🎙️ Podcast #21|Do When You’re Stressed at Work? – 工作压力大时怎么办?| Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #21|Do When You’re Stressed at Work? – 工作压力大时怎么办?| Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到我们轻松学中文的频道。

Hello everyone, welcome to our channel for learning Chinese easily.

我是你们的朋友小李。

I am your friend Xiao Li.

今天我们来聊一个每个人可能都会遇到的问题:上班的时候觉得很累、很烦、压力很大,

Today we are going to talk about a problem that everyone may encounter: feeling very tired, annoyed, and stressed at work.

你有过这样的感觉吗?

Have you ever felt this way?

有时候工作太多,时间太紧,或者老板要求太高,我们就会感到非常紧张和不开心。

Sometimes when there is too much work, too tight deadlines, or the boss is too demanding, we can feel very stressed and unhappy.

这种感觉,我们叫它“压力”或者“工作压力”。

We call this feeling "stress" or "work stress."

那遇到这种情况,我们应该怎么办呢?

So what should we do when we encounter this situation?

别担心,今天的视频会用简单的中文,带你一起认识“工作压力”,

Don't worry, today's video will use simple Chinese to help you understand "work stress".

学会怎么面对它、怎么让自己放松下来。

Learn how to face it and how to relax yourself.

让我们一起开始吧!

Let’s get started!

压力,其实就是我们心里觉得很累、很烦,身体也跟着不舒服的一种状态。

Stress is actually a state in which we feel very tired and annoyed mentally, and our body also feels uncomfortable.

在中文里,我们可以说“我最近压力很大”或者“我感到很紧张”。

In Chinese, we can say "I'm under a lot of pressure lately" or "I feel very nervous."

比如,你早上一起床就开始想着今天的工作,怕做不完、怕出错,这就是一种压力。

For example, when you wake up in the morning, you start thinking about today's work, afraid that you will not finish it or make mistakes. This is a kind of pressure.

还有的时候,明明已经很努力了,但老板还是不满意,同事也不帮忙,

Sometimes, even though you have tried your best, your boss is still not satisfied and your colleagues don’t help you.

你会不会觉得心里堵得慌?

Do you feel a sense of suffocation in your heart?

这种时候,我们的心情就会变得很差。

At this time, our mood will become very bad.

在工作中,有很多事情会让我们感到有压力。

There are many things that can make us feel stressed at work.

比如,任务太多,时间不够;老板常常催你加快速度;或者你不太喜欢现在的工作内容,

For example, there are too many tasks and not enough time; your boss often urges you to speed up; or you don't like your current job content.

但又不能马上换工作。

But I can't change jobs immediately.

有些人还会觉得,同事之间的关系不好,也是一种无形的压力。

Some people also feel that poor relationships among colleagues are also a form of invisible pressure.

有压力其实不是坏事,它让我们更有动力去完成任务,但如果压力太大、太久,

Pressure is not a bad thing. It makes us more motivated to complete tasks. However, if the pressure is too great or lasts too long,

就会让我们生病,心情变差,甚至对生活失去兴趣。

It can make us sick, make us feel bad, and even make us lose interest in life.

那压力来了,会有什么表现呢?

So what will happen when pressure comes?

有些人开始睡不好觉,半夜醒来,或者做很多奇怪的梦。

Some people start to have trouble sleeping, wake up in the middle of the night, or have many strange dreams.

有的人容易生气,别人说一句话就觉得烦,还有的人变得不爱说话,只想一个人待着。

Some people get angry easily and feel annoyed when others say something. Others become quiet and just want to be alone.

你有没有过这种时候?

Have you ever had such a moment?

每天上班都觉得没有精神,工作一点小事就觉得很累,甚至不想动,

I feel tired at work every day, and feel very tired after doing even the smallest tasks. I even don’t want to move.

这些其实都是身体在告诉我们:你真的需要休息一下了。

These are actually our body’s way of telling us: you really need to take a break.

我们可以学一些简单的词语来描述这些感受,比如:“我最近总是睡不好”,

We can learn some simple words to describe these feelings, such as: "I have not been sleeping well recently",

“我感觉很累”,“我有点烦”,还有,“我不想说话”。

“I feel very tired,” “I feel a little annoyed,” and, “I don’t want to talk.”

这些句子简单又实用,可以在日常生活中用来表达自己的感受。

These sentences are simple and practical and can be used to express your feelings in daily life.

如果你跟朋友说:“我最近工作太多,感觉压力很大”,

If you tell your friend, "I've been working too much lately and I feel very stressed,"

他们可能会说:“那你要注意休息,多放松放松。

They might say, “Then you should take some time to rest and relax more.

学中文的时候,我们不仅要学怎么说“你好”、“谢谢”,

When learning Chinese, we not only need to learn how to say "hello" and "thank you",

也要学会怎么表达自己的心情。

You also need to learn how to express your feelings.

因为工作和生活中,我们常常会遇到需要倾诉、需要帮助的时候。

Because in work and life, we often encounter times when we need to talk and need help.

会表达,别人就更容易理解你,支持你。

If you can express yourself well, it will be easier for others to understand and support you.

所以,如果你现在正在经历工作的压力,请不要担心,这是一种很正常的情况。

So, if you are experiencing stress at work right now, don't worry, it is a normal situation.

我们可以学着用中文慢慢表达出来,比如:“我现在有点压力,我想休息一下”,

We can learn to express it in Chinese, for example: "I am a little stressed now, I want to take a break",

或者“我需要一点时间安静一下”。

Or “I need some quiet time.”

这些简单的句子,不但可以让别人更了解你,也能帮助你自己慢慢冷静下来。

These simple sentences can not only help others understand you better, but also help you calm down.

接下来,我们一起来看看有什么方法可以帮助我们放松,赶走这些让人头痛的压力。

Next, let’s take a look at some methods that can help us relax and get rid of these headache-inducing stresses.

"

继续听下去哦~ 当我们感到压力大的时候,身体和情绪都会告诉我们一些信号。

Keep listening~ When we feel stressed, our body and emotions will tell us some signals.

"

比如,你是不是有时候明明睡了八个小时,早上起来还是很累?

For example, do you sometimes feel tired in the morning even though you have slept for eight hours?

这可能不是身体的问题,而是你心里太紧张了。

This may not be a physical problem, but rather that you are too nervous.

还有的人会一直叹气,一点小事就生气,有时候自己也不知道为什么会烦躁。

Some people will sigh all the time, get angry over the slightest thing, and sometimes they don’t even know why they are so irritated.

这些都可能是压力造成的。

These may all be caused by stress.

有的人一紧张,就开始不停地吃东西,尤其是甜的、油的东西;也有的人反过来,

Some people start eating non-stop when they are nervous, especially sweet and oily things; others are the opposite.

完全吃不下饭,看到食物就觉得没胃口。

I can't eat at all. I lose my appetite when I see food.

这些都是压力影响到身体的一种表现。

These are all signs that stress is affecting the body.

有时候,你会突然心跳加快,手心出汗,觉得呼吸也不顺了,好像有什么事情压着你。

Sometimes, your heart rate will suddenly speed up, your palms will sweat, and your breathing will become irregular, as if something is pressing on you.

这种感觉虽然不舒服,但它其实是在提醒你:你该休息了,不要再让自己那么累了。

Although this feeling is uncomfortable, it is actually reminding you: it’s time to take a rest and stop making yourself so tired.

我们来学一些表达身体状态的词语,比如:“我觉得头很重”,“我没有胃口”,

Let's learn some words to express physical conditions, such as: "I feel heavy in the head", "I have no appetite",

“我晚上睡不好”,“我总是想叹气”。

"I can't sleep well at night" and "I always feel like sighing."

这些句子可以帮助你更清楚地表达自己,也让别人知道你可能正在经历一些压力。

These sentences can help you express yourself more clearly and also let others know that you may be experiencing some stress.

如果你能勇敢地说出来,比如对朋友说:“我最近有点累,心情不太好”,

If you can speak out bravely, for example, say to a friend: "I feel a little tired recently and I am not in a good mood",

这就是一个开始。

This is a start.

别人也许会陪你聊聊天,或者请你喝一杯热饮,让你慢慢放松下来。

Someone might offer to chat with you or buy you a hot drink so you can relax.

除了身体的反应,我们的想法也会变得不一样。

In addition to our physical reactions, our thoughts will also change.

有些人开始怀疑自己,觉得“我是不是不够好?

Some people begin to doubt themselves, thinking, “Am I not good enough?

”、“我是不是太慢了?

”, “Am I too slow?

”、“别人是不是在说我?

", "Are others talking about me?

”这些负面的想法会让我们更加紧张。

"These negative thoughts can make us more nervous.

所以我们要学会停一停,问问自己:“我真的需要这么担心吗?

So we need to learn to stop and ask ourselves: "Do I really need to worry so much?

”有时候,把事情想清楚了,压力就会小很多。

"Sometimes, if you think things through, the pressure will be much less.

如果你能注意到这些变化,说明你已经开始了解自己了。

If you can notice these changes, it means you have begun to understand yourself.

这一步很重要,因为很多人都忽略了这些信号,结果越来越累,最后真的生病了。

This step is important because many people ignore these signals and end up becoming more and more tired and eventually actually sick.

所以请记得,不要害怕承认自己压力大,不要不好意思说“我需要休息”。

So remember, don’t be afraid to admit that you are stressed, and don’t be embarrassed to say “I need a break.”

这不是懒惰,而是一种自我保护。

This is not laziness, but a form of self-preservation.

放慢一点,深呼吸一下,告诉自己:没关系,我可以慢慢来。

Slow down, take a deep breath, and tell yourself: It’s okay, I can take my time.

压力不是永远的,只要我们学会听自己的声音,它就不会变成一个大问题。

Stress is not forever, and as long as we learn to listen to ourselves, it won’t become a big problem.

下一步,我们一起来看看,面对这些压力,我们可以怎么做,让自己重新找回力量和笑容。

Next, let’s take a look at what we can do in the face of these pressures to regain our strength and smile.

那我们来想一想,工作压力从哪里来呢?

So let’s think about where work pressure comes from?

其实原因有很多。

In fact, there are many reasons.

最常见的一个原因就是“工作太多”。

One of the most common reasons given is “too much work”.

每天都有做不完的事情,开不完的会,回不完的邮件。

Every day there are endless things to do, endless meetings to attend, and endless emails to reply to.

有时候刚做完一个任务,新的任务又来了,根本没有时间好好休息。

Sometimes, just after finishing a task, a new task comes up and there is no time to rest properly.

你可能会说:“我一直在忙,可是事情怎么越来越多?

You might say, “I’m always busy, but why are there so many things to do?

”这种感觉真的很累。

“This feeling is really tiring.

第二个原因是“时间不够用”。

The second reason is “not enough time”.

很多人早上很早起床,晚上很晚下班,但还是觉得时间不够。

Many people get up very early in the morning and get off work very late at night, but still feel that there is not enough time.

明明已经很努力了,但总觉得自己效率不高。

I have tried very hard, but I always feel that I am not efficient enough.

这时候,心里就会越来越焦虑。

At this time, I will feel more and more anxious.

你可能会一直看表,一直想:“怎么办,还没做完!

You might keep looking at the clock and thinking, “What the hell, I’m not done yet!

”这种焦虑会让你越来越紧张。

"This anxiety will make you more and more nervous.

还有一种常见的情况是“老板或客户的期望太高”。

Another common situation is "the boss or client's expectations are too high."

比如,你已经尽力了,但老板还说不够好,客户还要你改来改去。

For example, you have done your best, but your boss still says it is not good enough, and the client wants you to make changes again and again.

你会觉得自己不被理解,甚至开始怀疑自己:“是不是我太笨了?

You may feel that you are not understood and even start to doubt yourself: “Am I too stupid?

”其实很多时候不是你不够好,而是别人根本没有看到你的努力。

"In fact, many times it's not that you are not good enough, but that others simply don't see your efforts.

再来,有些人会觉得“和同事相处不开心”。

Next, some people feel “unhappy getting along with their colleagues.”

比如,有人不合作,或者总是推卸责任,什么事都要你来做。

For example, someone is uncooperative or always shirks responsibility and asks you to do everything.

每天上班看到他们,你就觉得很烦。

You feel annoyed when you see them at work every day.

长时间这样,人就会变得很压抑,不想说话,不想笑。

If this continues for a long time, people will become very depressed and will not want to talk or laugh.

这些问题,其实很多人都有,只是大家不太说出来。

In fact, many people have these problems, but they don't talk about them out loud.

我们可以用简单的中文来表达这些情况,比如:“我最近工作太多”,

We can use simple Chinese to express these situations, such as: "I have too much work recently",

“我觉得老板的要求太高”,“我和同事沟通不顺利”。

“I feel my boss’s demands are too high”, “Communication between me and my colleagues is not going well”.

说出来,心里会舒服一点,也许别人也会给你一些建议和安慰。

If you speak it out, you will feel better, and maybe others will give you some advice and comfort.

面对这些压力的来源,我们不能马上改变工作内容或同事的性格,

Faced with these sources of stress, we cannot immediately change the content of our work or the personalities of our colleagues.

但我们可以从调整自己的想法开始。

But we can start by adjusting our thinking.

我们可以换一种方式看问题,比如,把大任务分成小步骤,一步一步来;

We can look at the problem in a different way, for example, breaking down a big task into small steps and taking them one step at a time;

或者设一个小小的目标,每完成一件事就给自己一个鼓励。

Or set a small goal and give yourself a encouragement every time you complete a task.

你可以对自己说:“我今天完成了一项任务,已经很棒了。

You can say to yourself, “I accomplished one thing today, which was great.

如果我们能慢慢找到压力的来源,承认它,然后试着做一点改变,

If we can slowly find the source of stress, acknowledge it, and try to make some changes,

哪怕只是调整一下自己的心态,也会有很大的不同。

Even just adjusting your mindset can make a big difference.

下一步,我们一起来看看,有哪些简单的方法,可以帮助我们放松,慢慢把压力降下来,

Next, let's take a look at some simple ways to help us relax and slowly reduce stress.

让生活变得轻松一些。

Make life a little easier.

那要怎么做,才能慢慢让压力变小呢?

So what can we do to gradually reduce the pressure?

其实,有很多简单的方法,只要你愿意试一试,就会发现自己可以轻松一点。

In fact, there are many simple methods. As long as you are willing to try, you will find that you can feel a little more relaxed.

第一个方法,就是深呼吸。

The first method is to take a deep breath.

听起来很简单,但它真的有用。

It sounds simple, but it really works.

当你感到很烦、很乱的时候,停下手上的事,闭上眼睛,慢慢吸气,再慢慢呼气,做三次,

When you feel upset or confused, stop what you are doing, close your eyes, breathe in slowly, and then breathe out slowly. Do this three times.

你会觉得心情稳定一点。

You will feel more stable.

深呼吸可以让大脑安静下来,身体也会慢慢放松。

Deep breathing can calm your mind and relax your body.

第二个方法是短暂地离开工作。

The second method is to take a short break from work.

你可以站起来,走一走,去阳台看看天空,或者去倒一杯温水,慢慢喝。

You can stand up, take a walk, go to the balcony to look at the sky, or pour a glass of warm water and drink it slowly.

哪怕只有五分钟,也比一直坐着强。

Even if it's only five minutes, it's better than sitting all the time.

让眼睛休息一下,身体动一动,大脑就有机会“重启”。

Give your eyes a rest and move your body so that your brain has a chance to "reboot."

有时候,我们不是不能解决问题,而是太累了,思路变窄了。

Sometimes, it’s not that we can’t solve a problem, but that we are too tired and our thinking has become narrow.

第三个方法是写下来。

The third method is to write it down.

找一本小本子,把你现在担心的事情写下来。

Get a small notebook and write down what you are worried about right now.

比如:“我担心今天开会说不好”、“我害怕任务做不完”。

For example: "I'm worried that I won't be able to speak well in the meeting today" or "I'm afraid I won't be able to finish the task."

写完以后,再写一句鼓励自己的话:“我已经很努力了”、“我可以慢慢来”。

After writing, write a sentence to encourage yourself: "I have tried my best" and "I can take it slow."

你会发现,当这些情绪被写出来,它们就不那么可怕了。

You’ll find that when these emotions are written out, they’re less scary.

文字像一个出口,把心里的压力一点一点带走。

Words are like an outlet, taking away the pressure in your heart bit by bit.

还有一个很重要的方法,就是和朋友聊一聊。

Another very important method is to talk to your friends.

找一个你信任的人,说说你的感受,不用讲道理,也不用给解决办法,只是说出来。

Find someone you trust and talk about your feelings. You don’t need to reason with them or give them solutions, just say it.

有时候,一个“我懂你”或者“我也有过这种感觉”的回应,就能让你感到不那么孤单。

Sometimes a response of "I get you" or "I've felt that way, too" can make you feel less alone.

聊天的过程中,你会发现,原来不是只有你一个人在努力,每个人都有自己的不容易。

During the conversation, you will find that you are not the only one working hard, everyone has his or her own difficulties.

如果你不方便找人说话,也可以听听音乐、看看书、做做轻松的运动,比如散步、拉伸。

If it is not convenient for you to talk to someone, you can also listen to music, read a book, or do some relaxing exercises, such as walking and stretching.

哪怕只是五分钟的放松,也是一种自我照顾。

Even just five minutes of relaxation is a form of self-care.

你可以说:“我今天有点累,我想听一首安静的歌”,这就是一种对自己温柔的态度。

You can say, "I'm a little tired today, I want to listen to a quiet song", which is a gentle attitude towards yourself.

最重要的是,不要一直告诉自己“我不能休息”、“我必须快点完成”,因为你不是机器。

Most importantly, don’t keep telling yourself “I can’t take a break” or “I have to finish it quickly” because you are not a machine.

我们都是人,有时候累了、烦了,休息一下是应该的。

We are all human beings. Sometimes when we are tired and annoyed, we deserve to take a break.

如果你愿意,每天花一点点时间照顾自己的情绪,你会发现,生活慢慢变轻了,

If you are willing to spend a little time every day to take care of your emotions, you will find that life will gradually become lighter.

压力也没有那么重了。

The pressure is not that great anymore.

接下来,我们一起听一个小故事,是关于一个人在压力中慢慢找到自己的平衡,

Next, let's listen to a short story about a person who slowly found his balance under pressure.

希望能给你带来一点力量。

I hope this brings you some strength.

有一个女孩,叫小安,在一家广告公司工作。

There was a girl named Xiao An, who worked in an advertising company.

她每天都要面对很多客户的要求,加班成了常态。

She has to face many customer requests every day, and overtime has become the norm.

刚开始的时候,她很有热情,觉得自己一定可以做好。

At the beginning, she was very enthusiastic and felt that she could do it well.

但是三个月以后,她发现自己每天都很疲惫,晚上常常睡不着,白天没有精神,

But three months later, she found herself feeling very tired every day, often unable to sleep at night, and having no energy during the day.

连最喜欢的画画也不想碰了。

I don’t even want to touch my favorite painting anymore.

有一天,她在公司加班到晚上十点,回到家倒在床上,眼泪突然就流下来了。

One day, she worked overtime at the company until ten o'clock in the evening. When she returned home and fell on the bed, tears suddenly flowed down.

她不知道自己为什么哭,也不知道自己到底怎么了。

She didn't know why she was crying, nor did she know what was wrong with her.

第二天,她鼓起勇气跟她的好朋友说:“我最近压力好大,感觉快撑不下去了。

The next day, she mustered up the courage to tell her best friend, “I’ve been under so much pressure lately, and I feel like I can’t hold on any longer.

”朋友没有说太多话,只是轻轻地说:“那你要不要试着先慢下来一点?

"My friend didn't say much, he just said softly: "Then why don't you try to slow down a little?

从那天开始,小安决定每天给自己留十分钟的安静时间。

From that day on, Xiao An decided to set aside ten minutes of quiet time for himself every day.

她早上起床后不急着看手机,而是站在窗边,深呼吸三次,看看外面的树、云和阳光。

When she gets up in the morning, she doesn't rush to check her phone. Instead, she stands by the window, takes three deep breaths, and looks at the trees, clouds, and sunshine outside.

晚上睡觉前,她不再工作到最后一分钟,而是写下三件今天完成的事情,不管多小,

Before going to bed at night, she no longer works until the last minute, but instead writes down three things she wants to accomplish that day, no matter how small.

比如“今天准时吃了午饭”、“今天开会没有紧张”、“今天给自己泡了一杯茶”。

For example, "I had lunch on time today", "I was not nervous about the meeting today", "I made myself a cup of tea today".

慢慢地,她发现,生活其实还有很多温柔的时刻,只是她以前太忙,没有注意到。

Gradually, she discovered that there were actually many gentle moments in life, but she was too busy to notice them before.

小安也开始在周末去公园散步,不再一整天待在电脑前。

Xiao An also started to go for walks in the park on weekends instead of staying in front of the computer all day.

她重新拿起画笔,不是为了比赛,也不是为了客户,只是为了自己画一幅喜欢的图。

She picked up the paintbrush again, not for a competition or for a client, but just to paint a picture she liked.

有时候,她也会和朋友一起去喝杯咖啡,聊聊天,笑一笑。

Sometimes, she would go for a cup of coffee with friends, chat and have a laugh.

她开始懂得,不是工作完成得越多,人生就越成功;而是你有没有好好照顾自己,

She began to understand that it is not the more work you complete that makes your life more successful; it is whether you take good care of yourself.

能不能在忙碌中找到属于自己的呼吸时间。

Can you find time to breathe in the busy life?

她告诉自己:“我不能改变所有事情,但我可以改变我对它们的态度。

She told herself, “I can’t change everything, but I can change my attitude toward it.

”她学会了在累的时候说:“我需要休息一下”,

She learned to say, "I need a break" when she was tired.

在情绪低落的时候说:“我允许自己慢一点”。

When you feel down, say, “I give myself permission to slow down.”

这不是退缩,而是一种温柔的力量。

This is not retreat, but a kind of gentle strength.

现在的小安,虽然工作还是很忙,但她不再感到那么累。

Although Xiao An is still very busy at work, she no longer feels so tired.

她的心变得更柔软,也更有力量。

Her heart became softer and stronger.

她说:“我学会了和压力相处,而不是一直对抗。

She said: “I have learned to live with stress rather than fighting it.

”也许,我们每个人都可以像她一样,找到自己的节奏,不用跑得太快,只要一步一步走,

"Perhaps, each of us can find our own rhythm like her, without running too fast, just taking one step at a time.

就已经很好了。

It's good enough.

在小安的故事里,我们学到了一个很重要的道理:照顾自己,并不是什么自私的事,

In Xiao An's story, we learned a very important lesson: taking care of yourself is not selfish.

而是一种对生活的尊重。

It is a respect for life.

如果你也像小安一样,正在经历压力,正在努力坚持,请记得,你并不孤单。

If you are like Xiao An, experiencing stress and trying to persevere, please remember that you are not alone.

我们来复习一下今天学过的一些词语,这些词语很实用,可以帮你在面对压力时,

Let's review some of the words we learned today. These words are very practical and can help you when you are under pressure.

用中文表达自己的感受。

Express your feelings in Chinese.

第一个词是“压力”。

The first word is "pressure".

你可以说:“我最近压力很大”,“工作给我很多压力”。

You can say, "I've been very stressed out lately" or "My work is giving me a lot of stress."

这个词很常用,在生活和工作中都能听到。

This word is very commonly used and can be heard in life and work.

第二个词是“紧张”。

The second word is "tense".

当你感到心跳加快、手出汗、脑子里一直想着某件事时,可以说:“我有点紧张”,

When you feel your heart racing, your hands sweating, or your mind racing about something, you can say, "I'm a little nervous."

“我一开会就紧张”。

"I get nervous in meetings."

第三个是“休息”。

The third one is “rest”.

这是对自己最好的礼物。

This is the best gift for yourself.

你可以说:“我需要休息一下”,“我想出去走走,休息一下大脑”。

You can say, "I need a break," or "I want to go for a walk and give my brain a break."

第四个词是“放松”。

The fourth word is “relax”.

放松不是浪费时间,而是让自己恢复能量。

Relaxation is not a waste of time, but a way to restore your energy.

你可以说:“我想听听音乐放松一下”,“周末我要去公园走走,放松一下心情”。

You can say, "I want to listen to some music to relax," or "I want to go to the park on the weekend to relax."

第五个词是“烦”。

The fifth word is “troublesome”.

这个词很口语,很常见。

This word is very colloquial and common.

比如:“我最近有点烦”,“一想到工作就觉得烦”。

For example: "I feel a little annoyed lately" and "I feel annoyed when I think about work."

第六个词是“情绪”。

The sixth word is “emotion”.

我们每个人都有情绪,不要压抑它。

We all have emotions, don't suppress them.

你可以说:“我今天情绪不好”,“我在学着怎么调节情绪”。

You can say, "I'm in a bad mood today" or "I'm learning how to regulate my emotions."

学这些词,不只是为了考试或者背单词,

Learning these words is not just for exams or memorizing words.

而是为了让你在现实生活中能更自然地说出自己心里的话。

It is to enable you to speak your mind more naturally in real life.

当你愿意表达自己,别人就更容易理解你,帮助你。

When you are willing to express yourself, it is easier for others to understand you and help you.

很多人学中文时,总是关心语法、考试、写作,其实,语言最重要的作用,是连接人和人,

When many people learn Chinese, they always care about grammar, exams, and writing. In fact, the most important function of language is to connect people.

是表达真实的自己。

It’s about expressing your true self.

特别是在你不开心的时候,如果你能用中文说一句:“我今天有点累,

Especially when you are unhappy, if you can say in Chinese: "I am a little tired today,

我想一个人静一静”,这就是一个巨大的进步。

I want to be alone for a while,” and that’s a huge improvement.

学语言的过程,也像处理压力一样,不用急,不用和别人比较,一点一点来。

The process of learning a language is like dealing with stress. Don’t rush, don’t compare yourself with others, just take it step by step.

每天学一点点,说一点点,慢慢你会发现,原来你可以把自己的生活,说得很清楚,

Learn a little bit every day, speak a little bit, and slowly you will find that you can describe your life very clearly.

也说得很温柔。

Also said very gently.

如果今天你学会了一两个新词,也许你已经比昨天的自己更近了一步。

If you learn a new word or two today, maybe you’re already one step closer to being who you were yesterday.

这就够了。

That's enough.

我们一起加油,继续走下去。

Let’s cheer together and keep going.

当你学会用中文表达自己的感受时,不只是语言能力进步了,

When you learn to express your feelings in Chinese, not only your language skills improve,

更是你的内心变得更清楚、更温柔了。

It also makes your heart clearer and gentler.

其实,生活不会总是顺利,每个人都会遇到压力、烦恼、不安的时刻。

In fact, life will not always go smoothly, and everyone will encounter moments of stress, worry, and anxiety.

但如果我们能学会在这些时刻里慢一点,停下来看看自己,听听自己的声音,

But if we can learn to slow down in these moments, to stop and look at ourselves, to listen to our own voices,

也许一切都会变得不一样。

Maybe everything will be different.

就像小安一样,她没有改变工作,但她改变了自己看事情的方式。

Just like Xiao An, she didn't change her job, but she changed the way she looked at things.

她不再强迫自己“必须完成所有任务”,而是告诉自己:“我已经尽力了。

Instead of feeling like she had to get it all done, she told herself, “I’ve done my best.

”这种温柔的态度,是她在压力中找到的智慧。

” This gentle attitude is the wisdom she found in pressure.

我们也可以试着用这种方式对待自己,不要总是批评自己太慢、太弱,而是多一点理解,

We can also try to treat ourselves in this way, not always criticizing ourselves for being too slow or too weak, but being more understanding.

多一点肯定。

A little more affirmation.

有时候,你也可以给自己写一张“温暖的便条”,贴在电脑上或笔记本上,

Sometimes, you can also write yourself a "warm note" and stick it on your computer or notebook.

上面写着:“你已经做得很好了”、“慢慢来,一切都会好的”、“给自己一个微笑”。

It says: "You've done a great job", "Take your time, everything will be fine", "Give yourself a smile".

这些看似简单的话语,其实在你累的时候,会像一束小小的光,陪你走过灰暗的时刻。

These seemingly simple words can actually be like a small beam of light when you are tired, accompanying you through the dark moments.

学中文也是一样的,不是要一口气背很多单词,而是每天学一点点,坚持下去。

It’s the same with learning Chinese. It’s not about memorizing a lot of words at once, but learning a little bit every day and sticking to it.

就像今天我们学到的几个词:压力、放松、情绪、烦、休息、紧张……这些词不难,

Just like the words we learned today: stress, relaxation, emotion, annoyance, rest, tension... these words are not difficult.

但它们可以让你在真实的生活中,用简单的话,说出重要的心情。

But they allow you to express important feelings in simple words in real life.

你可以试着用这些词说几句话,比如:“我今天有点烦,因为工作太多了”,

You can try to say a few sentences using these words, such as: "I am a little annoyed today because I have too much work",

或者“我想休息一下,让自己放松放松”。

Or “I want to take a break and relax.”

你也可以在心情好的时候说:“今天阳光很好,我的心情也不错”,

You can also say when you are in a good mood: "The sun is shining brightly today, and I am in a good mood too."

或者“我刚听了一首歌,感觉很放松”。

Or “I just listened to a song and felt relaxed.”

每一句话,都是你在用中文和世界交流的桥梁。

Every sentence is a bridge for you to communicate with the world in Chinese.

哪怕说得不完美,也没关系,重要的是你愿意表达,愿意倾听自己的内心。

Even if what you say is not perfect, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you are willing to express yourself and listen to your own heart.

因为学语言,从来不是为了变得完美,而是为了活得更真实。

Because learning a language is never about becoming perfect, but about living a more authentic life.

如果你正在经历压力,请记得:你不是一个人,有很多人也在经历一样的事。

If you are experiencing stress, remember: you are not alone, there are many people going through the same thing.

而你愿意听这个故事,学这些词语,已经是一个非常勇敢的决定。

The fact that you are willing to listen to this story and learn these words is already a very brave decision.

我们一起慢慢来,一起在语言的旅程中,变得更清楚、更自在、更温柔。

We take our time together, and together we are on a language journey to become clearer, more comfortable, and more gentle.

谢谢你今天的陪伴,希望你能带着这些简单的中文词语,去照顾好自己,

Thank you for your company today. I hope you can take these simple Chinese words and take good care of yourself.

也温柔地面对生活。

And face life gently.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

压力

Meaning: pressure, stress

Explanation: This word describes a mental or emotional state of feeling burdened, especially in work or life situations. It’s often used when you feel tired, overwhelmed, or anxious.

Example from the text: 我最近压力很大。

紧张

Meaning: nervous, tense

Explanation: Used when someone feels nervous or under pressure, such as before a meeting or when work is stressful.

Example from the text: 我感到很紧张。

休息

Meaning: to rest

Explanation: A basic word used when someone takes a break or needs to recover from tiredness or stress.

Example from the text: 我需要休息一下。

放松

Meaning: to relax

Explanation: This term means to unwind or release stress. It’s often used when talking about what to do after a long day.

Example from the text: 我要去公园走走,放松一下心情。

Meaning: annoyed, irritated

Explanation: A very common colloquial word used when someone feels bothered or mentally disturbed.

Example from the text: 我最近有点烦。

情绪

Meaning: emotions, mood

Explanation: This word refers to one’s emotional state, especially how you feel inside—happy, sad, stressed, etc.

Example from the text: 我在学着怎么调节情绪。

Nhận xét