🎙️ Podcast #16|Tiny Tricks to Stay Consistent | 小技巧 | Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
对话内容
Conversation content
🕺: "嗨,大家好,欢迎回来!我是Leo。"
🕺: "Hi everyone, welcome back! I'm Leo."
💃: "大家好,我是Linh!很开心又和你们见面啦~"
💃: "Hello everyone, I'm Linh! I'm very happy to meet you again~"
🕺: "最近你每天都有在学中文吗?老实说,我有点偷懒了……"
🕺: "Have you been learning Chinese every day recently? To be honest, I've been a little lazy..."
💃: "哈哈,我也是!前几天学得很努力,但后来就……懒了。"
💃: "Haha, me too! I studied really hard in the first few days, but then I just got... lazy."
🕺: "对吧?其实我们不是不想学,是太忙、太累,或者根本不知道从哪儿开始。"
🕺: "Right? Actually, it's not that we don't want to learn, it's that we are too busy, too tired, or simply don't know where to start."
💃: "嗯,有时候我打开书,就觉得“啊,太多了”,然后就关上了……"
💃: "Well, sometimes I open a book and think "Ah, that's too much", and then I close it..."
🕺: "所以今天,我们想聊一个很实用的话题:怎么每天都能坚持学习?"
🕺: "So today, we want to talk about a very practical topic: How can we keep learning every day?"
💃: "对!我们不说大道理,今天就分享一些小方法,小技巧,简单又有效~"
💃: "Yes! We won't talk about big principles, today we will share some small methods and tips, simple and effective~"
🕺: "像那种“每天学五分钟”“边走路边听”这种,对吧?"
🕺: "Like the "learn five minutes a day" and "listen while walking" kind, right?"
💃: "对的对的!我发现,坚持其实不难,难的是开始。"
💃: "That's right! I found that persistence is not difficult, but the hard part is getting started."
🕺: "没错~如果你也常常“三天热度”,那今天这集一定适合你。"
🕺: "That's right~ If you often have a "three-day fever", then today's episode is definitely for you."
💃: "我们会分享一些我们自己的小习惯,还有一些朋友用过的好方法。"
💃: "We'll share some of our own little habits, as well as some good methods that some friends have used."
🕺: "希望听完以后,你也能找到适合自己的方式,坚持下去!"
🕺: "I hope that after listening to this, you can also find a way that suits you and stick to it!"
💃: "没错,我们一起加油吧!那我们开始今天的分享啦~"
💃: "That's right, let's work hard together! Then let's start today's sharing~"
🕺: "好的,Let’s go!"
🕺: "Okay, Let's go!"
🕺: "你知道我以前最大的问题是什么吗?"
🕺: "You know what my biggest problem used to be?"
💃: "什么?"
💃: "What?"
🕺: "我总想着“今天要学一个小时”,结果一点都没开始。"
🕺: "I always think "I will study for an hour today", but I never start at all."
💃: "哈哈哈,一模一样!我以前也这样,目标太大,压力也大,就不想动了。"
💃: "Hahaha, exactly the same! I used to be like this too, the goals were too big, the pressure was too great, and I just didn't want to move."
🕺: "所以后来我改了方法,我对自己说:“只学五分钟。”"
🕺: "So later I changed my method and said to myself: "Only study for five minutes.""
💃: "哇,五分钟?那不是很简单吗?"
💃: "Wow, five minutes? Isn't that easy?"
🕺: "对啊,简单才容易坚持。五分钟听一段音频,或者背几个词,感觉不难,就会开始。"
🕺: "Yes, it is easier to stick to something when it is simple. Just listen to an audio clip for five minutes, or memorize a few words, and if it doesn't seem difficult, you will start."
💃: "这个我喜欢~我现在也是这样,有时候学不进去,就告诉自己:“我只学一小会儿。"
💃: "I like this~ I am like this now, sometimes I can't concentrate on learning, so I tell myself: "I will only study for a short while."
🕺: "而且很多时候,我学着学着,就超过五分钟了。"
🕺: "And often, when I was learning, it took me more than five minutes."
💃: "是的呀,重点是“开始”,一旦开始了,就会自然多学一点。"
💃: "Yes, the key is to "start". Once you start, you will naturally learn more."
🕺: "对。我有一次只想学五分钟,结果听了一个小时的播客。"
🕺: "Yeah. I once only wanted to learn for five minutes, but ended up listening to an hour-long podcast."
💃: "哈哈,太棒了!这就像运动,穿上运动鞋出门了,就不容易放弃。"
💃: "Haha, that's great! It's like exercise. Once you put on your sneakers and go out, it's not easy to give up."
🕺: "没错,学习也是一种“启动模式”,一旦开始了,大脑就不会抗拒了。"
🕺: "Yes, learning is also a kind of "start-up mode". Once it starts, the brain will not resist."
💃: "那你会定一个固定的时间学习吗?"
💃: "Do you set a fixed time to study?"
🕺: "有时候会,比如每天早上起床后先学五分钟。你呢?"
🕺: "Sometimes, like studying for five minutes every morning after getting up. How about you?"
💃: "我通常是晚上睡前学一点,五分钟写个句子,或者复习一下单词。"
💃: "I usually study a little before going to bed at night, write a sentence for five minutes, or review some words."
🕺: "哇,这样也很好!一天结束前回顾一下,感觉很充实。"
🕺: "Wow, this is great! Looking back at the end of the day makes me feel fulfilled."
💃: "是啊,而且这样我也比较安心,不会觉得今天什么都没做。"
💃: "Yeah, and this way I feel more at ease and don't feel like I didn't accomplish anything today."
🕺: "那你学五分钟的时候,通常会做什么?"
🕺: "So what do you usually do when you study for five minutes?"
💃: "我会听一段简单的中文对话,或者用App背词。我喜欢那种“一天一个词”的模式。"
💃: "I would listen to a simple Chinese conversation or memorize words using an app. I like the "one word a day" model."
🕺: "哦,我也试过!还有那种“每日一句”,学一句有意思的中文。"
🕺: "Oh, I tried that too! There's also the "daily quote" where you can learn an interesting Chinese sentence."
💃: "对!有时候那一句话还很搞笑,记得特别牢。"
💃: "Yes! Sometimes that sentence is very funny and I remember it very clearly."
🕺: "哈哈,比如“我很穷,但我很快乐”那种句子?"
🕺: "Haha, like "I'm poor, but I'm happy" kind of sentence?"
💃: "哈哈哈,对对对!"
💃: "Hahaha, yes, yes, yes!"
🕺: "所以说,其实只要每天五分钟,不管学多少,关键是你在“动”。"
🕺: "So, in fact, it only takes five minutes a day. No matter how much you learn, the key is that you are "moving."
💃: "是的!我觉得五分钟有一个魔力,它帮我们打破懒惰。"
💃: "Yes! I think five minutes has a magic that helps us break laziness."
🕺: "嗯,而且当你连续做了几天,会有一种成就感。"
🕺: "Yeah, and when you do it for a few days in a row, you'll have a sense of accomplishment."
💃: "我现在有个习惯,我在日历上标记每天有学习的日子。"
💃: "I now have a habit of marking the days I study on my calendar."
🕺: "哇,好主意!像那种“打卡”一样对吧?"
🕺: "Wow, what a great idea! Like a "punch in" thing, right?"
💃: "对啊,我看到连续三天、五天、七天,心里就特别开心,想继续坚持。"
💃: "Yes, when I saw it lasting three, five, or seven days, I felt really happy and wanted to keep going."
🕺: "我有时候会发朋友圈,说“今天又学了五分钟中文!”"
🕺: "Sometimes I post on WeChat Moments, saying "I learned another five minutes of Chinese today!""
💃: "哇,你还拉人陪你一起学?"
💃: "Wow, you asked others to study with you?"
🕺: "有时候真的会有人留言说:“你坚持得真好,我也想试试看。”"
🕺: "Sometimes people will leave a message saying, "You are so persistent, I want to give it a try too.""
💃: "这也算是一种小小的影响力呢~"
💃: "This can be considered a small influence~"
🕺: "是啊,所以我现在不再要求自己学很多,我就问自己:“你今天学五分钟了吗?”"
🕺: "Yeah, so now I no longer ask myself to learn a lot, I just ask myself: "Have you learned for five minutes today?""
💃: "简单、有趣、没有压力,就会越学越想学。"
💃: "It's simple, fun, and stress-free. The more you learn, the more you want to learn."
🕺: "没错,我觉得我们应该推广这个“五分钟学习法”。"
🕺: "Yes, I think we should promote this "five-minute learning method"."
💃: "哈哈,说得好听,不过真的很有用!"
💃: "Haha, that sounds good, but it's really useful!"
🕺: "所以,正在听我们节目的朋友们,不要等明天,也不要等“有空”。"
🕺: "So, friends who are listening to our show, don't wait until tomorrow, and don't wait until you're "free.""
💃: "对,五分钟就够了。就现在,关掉节目后,拿出一本书,打开一个App,听一句中文,写一个词~"
💃: "Yes, five minutes is enough. Right now, after turning off the show, take out a book, open an app, listen to a Chinese sentence, and write a word~"
🕺: "就从现在开始!五分钟,真的不难~"
🕺: "Start now! Five minutes, it's really not difficult~"
💃: "一起坚持,加油!我们都可以做到的!"
💃: "Let's stick together and keep going! We can all do it!"
🕺: "加油加油~继续听下去,我们还有更多小方法要分享喔!"
🕺: "Keep on listening, we have more tips to share!"
💃: "对了,我还有一个小方法,我把学中文这件事,跟日常生活连在一起。"
💃: "By the way, I have another little trick. I connect learning Chinese with my daily life."
🕺: "哦?怎么连?"
🕺: "Oh? How do I connect?"
💃: "比如说,我每天早上刷牙的时候,会听中文播客。"
💃: "For example, I listen to a Chinese podcast every morning while I brush my teeth."
🕺: "哇,这样利用时间,好聪明啊。"
🕺: "Wow, what a smart way to use your time."
💃: "是啊,反正刷牙也不能干别的,就顺便听一点,哪怕听不懂全部,耳朵也在“适应”。"
💃: "Yeah, since I can't do anything else while brushing my teeth, I can just listen a little bit. Even if I don't understand everything, my ears are "adapting"."
🕺: "嗯,有道理。我之前坐公交车的时候,也会打开一个学习App复习词汇。"
🕺: "Yeah, that makes sense. When I was taking the bus before, I would open a learning app to review vocabulary."
💃: "你看,这种碎片时间,其实很多。洗碗、走路、等电梯都可以用来学一点。"
💃: "You see, there is actually a lot of fragmented time like this. Washing dishes, walking, waiting for the elevator can all be used to learn a little."
🕺: "我还有一个奇怪的小习惯。"
🕺: "I also have a weird little habit."
💃: "哈哈,什么奇怪的?"
💃: "Haha, what's weird?"
🕺: "我上厕所的时候会看中文短视频。"
🕺: "I watch Chinese short videos when I go to the toilet."
💃: "哈哈哈,你太真实了!不过挺有效的啊~"
💃: "Hahaha, you are so real! But it is quite effective~"
🕺: "是啊,我就看那种一两分钟的小故事,用词不难,看看也不累。"
🕺: "Yeah, I just read those short stories that are only one or two minutes long. The words used are not difficult and I don't feel tired reading them."
💃: "这让我想到,我有时候做饭的时候,也会跟着读中文食谱。"
💃: "This reminds me that sometimes when I cook, I also read Chinese recipes."
🕺: "哇,这也可以?"
🕺: "Wow, this is possible?"
💃: "当然啦,我用的是那种教学食谱,视频里会一边做菜一边说中文,我就跟着学。"
💃: "Of course, I used the kind of instructional recipes where the chef would speak Chinese while cooking in the video, and I just followed along."
🕺: "原来你是边煮饭边学语言,太厉害了~"
🕺: "So you learned the language while cooking, so amazing~"
💃: "没有啦,其实就是“顺手”,不刻意反而更自然。"
💃: "No, it's just a matter of time. It's more natural if you don't try too hard."
🕺: "你说得对。我们不是要找“额外的时间”,而是把中文“放进生活里”。"
🕺: "You are right. We are not looking for "extra time", but to "put Chinese into our lives"."
💃: "对,把它变成一种“生活的一部分”。"
💃: "Yes, make it a part of life."
🕺: "我现在早上喝咖啡的时候,会看一篇中文短文。"
🕺: "I now read a short Chinese article while drinking my morning coffee."
💃: "那种“一分钟小文章”?"
💃: "That kind of 'one-minute article'?"
🕺: "对,或者是一句话,有时候就一句:“今天的天气很好。”也算学了。"
🕺: "Yes, or a sentence, sometimes just one sentence: "Today's weather is very good." It counts as learning."
💃: "哈哈,我觉得语言学习最怕的不是慢,而是不动。"
💃: "Haha, I think the most frightening thing about language learning is not being slow, but not taking any action."
🕺: "对啊!所以哪怕是一点点,只要在动,就比停在那里强。"
🕺: "Yeah! So even if it's just a little bit, as long as it's moving, it's better than just standing there."
💃: "我朋友还告诉我,她会在手机桌面放一句中文“提醒语”。"
💃: "My friend also told me that she would put a Chinese "reminder" on her phone desktop."
🕺: "哦~像什么?"
🕺: "Oh~ like what?"
💃: "比如“别放弃,加油学中文!”或者“你今天说中文了吗?"
💃: "For example, "Don't give up, keep learning Chinese!" or "Did you speak Chinese today?"
🕺: "这个好欸,每次解锁手机都会看到,潜意识里就提醒自己了。"
🕺: "This is great. I'll see it every time I unlock my phone, and it'll remind me subconsciously."
💃: "对,有时候我看到那句话,就会顺手读一遍,算是一种“唤醒”。"
💃: "Yes, sometimes when I see that sentence, I will read it again, which is a kind of "awakening"."
🕺: "我想到一个更搞笑的,我给我家的冰箱贴了一张纸条,上面写“冰箱不说中文”。"
🕺: "I thought of something even funnier. I put a note on my fridge saying "The fridge doesn't speak Chinese."
💃: "哈哈哈哈,太可爱了~"
💃: "Hahahaha, so cute~"
🕺: "每次想偷吃零食,就看到那句话,提醒我:去学中文,不要一直吃!"
🕺: "Every time I want to sneak some snacks, I see that sentence, reminding me: go learn Chinese, don't keep eating!"
💃: "你太有创意了啦!"
💃: "You are so creative!"
🕺: "所以说,把语言学习“藏”在我们每天的动作里,就不会觉得累。"
🕺: "So, if we hide language learning in our daily actions, we won't feel tired."
💃: "嗯,而且这种小细节,会变成一种“习惯性学习”。"
💃: "Well, and these small details will become a kind of "habitual learning"."
🕺: "对,我们不需要一直坐下来认真学,只要生活里有,就足够了。"
🕺: "Yes, we don't need to sit down and study seriously all the time, as long as we have it in our lives, it's enough."
💃: "而且更有趣,不容易放弃~"
💃: "And it's more fun and not easy to give up~"
🕺: "所以大家可以想想:你每天有什么固定的小动作?能不能顺便加一点中文进去?"
🕺: "So everyone can think about this: What small actions do you do every day? Can you add some Chinese to them?"
💃: "就像刷牙、吃饭、走路、等人……很多机会其实都可以利用起来。"
💃: "Just like brushing teeth, eating, walking, waiting for someone... a lot of opportunities can actually be utilized."
🕺: "一开始可能不习惯,但坚持几天就觉得很自然了。"
🕺: "You may not be used to it at first, but after a few days it will feel natural."
💃: "嗯,中文就会慢慢融进生活~"
💃: "Well, Chinese will slowly integrate into our lives~"
🕺: "没错,每天一点点,生活中到处都是“学习的机会”。"
🕺: "Yes, a little bit every day, life is full of "learning opportunities"."
💃: "越生活化,越容易坚持!"
💃: "The more lifelike it is, the easier it is to stick to it!"
🕺: "你说得太好了~那我们继续来聊下一个小技巧吧~"
🕺: "You said it very well~ Let's move on to the next little trick~"
🕺: "你有没有写过那种学习清单?就是每天要做的小任务?"
🕺: "Have you ever written a study list? Just little tasks to do every day?"
💃: "有啊,我现在每天都会写。像是“背三个词”“听五分钟”“写一句话”。"
💃: "Yes, I write every day now. Like "memorize three words", "listen for five minutes", "write a sentence."
🕺: "哇,好具体。我以前写的太复杂,后来都放弃了。"
🕺: "Wow, so detailed. I gave up on writing something too complicated before."
💃: "哈哈,我一开始也写得太多,后来才发现,要写“最简单”的。"
💃: "Haha, I wrote too much at the beginning, but later I realized that I should write the "simplest" ones."
🕺: "对对对,像你说的那种:“背三个词”听起来就很轻松。"
🕺: "Yes, yes, yes, like what you said: "Memorize three words" sounds easy."
💃: "是的,重点是做得到,不是吓到自己。"
💃: "Yes, the key is to be able to do it, not to scare yourself."
🕺: "那你完成一个任务后,会打勾吗?"
🕺: "When you complete a task, do you tick it?"
💃: "会啊,我会用彩色的笔打勾,还画个笑脸~"
💃: "Yes, I will tick with colored pens and draw a smiley face~"
🕺: "哈哈,好可爱。我用贴纸,每完成一个小目标,就贴一个星星。"
🕺: "Haha, so cute. I use stickers, and every time I complete a small goal, I put a star on it."
💃: "哇,这种感觉特别有成就感对不对?"
💃: "Wow, this feels really fulfilling, right?"
🕺: "超有的!看到那一排排的勾和贴纸,就觉得“哇,我坚持下来了”。"
🕺: "Amazing! When I saw those rows of ticks and stickers, I thought, "Wow, I made it through.""
💃: "我现在每天早上起来第一件事,就是看清单,今天要做哪三件小事。"
💃: "The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is to look at the list and see what three small things I need to do today."
🕺: "我是晚上睡觉前检查自己有没有完成。"
🕺: "I check whether I have completed it before going to bed at night."
💃: "有时候我实在太累,就只做一个任务,也没关系。"
💃: "Sometimes I'm just too tired to do one task, that's ok."
🕺: "对啊,不是每天都要完美,而是每天都有动一点点。"
🕺: "Yeah, it doesn't mean you have to be perfect every day, but you have to move a little bit every day."
💃: "而且写清单还有个好处:不会“忘记学”。"
💃: "And there's another benefit to writing a list: you won't "forget to learn"."
🕺: "嗯,我以前总是说“等一下再学”,结果一整天就过去了。"
🕺: "Well, I used to always say "I'll learn later", and the whole day would pass by."
💃: "哈哈,我懂,我也常常一拖再拖。现在有了清单,就清楚知道今天该干嘛。"
💃: "Haha, I understand. I often procrastinate too. Now that I have a list, I know exactly what I should do today."
🕺: "你有没有尝试那种“打卡挑战”?比如连续七天做完清单。"
🕺: "Have you ever tried a "check-in challenge"? Like completing your list seven days in a row?"
💃: "有欸,我现在在参加一个“21天习惯养成”挑战,每天坚持一件小事。"
💃: "Yes, I am currently participating in a "21-day habit formation" challenge, doing one small thing every day."
🕺: "太棒了,我也来试试看!"
🕺: "Great, I'll give it a try!"
💃: "你可以从简单的开始,比如“今天听一段中文”“今天说一个句子”。"
💃: "You can start with something simple, such as "Listen to a Chinese passage today" or "Say a sentence today."
🕺: "那我今天就开始写清单,用笔记本记下来~"
🕺: "Then I will start making a list today and write it down in a notebook~"
💃: "不一定要用笔记本,你也可以用手机,或者贴在墙上。"
💃: "You don't have to use a laptop, you can also use a phone, or stick it on the wall."
🕺: "哦对,我在冰箱门上贴了一张纸,可以写每天的计划。"
🕺: "Oh yeah, I put a piece of paper on the refrigerator door to write down my daily plans."
💃: "你那个冰箱好忙喔,又提醒你不要偷吃,又提醒你学中文~"
💃: "Your refrigerator is so busy, reminding you not to eat secretly, and reminding you to learn Chinese~"
🕺: "哈哈哈,对,它是我最忠实的“学习伙伴”。"
🕺: "Hahaha, yes, it is my most loyal "study partner.""
💃: "不过说真的,这种视觉提醒真的很有用。"
💃: "Seriously though, this visual reminder is really helpful."
🕺: "对,我一看到那张清单,就知道“今天还有任务没完成”。"
🕺: "Yes, as soon as I saw that list, I knew that there were still tasks to be completed today."
💃: "而且我觉得,写清单还有一个心理上的力量。"
💃: "And I think there's a psychological power to making lists."
🕺: "什么意思?"
🕺: "What do you mean?"
💃: "就是当你写下来,你的大脑会更认真对待那件事。"
💃: "When you write something down, your brain takes it more seriously."
🕺: "哦~有点像对自己“承诺”。"
🕺: "Oh~ It's a bit like a "promise" to myself."
💃: "对的!你写了,你就更容易去做。"
💃: "Right! Once you write it, it will be easier for you to do it."
🕺: "我今天就试着写三个任务,然后明天继续。"
🕺: "I'll try to finish three tasks today and continue tomorrow."
💃: "好呀,慢慢来,先三天,再五天,再七天……"
💃: "Okay, take it slow, first three days, then five days, then seven days..."
🕺: "我们可以来个比赛,看谁能坚持得久。"
🕺: "We can have a competition to see who can last the longest."
💃: "哈哈,那你准备好输了吗?"
💃: "Haha, are you ready to lose?"
🕺: "哇,好有挑战性,那我一定要加油!"
🕺: "Wow, this is really challenging. I must try my best!"
💃: "加油吧,我们一起在清单上打很多勾勾!"
💃: "Come on, let's tick a lot of boxes on our list together!"
🕺: "好,打勾打到停不下来~继续听下去,我们还有更多小方法等着大家~"
🕺: "Okay, keep ticking until you can't stop~ Keep listening, we have more little tricks waiting for you~"
🕺: "你有没有觉得,有时候一个人学真的很难坚持?"
🕺: "Do you ever feel that it's hard to stick to studying alone?"
💃: "有欸,特别是累的时候,就很容易放弃。"
💃: "Yes, especially when you are tired, it is easy to give up."
🕺: "所以我后来找了一个一起学中文的朋友。我们每天都会互相提醒。"
🕺: "So I later found a friend to learn Chinese with. We would remind each other every day."
💃: "哇,这样真的很有用耶。我之前也加过一个学习小组,我们每天在群里发“我今天学了什么”。"
💃: "Wow, this is really useful. I joined a study group before, and we posted "What I learned today" in the group every day."
🕺: "这样会觉得有人陪着你,就不会那么孤单。"
🕺: "This way you will feel like someone is with you and you won't feel so lonely."
💃: "对啊,而且你看到别人都在学,你也不好意思偷懒。"
💃: "Yeah, and when you see others learning, you feel embarrassed to be lazy."
🕺: "哈哈,尤其是当你已经说出口“我要坚持”的时候,就更想做到。"
🕺: "Haha, especially when you have already said "I will stick to it", you want to do it even more."
💃: "嗯,我那个学习群里还有个“打卡王”,每天都很认真,看到她打卡,我也跟着来劲了。"
💃: "Well, there is a "punch-in king" in my study group. She is very serious every day. When I see her punching in, I get excited too."
🕺: "这就像健身一样,有人陪跑,你就更有动力。"
🕺: "It's like working out. If you have someone running with you, you'll be more motivated."
💃: "没错,而且可以一起讨论,比如“这个词什么意思?”“你今天听哪一段了?"
💃: "Yes, and we can discuss together, such as "What does this word mean?" "Which part did you listen to today?"
🕺: "对,我有时候听不懂一段对话,就会发给我朋友问:“你能听懂吗?”"
🕺: "Yes, sometimes I don't understand a conversation, so I will send it to my friends and ask: "Can you understand it?""
💃: "学语言最需要这种互动。一个人闷头学,很容易卡住。"
💃: "Learning a language requires this kind of interaction the most. If you study alone, you will easily get stuck."
🕺: "而且你知道吗?我们还会玩“角色扮演”游戏,一个人说中文,一个人回答。"
🕺: "And you know what? We also play a "role-playing" game where one person speaks Chinese and one person answers."
💃: "哈哈,好像在演小短剧哦~"
💃: "Haha, it seems like they are acting out a skit~"
🕺: "对,很好玩。我们用很简单的句子,比如“你今天吃什么?"
🕺: "Yes, it's fun. We use very simple sentences, such as "What did you eat today?"
🕺: "”“我吃米饭。”"
🕺: """I eat rice.""
💃: "这种对话最实用了,而且越说越顺。"
💃: "This kind of conversation is the most practical, and it gets smoother the more you talk."
🕺: "我还记得有一次我们玩“去饭店点菜”,我说:“我要一碗牛肉面。”结果她说:“没有牛肉。"
🕺: "I still remember one time we played "ordering food at a restaurant" and I said, "I want a bowl of beef noodles." She said, "There's no beef."
💃: "哈哈哈哈,太真实了~"
💃: "Hahahaha, this is so real~"
🕺: "就这样边玩边学,比背课本有趣多了。"
🕺: "Learning while playing is much more fun than memorizing textbooks."
💃: "我小时候学英语也是跟同学互相写纸条,每天一句小句子。"
💃: "When I was a kid, I learned English by writing notes to each other with my classmates, one short sentence every day."
🕺: "哇,这种方法也可以用来学中文呀!"
🕺: "Wow, this method can also be used to learn Chinese!"
💃: "是啊,我现在也在做“交换日记”,我写一句中文,她改错,然后她写一句我来改。"
💃: "Yeah, I'm also doing the "Exchange Diary" now. I write a sentence in Chinese, she corrects it, and then she writes a sentence and I correct it."
🕺: "这样不仅练写,还练“纠错能力”。"
🕺: "This not only helps you practice writing, but also helps you practice your "error correction ability.""
💃: "而且更容易记住,哪怕是错的,也会印象深刻。"
💃: "It is also easier to remember, and even if it is wrong, it will be impressive."
🕺: "有时候错误反而帮我们记得更牢。"
🕺: "Sometimes mistakes help us remember better."
💃: "对,所以不要怕错,要敢说敢写。"
💃: "Right, so don't be afraid of making mistakes, be brave to speak and write."
🕺: "有人一起学,你就不怕出错,因为大家都在学。"
🕺: "If you have someone to learn with, you won't be afraid of making mistakes because everyone is learning."
💃: "没错,而且还能互相鼓励。有人说“你今天进步了”,你就更想继续。"
💃: "Yes, and it can also encourage each other. When someone says "You made progress today", you will want to continue."
🕺: "我朋友昨天跟我说:“你现在说中文越来越自然了。”我听了好开心!"
🕺: "My friend said to me yesterday: "You are speaking Chinese more and more naturally now." I was so happy to hear that!"
💃: "是啊,这种正面的反馈真的很重要。"
💃: "Yeah, this kind of positive feedback is really important."
🕺: "所以我觉得,找一个学习伙伴,真的可以让我们走得更远。"
🕺: "So I think finding a study partner can really help us go further."
💃: "不一定要每天见面,线上聊天也很好。"
💃: "You don't have to meet every day, chatting online is also good."
🕺: "对,有时候只是一句“你今天学了吗?”就足够了。"
🕺: "Yes, sometimes just a "Did you learn today?" is enough."
💃: "简简单单一句话,就能提醒我们不要放弃。"
💃: "Just one simple sentence can remind us not to give up."
🕺: "我们可以鼓励听节目的朋友们,也试试看找一个语言搭档~"
🕺: "We can encourage friends who listen to the program to try to find a language partner~"
💃: "一起打卡、一起学、一起犯错、一起进步~"
💃: "Check in together, learn together, make mistakes together, and make progress together~"
🕺: "有人同行,路就不会那么难走了~"
🕺: "With someone walking with you, the road won't be so difficult~"
💃: "加油,我们下一个方法也很实用,一定要继续听哦!"
💃: "Come on, our next method is also very practical, be sure to keep listening!"
🕺: "我最近开始做一个新习惯,每天晚上睡前写一点学习日记。"
🕺: "I recently started a new habit of writing a little study diary every night before going to bed."
💃: "哇,听起来不错欸。你都写些什么?"
💃: "Wow, that sounds great. What do you write about?"
🕺: "很简单,比如我今天学了哪些词、听了什么内容、有没有进步。"
🕺: "It's very simple, such as what words I learned today, what content I listened to, and whether I have made any progress."
💃: "哇,那你每天都能坚持吗?"
💃: "Wow, can you stick to it every day?"
🕺: "一开始很难,但我发现写一点点就好,不需要写很多。"
🕺: "It was hard at first, but I found that writing a little bit was enough, not a lot."
💃: "嗯,这种方式也可以帮你回顾一天的学习。"
💃: "Well, this method can also help you review your day's learning."
🕺: "对,还有一种成就感。看到自己每天都有在学,就觉得“我真的在进步”。"
🕺: "Yes, there is also a sense of accomplishment. Seeing that I am learning every day, I feel that "I am really making progress."
💃: "我以前用一个App,里面有“连续学习天数”的功能。"
💃: "I used to use an app that had a "consecutive study days" function."
🕺: "哦?那种不是如果你每天都有学,就会显示“1天、2天、3天……”那种?"
🕺: "Oh? Isn't it the kind that if you study every day, it will show "1 day, 2 days, 3 days..."?"
💃: "对对对!每次看到数字增加,我就特别有动力~"
💃: "Yes, yes, yes! Every time I see the numbers increase, I get really motivated~"
🕺: "哈哈,我懂,我现在也用那种App,有时候我就是为了“不断签”才打开来看一下。"
🕺: "Haha, I understand. I use that kind of app now, too. Sometimes I just open it to check it out just to "keep signing in."
💃: "很多时候我们缺的不是时间,是一种“仪式感”。"
💃: "Many times what we lack is not time, but a sense of ritual."
🕺: "对,哪怕只是打一个勾,贴一个小贴纸,心里也会觉得“我做到了”。"
🕺: "Yes, even if it's just a check mark or a small sticker, I will feel "I did it" in my heart."
💃: "我现在有一个月历,上面每天贴不同颜色的小星星。红色代表“学词汇”,蓝色代表“听力”,绿色是“写句子”。"
💃: "I now have a monthly calendar with a different colored star on it for each day. Red stands for "learning vocabulary", blue stands for "listening", and green stands for "writing sentences."
🕺: "哇,好有趣,这样一看就知道自己哪方面学得多,哪方面要加强。"
🕺: "Wow, this is so interesting. This way you can know at a glance what you have learned more and what you need to improve on."
💃: "是啊,而且视觉上看得见的东西,会一直提醒我。"
💃: "Yeah, and the visual things will always remind me."
🕺: "我以前觉得写东西很麻烦,但后来发现,其实一句话就够了。"
🕺: "I used to think writing was troublesome, but later I found that one sentence is enough."
💃: "对啊,不需要写作文,只要写一句“我今天学了‘天气’这个词”也可以。"
💃: "Yes, you don't need to write an essay, just write a sentence like "I learned the word 'weather' today"."
🕺: "有一次我连续十天都写了小日记,我回头看,真的好感动。"
🕺: "Once I kept a diary for ten consecutive days. When I looked back, I was really moved."
💃: "哈哈,是不是觉得自己特别棒?"
💃: "Haha, do you think you're awesome?"
🕺: "对!然后我还发现我第一天写的句子好多错,到第十天就自然顺了。"
🕺: "Yes! Then I also found that there were many mistakes in the sentences I wrote on the first day, but by the tenth day, everything became smoother."
💃: "所以说,记录真的很重要!它能帮你看到自己的成长。"
💃: "So, recording is really important! It can help you see your own growth."
🕺: "而且不需要完美,就写你能写的,不用担心语法对不对。"
🕺: "And it doesn't need to be perfect, just write what you can write and don't worry about whether the grammar is correct."
💃: "嗯嗯,我也觉得“写出来”比什么都重要。"
💃: "Yeah, I also think that "writing it down" is more important than anything else."
🕺: "有时候我还会加一点情绪进去,比如“今天上班很累,但我还是坚持学了5分钟。”"
🕺: "Sometimes I would add some emotions, such as "I was very tired at work today, but I still insisted on studying for 5 minutes.""
💃: "哇,那以后你回头看,会觉得很有力量。"
💃: "Wow, when you look back on that, you'll feel so powerful."
🕺: "对!这也是我坚持写的原因之一。"
🕺: "Yes! This is one of the reasons why I insist on writing."
💃: "我觉得你可以在社交媒体上分享你的学习日记,说不定还能鼓励别人。"
💃: "I think you can share your study diary on social media, maybe it can encourage others."
🕺: "哈哈,我试过,结果真的有人留言说“看了你每天都在学,我也开始学了”。"
🕺: "Haha, I tried it, and someone actually left a message saying "I saw you learning every day, so I started learning too."
💃: "太棒了~原来我们的小努力,也能影响别人。"
💃: "Great~ It turns out that our small efforts can also influence others."
🕺: "所以说,不要小看“每天记录一下”,它不只是记录,更是一种“坚持的证明”。"
🕺: "So, don't underestimate "recording every day". It is not just a record, but also a "proof of persistence."
💃: "我现在回头看之前的打卡记录,都觉得好有成就感。"
💃: "Now when I look back at my previous check-in records, I feel a great sense of accomplishment."
🕺: "嗯,每一个“今天我也学了”,就是向前走了一步。"
🕺: "Well, every "I also learned today" is a step forward."
💃: "不管多慢,只要继续,就已经比停下来强。"
💃: "No matter how slow you are, as long as you keep going, it's better than stopping."
🕺: "所以我们现在建议大家,也来试试看:用你喜欢的方式,写一点点,记下来。"
🕺: "So we now recommend that everyone give it a try: write a little bit in the way you like and write it down."
💃: "不用长、不用难,只要你写,就已经很棒了。"
💃: "It doesn't have to be long or difficult, as long as you write it, it's already great."
🕺: "学语言,不是看你学多少,而是看你能不能“每天一点点”。"
🕺: "Learning a language is not about how much you learn, but whether you can learn a little bit every day."
💃: "没错,我们都在路上,一起坚持吧~"
💃: "Yes, we are all on the road, let's stick to it together~"
🕺: "下一段,我们会聊到一个很多人都忘记的关键,希望你不要错过~"
🕺: "In the next section, we will talk about a key point that many people have forgotten. I hope you don't miss it~"
💃: "你知道吗?很多人学不下去,其实不是因为没时间,是因为太“用力”了。"
💃: "Do you know? Many people can't continue learning, not because they don't have time, but because they try too hard."
🕺: "嗯,我以前就是那样。一学就想学很多,结果累了,就完全不想碰。"
🕺: "Yeah, I used to be like that. I wanted to learn a lot when I started, but when I got tired, I didn't want to touch it at all."
💃: "对啊,学语言不是比赛,看谁学得快,而是要舒服、轻松一点。"
💃: "Yes, learning a language is not a competition to see who can learn faster, but it should be comfortable and relaxed."
🕺: "我记得有一次我连续学了两个小时,第二天头都痛了,一点都不想继续。"
🕺: "I remember one time I studied for two hours straight, and the next day I had a headache and didn't want to continue at all."
💃: "哈哈,我也是。以前我会觉得“我要一天学十个单词”,结果第二天就忘光了。"
💃: "Haha, me too. I used to think "I'm going to learn 10 words a day" and then forget them all the next day."
🕺: "所以后来我开始慢慢来,每天就学三四个词,而且不强迫自己。"
🕺: "So I started taking it slow, learning three or four words a day, and not forcing myself."
💃: "对,“轻轻学、慢慢来”才是长期坚持的秘诀。"
💃: "Yes, "learning gently and taking your time" is the secret to long-term persistence."
🕺: "你会不会有时候什么都不想学?"
🕺: "Do you ever feel like learning nothing?"
💃: "会啊~有时候太忙、太烦,根本不想打开课本。"
💃: "Yes~ Sometimes I am too busy or annoyed to even open the textbook."
🕺: "那你会怎么做?"
🕺: "So what would you do?"
💃: "我就听一首中文歌,或者看一段中文视频,不看字幕,随便听听。"
💃: "I just listen to a Chinese song or watch a Chinese video without looking at the subtitles, just listen casually."
🕺: "嗯,有时候不需要“很认真”,只是让中文在耳边转一转,也算学习了。"
🕺: "Well, sometimes you don't need to be "very serious", just letting Chinese go around in your ears is also considered learning."
💃: "对,关键是让大脑保持在“中文环境”里,而不是给它压力。"
💃: "Yes, the key is to keep your brain in a "Chinese environment" instead of putting pressure on it."
🕺: "我觉得这点很重要。有些人太想学好,反而让自己学不下去。"
🕺: "I think this is very important. Some people want to learn so much that they can't continue learning."
💃: "对呀,太用力就会太累,太累就容易放弃。"
💃: "Yes, if you try too hard, you will be too tired, and if you are too tired, you will easily give up."
🕺: "所以现在我告诉自己:每天做一点,不用完美,不用全部理解。"
🕺: "So now I tell myself: do a little bit every day, no need to be perfect, no need to understand everything."
💃: "嗯,哪怕只学一个新词,也很好。"
💃: "Yeah, even if I only learn one new word, it's great."
🕺: "而且有时候什么都不做,也没关系。休息一天,调整一下,也是一种学习节奏。"
🕺: "And sometimes it's okay to do nothing. Taking a day off and adjusting is also a learning rhythm."
💃: "对,不要把学习变成“负担”,它应该是轻松、愉快的。"
💃: "Yes, don't turn learning into a "burden", it should be easy and enjoyable."
🕺: "我朋友以前每天都逼自己学两个小时,后来崩溃了,一个月都不想碰中文。"
🕺: "My friend used to force himself to study for two hours every day, but then he broke down and didn't want to touch Chinese for a month."
💃: "哇,这种“爆发式学习”最可怕。"
💃: "Wow, this kind of "explosive learning" is the most terrifying."
🕺: "所以我们现在的方式比较好:每次一点点,慢慢来,不急。"
🕺: "So our current approach is better: a little bit at a time, take your time, don't rush."
💃: "而且心态放松了,反而记得更牢。"
💃: "And when you relax, you remember things better."
🕺: "是的。我发现有时候我边散步边听中文,那种“随意听”的效果还不错。"
🕺: "Yes. I find that sometimes I listen to Chinese while walking, and that kind of "casual listening" is quite effective."
💃: "对,像我们刚刚说的,把学习藏在生活里,而不是变成一种任务。"
💃: "Yes, like we just said, hide learning in life instead of turning it into a task."
🕺: "你会不会在学不进去的时候,干脆去做别的事?"
🕺: "When you can't concentrate on your studies, do you just do something else?"
💃: "会啊。我会去泡杯茶,或者看看风景,五分钟后回来继续。"
💃: "Yes. I'll go make a cup of tea or look at the scenery and come back in five minutes to continue."
🕺: "这样也好,休息一下,换个状态。"
🕺: "It's good this way, take a break and change your state."
💃: "学语言要有节奏,有时候快一点,有时候慢一点。"
💃: "Learning a language requires a rhythm, sometimes faster, sometimes slower."
🕺: "嗯,就像呼吸一样~不能一直吸气,也要吐气。"
🕺: "Well, it's just like breathing. You can't just keep breathing in, you have to breathe out."
💃: "哈哈,你这个比喻真好~"
💃: "Haha, your analogy is really good~"
🕺: "所以我们要学会放松,学会原谅自己偶尔“没做到”。"
🕺: "So we need to learn to relax and forgive ourselves for occasionally "not doing it."
💃: "对,重要的不是每天完美,而是每天都还在这条路上。"
💃: "Yes, what's important is not being perfect every day, but staying on this path every day."
🕺: "我们不是机器人,我们是人。累的时候可以慢一点。"
🕺: "We are not robots, we are human. We can slow down when we are tired."
💃: "但不要停。哪怕只是听一句、看一眼,也算前进。"
💃: "But don't stop. Even if you just listen to one sentence or take a look, it's considered progress."
🕺: "所以说,不要太用力,也不要太责怪自己。"
🕺: "So, don't push yourself too hard, and don't blame yourself too much."
💃: "温柔地对待自己,温柔地对待中文。"
💃: "Be gentle to yourself and be gentle to Chinese."
🕺: "哈哈,说得真好~那我们继续,看看还有什么小秘诀可以分享~"
🕺: "Haha, that's a great point~ Let's continue and see if there are any other tips you can share~"
🕺: "我觉得我们今天说的这些方法,其实都不难,关键是要开始做。"
🕺: "I think the methods we talked about today are not difficult. The key is to start doing it."
💃: "对,每天做一点点,五分钟、一个词、一句话,都是进步。"
💃: "Yes, do a little bit every day, five minutes, one word, one sentence, it's all progress."
🕺: "嗯,像我现在就觉得很安心,因为我知道我今天已经学了。"
🕺: "Well, I feel relieved now because I know I have learned something today."
💃: "哈哈,我也是,我刚才已经听了一小段中文播客,算是完成了任务~"
💃: "Haha, me too. I just listened to a short Chinese podcast, so I've completed my mission~"
🕺: "而且不是那种“我必须学”,而是“我愿意学”,感觉完全不一样。"
🕺: "And it's not the kind of "I must learn", but "I am willing to learn", the feeling is completely different."
💃: "是啊,学习本来就应该是有趣的,而不是痛苦的。"
💃: "Yeah, learning should be fun, not painful."
🕺: "那我们今天一共讲了几个方法?"
🕺: "So how many methods did we talk about today?"
💃: "让我想想……五分钟原则、生活中学习、写清单、找学习伙伴、写学习记录、不用太用力……差不多六七个了!"
💃: "Let me think... five-minute rule, learning in life, making lists, finding study partners, keeping study records, don't try too hard... that's about six or seven!"
🕺: "每一个方法看起来都很简单,但只要坚持做,就会产生变化。"
🕺: "Each method may seem simple, but as long as you stick to it, changes will occur."
💃: "对,而且可以混着用。比如今天听音频,明天写句子,后天学三个词。"
💃: "Yes, and you can mix them up. For example, listen to audio today, write sentences tomorrow, and learn three words the day after tomorrow."
🕺: "这样也不会腻,每天都不一样,有新鲜感。"
🕺: "I won't get tired of it this way. It's different every day and it feels fresh."
💃: "其实学习不是跑步,而是走路,慢慢走,也能到目的地。"
💃: "In fact, learning is not running, but walking. Even if you walk slowly, you can still reach your destination."
🕺: "嗯,重要的是别停。"
🕺: "Well, the important thing is not to stop."
💃: "对~哪怕你今天只看了一句中文,也可以对自己说“我今天进步了”。"
💃: "Yes~ Even if you only read one sentence in Chinese today, you can still say to yourself "I have made progress today.""
🕺: "所以大家不要小看自己的努力,每一个小动作,都是未来的大进步。"
🕺: "So don't underestimate your efforts. Every small action will lead to great progress in the future."
💃: "我们能做到,听节目的你们也一定可以做到!"
💃: "If we can do it, you who are listening to the show can definitely do it too!"
🕺: "如果你听到这里,说明你已经学了很多~"
🕺: "If you've heard this, it means you've learned a lot~"
💃: "没错,我们现在可以一起回顾一下今天的关键词:"
💃: "Yes, now we can review today's keywords together:"
🕺: "好,第一个是“坚持”。"
🕺: "Okay, the first one is "persistence."
💃: "第二个是“轻松”。"
💃: "The second one is "easy."
🕺: "第三个是“每天一点点”。"
🕺: "The third one is "a little bit every day."
💃: "第四个是“不要完美”。"
💃: "The fourth one is "Don't be perfect.""
🕺: "第五个,“生活就是最好的课堂”。"
🕺: "The fifth one is, "Life is the best classroom."
💃: "记住这些词,也记住今天的感觉~慢慢来,别放弃。"
💃: "Remember these words, and remember how you feel today ~ take your time, don't give up."
🕺: "如果你愿意,可以留言告诉我们:你最喜欢哪一个小方法?"
🕺: "If you like, you can leave a message to tell us: Which little trick do you like best?"
💃: "也可以说说你有没有自己的学习小秘诀,我们一起交流~"
💃: "You can also tell us if you have your own little learning secrets, and we can share them together~"
🕺: "别忘了订阅我们的节目,每周都有新的中文学习内容。"
🕺: "Don't forget to subscribe to our program, there will be new Chinese learning content every week."
💃: "跟我们一起,学得轻松,坚持得快乐!"
💃: "Follow us, learn easily and stick to it happily!"
🕺: "中文不难,难的是“每天一点点”,但你可以做到!"
🕺: "Chinese is not difficult, what is difficult is "a little bit every day", but you can do it!"
💃: "加油!我们下次再见~"
💃: "Come on! See you next time~"
🕺: "拜拜~"
🕺: "Bye~"
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
坚持
Meaning: to persist; to stick with something
Explanation: This word means to continue doing something even if it's difficult. In the podcast, it’s used to talk about maintaining a habit like learning Chinese.
Example from the text: 希望听完以后,你也能找到适合自己的方式,坚持下去!
开始
Meaning: to start, to begin
Explanation: A basic but important verb used to express the action of beginning something. Often the hardest part of learning is just to begin.
Example from the text: 重点是“开始”,一旦开始了,就会自然多学一点。
五分钟
Meaning: five minutes
Explanation: This simple time expression is a key concept in the episode. The hosts encourage listeners to study for just 5 minutes a day to make learning easy and manageable.
Example from the text: 所以我现在不再要求自己学很多,我就问自己:“你今天学五分钟了吗?”
生活
Meaning: life; daily life
Explanation: In this episode, “生活” is used to show that Chinese learning can be part of your everyday routine, like brushing your teeth or riding the bus.
Example from the text: 把语言学习“藏”在我们每天的动作里,就不会觉得累。
轻松
Meaning: relaxed; easy
Explanation: This word emphasizes the importance of learning in a stress-free and enjoyable way.
Example from the text: 学习本来就应该是有趣的,而不是痛苦的。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét