🎙️ Podcast #10|Call to Schedule – Chinese Listening Practice | 致电预约

🎙️ Podcast #10|Call to Schedule – Chinese Listening Practice | 致电预约

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

🕺: "喂,你好,请问你是小芳吗?"

🕺: "Hello, are you Xiaofang?"

💃: "嗯,我是小芳。你是小明吧?"

💃: "Well, I'm Xiaofang. You're Xiaoming, right?"

🕺: "对,是我。你现在方便说话吗?"

🕺: "Yes, it's me. Are you ready to talk now?"

💃: "可以啊,我刚下班,在家呢。怎么了?"

💃: "Sure, I just got off work and am at home. What's up?"

🕺: "没什么大事,我就是想跟你聊聊。我们很久没见了。"

🕺: "No big deal, I just wanted to talk to you. We haven't seen each other for a long time."

💃: "是啊,好久不见。你最近怎么样?"

💃: "Yeah, long time no see. How are you doing?"

🕺: "我还可以,就是有点忙。你呢?"

🕺: "I'm OK, just a little busy. How about you?"

💃: "我也差不多,天天上班、下班、吃饭、睡觉,哈哈。"

💃: "I'm pretty much the same, I go to work, get off work, eat, and sleep every day, haha."

🕺: "哈哈,生活都差不多。对了,我今天打电话是想问问你,你最近有没有时间?"

🕺: "Haha, life is pretty much the same. By the way, I called you today to ask if you have time recently?"

💃: "嗯?有什么事吗?"

💃: "Hmm? What's up?"

🕺: "我想找一天,跟你见面,喝杯咖啡,聊聊天。"

🕺: "I'd like to meet you one day, have a cup of coffee and chat."

💃: "哦~听起来不错。我也想放松一下。"

💃: "Oh~ sounds good. I want to relax for a while too."

🕺: "那太好了。我们可以约个时间,你什么时候有空?"

🕺: "That's great. We can make an appointment. When are you free?"

💃: "我要看看……这个星期有点忙。你有想好的时间吗?"

💃: "I'll see... I'm a bit busy this week. Do you have a time in mind?"

🕺: "我在想,星期二下午你有空吗?"

🕺: "I was wondering if you were free on Tuesday afternoon?"

💃: "星期二下午……我好像要开会,可能不太方便。"

💃: "Tuesday afternoon... I think I have a meeting, so it might not be convenient."

🕺: "没关系,那星期三呢?"

🕺: "Never mind, what about Wednesday?"

💃: "星期三我也有安排,要去看医生。"

💃: "I also have plans on Wednesday to see the doctor."

🕺: "哇,你的时间真满啊。那我们慢慢找一个两个人都方便的时间。"

🕺: "Wow, your schedule is really full. Let's slowly find a time that is convenient for both of us."

💃: "是啊。那星期四下午怎么样?"

💃: "Yeah. How about Thursday afternoon?"

💃: "我那天应该比较空。"

💃: "I should be free that day."

🕺: "星期四下午……我看看手机日历。嗯,没问题,我那天也空。"

🕺: "Thursday afternoon... I'll check my phone calendar. Hmm, no problem, I'm free that day too."

💃: "太好了。那我们就定星期四下午吧?"

💃: "Great. How about Thursday afternoon?"

🕺: "好的好的。几点见面比较好呢?"

🕺: "Okay, okay. What time would be a good time to meet?"

💃: "三点可以吗?不早也不晚。"

💃: "Is three o'clock okay? Not too early or too late."

🕺: "三点很合适。我记一下:星期四下午三点。"

🕺: "Three is a good time. I'll make a note: Thursday at three."

💃: "那我们在哪儿见呢?"

💃: "Where shall we meet then?"

🕺: "要不就在学校附近那家咖啡店?叫什么“咖啡时间”?"

🕺: "How about that coffee shop near the school? What's it called 'coffee time'?"

💃: "对对对,我知道那家。我喜欢那里的蛋糕。"

💃: "Yeah, yeah, I know that one. I love the cakes there."

🕺: "哈哈,那我们就去“咖啡时间”,星期四下午三点见。"

🕺: "Haha, then let's go to "coffee time", see you at 3pm on Thursday."

💃: "好的,到时候见哦~"

💃: "Okay, see you then~"

🕺: "嗯,到时候见,拜拜~"

🕺: "Okay, see you then, bye~"

💃: "拜拜~"

💃: "Bye~"

🕺: "小芳,我突然想问一下,你喜欢喝什么咖啡?我们到时候可以一起点。"

🕺: "Xiaofang, I suddenly want to ask, what kind of coffee do you like? We can order it together when the time comes."

💃: "哈哈,我啊,我最喜欢拿铁,不苦,奶味多。你呢?"

💃: "Haha, for me, I like latte the best, it's not bitter and has a lot of milk flavor. What about you?"

🕺: "我也喜欢拿铁,不过最近开始喝美式了,想少喝点奶。"

🕺: "I like lattes too, but I've started drinking Americano recently and want to drink less milk."

💃: "哦~你开始注意健康啦?"

💃: "Oh~ Are you starting to pay attention to your health?"

🕺: "嗯,有一点,前几天体检,医生说我肚子太大了,哈哈。"

🕺: "Well, there is one thing. I had a physical examination a few days ago and the doctor said that my belly is too big, haha."

💃: "哈哈哈,你这么瘦还肚子大?太夸张了吧。"

💃: "Hahaha, you are so thin but your belly is so big? That's too exaggerated."

🕺: "真的是肚子,其他地方都不胖,就肚子像小西瓜。"

🕺: "It's really my belly. I'm not fat anywhere else, except my belly which looks like a small watermelon."

💃: "哈哈哈,那你要多运动,不是只喝美式就瘦了。"

💃: "Hahaha, then you need to exercise more, you can't lose weight just by drinking Americano."

🕺: "我知道啊,所以最近我开始走路上下班。"

🕺: "I know, so I started walking to and from get off work recently."

💃: "很好很棒,坚持下去你一定会变瘦的。"

💃: "Very good, keep doing it and you will definitely lose weight."

🕺: "你呢?你怎么保持身材的?"

🕺: "What about you? How do you stay in shape?"

🕺: "感觉你一直都差不多,很稳定。"

🕺: "It feels like you've always been pretty much the same, pretty stable."

💃: "我也不运动,只是晚饭吃少一点。有时候干脆不吃。"

💃: "I don't exercise either, I just eat less dinner. Sometimes I don't eat at all."

🕺: "哇,那也太狠了。我晚上不吃饭会饿醒。"

🕺: "Wow, that's too harsh. I'll wake up hungry if I don't eat at night."

💃: "哈哈,习惯就好啦。不过现在我也没那么严格了,偶尔也吃夜宵。"

💃: "Haha, you just get used to it. But now I'm not so strict, I still eat midnight snacks occasionally."

🕺: "哎,说到吃,我突然想起,那个“咖啡时间”的抹茶蛋糕你不是特别喜欢吗?"

🕺: "Hey, speaking of food, it suddenly occurred to me that you really like the matcha cake from "Coffee Time"?"

💃: "哇你记得!我上次吃了一块还想再打包一块回家。"

💃: "Wow, you remember! I ate a piece last time and I want to pack another piece to take home."

🕺: "哈哈,我记得很清楚啊,因为你吃得特别开心。"

🕺: "Haha, I remember it very clearly because you were so happy eating it."

💃: "那这次你也要吃哦,我不想一个人吃两块蛋糕了。"

💃: "You have to eat it this time too. I don't want to eat two pieces of cake by myself."

🕺: "行行行,我一定陪你一起胖。"

🕺: "Okay, okay, I will definitely get fat with you."

💃: "哈哈哈,真会说话。对了,我们见面只是聊天还是要做点别的?"

💃: "Hahaha, you're really good at talking. By the way, are we meeting just to chat or do we want to do something else?"

🕺: "我在想,我们可以带点学习的东西。比如中文课本、单词卡之类的。"

🕺: "I was thinking, we can bring some study stuff. Like Chinese textbooks, word cards, etc."

💃: "这个主意不错!我们可以边喝咖啡边练口语。"

💃: "That's a good idea! We can practice speaking while drinking coffee."

🕺: "对啊,最近我在准备HSK三级,很多生词我记不住。"

🕺: "Yes, I'm preparing for HSK Level 3 recently, and I can't remember many new words."

💃: "HSK三级我也学过啊,我可以帮你复习。"

💃: "I have also studied HSK Level 3. I can help you review."

🕺: "那太好了。我现在最头疼的是写作部分,老是不知道怎么用“因为……所以……”这种句子。"

🕺: "That's great. My biggest headache right now is the writing part. I always don't know how to use sentences like "because...so...""

💃: "哦,这个其实不难啊,比如:“因为我很累,所以我不想出去。”就这样。"

💃: "Oh, this is not difficult, for example: "Because I am very tired, I don't want to go out." That's it."

🕺: "哇,好简单。你说得真清楚。"

🕺: "Wow, that's so simple. You made it so clear."

💃: "多练几次你就会用了。我们可以互相出题目,用中文对话。"

💃: "Practice a few times and you will be able to use it. We can ask each other questions and talk in Chinese."

🕺: "行,那我得先准备一些话题,不然等下不知道说什么。"

🕺: "Okay, then I have to prepare some topics first, otherwise I won't know what to say later."

💃: "不用紧张啦,我们可以说“我的一天”、“我最喜欢的食物”这种简单的。"

💃: "Don't be nervous, we can just say something simple like 'My day' or 'My favorite food'."

🕺: "哦对,你说得对。我最喜欢说吃的,哈哈。"

🕺: "Oh yeah, you're right. I like talking about food the most, haha."

💃: "哈哈我也是。那我们星期四的主题就定为“吃和喝”吧!"

💃: "Haha, me too. Then let's make Thursday's theme "Eat and Drink"!"

🕺: "好的,我会提前准备几个句子,到时候你帮我听听有没有错。"

🕺: "Okay, I'll prepare a few sentences in advance, and you can help me listen to see if I'm wrong."

💃: "没问题,我当你的“老师”一天。"

💃: "No problem, I'll be your "teacher" for a day."

🕺: "那我得请老师喝咖啡和吃蛋糕才行。"

🕺: "Then I have to treat the teacher to coffee and cake."

💃: "哈哈哈,这个老师不便宜哦~"

💃: "Hahaha, this teacher is not cheap~"

🕺: "没关系,我愿意付出。"

🕺: "It's okay. I'm willing to pay."

💃: "哈,好啦,那我们星期四下午三点,不见不散哦!"

💃: "Ha, okay, then we'll meet at 3pm on Thursday!"

🕺: "一定准时,到时候见!"

🕺: "I'll be on time. See you then!"

💃: "到时候见~拜拜!"

💃: "See you then~bye!"

🕺: "拜拜!"

🕺: "Bye!"

💃: "小明,我刚刚想到一件事,我们是不是应该提前一点去?万一那家咖啡店没有座位怎么办?"

💃: "Xiao Ming, I just thought of something. Should we go earlier? What if there are no seats in that coffee shop?"

🕺: "你说得对,那家店有时候人挺多的。要不我们两点半就到?"

🕺: "You're right, that store is sometimes crowded. How about we go there at 2:30?"

💃: "好啊,两点半比较保险,我们可以先点东西,找个好位置。"

💃: "Okay, 2:30 is safer, we can order food and find a good seat."

🕺: "那我设个闹钟,提醒自己早点出门。我以前常常出门太晚。"

🕺: "Then I'll set an alarm to remind myself to go out early. I used to go out too late."

💃: "哈哈,我记得,有一次我们约十二点,你十二点半才到。"

💃: "Haha, I remember, one time we made an appointment at 12 o'clock, but you didn't arrive until 12:30."

🕺: "那次是因为我迷路了,手机又没电,差点找不到地方。"

🕺: "That time I was lost and my phone ran out of battery, so I almost couldn't find the place."

💃: "哈哈哈,说得像电影一样,不过那天你真的很慌张。"

💃: "Hahaha, it sounds like a movie, but you were really panicked that day."

🕺: "是啊,我一边跑一边找Wi-Fi,像在玩“生存游戏”。"

🕺: "Yeah, I was running and looking for Wi-Fi, like I was playing a "survival game."

💃: "哈哈哈,现在学聪明了吧?出门前要先充满电。"

💃: "Hahaha, now you've learned your lesson, right? Always fully charge your phone before going out."

🕺: "学会了学会了,我现在随身都带充电宝。"

🕺: "I've learned it. I always carry a power bank with me now."

💃: "很好~那我们星期四就早点到,也可以多聊一会儿。"

💃: "Great~ Then we should arrive earlier on Thursday so we can chat more."

🕺: "对,我其实挺期待的。最近压力有点大,想找个人说说话。"

🕺: "Yes, I'm actually looking forward to it. I've been feeling a bit stressed lately and I want to find someone to talk to."

💃: "嗯,我也是,工作很累,有时候一个人吃饭,一个人下班,挺孤单的。"

💃: "Yeah, me too. I'm exhausted from work. Sometimes I eat alone and go home alone. It's lonely."

🕺: "我懂,我也有这种感觉。有朋友一起说说话,就感觉轻松多了。"

🕺: "I know, I feel the same way. It makes me feel more relaxed when I have friends to talk to."

💃: "是啊,有人听你说,就觉得心里没那么闷。"

💃: "Yeah, when someone listens to you, I feel less depressed."

🕺: "所以我很高兴你愿意见我,还愿意陪我练中文。"

🕺: "So I'm very happy that you are willing to meet me and practice Chinese with me."

💃: "我也很高兴啊,我们可以一起进步,一起放松。"

💃: "I'm happy too. We can make progress together and relax together."

🕺: "对了,我还想问,你觉得我说中文有没有进步?"

🕺: "By the way, I also want to ask, do you think my Chinese has improved?"

💃: "有啊!你现在说得很自然,不像以前那么紧张了。"

💃: "Yes! You speak very naturally now, not as nervous as before."

🕺: "真的?太好了,我一直觉得自己说得不够流利。"

🕺: "Really? That's great, I always felt like I wasn't fluent enough."

💃: "别太严格啦,语言是慢慢来的,你已经很棒了。"

💃: "Don't be too strict, language learning comes slowly, you are already great."

🕺: "谢谢你鼓励我,我会继续努力的。"

🕺: "Thank you for encouraging me. I will continue to work hard."

💃: "加油~我们可以互相打气,比如每天学五个新词,一起记。"

💃: "Come on~ We can encourage each other, for example, learn five new words every day and remember them together."

🕺: "这个主意不错,我们可以建一个小词汇表,每周一起复习。"

🕺: "That's a great idea. We can create a small vocabulary list and review it together every week."

💃: "嗯,然后下次见面的时候互相测试,谁记得多谁赢。"

💃: "Well, then we can test each other next time we meet, and whoever remembers more wins."

🕺: "输的人请喝奶茶,怎么样?"

🕺: "The loser gets milk tea, how about that?"

💃: "哈哈哈,好主意!这样我更有动力背单词了。"

💃: "Hahaha, good idea! This will give me more motivation to memorize words."

🕺: "那我们星期四就开始吧,第一周的词汇表交给你准备。"

🕺: "Then we'll start on Thursday, and you'll be left with the vocabulary list for the first week."

💃: "没问题,我来准备五个关于“食物”的词语。"

💃: "No problem, I'll prepare five words about "food"."

🕺: "好的,那我就等着考试啦~"

🕺: "Okay, then I'll wait for the exam~"

💃: "哈哈,轻松一点,不是考试,是朋友之间的小练习。"

💃: "Haha, relax, it's not a test, it's just a small exercise between friends."

🕺: "对,说得好。朋友之间最重要的是互相支持。"

🕺: "Yes, well said. The most important thing between friends is to support each other."

💃: "嗯嗯,有你一起学,我就觉得学中文也变得很有趣。"

💃: "Yeah, learning Chinese becomes very interesting when I have you with me."

🕺: "我也是。以前一个人学总是觉得枯燥,现在每天都期待见面聊天。"

🕺: "Me too. I used to find it boring to study alone, but now I look forward to meeting and chatting with people every day."

💃: "那我们要坚持下去哦,不可以偷懒。"

💃: "Then we must persevere and not be lazy."

🕺: "保证不偷懒,每周见一次,说中文、练口语、吃蛋糕、喝咖啡。"

🕺: "Promise not to be lazy, meet once a week, speak Chinese, practice speaking, eat cake, drink coffee."

💃: "听起来很幸福,像小学生一样有“学习加零食”。"

💃: "It sounds so happy, like a primary school student having "study plus snacks"."

🕺: "哈哈,是啊,我们是“成人学生”,有目标也有乐趣。"

🕺: "Haha, yes, we are "adult students" with goals and fun."

💃: "好啦,那星期四见~我开始期待了!"

💃: "Okay, see you on Thursday~ I'm looking forward to it!"

🕺: "我也是~那我们保持联系,提前出门,不迟到!"

🕺: "Me too~ Then let's keep in touch, go out early, and don't be late!"

💃: "没错,别再演“生存游戏”了哦!"

💃: "That's right, stop playing the "survival game"!"

🕺: "哈哈哈,放心,这次我一定最早到!"

🕺: "Hahaha, don't worry, I will definitely be the first one to arrive this time!"

💃: "好的,到时候见!"

💃: "Okay, see you then!"

🕺: "到时候见~拜拜!"

🕺: "See you then~ Bye!"

💃: "拜拜!"

💃: "Bye!"

🕺: "小芳,我刚才在想,除了练口语,我们要不要也试试看一起写一点中文短文?"

🕺: "Xiaofang, I was just thinking, in addition to practicing speaking, should we also try writing some Chinese essays together?"

💃: "哇,写短文?你是说作文吗?"

💃: "Wow, writing an essay? Do you mean composition?"

🕺: "对啊,就写一小段,比如五六句话,用上我们学过的词和语法。"

🕺: "Yes, just write a short paragraph, like five or six sentences, using the words and grammar we have learned."

💃: "好像不错耶。我们可以互相改一改,说不定还能发现自己的问题。"

💃: "It seems good. We can make corrections to each other and maybe even find our own problems."

🕺: "对,我总是写得很简单,不太会用连接词。"

🕺: "Yes, I always write very simply and don't use conjunctions very often."

💃: "我们可以先从最基本的开始,比如“因为……所以……”或者“如果……就……”。"

💃: "We can start with the basics, like "because...so..." or "if...then...""

🕺: "那我们第一篇就写“我的一天”,你觉得呢?"

🕺: "Then let's write "My Day" as the first article, what do you think?"

💃: "可以啊,“我的一天”很实用,而且内容也比较多,不会没话写。"

💃: "Sure, "My Day" is very practical, and it has a lot of content, so I won't run out of things to write about."

🕺: "那你要写几点起床、几点吃饭、几点上班这些吗?"

🕺: "So do you want to write down what time you get up, what time you eat, what time you go to work, etc?"

💃: "对啊,还可以写中午吃了什么,晚上做了什么,最后几点睡觉。"

💃: "Yes, you can also write what you had for lunch, what you did at night, and what time you went to bed last time."

🕺: "哈哈,那我肯定写“晚上看手机看到很晚”。"

🕺: "Haha, then I would definitely write "looking at my phone until late at night.""

💃: "哈哈哈,你是不是每天都这样?"

💃: "Hahaha, are you like this every day?"

🕺: "有时候啦,尤其是刷短视频,一刷就停不下来。"

🕺: "Sometimes, especially when watching short videos, I can't stop watching."

💃: "我也是,不过我现在规定自己十一点一定要睡觉。"

💃: "Me too, but now I make it a rule for myself to go to bed at 11 o'clock."

🕺: "哇,好自律。我还在努力中。"

🕺: "Wow, so self-disciplined. I'm still working on it."

💃: "慢慢来啦~写作文的时候你可以说“因为我喜欢放松,所以我晚上看手机”。"

💃: "Take your time~ When writing an essay, you can say "Because I like to relax, I look at my phone at night."

🕺: "嗯,这样写起来就更丰富,不只是“我看手机”那么简单。"

🕺: "Well, this makes it richer, not just "I'm looking at my phone"."

💃: "对,而且你可以加时间副词,比如“每天”、“有时候”、“常常”,让句子更自然。"

💃: "Yes, and you can add time adverbs, such as "every day", "sometimes", "often", to make the sentence more natural."

🕺: "好的,我记下了。那我们是不是要带笔记本?"

🕺: "Okay, I've got that. Do we need to bring notebooks?"

🕺: "还是用手机写?"

🕺: "Or write it on your phone?"

💃: "我喜欢用笔写,感觉更有学习的感觉。你呢?"

💃: "I like writing with a pen, it makes me feel more like I'm learning. What about you?"

🕺: "我两个都行,不过带笔记本也不错,可以画点小图,像日记一样。"

🕺: "I can do both, but it's also good to bring a notebook so you can draw little pictures, like a diary."

💃: "哈哈,那你还可以画蛋糕!"

💃: "Haha, then you can also draw cakes!"

🕺: "对!我还要画你吃蛋糕的样子,眼睛闪闪发光~"

🕺: "Yes! I also want to draw you eating cake with your eyes sparkling~"

💃: "哇,好坏,被你画成“吃货”形象了啦~"

💃: "Wow, so bad, you drew me as a foodie~"

🕺: "哈哈,不是坏,是可爱。"

🕺: "Haha, it's not bad, it's cute."

💃: "好啦,反正我不介意,你画得开心就好。"

💃: "Okay, I don't mind anyway, as long as you have fun drawing."

🕺: "那就这么说定了。星期四我们除了练口语,还写一篇短文,然后互相读一读。"

🕺: "That's settled. On Thursday, in addition to practicing speaking, we will also write a short essay and then read it to each other."

💃: "嗯,写完再读出来,检查语音、语调,还能练听力。"

💃: "Well, read it out loud after writing it to check pronunciation and intonation, and practice listening."

🕺: "哇,一次见面做这么多事,我们太认真了吧?"

🕺: "Wow, so much to do in one meeting, are we taking this too seriously?"

💃: "哈哈,是啊,但这样进步也快!"

💃: "Haha, yeah, but this way you can make progress faster!"

🕺: "我其实很喜欢这样一点一点地学,不用太快,但每天有收获。"

🕺: "I actually like learning little by little like this. It doesn't have to be too fast, but I gain something every day."

💃: "对,我也觉得慢慢来比较好,语言不是一天学会的。"

💃: "Yes, I also think it's better to take it slow. Languages are not learned in one day."

🕺: "我以前总是想快一点,结果很容易忘。现在和你一起学,我不怕慢了。"

🕺: "I used to always want to learn faster, but I would forget easily. Now that I learn with you, I am not afraid of being slow anymore."

💃: "我也是,有人陪一起学,就不觉得孤单,也不那么容易放弃。"

💃: "Me too. If I have someone to study with, I won't feel lonely and it's not so easy to give up."

🕺: "我觉得,我们可以坚持下去,不只是一次两次。"

🕺: "I think we can keep doing this, not just once or twice."

💃: "没问题啊,只要你不偷懒,我就不偷懒~"

💃: "No problem, as long as you don't slack off, I won't slack off either~"

🕺: "哈哈,好,那我们互相监督。"

🕺: "Haha, OK, then we will supervise each other."

💃: "那到时候见面,你要先把短文读给我听哦~"

💃: "Then when we meet, you have to read the short article to me first~"

🕺: "哎?我先读?"

🕺: "Hey? Should I read first?"

🕺: "那我得写得漂亮一点,不然好丢脸~"

🕺: "Then I have to write it beautifully, otherwise it will be embarrassing~"

💃: "哈哈,不会的啦,我不会笑你,我会帮你改。"

💃: "Haha, no, I won't laugh at you. I will help you change it."

🕺: "好感动~有你这样的“老师”真幸福。"

🕺: "So touching~ I'm so lucky to have a "teacher" like you."

💃: "嘻嘻,那你请“老师”喝两杯咖啡好了~"

💃: "Hehe, then you can buy the "teacher" two cups of coffee~"

🕺: "行,只要你不嫌我写的太短。"

🕺: "Okay, as long as you don't mind that my writing is too short."

💃: "没关系,重点是我们在用中文,不怕写得少,就怕不写。"

💃: "It doesn't matter. The point is that we are using Chinese. We are not afraid of writing less, but we are afraid of not writing at all."

🕺: "说得太好了!那我明天就开始动笔。"

🕺: "That's great! I'll start writing tomorrow."

💃: "加油,我也会写一篇,到时候交换看看~"

💃: "Come on, I will also write one, let's exchange it when the time comes~"

🕺: "没问题,到时候比一比谁写得多,谁用的词多~"

🕺: "No problem, we'll compare who wrote more and used more words~"

💃: "哈哈,这个挑战我接受!"

💃: "Haha, I accept this challenge!"

💃: "对了,小明,我们见面的时候你要不要带电脑?有时候查词、写东西会方便一点。"

💃: "By the way, Xiao Ming, do you want to bring your computer when we meet? Sometimes it would be more convenient to look up words or write something."

🕺: "嗯……我不太想带,太重了,我想轻松一点。手机应该也可以查词吧?"

🕺: "Hmm... I don't really want to bring it. It's too heavy. I want to be a little lighter. I think I can look up words on my phone, right?"

💃: "也是,手机也挺方便的,而且我们也不是上课,不需要那么正式。"

💃: "Yeah, cell phones are pretty convenient, and we're not in class, so there's no need to be so formal."

🕺: "对啊,我们就是朋友见面,一边喝咖啡一边练习中文,感觉像在玩。"

🕺: "Yeah, we were just friends meeting up, drinking coffee and practicing Chinese, it felt like we were just having fun."

💃: "哈哈,说得没错。那你有没有想过以后去中国旅游?"

💃: "Haha, that's right. Have you ever thought about traveling to China in the future?"

🕺: "想过啊!我一直想去北京和上海看看。"

🕺: "I have thought about it! I have always wanted to visit Beijing and Shanghai."

🕺: "你呢?"

🕺: "What about you?"

💃: "我也想去,特别是北京,想去长城,还有吃北京烤鸭。"

💃: "I want to go there too, especially Beijing, to the Great Wall and eat Peking duck."

🕺: "哇,我也是!每次在网上看到视频我都流口水。"

🕺: "Wow, me too! I drool every time I see the video online."

💃: "哈哈,我以前看一个博主在北京吃路边小吃,我真的超想去跟着吃一圈。"

💃: "Haha, I saw a blogger eating street food in Beijing before, and I really want to follow him and try some."

🕺: "那我们以后可以一起去,带着中文去旅行。"

🕺: "Then we can go together in the future and travel with Chinese."

💃: "好主意!用我们学的中文点菜、问路、买票,应该很有成就感。"

💃: "Great idea! It should be very fulfilling to use the Chinese we learned to order food, ask for directions, and buy tickets."

🕺: "对,说不定我们说得太自然,别人以为我们是留学生。"

🕺: "Yes, maybe we speak too naturally and others think we are international students."

💃: "哈哈,那我得提前练习听力,不然人家一说快我就听不懂。"

💃: "Haha, then I have to practice listening in advance, otherwise I won't understand when people speak too fast."

🕺: "你说得对,我也是,听别人说话比自己说更难。"

🕺: "You're right, I think so too, it's harder to listen to others speak than to speak yourself."

💃: "不过我们可以慢慢来,先练简单的。比如“请问地铁站在哪儿?"

💃: "But we can take it slow and practice simple ones first. For example, "Where is the subway station?"

💃: "”、“多少钱?”这些日常用语。"

💃: "", "How much?" These are everyday expressions. "

🕺: "嗯,还有“我要一杯咖啡”、“这个好吃吗?”这些我一定要记住。"

🕺: "Yeah, and "I want a cup of coffee", "Is this delicious?" I must remember these."

💃: "哈哈,尤其是“这个好吃吗?”你不是最爱吃的吗?"

💃: "Haha, especially "Is this delicious?" Isn't this your favorite?"

🕺: "哈哈,对啊,我就是个吃货。"

🕺: "Haha, yes, I am a foodie."

💃: "那你下次见面写作文就写“我喜欢吃东西”这个主题吧!"

💃: "Then write an essay on the topic "I like to eat" next time we meet!"

🕺: "好啊,我可以写一整页,写早饭、午饭、晚饭、夜宵~"

🕺: "Okay, I can write a whole page about breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack~"

💃: "哈哈,好好笑。我突然觉得我们每次聊天都很开心,一点都不像在“学习”。"

💃: "Haha, so funny. I suddenly feel that every time we chat, we are very happy, and it doesn't feel like "studying" at all."

🕺: "对,其实开心的时候学得最快。不知不觉就学会了很多。"

🕺: "Yes, in fact, I learn fastest when I am happy. I learn a lot without realizing it."

💃: "对,我觉得我们现在说中文已经比上个月自然多了。"

💃: "Yes, I think we speak Chinese more naturally now than last month."

🕺: "是啊,我有时候突然想说什么,脑子里跳出来的第一个词就是中文。"

🕺: "Yeah, sometimes when I suddenly want to say something, the first word that pops into my mind is Chinese."

💃: "这就是“语感”啊,你已经开始有中文语感了。"

💃: "This is "language sense". You have already started to have a sense of Chinese."

🕺: "太好了,我要继续保持!我们每次都要说中文,不能偷懒说英文哦~"

🕺: "Great, I will keep it up! We have to speak Chinese every time and can't be lazy and speak English~"

💃: "哈哈,那我下次要准备几个生词,考考你!"

💃: "Haha, I'll prepare some new words next time to test you!"

🕺: "行啊,我接受挑战,到时候别太难哦~"

🕺: "Okay, I accept the challenge, just don't make it too difficult~"

💃: "不会的,都是我们学过的,比如“早起”、“迟到”、“约会”这些。"

💃: "No, these are all things we have learned, such as "getting up early", "being late", and "date". "

🕺: "哎哟,“迟到”是我的弱点,不可以考我这个~"

🕺: "Ouch, being late is my weakness, don't test me on this~"

💃: "哈哈哈,那我一定要考你,看看你有没有改掉迟到的毛病。"

💃: "Hahaha, then I must test you to see if you have corrected your habit of being late."

🕺: "好啦好啦,我答应你,这次一定不迟到,早到十分钟都行。"

🕺: "Okay, okay, I promise, I won't be late this time. Even ten minutes early is fine."

💃: "好,那我就看你表现了~"

💃: "Okay, then I'll see how you perform~"

🕺: "没问题,到时候你别吓到哦,看我这么准时。"

🕺: "No problem, don't be scared when the time comes, I'm so punctual."

💃: "哈哈,好,我准备好给你鼓掌。"

💃: "Haha, ok, I'm ready to applaud you."

🕺: "那我们现在还有两天,我要开始复习单词、写作文、早点睡。"

🕺: "We still have two days left. I will start reviewing vocabulary, writing essays, and going to bed early."

💃: "很棒~那我们就当这是“中文小挑战日”。"

💃: "Great~ Let's treat this as a "Chinese Language Challenge Day."

🕺: "哈哈,好像一个活动名,有点酷。"

🕺: "Haha, it sounds like an event name, kind of cool."

💃: "是啊,我们可以每周设一个主题,比如这周是“食物”,下周是“旅行”。"

💃: "Yeah, we could have a theme each week, like this week it's "food" and next week it's "travel"."

🕺: "太赞了,这样不会无聊,还能多学不同的词。"

🕺: "Great! This way I won't be bored and I can learn different words."

💃: "对~那我来准备下周的主题,你来想这周要说什么句子。"

💃: "Right~ Then I'll prepare the topic for next week, and you'll think of what sentence to say this week."

🕺: "没问题,分工合作,学习更快乐!"

🕺: "No problem, division of labor and cooperation make learning more fun!"

💃: "那就说定了~星期四见!"

💃: "It's a deal then~see you on Thursday!"

🕺: "星期四见~拜拜!"

🕺: "See you on Thursday~bye!"

💃: "拜拜!"

💃: "Bye!"

🕺: "小芳,我刚才看天气预报,说星期四可能会下雨。"

🕺: "Xiaofang, I just checked the weather forecast and it said it might rain on Thursday."

💃: "啊?真的吗?"

💃: "Huh? Really?"

💃: "下雨的话我们还要去吗?"

💃: "Should we still go if it rains?"

🕺: "要去啊!下雨也不能影响我们“中文小挑战日”!"

🕺: "Yes, we will! Rain can't affect our "Chinese Challenge Day"!"

💃: "哈哈,说得好像很正式一样。那我们要不要带雨伞?"

💃: "Haha, you make it sound very formal. Should we bring an umbrella?"

🕺: "要带,一人一把,不然两个人挤一把会湿掉。"

🕺: "You have to bring one, one for each person, otherwise two people will squeeze one and it will get wet."

💃: "对,我记得你以前撑伞都喜欢抢一半过去。"

💃: "Yes, I remember you used to like to grab half of the umbrella when you held it."

🕺: "哈哈,那是因为风太大,我怕伞飞走。"

🕺: "Haha, that's because the wind is too strong and I'm afraid the umbrella will fly away."

💃: "借口啦~不过说真的,如果下雨我们就早点去,别淋湿了。"

💃: "It's just an excuse~ But seriously, if it rains we should go earlier so we don't get wet."

🕺: "好的,那我会提前出门,穿防水的鞋子。"

🕺: "Okay, then I'll go out early and wear waterproof shoes."

💃: "我也会穿长外套,还要带一张纸巾,擦桌子用。"

💃: "I also wear a long coat and bring a tissue to wipe the table."

🕺: "你真的很细心欸,难怪每次跟你出门都很安心。"

🕺: "You are really considerate. No wonder I feel safe every time I go out with you."

💃: "哈哈,谢谢夸奖啦~不过也因为你总是少带东西,我才习惯带多一点。"

💃: "Haha, thank you for the compliment~ But it's also because you always bring less that I'm used to bringing more."

🕺: "哎呀,被你发现了。我出门常常只带手机和钱包,其他都忘。"

🕺: "Oops, you found me. I usually only bring my phone and wallet when I go out, forgetting everything else."

💃: "所以我们两个刚好互补,一个粗心,一个细心。"

💃: "So the two of us complement each other, one is careless and the other is careful."

🕺: "哈哈,天生一组的“学习搭档”。"

🕺: "Haha, they are a perfect match as study partners."

💃: "对啦,你记得我们这次见面要做什么吗?"

💃: "By the way, do you remember what we are going to do when we meet this time?"

🕺: "当然记得:三点见面,喝咖啡,练口语,读短文,还要接受你的词汇挑战。"

🕺: "Of course remember: meet at 3 o'clock, drink coffee, practice speaking, read short articles, and accept your vocabulary challenge."

💃: "哇,你真的都记得,那我就放心了。"

💃: "Wow, you really remember everything. I feel relieved."

🕺: "不只记得,我还准备了一个小惊喜。"

🕺: "Not only did I remember, I also prepared a little surprise."

💃: "真的假的?什么惊喜?"

💃: "Is this true? What's the surprise?"

💃: "你快说~"

💃: "Just tell me~"

🕺: "不行,现在不能说,星期四见面你就知道了。"

🕺: "No, I can't tell you now. You'll know when we meet on Thursday."

💃: "哎呀~你卖关子,我更想知道了。"

💃: "Oh~ You're keeping me in suspense. I want to know more."

🕺: "就是要让你期待一下嘛~"

🕺: "Just to make you look forward to it~"

💃: "好吧,那我也准备一个小东西,看谁的比较有趣。"

💃: "Okay, I'll prepare a little thing too, and see whose is more interesting."

🕺: "哇,那我们不只是“中文挑战”,还变成“惊喜交换”啦~"

🕺: "Wow, then we are not just doing a "Chinese challenge", but also a "surprise exchange"~"

💃: "哈哈,是啊,这样每次见面都有新鲜感。"

💃: "Haha, yes, this way every time we meet there is something new."

🕺: "我发现我们越来越会安排时间和活动了。"

🕺: "I find that we are getting better at scheduling time and activities."

💃: "对,以前只是随便见个面,现在有主题、有任务,还有奖励。"

💃: "Yes, it used to be just a casual meeting, but now there are themes, tasks, and rewards."

🕺: "还可以练习“生活中的中文”,像点饮料的时候不要用英文。"

🕺: "You can also practice "Chinese in daily life", such as not using English when ordering drinks."

💃: "对,我们可以试试看只用中文点单,看店员听不听得懂。"

💃: "Yes, we can try ordering in Chinese only to see if the store clerk can understand us."

🕺: "万一店员听不懂怎么办?"

🕺: "What if the clerk doesn't understand?"

💃: "那我们就慢慢说,或者换别的词解释一下,这也是一种练习啊。"

💃: "Then let's talk about it slowly, or use other words to explain it. This is also a kind of practice."

🕺: "哇,说得好有道理,我觉得我已经开始紧张了。"

🕺: "Wow, that makes sense. I think I was already getting nervous."

💃: "不用紧张,反正我们是来学习的,说错也没关系。"

💃: "Don't be nervous, we are here to learn, it doesn't matter if we make mistakes."

🕺: "你说得对,重要的是敢开口。"

🕺: "You're right. What's important is to dare to speak up."

💃: "对啊,而且两个人一起,不会那么尴尬。"

💃: "Yeah, and it won't be so awkward when two people are together."

🕺: "好~那我们到时候谁先点?"

🕺: "Okay, then who will order first?"

💃: "石头剪刀布决定吧,哈哈!"

💃: "Let's decide with rock, paper, scissors, haha!"

🕺: "好!输了的先点,还要帮对方点蛋糕!"

🕺: "Okay! The loser orders first, and also has to help the other person order cake!"

💃: "哈哈哈,你太聪明了。那我一定要赢,不然你又选抹茶口味~"

💃: "Hahaha, you're so smart. Then I must win, or you'll choose matcha flavor again~"

🕺: "抹茶很好吃啊,你上次不是吃得很开心吗?"

🕺: "Matcha is delicious. Didn't you enjoy it last time?"

💃: "哈哈,是很好吃,但也想试别的啦~"

💃: "Haha, it's delicious, but I also want to try something else~"

🕺: "好啦好啦,到时候让你选,我负责付款。"

🕺: "Okay, okay, I'll let you choose when the time comes, and I'll be responsible for the payment."

💃: "哇~太好了,有你这个学习搭档真幸福。"

💃: "Wow~ That's great. I'm so lucky to have you as my study partner."

🕺: "那你要继续陪我一起学,不可以中途放弃哦~"

🕺: "Then you have to continue to study with me, and don't give up halfway~"

💃: "放心啦,我不会放弃的,我们说好的要坚持下去。"

💃: "Don't worry, I won't give up. We agreed to stick to it."

🕺: "嗯,风雨无阻,我们星期四见!"

🕺: "Well, rain or shine, see you on Thursday!"

💃: "星期四见,到时候别忘了带雨伞哦~"

💃: "See you on Thursday, don't forget to bring an umbrella~"

🕺: "一定带,我现在就写在手机备忘录里。"

🕺: "I will definitely bring it. I'm writing it down in my phone's memo now."

💃: "哈哈,太可爱了~拜拜~"

💃: "Haha, so cute~ Bye~"

🕺: "拜拜~"

🕺: "Bye~"

💃: "小明,我到了,我在咖啡店门口,你到了吗?"

💃: "Xiao Ming, I'm here. I'm at the entrance of the coffee shop. Are you here?"

🕺: "我也刚到!我看到你啦~你穿的雨衣好可爱,是小熊图案吗?"

🕺: "I just arrived too! I saw you~ The raincoat you're wearing is so cute, is it the one with the bear pattern?"

💃: "哈哈,对啊,我怕下雨淋湿,穿了这个。你伞上全是水了,快收起来吧。"

💃: "Haha, yes, I wore this because I was afraid of getting wet in the rain. Your umbrella is full of water, put it away quickly."

🕺: "好好好,我擦一下。哎,今天人真的好多,好像没有空位了。"

🕺: "Okay, okay, I'll wipe it. Oh, there are so many people today, it seems there are no empty seats."

💃: "啊?我们不是说早点来的吗?"

💃: "Huh? Didn't we say we'd come early?"

💃: "还是晚了一步啊。"

💃: "It's still a step too late."

🕺: "没关系,我们看看有没有人快走了,或者找靠窗的位置,等一下也行。"

🕺: "It's okay, we can see if anyone is leaving soon, or find a window seat and wait a while."

💃: "好,我去柜台点饮料,你来找位子吧。"

💃: "Okay, I'll go to the counter to order drinks, you come find a seat."

🕺: "你自己点吗?不是说要石头剪刀布的吗?"

🕺: "Do you order it yourself? Didn't you say it should be rock-paper-scissors?"

💃: "哈哈,我太饿了,不想玩游戏了。你想喝什么?"

💃: "Haha, I'm too hungry to play games. What do you want to drink?"

🕺: "给我一杯美式,少冰。你呢?"

🕺: "Give me an Americano, less ice. How about you?"

💃: "拿铁,加一点肉桂粉。我还要点抹茶蛋糕~"

💃: "Latte, with a little cinnamon powder. I also want to order matcha cake~"

🕺: "果然还是点了抹茶,哈哈。我去拿纸巾擦桌子。"

🕺: "I ordered matcha after all, haha. I'll go get some paper towels to wipe the table."

💃: "好~我点好了,号码是23号,等一下应该会叫我们。"

💃: "Okay~ I've ordered, number 23, we should be called shortly."

🕺: "这里有一桌刚走,我们快坐过去!"

🕺: "There's a table here that just left, let's go sit over there!"

💃: "太好了,今天的运气不错!来来来,坐下~"

💃: "Great, I'm lucky today! Come on, sit down~"

🕺: "我把雨伞放一边,小心别滑倒。你带了笔记本吗?"

🕺: "I'll put my umbrella aside, be careful not to slip. Did you bring your notebook?"

💃: "带了啊,还有两支笔,我怕你又忘了。"

💃: "I brought it, and two pens, too. I was afraid you'd forget again."

🕺: "哈哈哈,你太了解我了~我这次真的没带,谢谢你。"

🕺: "Hahaha, you know me too well~ I really didn't bring it this time, thank you."

💃: "不客气~那我们先聊聊天还是先写短文?"

💃: "You're welcome~ Then should we chat first or write a short article first?"

🕺: "先聊吧,我今天早上在地铁上还在背单词呢。"

🕺: "Let's chat first. I was still memorizing words on the subway this morning."

💃: "哇,你真的很努力。学了哪些词?"

💃: "Wow, you really worked hard. What words did you learn?"

🕺: "像“迟到”、“拥挤”、“下雨”……都是今天用得上的。"

🕺: "Words like 'late', 'crowded', 'raining'...are all useful today."

💃: "哈哈,“迟到”你不用背了,你太熟了~"

💃: "Haha, you don't need to memorize "late", you are too familiar with it~"

🕺: "喂喂,我今天可是准时到的好不好?"

🕺: "Hey, I arrived on time today, okay?"

💃: "对对对,给你鼓掌👏"

💃: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, applause for you👏"

🕺: "谢谢~那你写短文写了吗?"

🕺: "Thank you~ Have you written the short article yet?"

💃: "写了一点点,我写的是“我的早餐”。你呢?"

💃: "I wrote a little bit, I wrote "My Breakfast". What about you?"

🕺: "我写“雨天的早上”,刚好和今天的天气一样。"

🕺: "I wrote "Rainy morning", which happens to be the same as today's weather."

💃: "哇,听起来很文艺耶。你要不要先读出来?"

💃: "Wow, that sounds very literary. Do you want to read it out loud first?"

🕺: "好啊,我读给你听:“今天早上,我七点起床。窗外下着雨,空气很凉。"

🕺: "Okay, let me read it to you: "This morning, I got up at seven. It was raining outside the window and the air was cool. "

🕺: "我喝了一杯热咖啡,听了一会儿中文播客……”"

🕺: "I had a hot cup of coffee and listened to a Chinese podcast..."

💃: "哇哇哇~写得很好啊,而且声音也很自然。"

💃: "Wow, it's very well written, and the voice is very natural."

🕺: "谢谢夸奖~那你也来读你的!"

🕺: "Thank you for the compliment~ Then you can read yours too!"

💃: "好,我的是:“我每天吃不一样的早餐。今天我吃了鸡蛋和吐司,还有牛奶。"

💃: "Okay, mine is: "I eat a different breakfast every day. Today I had eggs and toast, and milk."

💃: "我喜欢一边吃一边看手机。”"

💃: "I like to eat and look at my phone at the same time."

🕺: "哈哈哈,这句话太真实了。"

🕺: "Hahaha, this is so true."

💃: "对啊,这就是我的生活。简单,但开心。"

💃: "Yeah, this is my life. Simple, but happy."

🕺: "我觉得我们这样写、这样读,进步真的很快。"

🕺: "I think if we write and read like this, we will make rapid progress."

💃: "是啊,而且我们说得越来越顺了,几乎没用英文了耶~"

💃: "Yeah, and we're speaking more and more fluently, we hardly use English anymore~"

🕺: "对对对,我们现在是“中文咖啡组合”!"

🕺: "Yes, yes, we are now the "Chinese Coffee Group"!"

💃: "哈哈哈,好像可以开频道了~"

💃: "Hahaha, it seems I can open a channel now~"

🕺: "对了,你准备的生词挑战呢?我等着接受挑战。"

🕺: "By the way, where is the vocabulary challenge you prepared? I am looking forward to accepting the challenge."

💃: "哦哦对~来,我问你:“你怎么说‘I usually get up at seven’?"

💃: "Oh yeah, come on, let me ask you: "How do you say 'I usually get up at seven'?"

🕺: "“我平常七点起床。”"

🕺: "“I usually get up at seven o'clock.”"

💃: "正确!"

💃: "Correct!"

💃: "那“buy breakfast on the way to work”呢?"

💃: "What about "buy breakfast on the way to work"?"

🕺: "“上班的路上买早餐。”"

🕺: ""Buying breakfast on the way to work.""

💃: "哇,太厉害了,全部对!"

💃: "Wow, that's amazing, all correct!"

🕺: "哈哈,看吧,我真的有认真学~"

🕺: "Haha, see, I really studied hard~"

💃: "那今天奖励你一口蛋糕~来!"

💃: "Then I'll reward you with a piece of cake today~ Come on!"

🕺: "哇~我最爱的抹茶蛋糕,太感动了~"

🕺: "Wow~ My favorite matcha cake, so touching~"

💃: "快吃吧,不然等下就被我吃光了!"

💃: "Eat it quickly, or I'll eat it all up!"

🕺: "好好好,我们边吃边写下一篇短文怎么样?"

🕺: "Okay, okay, how about we write a short article while we eat?"

💃: "可以,这次写“雨天的心情”~"

💃: "Okay, this time I'll write about "Rainy Day Mood"~"

🕺: "哇,这个题目好浪漫,我喜欢~那就开始写吧!"

🕺: "Wow, this title is so romantic, I like it~ Let's start writing!"

💃: "小明,我发现每次下雨的时候,我的心情都特别安静。你也是吗?"

💃: "Xiao Ming, I find that every time it rains, my mood becomes particularly peaceful. Is it the same for you?"

🕺: "是的,下雨的时候我不太想说话,就想听雨声,喝热的东西,慢慢写字。"

🕺: "Yes, when it rains I don't really want to talk. I just want to listen to the sound of rain, drink something hot, and write slowly."

💃: "哇,好有画面感。今天的气氛刚刚好,我们一边写作业,一边吃蛋糕,真的很舒服。"

💃: "Wow, what a vivid picture. The atmosphere today is just right. We are doing homework while eating cake. It's really comfortable."

🕺: "我也觉得。如果学习都能这样就好了,不压力、不紧张。"

🕺: "I think so too. It would be great if studying could be like this, without stress or tension."

💃: "对啊,有人陪,有咖啡,有雨声,有蛋糕。完美的学习日!"

💃: "Yeah, company, coffee, rain sounds, cake. Perfect study day!"

🕺: "哈哈,那我们以后可以每个星期都有一次“雨天学习时间”,不管有没有下雨。"

🕺: "Haha, then we can have a "rainy day study time" every week, regardless of whether it rains or not."

💃: "好啊,固定一个时间,每次换一个小主题,比如“旅行”、“梦想”、“童年回忆”。"

💃: "Okay, set a fixed time and change a small theme each time, such as "travel", "dream", "childhood memories"."

🕺: "哇,“童年回忆”这个我喜欢,我小时候做过很多奇怪的事。"

🕺: "Wow, I like "childhood memories". I did a lot of weird things when I was a kid."

💃: "哈哈哈,我也是,有一次我用牙膏当洗面奶,还说脸好香。"

💃: "Hahaha, me too. One time I used toothpaste as a facial cleanser and said my face smelled so good."

🕺: "哈哈哈哈,那太可爱了!那我们下次就写这个主题吧,我要写我小时候拿扫把当吉他唱歌给邻居听。"

🕺: "Hahahaha, that's so cute! Let's write about this topic next time. I'm going to write about when I was a kid and used a broom as a guitar to sing to my neighbors."

💃: "哈哈,我已经期待下次你的表演了。"

💃: "Haha, I'm already looking forward to your next performance."

🕺: "不行,我现在很害羞,不敢唱了~"

🕺: "No, I'm too shy to sing now~"

💃: "唱不唱没关系啦,重要的是我们可以用中文写下来,说出来。"

💃: "It doesn't matter whether we sing or not, what's important is that we can write it down and say it in Chinese."

🕺: "对,我发现我现在说中文的时候没那么怕错了。"

🕺: "Yes, I find that I am not so afraid of making mistakes when I speak Chinese now."

💃: "嗯,因为你知道就算说错也没人笑你,我们是一起学习,不是比赛。"

💃: "Well, because you know that even if you make a mistake, no one will laugh at you. We are learning together, not competing."

🕺: "是的,真的很谢谢你,一直鼓励我,也陪我练习。"

🕺: "Yes, thank you so much for always encouraging me and practicing with me."

💃: "我也要谢谢你啊,我一个人学的时候常常放弃,有你一起我也坚持下来了。"

💃: "I want to thank you too. I often gave up when I was studying alone, but with you by my side, I was able to persevere."

🕺: "所以我们要继续加油,不能偷懒。"

🕺: "So we have to keep working hard and not be lazy."

💃: "一言为定,我们互相监督~"

💃: "It's a deal, we'll supervise each other~"

🕺: "对了,现在几点了?怎么感觉时间过得好快。"

🕺: "By the way, what time is it now? Why does it feel like time is passing so quickly?"

💃: "哇,已经四点半了!我们聊了一个半小时耶。"

💃: "Wow, it's already 4:30! We've been chatting for an hour and a half."

🕺: "天哪,我还以为才过半小时。太快了~"

🕺: "Oh my god, I thought it was only half an hour. It went by so fast~"

💃: "是啊,时间一开心就特别快。那你等下回家要坐地铁吗?"

💃: "Yeah, time flies when you're happy. Are you going to take the subway home later?"

🕺: "对,不过现在下雨我可能得多走几步去搭那边的线。你呢?"

🕺: "Yes, but it's raining now so I might have to walk a few more steps to get the line over there. What about you?"

💃: "我坐公车,车站就在前面。我带了雨伞,不怕。"

💃: "I took the bus and the bus stop was right in front. I brought an umbrella, so I wasn't afraid."

🕺: "那好,我们就这里说再见吧。"

🕺: "Well, let's say goodbye here."

💃: "嗯,今天真的很开心,不只是因为学习,更因为有你一起。"

💃: "Well, I am really happy today, not only because of studying, but also because of having you with me."

🕺: "我也是,今天是我最近最放松的一天。"

🕺: "Me too, today is the most relaxing day I've had recently."

💃: "那我们下次还是老时间老地方?"

💃: "So we'll go to the same place and time next time?"

🕺: "好啊,下星期四,三点,咖啡时间见!"

🕺: "Okay, see you next Thursday at 3 o'clock for coffee!"

💃: "记得写好你的童年故事哦~我要看你写了什么。"

💃: "Remember to write your childhood story~ I want to see what you wrote."

🕺: "没问题,我要写一篇又好笑又感人的!"

🕺: "No problem, I'm going to write one that's both funny and touching!"

💃: "哈哈,好期待。那你路上小心,别滑倒。"

💃: "Haha, I'm looking forward to it. Be careful on the road and don't slip."

🕺: "你也是,注意安全~"

🕺: "You too, stay safe~"

💃: "好的,我们下次见~"

💃: "Okay, see you next time~"

🕺: "下次见~拜拜!"

🕺: "See you next time~bye!"

💃: "拜拜!"

💃: "Bye!"

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

约个时间

Meaning: to arrange a time

Explanation: This phrase is used when two people are trying to decide on a specific time to meet. It is a casual and common expression in conversations.

Example from the text: 我们可以约个时间,你什么时候有空?

不早也不晚

Meaning: not too early, not too late

Explanation: This expression is used to describe a time that is just right or perfect for both parties. It emphasizes balance.

Example from the text: 三点可以吗?不早也不晚。

生活都差不多

Meaning: life is pretty much the same (for everyone)

Explanation: This phrase expresses a feeling that daily routines are similar for most people. It's often used to show empathy or agreement.

Example from the text: 哈哈,生活都差不多。

不见不散

Meaning: don’t leave until we meet

Explanation: A friendly and warm way to express a promise to meet someone. Often used when confirming an appointment or meeting.

Example from the text: 我们星期四下午三点,不见不散哦!

轻松

Meaning: relaxed, easy-going

Explanation: This word can describe a mood, environment, or activity that is not stressful. Often used when talking about enjoyable learning or social time.

Example from the text: 感觉像在玩,学习也变得很轻松。

语感

Meaning: sense of language (language intuition)

Explanation: This refers to the natural feeling or instinct for a language, including word choice and sentence flow. It develops with practice and immersion.

Example from the text: 这就是“语感”啊,你已经开始有中文语感了。

Nhận xét