Podcast #19|1% Habit Method for Chinese Learners – So Easy! — 每天1%习惯养成术 | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #19|1% Habit Method for Chinese Learners – So Easy! — 每天1%习惯养成术 | Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到我们轻松学中文的频道。

Hello everyone, welcome to our channel for learning Chinese easily.

我是你们的朋友小语。

I am your friend Xiaoyu.

今天我们要聊一个非常有趣、也非常实用的话题:每天1%习惯养成术。

Today we are going to talk about a very interesting and practical topic: the 1% habit formation technique every day.

你有没有想过,只要每天进步一点点,坚持下去,就能变得非常不一样?

Have you ever thought that if you make a little progress every day and stick to it, you can become very different?

很多人以为,改变必须是很大的、很快的,其实不对。

Many people think that change must be big and fast, but this is not true.

真正有效的改变,是每天进步一点点——比如每天多学一个词,多说一句中文,

The real effective change is to make a little progress every day - for example, learn one more word or say one more sentence in Chinese.

多听一分钟。

Listen for one more minute.

听起来是不是很简单?

Sounds simple right?

但是,如果你每天都这样做,一年后,你就会进步很多很多!

But if you do this every day, after a year, you will have made a lot of progress!

这一集,我们就一起来看看:什么是“每天1%”?

In this episode, let’s take a look at: What is “1% every day”?

为什么它那么重要?

Why is it so important?

我们又该怎么开始?

How do we start?

别担心,我会用最简单的中文,带你一步一步了解。

Don't worry, I will use the simplest Chinese to guide you step by step.

如果你也是正在学习中文的朋友,一定不要错过今天的内容!

If you are also a friend who is learning Chinese, don’t miss today’s content!

准备好了吗?

Are you ready?

"

我们开始吧~ 每天1%,听起来好像没什么特别,对吧?

Let's get started~ 1% a day, doesn't sound like anything special, right?

"

但我们换一个方式来想:如果你今天比昨天进步1%,然后明天再比今天进步1%,

But let's think about it another way: if you are 1% better today than yesterday, and 1% better tomorrow than today,

这样一天一天积累下去,一年以后,你会进步多少呢?

If you keep accumulating like this day by day, how much progress will you have made in a year?

答案是——超过37倍!

The answer is – more than 37 times!

这不是魔法,而是数学的力量,也是习惯的力量。

This is not magic, but the power of mathematics and the power of habit.

你不需要每天做很多,你只需要每天做一点点,然后坚持下去。

You don't need to do a lot every day, you just need to do a little bit every day and stick to it.

比如说,你现在是中文初学者,可能还不会说太多句子。

For example, if you are a beginner in Chinese, you may not be able to speak many sentences yet.

但是如果你每天学习一个词语,或者一句简单的对话,像是“你好吗?

But if you learn one word a day, or a simple conversation like "How are you?

”、“我喜欢喝茶”,一个月以后你就可以说三十个句子。

”, “I like drinking tea”, and after a month you can say thirty sentences.

听起来是不是很棒?

Doesn’t that sound great?

而且,每天学一点,不会让你有太大压力,反而更容易坚持。

Moreover, learning a little bit every day will not put too much pressure on you and will make it easier to persist.

有时候,我们总想一下子学很多,一天背几十个单词,结果两天就累了,就放弃了。

Sometimes, we always want to learn a lot at once, memorizing dozens of words a day, but we get tired after two days and give up.

这就是为什么很多人开始很快,结束也很快。

That's why many people start quickly and end quickly.

而如果你告诉自己:“今天只学一个词。

And if you tell yourself, “Just learn one word today.

”是不是轻松多了?

"Isn't it much easier?

你可以在刷牙的时候听一小段中文,可以在等公交车的时候练习一个发音,

You can listen to a short Chinese passage while brushing your teeth, or practice a pronunciation while waiting for the bus.

可以在睡前写一句话。

You can write a sentence before going to bed.

就像喝水一样自然。

As natural as drinking water.

一点点的进步,不会让人害怕,也不会占用你太多时间。

Small steps of progress won’t be scary or take up too much of your time.

更重要的是,它会让你有成就感。

More importantly, it will give you a sense of accomplishment.

你会发现:“哇,我真的做到了!

You realize, “Wow, I really did that!

”然后你就会更愿意继续做下去。

” Then you’ll be more willing to keep doing it.

你可以试试这样的方法:每天早上起床后,用中文说一句话,

You can try this method: every morning after getting up, say a sentence in Chinese.

比如“今天我很开心”——Jīntiān wǒ hěn kāixīn。

For example, “I am very happy today” - Jīntiān wǒ hěn kāixīn.

然后晚上睡前,再说一句,

Then before going to bed at night, say one more sentence,

比如“我今天学习了中文”——Wǒ jīntiān xuéxí le zhōngwén。

For example, “I learned Chinese today”—Wǒ jīntiān xuéxí le zhōngwén.

开始的时候,你可以先写下来,再读出来,慢慢地你就可以不用看也能说了。

At the beginning, you can write it down first and then read it out loud. Gradually you will be able to speak it without looking.

你还可以在手机上写一个“1%打卡表”,每天学了什么,就打一个✔️。

You can also create a “1% check-in sheet” on your phone, and mark a ✔️ for what you have learned every day.

比如今天学了“喜欢”,明天学了“吃饭”,后天学了“中文”。

For example, today I learned “like”, tomorrow I learned “eat”, and the day after tomorrow I learned “Chinese”.

这样三十天以后,你就有三十个新词,三十个句子。

In this way, after thirty days, you will have thirty new words and thirty sentences.

是不是很有成就感?

Isn’t it a sense of accomplishment?

不要小看这一点点的努力。

Don't underestimate this little bit of effort.

每天做一点点,就像种一颗种子。

Doing a little bit every day is like planting a seed.

今天种下去,明天浇水,后天晒太阳,慢慢它就会长成一棵树。

Plant it today, water it tomorrow, and expose it to the sun the day after tomorrow, and slowly it will grow into a tree.

学习也是一样。

The same goes for learning.

你种下的是“习惯”,收获的是“成长”。

What you sow is "habit", what you reap is "growth".

最重要的是,不要怕慢,只要你没有停下来。

The most important thing is, don't be afraid of slowing down, as long as you don't stop.

哪怕今天只学一个词,也是进步。

Even if you only learn one word today, it is progress.

哪怕你昨天没学,但今天又继续了,也是很棒的。

Even if you didn't learn it yesterday, it's great if you continue it today.

不要给自己太大压力,只要记住:一点点,也很好。

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, just remember: a little bit is good.

所以,从今天开始,不用做很多,不用很快,只要你每天进步1%,中文一定会越来越好。

So, starting from today, you don’t have to do a lot, and you don’t have to do it quickly. As long as you improve 1% every day, your Chinese will definitely get better and better.

而你,也会越来越有信心,坚持走下去。

And you will become more and more confident and keep going.

加油,我相信你可以的!

Come on, I believe you can do it!

你可能会问:“每天进步1%,真的有用吗?

You may ask: "Is it really useful to improve 1% every day?

”是的,非常有用。

"Yes, it is very useful.

我们常常低估每天一点点的努力,却高估了一次性的爆发力。

We often underestimate the little bit of effort we make every day, but overestimate the one-time explosive power.

比如有些人会说:“我这周要把一本书看完!

For example, some people would say, “I need to finish a book this week!

”结果第一天看了很多,第二天觉得太累,第三天就放弃了。

"As a result, I watched a lot on the first day, felt too tired on the second day, and gave up on the third day.

而有些人每天只看两页,坚持一个月,反而真的看完了一本书。

Some people only read two pages a day and persist for a month, and they can actually finish a book.

这就是积累的力量。

This is the power of accumulation.

中文里有一句话叫“水滴石穿”,意思是水一滴一滴地落下来,最后连石头都能穿透。

There is a saying in Chinese that goes “Water drops wear away stone”, which means that water drops down one by one and eventually can penetrate even stone.

你看,水这么柔软,石头这么硬,但坚持久了,连石头也会被改变。

You see, water is so soft and stone is so hard, but if you persist long enough, even stone will be changed.

这和学习中文其实是一样的道理。

This is actually the same principle as learning Chinese.

还有一个很重要的原因是:当你每天做一点点的时候,你的大脑会慢慢适应这个节奏,

Another important reason is that when you do a little bit every day, your brain will gradually adapt to this rhythm.

不会觉得学习是一件痛苦的事情,反而会觉得是一种习惯,一种生活方式。

You won’t feel that learning is a painful thing, but rather a habit and a way of life.

比如每天早上起床后说一句中文,这个动作看起来很小,

For example, speaking a sentence in Chinese after getting up every morning may seem like a small action.

但它给你一个信号:“新的一天开始了,我在学习。

But it gives you a signal: "A new day has begun and I am learning.

”这样你就会带着学习的心情开始一天,也更容易集中注意力。

” This way you’ll start the day in a learning mood and will be more likely to concentrate.

而且,当你每天都有一点小进步,你的自信心也会变得更强。

Moreover, when you make small progress every day, your self-confidence will become stronger.

你会发现自己真的在改变。

You will find that you are really changing.

也许别人还看不出来,但你自己知道:我比昨天更好了。

Maybe others can't see it yet, but you know: I am better than yesterday.

我能读更多的字,我能听懂更多的话,我能表达更多想法。

I can read more words, I can understand more words, and I can express more ideas.

你会越来越喜欢学习,越来越相信自己。

You will like learning more and more and believe in yourself more and more.

比如我有一个学生,刚开始学中文的时候,只会说“你好”和“谢谢”。

For example, I have a student who, when he first started learning Chinese, could only say "hello" and "thank you".

她每天只学一个句子,不多,但非常认真地练习。

She only learned one sentence every day, not much, but she practiced it very seriously.

她会写下来,会大声读三遍,还会录音给自己听。

She would write it down, read it aloud three times, and record it to herself.

两个月后,她已经能进行简单的对话了。

Two months later, she was able to have simple conversations.

不是因为她特别聪明,而是因为她每天坚持做1%的努力。

It's not because she is particularly smart, but because she insists on making 1% effort every day.

当然,有时候你可能会觉得没有进步,也可能会觉得累,觉得学不进去。

Of course, sometimes you may feel that you are not making any progress, or you may feel tired and unable to learn.

这个时候,不要太责怪自己。

Don't blame yourself too much at this time.

你可以给自己一天休息,不学也没关系。

You can give yourself a day off and it’s okay not to study.

重要的是,第二天继续回来。

The important thing is to keep coming back the next day.

学习就像走路,不是每一步都跑得很快,但只要一直往前走,就一定能到达终点。

Learning is like walking. Not every step is fast, but as long as you keep moving forward, you will reach the end.

你也可以和朋友一起做“1%挑战”。

You can also do the "1% Challenge" with friends.

每天互相打卡:今天你学了什么?

Check in with each other every day: What did you learn today?

今天你读了哪句话?

What sentence did you read today?

这样不仅有动力,也更有乐趣。

This is not only motivating, but also more fun.

有时候,一个简单的“我今天学了‘天气很好’”就能让你觉得这一天过得很有意义。

Sometimes, a simple sentence like “I learned ‘the weather is nice’ today” can make you feel that your day has been meaningful.

记住,学习不在于快,而在于稳。

Remember, learning is not about speed, but about stability.

每天进步1%,一年之后,你会成为完全不同的自己。

Improve 1% every day, and in a year, you will become a completely different person.

别担心自己现在说得不好、记不住,这都很正常。

Don't worry about not speaking well or not remembering what you said now; this is normal.

你唯一要做的,就是今天比昨天多学一点点。

All you have to do is learn a little more today than yesterday.

只要继续下去,你一定会看到奇迹的。

Just keep going and you will definitely see miracles.

继续加油,我会一直陪着你!

Keep it up, I'll always be with you!

那我们怎么开始“每天1%”的习惯呢?

So how do we start the “1% every day” habit?

其实,第一步非常简单,就是从一个小目标开始。

In fact, the first step is very simple, which is to start with a small goal.

不要想“一天要学十个词”,你只需要定一个非常小的小目标,比如“每天学一个新词”,

Don't think "learn 10 words a day", you only need to set a very small goal, such as "learn a new word every day".

“每天说一句中文”或者“每天听一分钟中文音频”。

"Speak one sentence in Chinese every day" or "Listen to one minute of Chinese audio every day."

这样的目标,轻松又不费力,你的大脑才不会排斥,也更容易开始。

Such a goal is easy and effortless, so your brain will not reject it and it will be easier to start.

比如你今天给自己一个目标:我想学会用中文说“我喜欢吃面条”——Wǒ xǐhuān chī miàntiáo。

For example, you set a goal for yourself today: I want to learn to say “I like to eat noodles” in Chinese - Wǒ xǐhuān chī miàntiáo.

你可以先查这个句子,看看发音,然后跟读几遍,再试着自己说出来。

You can look up the sentence to see how it’s pronounced, then repeat it a few times before trying to say it yourself.

花不了你五分钟,但今天你就学会了一句完整的话!

It won't take you five minutes, but you'll learn a complete sentence today!

你可以把它写在本子上,也可以录下来发给朋友听,或者贴在桌子上提醒自己。

You can write it down in a notebook, record it and send it to a friend, or stick it on your desk as a reminder.

明天换一个句子,比如“我今天很忙”——Wǒ jīntiān hěn máng。

Change the sentence tomorrow, for example, "I am very busy today" - Wǒ jīntiān hěn máng.

一天一个句子,一个星期七个句子,一个月就有三十个!

One sentence a day, seven sentences a week, thirty sentences a month!

第二步是记录下来。

The second step is to record it.

不要小看记录的力量。

Don't underestimate the power of record keeping.

当你看到自己已经坚持了三天、五天、十天,你会更有成就感。

When you see that you have persisted for three days, five days, or ten days, you will feel more accomplished.

你可以用日历,在每一天上画一个“✔️”,或者在手机里建一个学习笔记,

You can use a calendar and draw a “✔️” on each day, or create a study note on your phone.

每天写下你学的内容。

Write down what you learn every day.

比如今天学了“喜欢”,你就写“2025年6月18日:喜欢 - to like”。

For example, if you learned the word “like” today, you would write “June 18, 2025: like - to like”.

慢慢地,你就会拥有一本属于自己的中文成长日记。

Slowly, you will have your own Chinese growth diary.

第三步,是重复和复习。

The third step is to repeat and review.

很多人学了就忘,其实不是你记性不好,而是你忘了复习。

Many people forget what they learn. In fact, it is not because you have a bad memory, but because you forgot to review.

我们的记忆就像装水的杯子,如果不常加水,它就会变干。

Our memory is like a cup of water. If we don’t add water frequently, it will dry up.

你可以每周用一个晚上,复习这一周学过的内容。

You can spend one night each week reviewing what you learned that week.

比如星期天晚上,拿出你的小本子,大声读一遍这一周学过的句子,也许还可以自己造句,

For example, on Sunday night, take out your notebook and read aloud the sentences you learned this week. Maybe you can also make up your own sentences.

这样印象会更深。

This will make a deeper impression.

如果你觉得一个人学太无聊,你还可以加入学习群,

If you think studying alone is too boring, you can also join a study group.

或者在社交平台上分享你每天学了什么。

Or share what you learned every day on social platforms.

比如发一张图,写上一句话:“今天学了‘我喜欢看书’。

For example, post a picture and write a sentence: "Today I learned 'I like reading books'.

”你会发现,别人也在努力,你不是一个人。

"You will find that others are also working hard, and you are not alone.

你也可以收到一些鼓励,甚至交到一起学习的朋友。

You can also receive some encouragement and even make friends to study with.

还有一个小建议:把中文学习变成一种“仪式感”。

Here’s another small suggestion: turn learning Chinese into a kind of “ritual”.

什么意思呢?

What does it mean?

就是每天在同一个时间、同一个地方学习,让它成为一种生活的节奏。

It means studying at the same time and in the same place every day, and making it a rhythm of life.

比如每天早饭前听两分钟中文,每晚睡前写一句话。

For example, listen to Chinese for two minutes before breakfast every day, and write a sentence before going to bed every night.

你可以准备一个可爱的本子,一支你喜欢的笔,一个安静的角落。

You can prepare a lovely notebook, a pen you like, and a quiet corner.

这样你会更愿意每天坐下来学习。

This way you will be more willing to sit down and study every day.

不要小看这些小小的动作,它们是你养成好习惯的种子。

Don't underestimate these small actions, they are the seeds for you to develop good habits.

当你每天重复这些简单的动作,你的脑子会告诉你:“我在进步。

When you repeat these simple actions every day, your mind will tell you, “I’m making progress.

”你会慢慢发现,中文不再是一个难懂的语言,而是一扇打开世界的门。

"You will gradually discover that Chinese is no longer a difficult language to understand, but a door to the world.

而这一切,都是从你每天的1%开始的。

And it all starts with your 1% every day.

所以,现在就试试看吧!

So, give it a try now!

别再等“准备好”的那一天,因为真正的开始,就是今天。

Don’t wait for the day when you are “ready”, because the real beginning is today.

选一个句子,说出来,写下来,坚持一下下。

Choose a sentence, say it, write it down, and stick with it for a while.

你会发现,原来坚持也可以这么轻松,这么快乐。

You will find that persistence can be so easy and happy.

我们继续一起努力吧!

Let’s continue working hard together!

那我们怎么把“每天1%”的习惯,真正用在中文学习上呢?

So how do we really apply the habit of “1% every day” to learning Chinese?

其实特别简单,只要你愿意,每天都有很多机会可以练习。

It’s actually very simple. As long as you are willing, there are many opportunities to practice every day.

比如你可以每天早上起床后,看一眼手机锁屏上的中文句子。

For example, you can take a look at the Chinese sentences on your phone lock screen every morning after you wake up.

有很多人会把一句喜欢的话设成锁屏,比如“今天是新的一天”,每天一睁眼就看到,

Many people will set a favorite sentence as the lock screen, such as "Today is a new day", which they will see when they open their eyes every day.

是不是很有正能量?

Isn’t it very positive energy?

不仅可以练中文,还能给你一个好心情。

Not only can you practice Chinese, but it can also put you in a good mood.

你也可以试着用中文记录生活,比如今天吃了什么、天气怎么样、心情好不好。

You can also try to record your life in Chinese, such as what you ate today, what the weather was like, and how you feel.

写得简单也没关系,比如“今天我吃了面包”,“天气很好,我想去散步”,“我有点累,

It’s okay to write something simple, such as “I ate bread today,” “The weather is nice, I want to go for a walk,” “I’m a little tired,

但我很开心”。

But I am very happy."

这些都是生活里的中文,不用太复杂,也不用太完美,最重要的是你在用它。

These are all Chinese words in daily life. They don’t have to be too complicated or too perfect. The most important thing is that you are using them.

就像你学会了骑车,只有多骑几次,才会骑得越来越好。

Just like when you learn to ride a bike, you will get better and better only by riding it more times.

听力也是一个好方法。

Listening is also a good method.

每天抽出1分钟,听一段中文,比如听一个简短的对话,一个句子,一个日常用语。

Take one minute every day to listen to a passage in Chinese, such as a short conversation, a sentence, or an everyday expression.

你可以一边走路一边听,一边洗碗一边听,或者在睡觉前听一听。

You can listen to it while walking, while washing dishes, or before going to bed.

这些小小的时间,加起来真的可以帮你进步很多。

These little moments can really help you make a lot of progress.

你可以在网上找一些简单的中文学习播客,或者看带字幕的中文短视频。

You can find some simple Chinese learning podcasts online, or watch short Chinese videos with subtitles.

建议一开始选择内容简单、语速慢的,这样你可以听清每一个字。

It is recommended to choose simple content and slow speech at the beginning so that you can hear every word clearly.

你还可以每天给自己一个小挑战,比如今天说一句关于天气的句子,

You can also give yourself a small challenge every day, such as saying a sentence about the weather today.

明天说一句关于食物的句子。

Say a sentence about food tomorrow.

比如:“今天天气很好,我想出去走一走。

For example: "It's a nice day today, I want to go out for a walk.

”(Jīntiān tiānqì hěn hǎo,

”(Jīntiān tiānqì hěn hǎo,

wǒ xiǎng chūqù zǒuyizǒu.)“我喜欢吃辣的菜。

“I like spicy food.

”(Wǒ xǐhuān chī là de cài.)你说完以后,可以录音,

” (Wǒ xǐhuān chī là de cài.) After you finish speaking, you can record it.

然后再听一遍,看看自己说得清不清楚,有没有哪个字发音不准。

Then listen to it again to see if you spoke clearly and whether there are any words pronounced incorrectly.

这样做的过程,本身就是一种很棒的练习。

The process of doing this is a great exercise in itself.

如果你有时间,也可以用手机拍一个1分钟的短视频,说一说你今天学了什么。

If you have time, you can also use your mobile phone to shoot a 1-minute short video to talk about what you learned today.

比如今天学会了“买东西”,那你就可以说:“我今天买了一个新手机。

For example, if you learned “buy something” today, you can say: “I bought a new mobile phone today.

”(Wǒ jīntiān mǎile yí gè xīn shǒujī.)虽然只是很短的一句话,

” (Wǒ jīntiān mǎile yí gè xīn shǒujī.) Although it is only a short sentence,

但你会慢慢习惯在生活中用中文表达自己。

But you will slowly get used to expressing yourself in Chinese in your daily life.

慢慢地,你说中文的信心就会变强。

Slowly, your confidence in speaking Chinese will grow.

还有一个特别实用的建议是:用中文和自己说话。

Another particularly practical suggestion is: talk to yourself in Chinese.

听起来有点奇怪,对吧?

Sounds a bit weird, right?

但其实非常有效。

But it’s actually very effective.

比如你在做饭的时候,可以说:“我现在要切菜了。

For example, if you are cooking, you can say, "I am going to chop the vegetables now.

”你在收拾东西的时候,可以说:“我要整理书桌。

"When you are packing up, you can say, "I'm going to tidy up my desk.

”这些看似简单的话,都是最贴近生活的表达方式。

"These seemingly simple words are the expressions that are closest to life.

每天说几句,慢慢你就能自然地用中文思考和表达。

Say a few sentences every day, and slowly you will be able to think and express yourself in Chinese naturally.

当然,如果你身边有朋友也在学中文,或者是说中文的人,那更好了。

Of course, it would be even better if you have friends who are also learning Chinese or speaking Chinese.

你们可以互相练习,每天互发一句中文,哪怕只是“早上好”“你吃了吗?

You can practice with each other and send each other a sentence in Chinese every day, even if it’s just “Good morning” or “Have you eaten?”

”这样的日常用语,也是一种积累。

"Such daily expressions are also a kind of accumulation.

语言的本质,就是用出来,而不是只学在书上。

The essence of a language is to use it, not just to learn it from books.

所以,其实你不需要额外花很多时间,也不需要去上很贵的课,只要你愿意,

So, in fact, you don’t need to spend a lot of extra time, nor do you need to take expensive courses. As long as you are willing,

每天1%就能让中文变成你生活的一部分。

1% every day can make Chinese a part of your life.

从最简单的说一句、写一句、听一句开始,你就已经在变得越来越棒了。

Start with just speaking, writing or listening to the simplest words, and you will already be getting better and better.

继续坚持下去,奇迹一定会慢慢出现的。

Keep going, miracles will slowly appear.

当然,在这个过程中,你也可能会遇到一些小困难,特别是一开始。

Of course, you may encounter some minor difficulties in the process, especially at the beginning.

很多人学得太快,给自己太大压力,结果反而坚持不下去。

Many people learn too fast and put too much pressure on themselves, and as a result they fail to persist.

比如有些人一开始特别有热情,一天背十个单词、学五个句子,

For example, some people are very enthusiastic at the beginning, memorizing ten words and learning five sentences a day.

甚至还看中文电影、听播客,感觉自己特别努力。

I even watched Chinese movies and listened to podcasts, which made me feel like I was working really hard.

但只坚持了三天,就觉得太累了,脑子装不下那么多,然后就开始不想学,最后慢慢放弃。

But I only persisted for three days before I felt too tired and my brain couldn't hold so much. Then I started not wanting to learn and finally gave up.

其实,这样的情况很正常。

In fact, this situation is very normal.

因为人不是机器,学习需要节奏,更需要方法。

Because people are not machines, learning requires rhythm and more importantly, methods.

我们的大脑更喜欢“小而轻松”的事情,如果每天都觉得压力很大,大脑就会想逃跑。

Our brains prefer “small and easy” things. If we feel stressed every day, our brains will want to escape.

所以,如果你也有过这种“开始很猛,但坚持不了”的经历,请不要责怪自己,

So, if you have had this experience of "starting out strong but not being able to stick with it", please don't blame yourself.

这只是方法不对,不是你不够好。

It's just that the method is wrong, not that you are not good enough.

我们要做的,是把目标变小,把节奏变慢。

What we need to do is to make the goals smaller and slow down the pace.

慢,不代表你学得少,而是你在打基础。

Being slow doesn’t mean you have learned less, but that you are laying the foundation.

比如你今天只学一个词:“开心”(kāixīn)。

For example, you only learn one word today: “happy” (kāixīn).

你可以造句:“我今天很开心。

You can make a sentence like: "I am very happy today.

”然后明天你学“朋友”(péngyou),你就可以说:“我和朋友聊天很开心。

"Then tomorrow when you learn the word "friend" (péngyou), you can say, "I had a great time chatting with my friends.

”这样两天学的词就可以组合成句子,而且你真的能用出来,不只是背下来。

” This way the words you learned in two days can be combined into sentences, and you can actually use them, not just memorize them.

这种学习方式,看起来慢,其实更牢固,更真实。

This way of learning may seem slow, but it is actually more solid and real.

还有一些人觉得自己学得太慢,看到别人已经在看中文小说、说得很流利,心里就很焦虑,

Some people feel that they learn too slowly, and they get anxious when they see others reading Chinese novels and speaking fluently.

甚至怀疑自己是不是没天赋。

I even doubted whether I had no talent.

其实每个人都有自己的节奏,就像种花一样,有的花一个月开,有的花需要一年。

In fact, everyone has their own rhythm, just like planting flowers, some flowers bloom in a month, while others take a year.

如果你每天都在浇水、晒太阳,总有一天会看到自己的花开。

If you water your flowers and expose them to the sun every day, one day you will see your flowers bloom.

你唯一要做的,就是不要停。

All you have to do is not stop.

我还有一个小建议,那就是——接受不完美。

I have another little suggestion, which is - accept imperfection.

有时候我们说错一个词,或者发音不标准,会觉得尴尬、不好意思。

Sometimes we feel embarrassed and ashamed when we say a word wrong or pronounce something incorrectly.

但语言本来就是拿来沟通的,不是拿来“考满分”的。

But language is meant for communication, not for getting full marks.

如果你去国外旅行,哪怕你只会说“我想吃饭”,别人也能明白你想干什么。

If you travel abroad, even if you just say "I want to eat", others will understand what you want to do.

所以,别担心错误,错了才有机会改,才会记得更清楚。

So, don’t worry about mistakes. Only when you make mistakes will you have the opportunity to correct them and remember them more clearly.

你也可以把这些“小错误”当作学习的一部分。

You can also consider these “little mistakes” as part of learning.

比如你今天说“我今天看了电影”,但不小心说成了“我今天看了电影书”,那没关系,

For example, if you said "I watched a movie today" but accidentally said "I read a movie book today", that's OK.

笑一笑,下次记得就是进步。

Smile and remember it next time, that’s progress.

其实很多中文母语者小时候学说话的时候,也会说错很多词。

In fact, many native Chinese speakers also made many mistakes when they were learning to speak as children.

但他们为什么能学会?

But why can they learn it?

因为他们每天都在说、在用,从不害怕出错。

Because they say and use it every day and are never afraid of making mistakes.

最后,还有一种常见的困难就是——觉得没有动力。

Finally, another common difficulty is feeling unmotivated.

每天重复做一件小事,好像没什么变化。

Repeating a small thing every day, it seems that nothing changes.

这时候,你可以试着用一句话提醒自己:“我是在走一条属于自己的路。

At this time, you can try to remind yourself with one sentence: "I am walking a path that belongs to me.

”你也可以给自己设一个奖励,比如坚持七天以后,就给自己一个小礼物,

"You can also set a reward for yourself, such as giving yourself a small gift after seven days of persistence.

或者写一段话鼓励自己。

Or write a paragraph to encourage yourself.

这种小小的仪式感,可以给你带来继续前进的力量。

This little sense of ritual can give you the strength to move forward.

坚持的过程不一定轻松,但一定值得。

The process of persistence may not be easy, but it is definitely worth it.

哪怕只是每天的1%,也有改变的力量。

Even just 1% every day has the power to make a difference.

就像风吹过水面,可能你看不到它的形状,但它真的在那里,一直在推动你向前。

Just like the wind blowing across the water, you may not be able to see its shape, but it is really there, always pushing you forward.

你已经走得很棒了,请继续走下去。

You've done a great job, please keep going.

有一个非常有效的方法,可以帮助你真正把“每天1%”变成习惯,

There is a very effective method that can help you truly turn "1% a day" into a habit.

那就是——坚持21天。

That is - persist for 21 days.

很多研究发现,人们如果能够连续做一件事情21天,大脑就会把它当成“习惯”,

Many studies have found that if people can do something for 21 consecutive days, their brains will treat it as a "habit".

你就不再需要每天提醒自己去做,而是自然地去做,就像每天刷牙、洗脸一样。

You no longer need to remind yourself to do it every day, but do it naturally, just like brushing your teeth and washing your face every day.

刚开始的几天可能是最难的,因为新习惯还没建立,旧习惯还没改掉。

The first few days may be the most difficult because new habits have not yet been established and old habits have not yet been changed.

比如你以前每天一回家就想刷手机,现在你想改成每天写一句中文。

For example, you used to want to check your phone as soon as you got home every day, but now you want to change to writing a Chinese sentence every day.

这时候你的大脑会有点抗拒,它会说:“今天太累了,明天再学吧。

At this time, your brain will resist a little bit, and it will say: "I am too tired today, I will study tomorrow.

”但你要告诉自己:“只要写一句就好,一分钟就够。

"But you have to tell yourself: "Just write one sentence, one minute is enough.

”你不需要完美,只需要开始。

“You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to start.

你可以试着设一个“21天中文挑战”,每天都学一点内容。

You can try setting a “21-day Chinese challenge” and learn a little bit every day.

可以是一个词,一个句子,一段音频,一个练习。

It can be a word, a sentence, an audio clip, or an exercise.

你可以在本子上画一个21格的小表格,每天完成一个目标就打一个勾✔️,

You can draw a small table with 21 grids in the notebook, and tick a goal when you complete it every day✔️.

慢慢你会发现,这些勾勾越来越多,心里也越来越有成就感。

Gradually you will find that there are more and more check marks, and you will feel more and more accomplished.

有一个学生跟我分享说,她当初就是用这种方法坚持下来的。

A student shared with me that she was able to persevere by using this method.

她把自己最喜欢的一张卡通图贴在墙上,然后写上“21天中文挑战”,

She posted her favorite cartoon on the wall and wrote "21-day Chinese challenge".

每天完成任务就给图上的小动物贴一个“奖励贴纸”。

When you complete the task every day, you will give the animal in the picture a "reward sticker".

当她贴到第10个的时候,她说:“我真的不想断掉了,因为看到这些贴纸,

When she got to the 10th one, she said: "I really don't want to stop because seeing these stickers,

我就知道自己已经做到了。

I just knew I had done it.

”后来21天过后,她说中文变得更流利了,最重要的是,她喜欢上了这个过程。

"After 21 days, she said she became more fluent in Chinese and most importantly, she enjoyed the process.

在这个过程中,也许有一天你真的很忙,忘了做,也没关系。

During this process, maybe one day you are really busy and forget to do it, it doesn’t matter.

不要因为一次没做到就全盘放弃。

Don't give up just because you didn't do it once.

你可以告诉自己:“我只是暂时休息一下,明天继续。

You can tell yourself, “I’m just taking a break and will continue tomorrow.

”学习不是比赛,谁快谁赢,而是一场旅程。

“Learning is not a competition where whoever is faster wins, but a journey.

你有自己的节奏,你的每一步都在往前走。

You have your own rhythm, and every step you take is moving forward.

你也可以把这个21天计划分享给朋友或者社群,

You can also share this 21-day plan with friends or communities.

比如在微信、微博、小红书、Instagram上发一个动态:“我开始21天中文挑战了,

For example, post a status on WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, or Instagram: "I started the 21-day Chinese challenge.

今天是第1天。

Today is day 1.

”当别人看到你的坚持,或许也会被你鼓励,加入一起挑战。

"When others see your persistence, they may be encouraged by you and join in the challenge.

这样你不但会有更多动力,还可能结交一些志同道合的学习伙伴。

This will not only give you more motivation, but you may also make some like-minded study partners.

另外,在这21天里,你也可以给自己一个“每天一句话”的任务。

In addition, during these 21 days, you can also give yourself a task of "one sentence a day".

比如第一天:“我叫李明。

For example, on the first day: “My name is Li Ming.

”第二天:“我今天很忙。

”The next day: “I’m very busy today.

”第三天:“我喜欢听音乐。

”Day 3: “I like listening to music.

”你可以用录音的方式记录,也可以写在本子上,每7天就复习一次。

You can record it by audio recording or write it down in a notebook and review it every 7 days.

慢慢你会发现,这些简单的句子开始连在一起,你可以讲一个小故事,可以描述你的一天,

Gradually you will find that these simple sentences start to connect together, and you can tell a short story or describe your day.

可以表达一个小情绪。

Can express a small emotion.

这种积累的感觉特别美好,它不来自一夜之间的努力,而是每天一小步、一小步地前进。

This feeling of accumulation is particularly wonderful. It does not come from overnight efforts, but from small steps forward every day.

你会发现,学习不再是一件让你焦虑的事情,

You will find that learning is no longer something that makes you anxious.

而是一种让你安心、让你自信、让你成长的事情。

It is something that makes you feel at ease, confident, and helps you grow.

你会因为自己坚持了21天而感到骄傲,而这份成就感,将会陪伴你继续走更远的路。

You will be proud of yourself for persisting for 21 days, and this sense of accomplishment will accompany you to go further.

所以,不要担心你现在还不能说得很流利,也不要害怕自己记不住单词。

So, don't worry that you can't speak fluently yet, and don't be afraid that you can't remember the words.

只要你愿意开始,每天一点点,21天之后,你就会看到一个新的自己。

As long as you are willing to start, a little bit every day, after 21 days, you will see a new self.

一个更加坚定、更加自律、更加会说中文的你。

A more determined, more self-disciplined you who can speak Chinese better.

我们继续一起加油吧!

Let’s continue to work hard together!

当你坚持了21天以后,

When you persist for 21 days,

慢慢你就会发现一件特别神奇的事情:你不再把“学中文”当作一件任务,

Gradually you will discover something magical: you no longer regard "learning Chinese" as a task.

而是当作一种日常生活的习惯。

Rather, treat it as a daily habit.

你会自然地想要听中文,说中文,甚至在心里开始用中文思考。

You will naturally want to listen to Chinese, speak Chinese, and even start thinking in Chinese in your mind.

比如你走在路上,看到一个咖啡店,你脑子里会突然跳出:“咖啡”这个词。

For example, when you are walking on the street and see a coffee shop, the word "coffee" will suddenly pop up in your mind.

你在吃饭的时候,会想说:“我喜欢吃米饭。

When you are eating, you might think, “I like to eat rice.

”这些不是你刻意去记的,而是它们已经变成你生活的一部分。

“These are not things you remember deliberately, but they have become part of your life.

这种变化,是最真实、最深刻的进步。

This change is the most real and profound progress.

它不像考试那样有一个分数可以告诉你“你学得好不好”,

It is not like an exam where you have a score that tells you whether you have learned well or not.

但它会让你在不知不觉中变得更加自信。

But it will make you more confident without you even realizing it.

你会发现自己可以理解别人说的话,也能更自然地表达自己的想法。

You'll find that you can understand what others say and express your ideas more naturally.

就算说得不完美,也没关系,因为你在用一门新的语言和世界沟通,

Even if you don’t speak it perfectly, that’s okay, because you are communicating with the world in a new language.

这是多么了不起的事情啊。

What an amazing thing this is.

而且,这种“每天1%”的坚持,不只对学习中文有用,

Moreover, this "1% every day" persistence is not only useful for learning Chinese,

对你生活中的很多其他方面也会有帮助。

It will help you in many other areas of your life too.

你会变得更有耐心,更懂得积累的力量,更能相信“慢慢来,也能到”。

You will become more patient, better understand the power of accumulation, and be more able to believe that "even if you take it slow, you will get there."

你会开始用这种方法去读书、运动、理财,甚至是处理人际关系。

You will start using this approach to studying, exercising, managing your finances, and even your relationships.

每天多一点点理解,多一点点关心,多一点点努力,你的生活也会一点点改变。

With a little more understanding, a little more care and a little more effort every day, your life will change a little bit.

也许有时候你还是会觉得累,会想偷懒,会觉得自己不够好。

Maybe sometimes you still feel tired, want to be lazy, and feel that you are not good enough.

没关系,我们都是人,我们都有低谷。

It’s okay, we are all human and we all have lows.

但只要你愿意继续往前走,哪怕只是回头看看自己已经走过的路,

But as long as you are willing to keep moving forward, even if you just look back at the road you have traveled,

也会发现:你已经比从前更好了。

You will also find that you are better than before.

你不是原地踏步的人,你是那个在一点点进步的人,是那个每天都在努力靠近梦想的人。

You are not the one who is standing still, you are the one who is making progress bit by bit, the one who is working hard to get closer to your dream every day.

你可以每天花一点时间,和自己对话。

You can take a little time every day to talk to yourself.

比如写一句话:“我今天学了‘加油’这个词。

For example, write a sentence like: "I learned the word 'Come on' today.

”然后对自己说:“我做得很好。

”Then say to yourself, “I did a good job.

”这种对自己的鼓励,比任何人说的都更重要。

"This kind of encouragement to myself is more important than anything anyone says.

因为你知道你经历了什么,你知道你付出了多少,你更应该肯定自己的每一个小小的努力。

Because you know what you have been through and how much you have paid, you should affirm every little effort you make.

也许你还记得第一天学中文的样子,也许你还记得自己第一次开口说“你好”时的紧张。

Maybe you still remember your first day learning Chinese, or maybe you still remember how nervous you were when you said “hello” for the first time.

那时候的你,也许没想过有一天你能自己说句完整的话,能听懂一个简单的故事。

At that time, you might not have thought that one day you would be able to speak a complete sentence by yourself or understand a simple story.

而现在的你,正在一步一步靠近那个更厉害的自己。

And now, you are getting closer to a more powerful self step by step.

别小看这条路,它是由无数个“1%”组成的,而每一个1%,都是你亲手种下的希望。

Don’t underestimate this road, it is made up of countless “1%s”, and every 1% is the hope you have planted with your own hands.

所以,回头看看,然后继续往前走吧。

So, look back, and then keep moving forward.

把“每天1%”当成一种生活态度,不急不躁,不慌不忙,踏实地走,坚定地走。

Treat “1% every day” as a life attitude, be neither impatient nor hurried, walk steadily and firmly.

你已经拥有了开始的勇气,现在你也有了坚持的力量。

You already have the courage to start, now you have the strength to persevere.

未来还很长,我们一起,一点点地,把梦想变成现实。

The future is still long. Together, we will turn our dreams into reality little by little.

继续加油,我一直都相信你。

Keep going, I always believe in you.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

习惯 (xíguàn)

Meaning: habit

Explanation: A regular behavior or routine, something you do often, like brushing teeth or studying daily.

Example from the text: 你种下的是“习惯”,收获的是“成长”。

每天 (měitiān)

Meaning: every day

Explanation: Refers to doing something daily, which is the main idea of this podcast — building small daily habits.

Example from the text: 你只需要每天做一点点,然后坚持下去。

进步 (jìnbù)

Meaning: to improve

Explanation: This word means getting better or making progress. The episode emphasizes improving just 1% each day.

Example from the text: 哪怕今天只学一个词,也是进步。

坚持 (jiānchí)

Meaning: to persist, to stick to something

Explanation: It means to keep going without giving up, even when it’s difficult — an important theme in this podcast.

Example from the text: 她每天坚持做1%的努力。

一点点 (yì diǎn diǎn)

Meaning: a little bit

Explanation: This phrase is used to describe small amounts — in the context of the podcast, it refers to small, consistent learning steps.

Example from the text: 每天做一点点,就像种一颗种子。

Nhận xét