢?
But if you don't speak it, how can you learn it?
说错了没有关系。
It doesn’t matter if you say it wrong.
说错是学习的一部分。
Making mistakes is part of learning.
我们小时候学说话,也会说错。
When we were learning to speak as children, we also made mistakes.
爸爸妈妈会笑一下,然后告诉我们怎么说。
Mom and Dad would smile and then tell us how to say it.
我们就慢慢学会了。
We learned it slowly.
现在我们学中文,也一样。
The same is true when we learn Chinese now.
说错没关系,重要的是你敢说。
It doesn’t matter if you say something wrong, what matters is that you dare to say it.
你说一次,说两次,说很多次,你就会说对了。
Say it once, say it twice, say it many times, and you will get it right.
我们要告诉自己:“我可以错,但我不会放弃。
We have to tell ourselves: "I can be wrong, but I will not give up.
”慢慢来,一步一步,你一定可以进步。
"Take it slow, step by step, and you will definitely make progress.
还有一些人觉得学中文太难了,学了很多天也没有进步。
Some people think that learning Chinese is too difficult and they have not made any progress after studying for many days.
他们觉得自己很笨,别人学得快,自己学得慢。
They feel that they are stupid because others learn quickly but they learn slowly.
其实,这不是真的。
Actually, this is not true.
每个人都有自己的速度。
Everyone has their own speed.
有的人快,有的人慢,但大家都会进步。
Some are fast, some are slow, but everyone will improve.
你不要看别人,你要看自己。
Don't look at others, look at yourself.
你今天比昨天好,就是进步。
If you are better today than yesterday, that is progress.
你可以写一个小本子,记下你每天学了什么。
You can keep a small notebook to record what you learned every day.
今天学了三个新词,就写下来。
I learned three new words today, so I wrote them down.
明天你再看一看,读一读,说一说。
Take a look at it, read it and talk about it tomorrow.
一个星期以后,你会看到你记了很多词,你会觉得很开心。
After a week, you will see that you have memorized a lot of words and you will feel very happy.
这个时候,你就不会觉得“我没有进步”。
At this time, you will not feel that "I have not made any progress."
很多时候,我们不是不会学,而是我们忘记了我们已经在进步。
Many times, it’s not that we don’t know how to learn, but that we forget that we are already making progress.
我们每天都在听、在说、在记,这些都是学习。
We listen, speak and remember every day, and these are all learning.
你看一个视频,听一个句子,都会帮助你。
Watching a video or listening to a sentence will help you.
不要小看这些小事,小事每天做,就是大事。
Don’t underestimate these little things. Doing small things every day will become big things.
如果你现在觉得累了,觉得学不好,那是因为你太努力了,你太想马上学会。
If you feel tired now and feel that you cannot learn well, it is because you are working too hard and want to learn it right away.
我们要放松一点,一天学五分钟也很好。
We should relax a little, and it’s also good to study for five minutes a day.
不要着急,慢慢来。
Don't rush, take your time.
你可以试试每天早上起床后,听一个中文句子,说一遍。
You can try listening to a Chinese sentence and speaking it again after getting up every morning.
或者睡觉前,读一个中文词,写下来。
Or before going to bed, read a Chinese word and write it down.
时间不需要很长,重要的是每天都有。
It doesn’t have to be a long time, what matters is that you do it every day.
中文不是考试,它是一个工具,是一个桥,让你和更多人交流。
Chinese is not an exam, it is a tool, a bridge that allows you to communicate with more people.
所以,不要怕错,不要怕慢,只要你在学,你就是最棒的。
So, don’t be afraid of making mistakes, don’t be afraid of being slow, as long as you are learning, you are the best.
继续走下去,你一定可以说好中文。
Keep going and you will definitely be able to speak Chinese well.
还有一个问题是,很多人觉得自己没有中文环境。
Another problem is that many people feel that they do not have a Chinese environment.
没有人可以一起说中文,也没有机会用中文。
There was no one to speak Chinese with, and no opportunity to use Chinese.
他们每天都用母语,说母语,听母语,所以中文很快就忘了。
They use, speak and listen to their native language every day, so they forget Chinese very quickly.
但是我们可以做一些小事情,来改变这个问题。
But there are small things we can do to change this.
你可以在家里贴一些中文词语,比如“门”“桌子”“水”“书”等等。
You can post some Chinese words at home, such as "door", "table", "water", "book", etc.
每天看到,就可以记住。
If you see it every day, you will remember it.
你也可以在家自己说中文。
You can also speak Chinese at home.
比如你在做饭的时候,可以说:“我现在在做饭。
For example, when you are cooking, you can say, "I am cooking now.
”吃饭的时候说:“我喜欢吃米饭。
"While eating, he said, "I like to eat rice."
”走路的时候说:“今天的天气很好。
"While walking, he said, "The weather is very good today.
”虽然身边没有人听你说,但是你自己听到了,你的大脑也听到了,
Even though no one around you is listening to you, you hear it, and your brain hears it too.
这样中文就慢慢进来了。
In this way, Chinese gradually came in.
如果你喜欢看手机,也可以用中文去看。
If you prefer to watch it on your phone, you can also watch it in Chinese.
有很多中文视频很简单,也很好玩。
There are many Chinese videos that are simple and fun.
你可以听他们说话,也可以学他们说的句子。
You can listen to them speak and learn the sentences they say.
有时候他们说得很快,你听不懂,但没有关系,你可以多听几遍。
Sometimes they speak very fast and you can't understand them, but it doesn't matter, you can listen to them a few more times.
慢慢地,你会发现有一些词你听懂了,有一些句子你会说了。
Slowly, you will find that there are some words you understand and some sentences you can say.
还有一个方法就是录音。
Another method is recording.
你可以自己说一句中文,然后录下来,再听听看。
You can speak a sentence in Chinese yourself, record it, and then listen to it.
如果说错了,就改一下,再说一遍。
If you say something wrong, correct it and say it again.
你会发现,这样学,比一个人只看书更有用。
You will find that learning in this way is more useful than just reading books alone.
你也可以看看以前的录音,看看你说得有没有更好,这样你会更有信心。
You can also look at previous recordings to see if you speak better, so you can feel more confident.
你也可以给自己定一个小小的目标,比如“一天说一句中文”,“一天听一个中文视频”,
You can also set a small goal for yourself, such as "speak a sentence in Chinese a day" or "listen to a Chinese video a day".
“一天学两个新词”。
“Learn two new words a day.”
这些目标不要太大,要简单,要容易完成。
These goals should not be too big, but simple and easy to achieve.
完成以后,你可以给自己一个小奖励,比如吃一块巧克力,或者休息五分钟。
After you finish, you can give yourself a small reward, such as a piece of chocolate or a five-minute break.
这样学习就会变得有趣,也不会觉得太累。
This way learning will become interesting and not too tiring.
学习语言不是一件快的事情。
Learning a language is not a quick process.
它就像种一棵树,每天给它一点水,一点阳光,慢慢地它就会长大。
It's like planting a tree. Give it a little water and a little sunshine every day, and slowly it will grow.
中文也一样,你每天做一点点,就会慢慢变好。
The same goes for Chinese. If you do a little bit every day, you will gradually get better.
不要等有中文环境才开始说,现在就是最好的时候。
Don’t wait until you are in a Chinese environment to start speaking, now is the best time.
你说得越多,听得越多,中文就会离你越近。
The more you speak and listen, the closer Chinese will be to you.
你不需要很完美,只要你一直在学,你就已经很棒了。
You don't have to be perfect, as long as you keep learning, you are already great.
很多人说他们没有时间学中文。
Many people say they don't have time to learn Chinese.
他们每天上班,上学,回家后很累,没有力气学习。
They go to work and school every day, and when they get home they are very tired and have no energy to study.
他们觉得学习需要一小时,两小时,时间太长。
They feel that one or two hours of study is too long.
所以他们一直不开始。
So they never started.
其实,学习中文不需要很长时间。
In fact, it doesn’t take a long time to learn Chinese.
五分钟也可以。
Five minutes is fine.
重点不是时间多,而是你每天都做。
The key is not to have more time, but to do it every day.
你可以早上刷牙的时候听一个中文句子,也可以在坐车的时候看一个中文单词。
You can listen to a Chinese sentence while brushing your teeth in the morning, or look at a Chinese word while riding in the car.
你不需要坐下来一个小时,只需要找一个小时间,比如吃饭前、睡觉前、上厕所时,
You don't need to sit down for an hour, just find a small time, such as before eating, before going to bed, or when going to the toilet.
都可以用来学习。
Can be used for learning.
这样,你的生活和中文就慢慢连在一起了。
In this way, your life and Chinese will slowly become connected.
还有一个好方法是把学习和每天的动作放在一起。
Another good idea is to integrate learning into your daily routine.
比如你每天早上喝水,那你可以在那时候说一句中文:“我在喝水。
For example, if you drink water every morning, you can say something in Chinese at that time: "I am drinking water.
”每天出门的时候,你说:“我要去上班。
"Every day when you go out, you say, "I'm going to work.
”这样,你不用找新时间,而是用已有的时间来学习。
” This way, you don’t have to find new time, but use the time you already have to study.
这样学习不会让你觉得累,也不会忘记。
Studying this way will not make you feel tired and you will not forget.
有时候,我们不是没有时间,而是我们不知道怎么开始。
Sometimes, it’s not that we don’t have time, but that we don’t know how to start.
我们想学得很好,所以给自己很多压力。
We want to learn well, so we put a lot of pressure on ourselves.
其实你不需要学很多,你只要学一点点,然后每天重复。
In fact, you don’t need to learn a lot, you just need to learn a little bit and repeat it every day.
比如一个句子:“我喜欢看书。
For example, a sentence: "I like reading.
”你可以今天读,明天再说,后天再写。
“You can read it today, talk about it tomorrow, and write it the day after tomorrow.
一个星期后,这个句子就变成你自己的了。
After a week, the sentence will become your own.
还有一个帮助的方法是用手机设置提醒。
Another way to help is to set reminders on your phone.
比如中午十二点提醒你读一句中文,晚上八点提醒你听一个中文音频。
For example, it will remind you to read a Chinese sentence at noon, and remind you to listen to a Chinese audio at 8 o'clock in the evening.
你可以设置声音很小,但每天都提醒你。
You can set the sound to be low but still remind you every day.
这样你不会忘记,也不会拖延。
This way you won’t forget and you won’t procrastinate.
时间久了,你就习惯了。
After a long time, you get used to it.
很多人说:“我太忙了,没时间。
Many people say, “I’m too busy and don’t have time.
”但如果你看看自己的手机,你会发现你每天用手机很多时间。
"But if you look at your phone, you'll see you spend a lot of time on it every day.
有时候玩游戏,有时候刷视频。
Sometimes I play games, sometimes I watch videos.
这些时间也可以拿来学中文。
This time can also be used to learn Chinese.
比如刷视频的时候,看一个中文短视频。
For example, when watching videos, watch a short Chinese video.
玩手机的时候,看一个中文学习App。
While playing with your phone, look at a Chinese learning app.
你不需要改变很多,只要一点点就可以。
You don't need to change a lot, just a little bit will do.
所以不要再说“我没有时间”。
So stop saying “I don’t have time”.
你有时间,只是你还没有开始用。
You have time, you just haven't started using it yet.
现在就开始吧,五分钟就够了。
Get started now, it only takes five minutes.
每天五分钟,一个月以后你会看到很大的不同。
Just five minutes a day and you’ll see a big difference in a month.
中文学习不是一天的事,是每天一点点积累的过程。
Learning Chinese is not a one-day thing, but a process of accumulating little by little every day.
你做到了,就会越来越好。
If you do it, you will get better and better.
有些人觉得自己没有语言天赋。
Some people feel they have no talent for languages.
他们说:“我不是学语言的人,我学不会。
They say, “I’m not a language learner, I can’t learn it.
”他们看到别人说得很好,就觉得:“他很聪明,我不行。
"When they see others speaking very well, they think: "He is very smart, I can't do that.
”这种想法很常见,但它不是对的。
This idea is common, but it is not true.
我们每个人小时候都不会说话,是慢慢学会的。
None of us could speak when we were young, but we learned it slowly.
那时候没有老师,也没有书,就是每天听,天天说,所以学会了。
At that time, there were no teachers or books. I just listened and spoke every day, so I learned it.
学中文也一样。
The same goes for learning Chinese.
你不需要特别聪明,你只需要每天接触它。
You don't need to be particularly smart, you just need to be exposed to it every day.
你看一个词,读一个句子,听一个声音,你的大脑就开始记住它了。
You see a word, read a sentence, hear a sound, and your brain starts to remember it.
时间长了,你就会发现,原来你可以说中文,原来你也有能力学好。
After a long time, you will find that you can speak Chinese and you have the ability to learn it well.
我们常常觉得别人比我们强,是因为我们只看到别人好的部分,没有看到他们努力的过程。
We often feel that others are better than us because we only see the good parts of others and fail to see the process of their hard work.
一个人能说流利中文,一定是他每天练习,每天学习,才变成这样的。
If a person can speak Chinese fluently, it must be because he practices and studies every day.
所以,不要说你没有天赋,而要问自己:“我今天有没有多学一个词?
So, instead of saying you don’t have talent, ask yourself: “Did I learn one extra word today?
我有没有再读一遍?
Did I read it again?
”这些小小的努力,会一点一点变成大大的变化。
"These small efforts will gradually turn into big changes.
还有一种办法,就是每周给自己一个小目标,比如这一周,我要学会十个新词。
Another way is to set a small goal for yourself every week, for example, this week I will learn ten new words.
你可以写在纸上,每天看一看,读一读,用一用。
You can write it on paper, look at it, read it and use it every day.
比如你学了“吃饭”,你就说:“我喜欢吃饭。
For example, if you have learned the word “eat”, you can say: “I like to eat.
”学了“朋友”,你就说:“我有很多朋友。
"After learning the word "friend", you can say: "I have many friends.
”这样词语就变成你的,不会忘了。
"Then the words become yours and you won't forget them.
你也可以把学过的词写成小卡片,贴在墙上、桌子上、镜子上,每天看到就读一下。
You can also write the words you have learned on small cards, stick them on the wall, table, or mirror, and read them every day when you see them.
看到“水”,你就说:“我要喝水。
When you see “water,” you say, “I want to drink water.
”看到“书”,你就说:“我在看书。
"When you see the word "book", you say: "I'm reading a book.
”这些方法都很简单,但非常有用。
"These methods are simple but very useful.
其实,不是你没有天赋,而是你还没有找到适合你的学习方法。
In fact, it’s not that you don’t have talent, but that you haven’t found a learning method that suits you.
有的人喜欢听,有的人喜欢写,有的人喜欢看视频。
Some people like to listen, some like to write, and some like to watch videos.
你可以试试看哪种方法让你最开心,就用它。
You can try and see which method makes you happiest and use that.
只要你觉得学中文是快乐的,你就会一直学下去。
As long as you find learning Chinese fun, you will keep learning.
你要相信自己。
You have to believe in yourself.
你不是不能学中文,你只是刚刚开始。
It's not that you can't learn Chinese, you're just starting.
给自己一点时间,一点信心,你一定可以。
Give yourself some time and some confidence, and you can do it.
每个人都可以学会中文,只要你不放弃,每天进步一点点,中文就会越来越容易。
Anyone can learn Chinese. As long as you don't give up and make a little progress every day, Chinese will become easier and easier.
你已经很棒了,坚持下去,会更棒。
You are already great, keep going and you will be even better.
有时候,我们放弃学习,是因为我们太快想要看到结果。
Sometimes, we give up on learning because we want to see results too quickly.
我们想三天说中文,一个星期听懂中文,一个月写出句子。
We want to speak Chinese in three days, understand Chinese in a week, and write sentences in a month.
如果我们没有看到结果,就觉得自己不行,就想停下来。
If we don’t see results, we feel we are not good enough and want to stop.
这是很多人都会有的感觉。
This is a feeling that many people have.
但其实,学习不是马上有结果的事。
But in fact, learning is not something that will produce results immediately.
就像种一棵树,今天种下去,明天不会长大,但每天给水,慢慢地就会有变化。
It’s like planting a tree. If you plant it today, it won’t grow big tomorrow, but if you water it every day, it will slowly change.
中文学习也一样。
The same goes for learning Chinese.
你今天学了一个词,明天你可能还会忘记。
You learn a word today, but you may forget it tomorrow.
但你第三天再看一次,第五天再说一次,它就留在你心里了。
But if you look at it again on the third day and say it again on the fifth day, it will stay in your heart.
重复是非常重要的。
Repetition is very important.
不是学一次就会,是多次看、多次说,才会记住。
You won’t learn it just by studying it once. You will remember it only after reading and saying it many times.
你可以给自己一个复习表,每天复习前两天学的词。
You can give yourself a review schedule and review the words you learned in the previous two days every day.
不要一直学新词,而是把学过的词用起来。
Don't keep learning new words, but use the words you have learned.
我们的大脑喜欢重复。
Our brains love repetition.
如果一个词你看到十次,说十次,写十次,它就变成你自己的了。
If you see a word ten times, say it ten times, write it ten times, it becomes your own.
所以学习中文,不是快,而是多次做。
So learning Chinese is not about speed, but about doing it many times.
你今天听不懂,没关系,明天再听。
It’s okay if you don’t understand today, you can listen to it tomorrow.
今天不会写,明天再写。
If you can’t write today, write it tomorrow.
慢慢地,就会越来越好。
Slowly, things will get better.
还有一点是,我们要学会享受过程,不只是看结果。
Another point is that we must learn to enjoy the process, not just look at the results.
比如,你今天花十分钟听中文,这是好事。
For example, if you spend ten minutes listening to Chinese today, that’s a good thing.
你今天学了一个新句子,这是进步。
You learned a new sentence today, that's progress.
你不用天天都进步很多,只要每天都有一点点前进,就很好。
You don't have to make a lot of progress every day, as long as you make a little progress every day, that's good.
学习是一个慢慢走的路,不是跑步比赛。
Learning is a slow walk, not a running race.
你也可以记录自己的小进步。
You can also record your small progress.
今天学了“苹果”“香蕉”,你写下来。
Today we learned “apple” and “banana”, please write them down.
明天学了“天气”“喜欢”,也写下来。
Tomorrow we will learn “weather” and “like”, write them down too.
一周后你看一看,你已经会说很多词了。
After a week, you will see that you can already speak a lot of words.
这个时候你会觉得很开心,也更有信心。
At this time you will feel very happy and more confident.
中文不是一个考试,而是一种工具。
Chinese is not a test, but a tool.
你会的越多,你就可以做的越多。
The more you know, the more you can do.
你可以看中文电影,听中文歌,和朋友聊天,去中国旅行。
You can watch Chinese movies, listen to Chinese songs, chat with friends, and travel to China.
每一个词、每一个句子,都会带你走得更远。
Every word and every sentence will take you further.
所以,不要着急,不要放弃。
So, don't rush and don't give up.
你不是没有进步,而是你的进步正在慢慢发生。
It’s not that you’re not making progress, but your progress is happening slowly.
最重要的是,你要一直走下去。
The most important thing is that you keep going.
哪怕有时候很慢,也要坚持。
Even if it's slow sometimes, keep going.
今天学一点,明天学一点,后天再学一点。
Learn a little today, learn a little tomorrow, and learn a little the day after tomorrow.
每天的努力,都会在未来变成惊喜。
Every day’s hard work will turn into surprises in the future.
你在学习中文的路上,已经走得很远了。
You have come a long way in learning Chinese.
继续走,你一定可以。
Keep going, you can do it.
我们学中文,有时候觉得很难,不是因为中文真的难,而是因为我们心里有很多声音。
Sometimes we find it difficult to learn Chinese, not because Chinese is really difficult, but because there are many voices in our hearts.
这些声音说:“你不行”“你太慢了”“你学不会”。
These voices say: "You can't do it," "You're too slow," "You can't learn."
这些声音让我们不想继续,不想努力。
These voices make us not want to continue and not want to work hard.
其实,这些声音不是真的,它们只是我们心里的害怕。
In fact, these voices are not real, they are just the fear in our hearts.
我们要学会听自己内心的声音,而不是害怕的声音。
We must learn to listen to our inner voice rather than the voice of fear.
你可以每天给自己说一句好听的话,比如:“我可以学好中文”“我已经比昨天更好”。
You can say something nice to yourself every day, such as: "I can learn Chinese well" or "I am better than yesterday."
这样,你的大脑就会变得更有力气,更开心。
This way, your brain will become stronger and happier.
你的学习也会更轻松。
Your study will also be easier.
有时候我们不是不会学,而是我们太担心,太紧张。
Sometimes it’s not that we don’t know how to learn, but that we are too worried and nervous.
放松一点,慢慢来,你会发现自己能做得很好。
Relax a little, take your time, and you'll find you can do just fine.
你也可以试着和自己做朋友。
You can also try to be friends with yourself.
不要一直批评自己,而是鼓励自己。
Don't criticize yourself all the time, but encourage yourself.
今天学得少了,没有关系,明天可以多学一点。
It doesn’t matter if you learn less today, you can learn more tomorrow.
今天说错了,也没关系,明天可以说对。
It doesn’t matter if you say it’s wrong today, you can say it’s right tomorrow.
学习语言不是做得完美,而是每天继续。
Learning a language is not about being perfect, but about continuing every day.
每一次继续,都是一个胜利。
Every continuation is a victory.
如果你觉得累了,也可以休息一下。
If you feel tired, you can take a break.
学习不是一直不停的走,而是要有时候停一停,再继续走。
Learning is not about moving forward all the time, but about stopping sometimes and then continuing.
你可以听一首中文歌,看一个中文小视频,或者读一个简单的中文句子。
You can listen to a Chinese song, watch a short Chinese video, or read a simple Chinese sentence.
这些也都是学习。
These are also learning.
它们不一定让你学很多新词,但会让你开心,让你对中文有感情。
They may not allow you to learn many new words, but they will make you happy and help you develop a love for Chinese.
学习不是只有书和考试,还有很多快乐的方式。
Learning is not just about books and exams, there are many fun ways to learn.
你也可以找一个喜欢的中文词,把它写下来,画一幅画,或者用它写一句你自己的话。
You can also find a Chinese word you like and write it down, draw a picture of it, or write a sentence of your own using it.
比如你喜欢“快乐”这个词,你可以画一个笑脸,也可以写“我今天很快乐”。
For example, if you like the word "happy", you can draw a smiley face or write "I am very happy today".
这样学习不但有用,还很好玩。
Learning this way is not only useful, but also fun.
中文是一个很美的语言,它有很多意思,也有很多文化。
Chinese is a beautiful language with many meanings and cultures.
每一个词背后都有一个故事。
There is a story behind every word.
你学的不只是词语,也是在看一个新世界。
You are not only learning words, you are also seeing a new world.
你每天学一点,就离这个世界更近一点。
Every time you learn a little, you are a little closer to the world.
最后,请你记得:你可以慢慢来,不用快;你可以错,不用完美;你可以累,但不要放弃。
Finally, please remember: you can take it slow, you don’t have to be fast; you can make mistakes, you don’t have to be perfect; you can be tired, but don’t give up.
只要你还在学,你就在进步。
As long as you are learning, you are making progress.
今天也许看不见,但明天一定会看到。
You may not see it today, but you will definitely see it tomorrow.
中文会一步一步变成你的朋友,你会发现,原来你真的可以学会。
Chinese will gradually become your friend, and you will find that you can actually learn it.
你已经走在学习中文的路上了,请继续往前走。
You are already on the road to learning Chinese, please keep moving forward.
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
阻碍 (zǔ'ài)
Meaning: To hinder, to obstruct
Explanation: This word describes something that blocks or makes it difficult to continue. In the podcast, it's used to talk about things that stop us from learning Chinese.
Example from the text: 到底是什么在阻碍我们学中文?
说错 (shuō cuò)
Meaning: To say something wrong
Explanation: It means to make a mistake while speaking. The podcast reminds us that making mistakes like this is a normal part of learning.
Example from the text: 说错了没有关系。说错是学习的一部分。
慢慢来 (màn màn lái)
Meaning: Take it slow, no rush
Explanation: This is a common encouraging phrase in Chinese, suggesting someone go at their own pace.
Example from the text: 慢慢来,一步一步,你一定可以进步。
每天 (měi tiān)
Meaning: Every day
Explanation: Indicates a daily habit or routine. It's emphasized in the podcast as key to long-term success in learning.
Example from the text: 你只需要每天走一步,一点点就好。
坚持 (jiānchí)
Meaning: To persist, to keep going
Explanation: This verb expresses the idea of not giving up even when things are hard. It's essential when talking about language learning.
Example from the text: 你已经走在学习中文的路上了,请继续往前走。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét