🎙️ Podcast #12|Did you find a good way to study? | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #12|Did you find a good way to study? | Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好!

Hello everyone!

欢迎来到我们中文学习频道,我是你们的老师小兰。

Welcome to our Chinese learning channel, I am your teacher Xiaolan.

很高兴又和你见面啦~你最近学习中文还顺利吗?

Nice to meet you again~ How are you learning Chinese recently?

有没有觉得有时候不知道怎么学才好?

Do you ever feel like you don’t know how to learn?

今天我们要聊一个非常实用、也非常真实的问题:你找到好方法学习了吗?

Today we are going to talk about a very practical and very real question: Have you found a good way to study?

学习语言没有捷径,但如果方法对了,事半功倍。

There is no shortcut to learning a language, but if you use the right method, you can get twice the result with half the effort.

如果你也正在摸索怎么学中文更有效,那这一集一定对你有帮助。

If you are also trying to figure out how to learn Chinese more effectively, this episode will definitely be helpful to you.

我们一起来聊聊学习的方法,看看有没有适合你的好方法吧!

Let’s talk about learning methods and see if there is a good method that suits you!

其实,我一开始学习中文的时候,也跟很多人一样,不知道该怎么开始。

In fact, when I first started learning Chinese, like many people, I didn’t know how to start.

那时候,我买了很多书,每天看一点点,但很快就觉得无聊,而且记不住。

At that time, I bought a lot of books and read a little bit every day, but I soon got bored and couldn’t remember anything.

后来我也试过背很多生词,做很多练习题,可是总觉得学了就忘,越学越累,

Later, I also tried to memorize a lot of new words and do a lot of exercises, but I always felt that I forgot what I learned, and the more I studied, the more tired I became.

心里也越来越没有信心。

I am losing more and more confidence.

我还记得有一次,我努力背了整整两页的生词,第二天一半都忘了,

I still remember one time, I tried hard to memorize two pages of new words, but I had forgotten half of them the next day.

那个时候真的很想放弃。

At that time, I really wanted to give up.

直到有一天,我偶然听到一个朋友在用中文和别人聊天,说得虽然不流利,但很自然。

Until one day, I overheard a friend chatting with someone in Chinese. Although he didn't speak fluently, he spoke very naturally.

他告诉我,他每天都会用中文记日记,还会模仿别人说话的语音语调。

He told me that he writes a diary in Chinese every day and imitates the pronunciation and intonation of other people's speech.

我听了之后觉得很有趣,就开始尝试。

After listening to it, I found it very interesting and started to try it.

刚开始的时候,我一句话都写不完整,说话也结结巴巴,但是我坚持每天写三句话,

At the beginning, I couldn’t even write a complete sentence and I stuttered when I spoke, but I persisted in writing three sentences every day.

哪怕很简单,也坚持写。

Even if it’s very simple, keep writing.

比如我会写:“今天是星期三,天气很好。

For example, I would write: "Today is Wednesday and the weather is nice.

我吃了米饭和鸡蛋。

I had rice and eggs.

”慢慢地,我发现自己记得单词快了,说话也不再那么紧张。

"Gradually, I found that I could remember words faster and was no longer so nervous when speaking.

后来我又开始听中文播客,一边听一边重复说出来。

Later I started listening to Chinese podcasts again, repeating them aloud as I listened.

我不在意自己说得好不好,只要敢说、敢读,就已经比以前进步了。

I don’t care whether I speak well or not. As long as I dare to speak and dare to read, I have already made progress compared to before.

我还给自己做了一个小小的表格,把每天学的单词写下来,隔两天就复习一次。

I also made a small table for myself, writing down the words I learned every day and reviewing them every two days.

这样坚持了一个月,我真的感觉到变化了。

After doing this for a month, I really felt the change.

看视频的时候,我能听懂更多句子,说话的时候,我也能更自然地表达,不再害怕出错。

When I watch videos, I can understand more sentences, and when I speak, I can express myself more naturally without being afraid of making mistakes.

所以我特别想告诉你们:一开始找不到方法是很正常的,每个人的学习节奏和习惯都不同。

So I especially want to tell you: It is normal not to find a method at the beginning, as everyone’s learning pace and habits are different.

有的人喜欢读书,有的人喜欢听,有的人喜欢写,也有人靠和朋友聊天来进步。

Some people like to read, some like to listen, some like to write, and some people make progress by chatting with friends.

重要的是你要去尝试,找到适合自己的方式,然后坚持下去。

The important thing is to try, find what works for you, and then stick with it.

如果你觉得一种方法学不进去,那就换一种,不用害怕,不要气馁。

If you feel that you cannot learn one method, try another one. Don't be afraid or discouraged.

因为连我也走过很多弯路,才慢慢摸索到适合自己的方式。

Because even I took many detours before slowly finding a way that suits me.

如果我可以找到适合的学习方法,你也一定可以的。

If I can find the right way to learn, then you can too.

继续往下看,我们一起来看看,什么样的方法才算是“好方法”。

Continue reading and let’s see what kind of method can be considered a “good method”.

那我们怎么知道,一个学习方法到底好不好呢?

So how do we know whether a learning method is good or not?

其实,我觉得一个“好方法”,不一定是最流行的,也不一定是别人用的,

In fact, I think a "good method" is not necessarily the most popular one, nor is it necessarily the one used by others.

而是对你自己有效、你自己能坚持的。

But it should be effective for you and something you can stick to.

根据我的经验,我总结了三个小小的标准,大家可以参考一下。

Based on my experience, I have summarized three small standards for your reference.

第一个标准是:这个方法你能坚持吗?

The first criterion is: Can you stick to this method?

有时候我们刚开始学得很有劲,做了详细的计划,可是三天之后就放弃了,

Sometimes we start to study very enthusiastically and make detailed plans, but give up after three days.

那这个方法再好也没有用。

Then no matter how good this method is, it will be useless.

比如有人说每天背100个单词,看起来很厉害,但你真的能坚持吗?

For example, some people say that you should memorize 100 words every day. It seems impressive, but can you really stick to it?

如果不能,不如每天只背10个,但天天都背,这样反而更有效。

If you can't, it's better to memorize only 10 words a day, but memorize them every day. This will be more effective.

所以,坚持是第一个关键。

So, persistence is the first key.

第二个标准是:这个方法有没有帮助你真正“用”中文?

The second criterion is: Does this method help you truly “use” Chinese?

很多人学中文,只是记单词、做题目、看语法,可是不会用。

Many people learn Chinese by just memorizing words, doing exercises, and studying grammar, but they don’t know how to use them.

语言是要说出来、听进去的。

Language is to be spoken and heard.

如果你学了很多,但一开口就不知道怎么表达,那说明方法可能需要调整。

If you have learned a lot but don’t know how to express yourself when you open your mouth, it means that your method may need to be adjusted.

比如你可以问问自己:“我今天有没有说中文?

For example, you can ask yourself: "Did I speak Chinese today?

有没有听中文?

Did you listen to Chinese?

有没有用中文写一点东西?

Have you written anything in Chinese?

”如果你的答案都是“没有”,那就要想办法把语言用起来。

If your answer is “no”, then find a way to use the language.

像我刚才说的写日记、听播客、模仿对话,都是可以让你“用”中文的方法。

As I just mentioned, writing a diary, listening to podcasts, and imitating conversations are all ways that you can "use" Chinese.

第三个标准是:这个方法有没有让你感到开心、轻松?

The third criterion is: Does this method make you feel happy and relaxed?

当然,学习不是一直都很有趣,有时候也会累,

Of course, studying is not always fun, and sometimes it can be tiring.

但如果一种学习方式让你每次都觉得压力很大、很烦、不想学,那它就不适合你。

But if a way of learning makes you feel stressed, annoyed, and unwilling to learn every time, then it is not suitable for you.

比如你喜欢看动画片,那你就试着用动画片来学中文;你喜欢美食,

For example, if you like watching cartoons, then you can try to learn Chinese through cartoons; if you like delicious food,

就看看中文的美食节目;你喜欢唱歌,那就学一首中文歌。

Just watch a Chinese food show. If you like singing, learn a Chinese song.

这样学起来不仅不会无聊,反而更有动力。

This way of learning will not only not be boring, but will be more motivated.

学习不是苦差事,而是我们和这个世界沟通的桥梁。

Learning is not a chore, but a bridge for us to communicate with the world.

所以,一个好方法,要能让你坚持,要能让你“用”中文,也要让你觉得有趣有动力。

Therefore, a good method should enable you to persist, enable you to "use" Chinese, and make you feel interesting and motivated.

如果一个方法同时满足这三点,那它就是对你来说的“好方法”。

If a method meets all three of these points, then it is a “good method” for you.

而且这个方法,可能会随着时间而改变。

And this approach may change over time.

初学者可能需要更多听和说,到了中级以后,可能要多练写和读。

Beginners may need to listen and speak more, and after reaching the intermediate level, they may need to practice writing and reading more.

所以不要怕改变,只要记住:合适自己,就是最好的。

So don’t be afraid of change, just remember: what suits you is the best.

接下来我们一起来看看,有哪些常见的学习方法可以试试看吧!

Next, let’s take a look at some common learning methods that we can try!

现在我们来说说,一些常见的中文学习方法。

Now let’s talk about some common methods of learning Chinese.

其实,每个人的学习方式都不同,但有一些方法,是很多人都尝试过、也觉得有效的。

In fact, everyone learns differently, but there are some methods that many people have tried and found to be effective.

第一个方法是“看动画片学中文”。

The first method is “learning Chinese by watching cartoons”.

很多初学者觉得中文太难,不敢听不敢说,但动画片的语言简单、语速慢、场景清晰,

Many beginners find Chinese too difficult and dare not listen or speak it, but the language of cartoons is simple, the speed is slow, and the scenes are clear.

是非常好的入门材料。

It is very good introductory material.

比如《小猪佩奇》(小猪佩奇)或者《熊出没》,这些动画片里有很多生活中的词汇,

For example, Peppa Pig or Boonie Bears, these cartoons contain many words from daily life.

比如“吃饭”“起床”“洗手”“上学”等等。

For example, "eat", "get up", "wash hands", "go to school", etc.

你可以一边看一边模仿人物说话,也可以关掉字幕,试着听懂每一句台词。

You can watch and imitate the characters' words, or turn off the subtitles and try to understand every line.

第二个方法是“听中文播客或者有声书”。

The second method is “listen to Chinese podcasts or audiobooks”.

如果你没有很多时间坐下来学中文,那就可以利用走路、坐车、做家务的时候听听中文。

If you don't have a lot of time to sit down and learn Chinese, you can use the time when you are walking, riding in the car, or doing housework to listen to Chinese.

听力是学语言的重要部分,听多了,自然就熟悉语音、语调、常用句式了。

Listening is an important part of learning a language. By listening more, you will naturally become familiar with pronunciation, intonation, and common sentence patterns.

比如你可以找一些适合初学者的中文播客,比如《学中文轻松说》这样的节目,

For example, you can find some Chinese podcasts suitable for beginners, such as "Learn Chinese Easy"

每期都不长,但有主题、有对话、还有解释,适合每天听一点。

Each episode is not long, but it has a theme, dialogues, and explanations, making it suitable for listening a little bit every day.

第三个方法是“使用闪卡记单词”。

The third method is "Use flash cards to memorize words."

你可以用实体卡片,也可以用手机APP,比如 Anki 或者 Quizlet。

You can use physical flash cards or a mobile app like Anki or Quizlet.

把你想记的单词写在卡片上,一面写汉字,一面写拼音和意思,每天花10分钟复习,

Write the words you want to remember on a card, with the Chinese characters on one side and the pinyin and meaning on the other side. Spend 10 minutes reviewing them every day.

很方便,而且可以帮助你建立词汇库。

It's very convenient and helps you build your vocabulary.

记得不要一次记太多,每天10–15个就够了,重点是“重复”和“使用”。

Remember not to memorize too many at once. 10-15 a day is enough. The key is “repetition” and “use”.

还有一个很受欢迎的方法是“和朋友一起练习口语”。

Another popular method is to “practice speaking with friends”.

如果你身边有也在学中文的朋友,可以约定每周一次,一起用中文聊天。

If you have friends who are also learning Chinese, you can agree to chat in Chinese together once a week.

可以互相问问题,比如:“你今天吃了什么?

Ask each other questions, such as, “What did you eat today?

”“你喜欢看什么电影?

"What kind of movies do you like to watch?

”如果你身边没有说中文的朋友,也可以试着找语言交换伙伴,用中文和他们交流,

"If you don't have any Chinese-speaking friends around you, you can also try to find a language exchange partner and communicate with them in Chinese.

他们帮你学中文,你帮他们学你的母语。

They help you learn Chinese, and you help them learn your native language.

最后一个方法是“模仿句子、重复练习”。

The last method is "imitate sentences and practice repeatedly".

这个方法非常适合想提升说话能力的同学。

This method is very suitable for students who want to improve their speaking skills.

你可以找一段中文对话或者一个短视频,反复听,然后一边听一边跟着读,

You can find a Chinese conversation or a short video, listen to it repeatedly, and then read along while listening.

模仿语调和节奏。

Imitate the tone and rhythm.

比如听到“你喜欢喝咖啡吗?

For example, hearing “Do you like coffee?

”,你就跟着说:“你喜欢喝咖啡吗?

”, you then say: “Do you like coffee?

”重复多次之后,你就能自然地说出来,甚至不用思考句子的结构。

” After you repeat it many times, you will be able to say it naturally without even thinking about the sentence structure.

这些方法你都可以尝试,有的适合在家学,有的适合利用碎片时间,有的适合练口语。

You can try all these methods. Some are suitable for learning at home, some are suitable for using fragmented time, and some are suitable for practicing spoken English.

最重要的是,你愿意开始,愿意坚持。

The most important thing is that you are willing to start and willing to persevere.

接下来,我想跟你分享我自己特别喜欢、也觉得很有效的一种方法,也许你也会喜欢哦!

Next, I would like to share with you a method that I particularly like and find very effective. Maybe you will like it too!

在尝试了很多学习方法之后,我发现最适合我的方法,其实是一个简单但非常实用的组合,

After trying many learning methods, I found that the method that suits me best is actually a simple but very practical combination.

我叫它“听 – 说 – 写 – 用”学习法。

I call it the "Listen - Speak - Write - Use" learning method.

这个方法听起来很基础,但只要坚持下来,效果非常明显。

This method sounds basic, but as long as you stick to it, the effect will be very obvious.

我们一步一步来看是怎么操作的。

Let’s see how it works step by step.

第一步是“听”,每天我会安排至少10分钟的听力输入,

The first step is "listening". I will arrange at least 10 minutes of listening input every day.

可以是中文播客、动画片、电视剧,甚至是抖音上的短视频。

It can be Chinese podcasts, cartoons, TV series, or even short videos on TikTok.

重点不是完全听懂每一个字,而是让耳朵习惯中文的声音,慢慢地,

The key is not to fully understand every word, but to let your ears get used to the sound of Chinese, and slowly,

很多常用的句子就能听懂了。

Many commonly used sentences can be understood.

第二步是“说”,这是很多人容易忽略的一步。

The second step is "speaking", which is a step that many people tend to overlook.

听得再多,如果不开口说,是很难进步的。

No matter how much you listen, it is difficult to make progress if you don't speak.

我的方法是,每天选择一两句我听到的中文句子,然后模仿着说出来。

My method is to choose one or two Chinese sentences that I have heard every day and then imitate them.

我不要求自己说得完美,只要敢说、愿意练习就已经很好了。

I don't require myself to speak perfectly. As long as I dare to speak and am willing to practice, that's good enough.

比如我听到“我今天很忙”,那我就会大声说几遍:“我今天很忙,我今天很忙”,

For example, if I hear "I am very busy today", I will say it loudly several times: "I am very busy today, I am very busy today",

一边说,一边注意语调和节奏。

While speaking, pay attention to the intonation and rhythm.

慢慢地,这些句子就变成了我自己的语言,而不是背下来的死板内容。

Gradually, these sentences became my own language rather than rigid content that I had memorized.

第三步是“写”。

The third step is “writing”.

很多人觉得写字太难,其实写不用写长篇大论。

Many people think that writing is too difficult, but in fact, writing does not require long essays.

你可以每天写三句中文,比如今天吃了什么、天气怎么样、心情如何。

You can write three sentences in Chinese every day, such as what you ate today, what the weather was like, and how you feel.

比如我会写:“今天下雨了,我没有带伞。

For example, I would write: "It rained today and I didn't bring an umbrella.

我有点感冒。

I have a slight cold.

”这些句子虽然简单,但非常实用。

"These sentences are simple but very practical.

而且,写的时候你会发现,有些词不会拼音、不会写,那就查一下,

Also, when you are writing, you may find that you don't know how to pronounce or write some words, so look them up.

这样比单纯背单词更记得牢。

This helps you remember words better than simply memorizing them.

最后一步是“用”。

The last step is “use”.

学习语言的最终目的是“用”。

The ultimate goal of learning a language is to use it.

所以我会尽量把中文用在生活中,比如在超市看到香蕉,我会在心里说“香蕉”;

So I try to use Chinese in my daily life. For example, when I see bananas in the supermarket, I will say "banana" in my mind.

看到雨伞,我会想“雨伞”。

When I see an umbrella, I think “umbrella”.

有时候我还会自言自语,用中文描述眼前的东西,比如“我现在在喝水”,

Sometimes I would talk to myself and describe what is in front of me in Chinese, such as "I am drinking water now".

“那只猫很可爱”。

“That cat is cute”.

这些听起来像游戏,但其实非常有效。

These may sound like games, but they are actually very effective.

你不需要一定有一个人跟你对话,只要你用中文和自己说话,就是一种练习。

You don't need to have someone to talk to you, as long as you talk to yourself in Chinese, it is a form of practice.

“听 – 说 – 写 – 用”这个方法,让我每天都有接触中文的机会,

The “listen – speak – write – use” method gives me the opportunity to come into contact with Chinese every day.

而且每一步都不难,关键是简单而重复。

And each step is not difficult, the key is to be simple and repetitive.

就像运动一样,不是一次跑十公里才算有效,而是每天坚持跑一公里,才能真正建立习惯。

Just like exercise, it is not running ten kilometers at a time that is effective, but running one kilometer every day to truly establish a habit.

中文学习也是这样,一点一滴,日积月累,你会发现自己不再害怕开口,不再担心听不懂,

The same is true for learning Chinese. Bit by bit, day by day, you will find that you are no longer afraid to speak, no longer worried about not being understood.

原来中文也可以变得自然又亲切。

It turns out that Chinese can also become natural and friendly.

你可以从明天开始,试试看这个方法,相信你也会看到改变的!

You can try this method starting tomorrow, I believe you will see changes!

接下来我们来聊聊,学习中常见的问题和怎么克服它们。

Next, let’s talk about common problems in learning and how to overcome them.

在学习中文的过程中,我们每个人都会遇到一些困难,这是非常正常的事情。

In the process of learning Chinese, each of us will encounter some difficulties, which is very normal.

有时候不是方法不好,而是我们在坚持的过程中,会被一些小问题打败。

Sometimes it’s not that the method is bad, but that we will be defeated by some small problems in the process of persistence.

第一个常见的问题就是“坚持不下去”。

The first common problem is “not being able to stick to it”.

刚开始学的时候,我们总是很有动力,每天都安排很多学习计划,但一两个星期之后,

When we first started learning, we were always very motivated and arranged a lot of study plans every day, but after a week or two,

慢慢就不想学了。

Gradually I didn’t want to learn anymore.

这个时候,不要太责怪自己,也不要放弃。

At this time, don't blame yourself too much, and don't give up.

你可以把目标调小一点,比如每天只学五个新词,或者只听三分钟中文,

You can set a smaller goal, such as learning only five new words a day, or listening to Chinese for only three minutes.

哪怕只是写一句话,也算是完成了任务。

Even if you just write one sentence, you have completed the task.

记住,重要的不是学得多,而是每天都学一点,哪怕很少,只要不停止,就还在进步。

Remember, what’s important is not to learn a lot, but to learn a little every day. Even if it’s just a little, as long as you don’t stop, you are making progress.

第二个问题是“害怕说错”。

The second problem is "fear of saying something wrong".

很多人中文明明学了不少,但一开口就紧张,生怕自己说错,被别人笑。

Many people have obviously learned a lot, but they get nervous when they open their mouths, fearing that they will say something wrong and be laughed at by others.

我以前也这样,尤其是在和母语者交流的时候,总觉得自己说得不标准,很丢脸。

I used to be like this too, especially when communicating with native speakers, I always felt that my speech was not standard and it was embarrassing.

但后来我明白,其实别人根本不在意你说得对不对,反而很欣赏你愿意用他们的语言沟通。

But later I realized that other people don’t care whether you are right or not. Instead, they appreciate your willingness to communicate in their language.

错误是学习的一部分,不说就永远学不会。

Mistakes are part of learning. If you don’t talk about them, you will never learn.

你说错一句,下次记住了,就不会再错。

If you say something wrong, remember it and you won’t make the same mistake again next time.

其实我们小时候学说话,不也是边说边错,慢慢才学会的吗?

In fact, when we were young and learning to speak, didn’t we also make mistakes while speaking and learn slowly?

语言就是这样,要大胆说,不要怕错。

That's how language works, speak boldly and don't be afraid of making mistakes.

第三个问题是“没有环境”。

The third problem is “no environment”.

有些朋友说:“我身边没有人说中文,学了也没地方用。

Some friends said: "No one around me speaks Chinese, so I have no place to use it even if I learn it.

”确实,如果没有语言环境,学习会更困难。

"Indeed, learning would be more difficult without a language environment.

但这并不代表你没有办法制造“自己的环境”。

But this doesn’t mean you can’t create “your own environment”.

比如你可以把手机语言换成中文,可以每天看一个中文视频,

For example, you can change the language of your phone to Chinese, and watch a Chinese video every day.

也可以录下自己读中文的声音,然后再听听哪里说得不对。

You can also record yourself reading Chinese and then listen to what you said wrong.

现在很多语言交换平台和APP也可以帮你找到语伴,即使只是通过文字聊天,

Nowadays, many language exchange platforms and apps can also help you find language partners, even if it is just through text chat.

也是一种使用中文的方式。

It is also a way to use Chinese.

我还想提醒大家,学习过程中会有“疲惫期”,就是学了一段时间,感觉进步很慢,

I would also like to remind everyone that there will be a "fatigue period" in the learning process, which means that after studying for a period of time, you feel that your progress is very slow.

甚至怀疑自己是不是没天赋。

I even doubted whether I had no talent.

这个阶段是最容易放弃的。

This stage is the easiest to give up.

但其实,每一个学过语言的人都会经历这样的时刻。

But in fact, everyone who has learned a language will experience such moments.

你可能没发现,其实你已经懂得比以前多了,只是你在往更高的目标前进时,标准变高了,

You may not realize that you already know more than before, but as you move towards higher goals, your standards become higher.

所以感觉不到进步。

So I don’t feel like I’m making any progress.

这个时候,不如回头看看自己一开始写的日记、说的句子,你会惊讶自己已经走了多远。

At this time, it is better to look back at the diary you wrote and the sentences you said at the beginning. You will be surprised how far you have come.

所以,不要怕困难,也不要因为一时的停滞就否定自己。

Therefore, don’t be afraid of difficulties, and don’t deny yourself because of a temporary stagnation.

学习语言是一个长期的过程,需要耐心、勇气和一点点坚持。

Learning a language is a long process that requires patience, courage and a little persistence.

问题总会有,但只要你不放弃,就一定会找到属于你的节奏和方法。

There will always be problems, but as long as you don’t give up, you will find your own rhythm and method.

接下来,我们一起复习一下今天学到的一些实用词汇吧!

Next, let’s review some practical vocabulary we learned today!

在今天的视频里,我们其实提到了很多有用的词汇。

In today's video, we actually mentioned a lot of useful vocabulary.

现在我们一起来复习一下,让这些词真的变成我们自己的语言。

Now let’s review together and make these words truly become our own language.

第一个词是“方法”,意思是“way”或者“method”。

The first word is “method,” which means “way” or “method.”

比如你可以说:“这个学习方法很好。

For example, you could say, “This is a great way to study.

”或者“我还没找到适合自己的方法。

” or “I haven’t found a method that works for me yet.

”这是我们今天的核心词之一,也是你在学习中会经常用到的词。

” This is one of our core words today and it is also a word you will use frequently in your studies.

第二个词是“坚持”,意思是“to persist”或“to stick to”。

The second word is “persist,” which means “to persist” or “to stick to.”

学语言最需要的就是坚持。

The most important thing to learn a language is persistence.

你可以说:“学习中文要坚持。

You can say: "You need to be persistent in learning Chinese.

”或者“我每天坚持听中文十分钟。

” or “I listen to Chinese for ten minutes every day.

”这个词虽然简单,但意义很重要,它代表你有没有决心继续往前走。

Although this word is simple, its meaning is very important. It represents whether you are determined to move forward.

第三个词是“错误”,意思是“mistake”。

The third word is “err,” which means “mistake.”

我们学习的过程中,一定会犯很多错误。

We will make many mistakes in the process of learning.

但错误是好事,因为它告诉你哪里还不熟。

But mistakes are a good thing because they tell you where you are not yet mature.

你可以说:“我说错了一个字。

You can say, “I said one wrong word.

”或者“不要害怕犯错误。

” or “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.

”只要你勇敢地面对错误,你就比昨天更进步了。

"As long as you face your mistakes bravely, you are better than yesterday.

第四个词是“环境”,意思是“environment”。

The fourth word is “环境”, which means “environment”.

语言学习最理想的情况是有一个好的语言环境,但如果没有,

The ideal situation for language learning is to have a good language environment, but if not,

我们也可以自己创造一个小小的学习环境。

We can also create a small learning environment ourselves.

比如说:“我没有中文环境。

For example: “I don’t have a Chinese environment.

”或者“我用中文视频创造语言环境。

” or “I use Chinese videos to create the language environment.

”这个词可以帮你描述你学习的条件和状况。

"This word can help you describe the conditions and circumstances in which you study.

第五个词是“改变”,意思是“change”或者“to change”。

The fifth word is “change,” which means “change” or “to change.”

当你找到好的学习方法、养成好的习惯,你就会慢慢看到自己的改变。

When you find a good learning method and develop good habits, you will slowly see changes in yourself.

你可以说:“我觉得我有一点改变了。

You could say, “I feel like I’ve changed a little bit.

”或者“这个方法让我改变了很多。

” or “This method has changed me a lot.

”学语言最开心的事情,就是看见自己的改变。

"The happiest thing about learning a language is seeing the changes in yourself.

这五个词,“方法、坚持、错误、环境、改变”,看起来都很简单,

These five words, "method, persistence, mistakes, environment, change", seem simple.

但它们都和我们学习过程息息相关。

But they are all closely related to our learning process.

你可以试着自己造句,用这些词写一句小日记,或者在脑海中回顾一下今天我们讲的内容。

You can try making up your own sentences, writing a little diary entry using these words, or reviewing in your mind what we covered today.

比如你可以写:“我今天学习中文的方法是听中文视频。

For example, you could write: "The way I learned Chinese today was by listening to Chinese videos.

我坚持每天听十分钟,虽然有错误,但我不怕。

I insist on listening for ten minutes every day. Although there are mistakes, I am not afraid.

我没有中文环境,所以我用手机APP学习。

I don’t have a Chinese environment, so I use a mobile app to learn.

我觉得自己慢慢有了改变。

I feel like I'm slowly changing.

”一句话里就用了五个新词,是不是很有成就感呢?

"I used five new words in one sentence. Isn't it a sense of accomplishment?

语言的学习,就是这样一点一滴地积累,把听到的词变成说得出的句子,

Language learning is a process of accumulating knowledge bit by bit, turning the words you hear into sentences you can speak.

把记得住的词变成用得出的表达。

Turn the words you remember into expressions you can use.

只要你愿意花几分钟复习,坚持一点点地练习,这些词都会变成你的朋友。

As long as you are willing to spend a few minutes reviewing and persist in practicing a little bit, these words will become your friends.

接下来,我们要进入今天的最后一部分,一起总结今天的内容,也给你一点鼓励,

Next, we are going to enter the last part of today, to summarize today's content and give you some encouragement.

希望你继续在中文的路上走下去!

I hope you continue on the path of Chinese!

今天我们一起聊了一个非常实用、也非常真实的问题:你找到好方法学习了吗?

Today we talked about a very practical and very real question: Have you found a good way to study?

一开始我跟你分享了自己的学习经历,从一开始的方法不对、没有效率,到后来慢慢尝试,

At the beginning, I shared my own learning experience with you. From the beginning, the method was wrong and inefficient, to later trying slowly,

找到适合自己的“听 – 说 – 写 – 用”四步学习法。

Find the four-step learning method of "listening - speaking - writing - using" that suits you.

我也和你一起分析了判断一个好方法的三个标准:第一,要能坚持;第二,

I also analyzed with you the three criteria for judging a good method: first, it must be able to be persisted; second,

要能用中文表达;第三,要让你觉得轻松、有趣。

It must be able to be expressed in Chinese; thirdly, it must make you feel relaxed and interesting.

我们还介绍了几个常见的学习方法,

We also introduced several common learning methods.

比如看动画片、听播客、用闪卡记单词、和朋友练习口语、模仿句子等等。

For example, watch cartoons, listen to podcasts, memorize words with flash cards, practice speaking with friends, imitate sentences, etc.

这些方法你可以自由组合,根据自己的兴趣和节奏来安排。

You can freely combine these methods and arrange them according to your own interests and pace.

每一种方法都有它的价值,关键是你有没有去用它,愿不愿意试一试,坚持一段时间。

Every method has its value. The key is whether you use it, are willing to give it a try, and stick to it for a period of time.

接着我们一起讨论了学习中常见的三个困难:坚持不下去、害怕说错、缺少语言环境。

Then we discussed three common difficulties in learning: not being able to persist, fear of making mistakes, and lack of language environment.

我告诉你,不要因为犯错就停止,不要因为没人在身边说中文就放弃。

I tell you, don’t stop just because you make mistakes, and don’t give up just because no one speaks Chinese around you.

我们可以自己创造环境、自己和自己对话、自己找方法去练习。

We can create our own environment, talk to ourselves, and find our own ways to practice.

困难会一直有,但你不孤单,我也走过这些阶段,也曾经觉得自己学不好。

There will always be difficulties, but you are not alone. I have also gone through these stages and once felt that I was not learning well.

但一步一步走下来,我发现,语言从来不是天赋决定的,

But as I walked step by step, I found that language is never determined by talent.

而是每天一点点积累和勇敢表达的结果。

Rather, it is the result of daily accumulation and brave expression.

我们也复习了五个关键词:“方法、坚持、错误、环境、改变”。

We also reviewed five key words: "method, persistence, mistakes, environment, and change."

这几个词不仅是词汇练习,更是学习中文的心路历程。

These words are not only vocabulary exercises, but also the mental journey of learning Chinese.

你可以拿这些词来复习、造句、写日记,

You can use these words to review, make sentences, and write in your diary.

也可以把它们贴在房间里提醒自己:我是在改变的,我在坚持,我正在用对的方法,

You can also post them in your room to remind yourself: I am changing, I am persisting, I am using the right method,

慢慢变得更好。

Getting better slowly.

如果你觉得今天的视频有帮助,欢迎你在评论区告诉我:你现在用的学习方法是什么?

If you find today’s video helpful, you are welcome to tell me in the comments: What learning method are you using now?

你遇到过哪些困难?

What difficulties have you encountered?

你是怎么解决的?

How did you solve it?

也许你的经验可以帮助其他人找到属于自己的方式。

Perhaps your experience can help others find their own way.

如果你还没有找到答案,也没关系,我们一起努力,一起成长。

If you haven’t found the answer yet, it’s okay, let’s work hard together and grow together.

请别忘了点赞、订阅、分享给正在学中文的朋友,

Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, and share with your friends who are learning Chinese.

你的支持会让我继续做出更多有趣又实用的内容。

Your support will allow me to continue to create more interesting and useful content.

最后,送你一句鼓励的话:慢慢来,不怕错,每一步都算数。

Finally, I’ll give you a word of encouragement: take your time, don’t be afraid of making mistakes, and every step counts.

学中文的路上,我会一直陪着你。

I will always be with you on your journey of learning Chinese.

我们下期见!

See you next time!

再见!

goodbye!

再见哦~

Goodbye~

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

方法

Meaning: method; way

Explanation: This word is used when talking about how to do something. In this podcast, it's about learning methods for studying Chinese.

Example from the text: 你找到好方法学习了吗?

坚持

Meaning: to persist; to stick to

Explanation: A key to success in language learning is doing it every day, even just a little bit. This word expresses the importance of not giving up.

Example from the text: 这个方法你能坚持吗?

错误

Meaning: mistake; error

Explanation: Making mistakes is normal when learning a language. The podcast encourages you not to fear making errors.

Example from the text: 不要害怕犯错误。

环境

Meaning: environment

Explanation: A good learning environment helps with language acquisition. But even if you don't have one, you can create it yourself.

Example from the text: 我没有中文环境。

改变

Meaning: change; to change

Explanation: This word talks about the progress and transformation you experience through consistent learning.

Example from the text: 我觉得我有一点改变了。

Nhận xét