🎙️ Podcast #22|Clear Goals Help Beginners Succeed Fast! – 设定明确的目标 | Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好,欢迎来到我们的中文学习频道!
Hello everyone, welcome to our Chinese learning channel!
我是你的中文小伙伴。
I am your Chinese friend.
今天,我们要一起聊一聊一个对学习和生活都非常重要的话题,
Today, we are going to talk about a topic that is very important to both study and life.
那就是——设定清晰的目标。
That is - setting clear goals.
你有没有这样的经历?
Have you ever had such an experience?
每天学习很努力,却总觉得自己进步很慢;每天生活很忙碌,
I study very hard every day, but I always feel that I am making slow progress. I live a busy life every day.
却不知道自己到底在追求什么。
But I don’t know what I am pursuing.
如果你有这样的感觉,很可能是因为你还没有设定一个真正清晰的目标。
If you feel this way, it’s probably because you haven’t set a really clear goal yet.
目标就像一盏灯,帮我们照亮前方的路。
A goal is like a lamp that helps us illuminate the road ahead.
有了目标,我们才知道该往哪里走,才能坚持走下去。
Only with a goal can we know where to go and keep going.
今天的视频,会带你一步步了解:为什么目标很重要?
Today's video will take you step by step to understand: Why are goals important?
怎么设定一个好目标?
How to set a good goal?
以及,怎样坚持自己的目标不放弃。
And how to stick to your goals and not give up.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们开始吧!
Let’s get started!
在我们开始设定目标之前,先来想一想:为什么我们需要目标?
Before we start setting goals, let’s think about this: Why do we need goals?
其实,目标不只是一个计划,更是一种动力。
In fact, a goal is not just a plan, but also a motivation.
没有目标的时候,我们很容易感到迷茫,不知道下一步该做什么。
When we don’t have a goal, it’s easy to feel lost and not know what to do next.
比如说,学习中文的时候,如果你没有具体的目标,你可能只是看看视频、背背单词,
For example, when learning Chinese, if you don’t have a specific goal, you might just watch videos and memorize words.
但不知道到底要达到什么水平,也不知道什么时候该进步。
But I don’t know what level I should reach, nor do I know when to make progress.
这样学着学着,很容易就失去了兴趣。
It's easy to lose interest while learning like this.
有目标的人,学习是有方向的。
For people with goals, learning has direction.
他们可能告诉自己:“我要在三个月内学完HSK1的单词。
They may tell themselves: “I will learn all the vocabulary for HSK1 in three months.
” 或者,“我每天要听十分钟中文。
” Or, “I listen to Chinese for ten minutes every day.
”这些听起来很简单的目标,其实就像一张地图,让你每天知道该往哪里走。
"These goals, which sound simple, are actually like a map that lets you know where to go every day.
即使有时候很累,有了目标,也更容易坚持下去。
Even if you feel tired sometimes, it is easier to stick to it if you have a goal.
不仅在学习中,在生活中也是一样。
Not only in study, but also in life.
有些人每天都很忙,工作、吃饭、刷手机、睡觉,看起来时间安排得满满的,
Some people are very busy every day, working, eating, browsing their phones, sleeping, and it seems that their schedule is fully scheduled.
但他们心里其实并不快乐。
But they are not actually happy in their hearts.
为什么?
Why?
因为他们不知道自己在为了什么而忙。
Because they don't know what they are busy for.
相反,那些有目标的人,哪怕他们也很忙,但他们清楚自己在做什么,
On the contrary, those who have goals, even if they are busy, they know what they are doing.
他们知道自己今天的努力,是为了明天的梦想。
They know that their efforts today are for their dreams tomorrow.
比如说,有人希望身体更健康,他就会设定目标:每周去三次健身房;
For example, if someone wants to be healthier, he or she may set a goal: go to the gym three times a week;
有人希望和家人关系更好,他就会安排每周一次家庭聚会。
Someone who wants to have a better relationship with his family will arrange a weekly family gathering.
这些目标,让生活更有意义,让每一天都变得不一样。
These goals make life more meaningful and make every day different.
有时候,我们会以为只有大目标才有用,其实不然。
Sometimes, we think that only big goals are useful, but this is not the case.
小目标更容易开始,也更容易完成。
Small goals are easier to start and easier to complete.
比如说,“每天学三个新单词”、“睡前读五分钟中文文章”,这些看起来不难,
For example, "learn three new words every day" and "read a Chinese article for five minutes before going to bed" seem easy.
但坚持下来,就能带来很大的变化。
But if you stick with it, it can make a big difference.
当然,设定目标不是为了让自己压力更大,而是为了帮助我们一步步走向更好的自己。
Of course, setting goals is not to put more pressure on ourselves, but to help us become better people step by step.
如果你的目标让你感到焦虑,那可能说明目标太大了,或者不够清晰。
If your goals make you anxious, it may be too big or not clear enough.
我们需要的是能激励自己、又能实现的目标。
What we need are goals that can motivate us and are achievable.
像爬山一样,一步一步,不急不慢,但一定要往上走。
Just like climbing a mountain, take one step at a time, neither hurried nor slow, but you must keep going up.
很多成功的人,都会说他们的成功不是偶然,而是因为他们很早就知道自己要什么,
Many successful people would say that their success is not accidental, but because they knew what they wanted very early on.
并且一步步去努力。
And work hard step by step.
这句话也可以送给每一个正在努力学中文的你:只要你有方向,慢慢走,也能走得很远。
This sentence can also be given to everyone who is working hard to learn Chinese: as long as you have a direction and walk slowly, you can go very far.
设定一个属于你的目标,从今天开始,不晚。
Set a goal of your own and start today, it’s never too late.
那学习中文的时候,我们到底该怎么设定目标呢?
So how should we set goals when learning Chinese?
其实非常简单。
It’s actually very simple.
最重要的是——目标要具体。
The most important thing is - be specific.
比如,不要说“我要学好中文”,这太模糊了,也太大了。
For example, don’t say “I want to learn Chinese well”. This is too vague and too broad.
你可以把它变成小目标,比如:“我每天背五个新单词”,“我每周看一部中文动画片”,
You can turn it into small goals, such as: "I memorize five new words every day", "I watch a Chinese cartoon every week",
“我这个月要学会用中文自我介绍”。
"I will learn to introduce myself in Chinese this month."
这样,你每天都会知道自己该做什么,也更容易看到自己的进步。
This way, you will know what you should do every day and it will be easier to see your progress.
如果你刚开始学习中文,那就从最基础的开始。
If you are just starting to learn Chinese, start with the basics.
你可以设一个目标:“我想在两周内学会打招呼的十个句子。
You might set a goal like, “I want to learn ten greetings in two weeks.
”这样,每天练一两个句子,反复读,反复听,你就会越来越熟练。
"In this way, if you practice one or two sentences every day, read and listen repeatedly, you will become more and more proficient.
当你完成一个目标的时候,你会觉得特别有成就感,这会给你更多动力去挑战下一个目标。
When you complete a goal, you will feel a sense of accomplishment, which will give you more motivation to challenge the next goal.
学习语言是一个长期的过程,如果没有目标,就容易迷路。
Learning a language is a long process and if you don’t have a goal, it’s easy to get lost.
你可以把目标分成“听、说、读、写”四个方面来安排。
You can divide your goals into four aspects: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
比如:“我每天听十分钟中文音频”,“我每天和语言交换伙伴聊五分钟”,
For example: "I listen to Chinese audio for ten minutes every day", "I chat with my language exchange partner for five minutes every day",
“我每天读一小段中文对话”,“我每周写一段自我介绍”。
"I read a short Chinese dialogue every day" and "I write a self-introduction every week."
每一项都不难,但加在一起,就是很扎实的进步。
Each item is not difficult, but when added together, it means solid progress.
你还可以设定一些“生活里的中文”目标,
You can also set some "Chinese in life" goals.
比如:“去超市时我要试着认几个中文商品名”,“在餐厅点菜时用一句中文”,
For example: "I will try to recognize a few Chinese product names when I go to the supermarket", "I will use a sentence in Chinese when ordering food in a restaurant",
“坐地铁时看看广告牌上有没有我认识的字”。
"When I'm on the subway, I'll check the billboards to see if there are any words I recognize."
这些看似日常的小事,其实是很好的练习机会。
These seemingly daily little things are actually great opportunities for practice.
如果你生活在中文环境里,千万不要害怕开口,多说一句是一句;如果你不在中文国家,
If you live in a Chinese environment, don't be afraid to speak up. If you are not in a Chinese country,
也可以通过看中文视频、玩中文游戏、参加线上语言角来创造语言环境。
You can also create a language environment by watching Chinese videos, playing Chinese games, and participating in online language corners.
还有一个很实用的方法,就是设定“主题学习”的目标。
Another very practical method is to set the goal of "thematic learning".
比如这个星期学习“天气”主题,下个星期学习“购物”主题。
For example, this week you can study the topic of "weather" and next week you can study the topic of "shopping".
每个主题下都可以学相关的词汇、句子、对话。
You can learn related vocabulary, sentences and dialogues under each topic.
这样不仅有系统,也不会觉得无聊。
This not only makes things systematic, but also keeps you from getting bored.
你还可以自己做一个“中文学习计划表”,每天完成一件小任务,
You can also make a "Chinese learning schedule" for yourself and complete a small task every day.
慢慢你会发现自己在进步。
Slowly you will find that you are making progress.
最重要的是,别太着急。
Most importantly, don't rush it.
目标不需要很大,也不需要很完美,关键是要真实、明确、适合自己。
The goal doesn’t need to be big or perfect. The key is to be real, clear, and suitable for yourself.
只要每天都在朝着目标前进,就一定会看到结果。
As long as you make progress towards your goal every day, you will see results.
你学到的每一个字、每一个句子,都会成为你进步的阶梯。
Every word and every sentence you learn will become a step in your progress.
学语言没有捷径,但有了目标,我们就不怕慢,只怕不走。
There is no shortcut to learning a language, but if we have a goal, we are not afraid of being slow, but only of not moving forward.
继续努力吧,你可以做到的。
Keep working on it, you can do it.
其实,除了学习,生活中我们也需要设定目标。
In fact, in addition to studying, we also need to set goals in life.
很多时候我们觉得生活很忙,但却不知道自己忙的意义在哪里。
Many times we feel that life is very busy, but we don’t know the meaning of our busyness.
那是因为我们没有一个明确的方向。
That's because we don't have a clear direction.
如果你问自己:“我为什么每天这么努力?
If you ask yourself, "Why do I work so hard every day?
”你能马上回答出来吗?
"Can you answer it right away?
如果不能,可能就是时候重新思考一下自己的生活目标了。
If not, it might be time to rethink your life goals.
生活中的目标不一定要宏大,也可以是很小的事情,
Goals in life don’t have to be big, they can be small things.
比如每天早点睡觉、每周做三次运动、每个月看两本书、每天下班后花十五分钟整理房间。
For example, go to bed early every day, exercise three times a week, read two books every month, and spend fifteen minutes tidying up your room after get off work every day.
这些小小的生活目标,虽然看起来不起眼,但却能慢慢改变你的生活方式和心态。
Although these small life goals may seem insignificant, they can slowly change your lifestyle and mindset.
比如说,你想要有更健康的身体,
For example, if you want to be healthier,
那你可以设定目标:“每天走8000步”、“晚饭后不再吃零食”、“每周至少做一次全身拉伸”。
Then you can set goals: "Walk 8,000 steps a day", "Stop snacking after dinner", "Do full body stretching at least once a week".
这些目标具体、简单,而且容易坚持。
These goals are specific, simple, and easy to stick to.
一段时间后你会发现,不仅身体变好了,精神状态也变得更积极。
After a period of time, you will find that not only your physical condition has improved, but your mental state has also become more positive.
又比如说,你希望自己的工作效率更高,
For example, you want to be more efficient at work.
那你可以尝试这样设定目标:“每天早上花十分钟写下今天的三件最重要的事情”,
Then you can try setting a goal like this: "Spend ten minutes every morning writing down the three most important things you need to do today."
“工作时不开社交媒体”,“每天下班前五分钟复盘今天完成了什么”。
"Don't open social media while working" and "Review what you accomplished today in five minutes before leaving get off work every day."
当你有了这些清晰的行动计划,你就更容易集中注意力,也更容易感受到成就感。
When you have these clear action plans, it’s easier to stay focused and feel a sense of accomplishment.
如果你想提升与家人的关系,
If you want to improve your relationship with your family,
你也可以设定一些温暖的小目标:“每天吃饭时主动跟父母聊几句”,
You can also set some warm little goals: "Take the initiative to chat with your parents during meals every day",
“每周末给远方的亲人打个电话”,“每个月一起做一顿饭”。
“Call your relatives far away every weekend” and “Cook a meal together every month”.
关系不是突然变亲密的,而是通过一点一滴的用心慢慢建立起来的。
Relationships don't become close suddenly, but are built up slowly through little by little efforts.
还有一种目标叫做“心灵目标”。
There is also a kind of goal called "spiritual goal".
比如:“每晚写三件今天让我感到幸福的事”、“每周花一个小时独处思考”、“每天花十分钟练习冥想”。
For example: "Write down three things that made me happy every night", "Spend an hour a week alone to think", "Spend ten minutes a day practicing meditation".
这种目标能帮你了解自己,调整心态,让你在压力大的时候也能找到内心的平静。
This kind of goal can help you understand yourself, adjust your mindset, and allow you to find inner peace even when you are under a lot of pressure.
不管是学习目标,还是生活目标,它们都有一个共同点——它们让你更了解自己。
Whether it’s a study goal or a life goal, they all have one thing in common – they help you understand yourself better.
当你知道自己真正想要的是什么,你的每一天都会更有意义。
When you know what you really want, every day will be more meaningful.
设定目标,其实就是在告诉自己:“我愿意对我的生活负责。
Setting goals is actually telling yourself: "I am willing to take responsibility for my life.
” 无论目标多小,只要你认真去做,它就会在悄悄地改变你的人生。
"No matter how small the goal is, as long as you work hard at it, it will quietly change your life.
每一个微小的改变,都是未来的铺路石。
Every tiny change is a stepping stone to the future.
继续前进,不为别人,只为更好的自己。
Keep moving forward, not for others, but for a better self.
那我们应该怎样设定一个“真正有效”的目标呢?
So how should we set a “really effective” goal?
很多人说自己有目标,但为什么几天后就放弃了?
Many people say they have goals, but why do they give up after a few days?
其实问题不是出在意志力,而是目标本身没有设定好。
In fact, the problem is not willpower, but the goal itself is not set well.
一个好的目标,应该是清晰的、具体的、可以实现的。
A good goal should be clear, specific and achievable.
你有没有听说过一个词——SMART目标?
Have you ever heard of the term – SMART goals?
这是一个非常简单、非常实用的方法。
This is a very simple and very practical method.
S是Specific,具体的。
S stands for Specific.
比如你不要说“我要练好口语”,而要说“我每天用中文读一段对话,录音并听三遍”。
For example, instead of saying “I want to practice my spoken English,” you should say “I will read a conversation in Chinese, record it, and listen to it three times every day.”
M是Measurable,可以衡量的。
M stands for Measurable, which means measurable.
比如“一个月内我要学会100个新词”,这样你就知道自己有没有做到。
For example, “I will learn 100 new words in one month”, so you know if you have achieved it.
A是Achievable,可以实现的。
A stands for Achievable, which means achievable.
有挑战,但不夸张,比如“我每天学20个词”可能太多,
Be challenging, but not exaggerated. For example, "I learn 20 words a day" may be too much.
但“每天学5个词”就比较合适。
But “learn 5 words every day” is more appropriate.
R是Relevant,有关联的,也就是这个目标对你现在的阶段是有帮助的。
R stands for Relevant, which means that this goal is helpful to your current stage.
比如你正在准备HSK3,那你就不需要去看太难的新闻,
For example, if you are preparing for HSK3, you don't need to read news that is too difficult.
而是该专注在考试词汇和句型上。
Instead, you should focus on the exam vocabulary and sentence patterns.
最后,T是Time-based,有时间限制的。
Finally, T stands for Time-based, which means it has a time limit.
比如“我要在两周内完成这本练习册”,时间可以帮你更专注,不拖延。
For example, “I will finish this workbook in two weeks.” Time can help you focus more and stop procrastinating.
设目标的时候,你可以写下来。
When you set goals, you can write them down.
写下来的目标,比放在脑子里的更容易实现。
Goals written down are easier to achieve than those kept in your head.
因为写出来的那一刻,你是认真的。
Because the moment you write it, you are serious about it.
你可以贴在墙上,或者放在手机备忘录里,每天提醒自己。
You can post it on the wall or put it in the memo on your phone to remind yourself every day.
这不是压力,而是一种温柔的督促。
This is not pressure, but a gentle encouragement.
你还可以把一个大目标,拆成几个小目标。
You can also break down a big goal into several smaller ones.
比如“大目标”是通过HSK4,那你可以设一些“小目标”:第一周学完前50个单词;
For example, if your "big goal" is to pass HSK4, then you can set some "small goals": learn the first 50 words in the first week;
第二周练习五篇阅读;第三周开始模拟题练习。
Practice five reading passages in the second week; start practicing mock questions in the third week.
每完成一个小目标,你都会更接近终点。
Every time you complete a small goal, you get closer to the finish line.
而且这个过程不会让人感觉太重太难,反而很有节奏感。
Moreover, this process does not feel too heavy or difficult, but rather has a sense of rhythm.
有时候,设定目标也需要一点“自我了解”。
Sometimes, goal setting also requires a little "self-understanding".
你是那种喜欢早上学习的人,还是晚上更有效率?
Are you the type of person who prefers to study in the morning, or are you more productive in the evening?
你习惯长时间学习,还是喜欢碎片式的学习?
Are you used to studying for a long time, or do you prefer fragmented learning?
了解自己的学习节奏,才能设出真正适合自己的目标。
Only by understanding your own learning pace can you set goals that are truly suitable for you.
如果你强迫自己去做不适合自己的计划,很快就会放弃,然后失去信心。
If you force yourself to do something that doesn't suit you, you'll quickly give up and lose confidence.
所以,目标不是别人的标准,而是你和自己约定的一条路。
Therefore, the goal is not the standard of others, but a path you agree upon with yourself.
记住,设目标不是为了追求完美,而是让你每天都向前走一点点。
Remember, setting goals is not about pursuing perfection, but about making you move forward a little bit every day.
就像盖房子一样,先打好地基,再一砖一瓦慢慢建。
Just like building a house, you first lay a solid foundation and then build it up brick by brick.
一步一步来,不着急,但也不退缩。
Take it one step at a time, don't be in a hurry, but don't back down either.
有了清晰的目标,你的努力就不会白费。
With a clear goal, your efforts will not be in vain.
你走的每一步,都会算数。
Every step you take will count.
当然,我们在设定目标的过程中,也要注意避免一些常见的错误。
Of course, we must also be careful to avoid some common mistakes in the process of setting goals.
很多人不是没有目标,而是目标太大、太空,或者太理想化。
Many people do not lack goals, but their goals are too big, too unrealistic, or too idealistic.
比如,有人一开始就说:“我要三个月内说一口流利的中文。
For example, someone starts out by saying, “I want to speak fluent Chinese in three months.
” 听起来很棒,但这个目标太模糊,也太遥远。
” It sounds great, but the goal is too vague and too far away.
没有具体的行动步骤,没有衡量的标准,最后只会让人感到压力大、失望、甚至放弃。
Without specific action steps and standards for measurement, people will only end up feeling stressed, disappointed, and even giving up.
另一个常见的问题是——目标设定得太多。
Another common problem is setting too many goals.
你有没有试过写下一长串计划:“我要学中文、健身、早睡、看书、写日记、每天走1万步……” 一开始觉得自己很有动力,
Have you ever tried to write down a long list of plans: "I will learn Chinese, exercise, go to bed early, read books, write a diary, walk 10,000 steps every day..." At first, I felt very motivated.
但过几天发现根本忙不过来,结果什么都没坚持住。
But after a few days I found myself too busy and ended up not sticking to anything.
与其设十个做不到的目标,不如认真做好一个或两个。
Instead of setting ten unattainable goals, it is better to do one or two well.
把注意力集中在最重要的事上,质量远远比数量更有意义。
Focus on what matters most; quality is far more important than quantity.
有时候,我们还容易犯一个错误,就是把目标定得太完美。
Sometimes, we tend to make a mistake by setting our goals too perfect.
比如“我每天要准时6点起床、吃健康早餐、学一个小时中文、练口语、写日记”。
For example, "I will get up at 6 o'clock every day, eat a healthy breakfast, learn Chinese for an hour, practice speaking, and write a diary."
结果哪天起晚了或者临时有事,计划就被打乱,整个人就开始焦虑,甚至觉得自己不行。
As a result, if I get up late or something urgent happens one day, my plans will be disrupted, and I will start to feel anxious and even feel that I am not good enough.
其实,生活是会变动的,计划也需要有弹性。
In fact, life changes and plans need to be flexible.
有时候你完成了70%的目标,那也很好,不要因为没有做到“全部”就全盘否定自己。
Sometimes you achieve 70% of your goal, and that’s fine too. Don’t discourage yourself completely just because you didn’t achieve “all” of it.
还有一种情况,是目标太依赖外部条件。
There is another situation where the goal is too dependent on external conditions.
比如说:“我一定要和朋友一起每天练中文”,或者“我只有在图书馆才能集中注意力”。
For example: "I must practice Chinese with my friends every day," or "I can only concentrate in the library."
这样一旦朋友不在,或者不能去图书馆,你就没办法继续了。
This way, if your friend is not around or you can't go to the library, you won't be able to continue.
真正可持续的目标,应该是你自己一个人也能完成的。
A truly sustainable goal should be something you can achieve on your own.
靠自己的内在动力,才更稳定、更长久。
Relying on your own inner motivation will make you more stable and last longer.
目标也不是一成不变的。
The goals are not static.
有的人设了目标之后不愿意修改,觉得改目标就是失败。
Some people are unwilling to modify their goals after setting them, as they feel that changing them would mean failure.
其实不是。
Actually not.
生活在变,心态在变,你的目标当然也可以调整。
Life changes, mindsets change, and of course your goals can be adjusted.
有时候目标太难了,那就先调低一点;有时候目标不再适合了,那就换一个方向。
Sometimes the goal is too difficult, so lower it a bit; sometimes the goal is no longer suitable, so change direction.
不是每一条路都要走到最后,关键是你一直在往前走。
Not every road has to end, the key is that you keep moving forward.
我们要学会宽容地对待自己。
We must learn to be tolerant of ourselves.
目标不是用来逼迫自己的,而是帮助你成长的工具。
Goals are not meant to push you, but tools to help you grow.
就像一个朋友,在你迷路的时候提醒你该往哪儿走,但它不会骂你、批评你、让你难过。
It's like a friend who reminds you where to go when you are lost, but it won't scold you, criticize you, or make you sad.
所以,如果你哪天没做到目标,不用太自责。
So, if you don’t achieve your goal one day, don’t beat yourself up.
告诉自己:“没关系,明天继续。
Tell yourself: "It's okay, I'll continue tomorrow.
” 真正厉害的人,不是一次就成功的人,而是知道怎样在失败后重新站起来,
"The truly powerful people are not those who succeed at once, but those who know how to stand up again after failure.
继续走的人。
People who keep walking.
坚持目标,是最难也是最重要的一步。
Sticking to your goal is the hardest and most important step.
我们都知道“设定目标容易,坚持下去很难”。
We all know that “setting goals is easy, but sticking to them is hard.”
为什么很多人开始时很有动力,但过几天就慢慢放弃了?
Why are many people very motivated at the beginning, but slowly give up after a few days?
不是他们不努力,而是他们没有找到适合自己的坚持方式。
It’s not that they don’t work hard, but that they haven’t found a way of persistence that suits them.
其实,坚持不是靠激情,而是靠习惯和环境。
In fact, persistence does not rely on passion, but on habits and environment.
首先,我们可以把大目标变成每天的小行动,比如你想提高中文听力,
First, we can turn big goals into small daily actions. For example, if you want to improve your Chinese listening skills,
那就设定“每天听十分钟中文”。
Then set a goal of “listening to Chinese for ten minutes every day”.
不要小看这十分钟,它会让你的大脑逐渐适应中文的声音。
Don't underestimate these ten minutes; they will allow your brain to gradually adapt to the sounds of Chinese.
每天都做一点,不断重复,大脑就会开始建立“语言感”。
Do a little bit every day, repeat it over and over again, and your brain will begin to build a "sense of language."
而且,每次完成这个小任务,你都会觉得“我做到了”,这份成就感会推动你继续下去。
Moreover, every time you complete this small task, you will feel "I did it", and this sense of accomplishment will motivate you to continue.
其次,给自己一些正向的反馈也很重要。
Secondly, it is also important to give yourself some positive feedback.
你可以在笔记本上打勾、在手机上打卡、或者自己画一个“目标进度表”。
You can tick off items in a notebook, check in on your phone, or draw your own “goal progress chart.”
每次完成任务就标记一下,看着一个个小勾勾变多,会很有成就感。
Mark it every time you complete a task. It will give you a sense of accomplishment if you see the small check marks increase.
而且,这些标记也像是一种鼓励,让你知道:你不是原地踏步,你一直在往前走。
Moreover, these marks are also like a kind of encouragement, letting you know: you are not standing still, you are always moving forward.
再来,要学会原谅“没做到的时候”。
Next, learn to forgive the times when you didn’t do it.
人生不会每天都完美,总有疲惫、生病、突发事情的时候。
Life is not perfect every day. There will always be times of fatigue, illness, and emergencies.
有些人一旦某天没做,就觉得“完了,我失败了”,然后干脆放弃。
Some people, if they don’t do something one day, think, “It’s over, I’ve failed,” and then simply give up.
其实,这只是生活的一部分。
In fact, it's just part of life.
重要的不是你有没有中断,而是你有没有愿意再回来。
What matters is not whether you interrupt or not, but whether you are willing to come back.
就像下雨了你没去跑步,但第二天天晴了你又出发,这才是真正的坚持。
It’s like you didn’t go running when it rained, but you set out again the next day when it was sunny. This is true persistence.
有时候,我们也需要适当调整目标。
Sometimes, we also need to adjust our goals appropriately.
当你发现一个目标太难、太重、太让人疲惫,那就说明,它可能需要改一改。
When you find that a goal is too difficult, too heavy, or too tiring, it means that it may need to be changed.
比如原来你设定每天学10个单词,但总是坚持不了,那可以换成每天5个,
For example, if you set a goal of learning 10 words a day, but you can’t stick to it, you can change it to 5 words a day.
或者每两天复习一次。
Or review every two days.
目标不是越大越好,而是越合适越有效。
The goal is not the bigger the better, but the more suitable and effective.
此外,找到支持你的人也很重要。
It is also important to find people who support you.
如果你身边有朋友也在学中文,不妨一起设定一个小目标,每周分享彼此的进度;
If you have friends who are also learning Chinese, why not set a small goal together and share each other's progress every week;
或者加入一个学习小组,互相鼓励、互相提醒。
Or join a study group to encourage and remind each other.
一个人走会孤单,两个人走会更远。
Walking alone will make you lonely, walking together will go further.
哪怕只是偶尔聊一聊,也会让你觉得“我不是一个人在努力”。
Even just chatting occasionally will make you feel that "I am not the only one working hard."
最后,不要忘记给自己一些奖励。
Finally, don’t forget to give yourself some rewards.
当你完成一个阶段的目标,可以奖励自己一顿喜欢的饭、一场电影、或者一本新书。
When you complete a stage goal, you can reward yourself with a favorite meal, a movie, or a new book.
这不是为了放纵,而是告诉自己:“你很棒,你做到了!
This isn’t about indulging yourself, it’s about telling yourself, “You’re awesome, you did it!
”坚持不一定要很苦,它也可以是温柔的、有趣的、有回报的。
“Persistence doesn’t have to be hard; it can also be gentle, fun, and rewarding.
只要你还在走,就已经赢了一半。
As long as you keep moving, you're halfway won.
继续加油,未来会感谢现在努力的你。
Keep it up, the future will thank you for your current efforts.
走到这里,你已经了解了设定目标的重要性,
By now, you have understood the importance of setting goals.
也学会了如何制定合适的目标、如何避免常见的错误、如何一步步坚持下去。
I also learned how to set appropriate goals, how to avoid common mistakes, and how to stick to it step by step.
也许你心里正在想着:“我是不是也可以试试看?
Maybe you are thinking, “Should I give it a try?
” 当然可以!
" sure!
其实,我们每个人的生活都值得被认真对待,而清晰的目标,就是你认真生活的开始。
In fact, each of our lives deserves to be taken seriously, and a clear goal is the beginning of your serious life.
不要害怕开始。
Don't be afraid to start.
哪怕是一个很小的目标,比如“今天学会说‘你好,我叫……’”,这都是一种进步。
Even a small goal, such as “Learn to say ‘Hello, my name is…’ today”, is progress.
目标不需要完美,也不需要别人来认可,重要的是——它是你为自己设下的,
The goal does not need to be perfect, nor does it need to be recognized by others. What is important is that it is set by you for yourself.
是你真心想做到的。
It’s what you really want to do.
只要你每天都朝这个方向前进一点点,哪怕只是一个词、一句话,你也在慢慢变得更好。
As long as you move a little bit in this direction every day, even if it's just a word or a sentence, you are slowly getting better.
也许你现在觉得自己起步晚、基础差、时间不够,但没关系,设定目标的意义,
Maybe you feel that you started late, have a poor foundation, and don’t have enough time, but it doesn’t matter. The meaning of setting goals is,
从来都不是跟别人比较,而是让你跟过去的自己比。
It’s never about comparing yourself with others, but comparing yourself with your past self.
昨天你可能一句中文都不会说,今天你学会了一句简单的问候,那就是成长。
Yesterday you may not have spoken a word of Chinese, but today you learned a simple greeting, that is growth.
成长从来不是一瞬间的结果,而是无数个小决定累积出来的。
Growth is never the result of a moment, but the accumulation of countless small decisions.
请你相信,生活可以被改变,学习可以被掌握,未来也可以被规划。
Please believe that life can be changed, learning can be mastered, and the future can be planned.
而这一切的开始,可能就是一个小小的目标:今天开始,我每天花十分钟学中文。
And the beginning of all this may be a small goal: starting today, I will spend ten minutes every day learning Chinese.
这个十分钟,是你送给自己的礼物,是你走向未来的第一步。
These ten minutes are a gift to yourself and the first step towards your future.
而且,目标还有一个奇妙的地方:当你认真对待它,它也会慢慢回报你。
Moreover, there is another wonderful thing about goals: when you take them seriously, they will slowly reward you.
你越努力,就越发现自己能做到的事情越来越多。
The harder you work, the more you’ll find yourself able to do.
你开始从“我能学几个单词”变成“我可以看懂一个短视频”;
You start to go from “I can learn a few words” to “I can understand a short video”;
从“我只能打招呼”到“我能和别人简单聊天”。
From "I can only say hello" to "I can have a simple chat with others."
这份自信,不是别人给的,是你自己一点一点建立起来的。
This confidence is not given by others, but built up by you bit by bit.
所以,从现在开始,给自己一个机会,写下你的第一个目标吧。
So, starting now, give yourself a chance and write down your first goal.
可以很简单,比如“我想在一周内学会二十个常用词汇”;也可以很温暖,
It can be simple, such as "I want to learn 20 common words in a week"; or it can be warm,
比如“我想用中文写一封信给未来的自己”。
For example, “I want to write a letter in Chinese to my future self.”
只要你写下它,你就已经比昨天更靠近梦想一步了。
As long as you write it down, you are one step closer to your dream than you were yesterday.
最后,请你记住——清晰的目标,能让我们在人生的路上少走弯路;明确的方向,
Finally, please remember that a clear goal can help us avoid detours in life; a clear direction can help us
能让我们在困惑的时候坚持走下去。
It allows us to keep going when we are confused.
你所设下的每一个目标,都是你和未来对话的一种方式。
Every goal you set is a way for you to communicate with the future.
愿你在人生的每一个阶段,都能带着目标前行,带着希望生活。
May you move forward with goals and live with hope at every stage of your life.
继续努力吧,你值得一个更清晰、更坚定、更美好的自己。
Keep working hard, you deserve a clearer, more determined and better self.
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
目标
Meaning: goal, objective
Explanation: This word is used to describe something you want to achieve. In the podcast, it's often linked to study or life direction.
Example from the text: 目标就像一盏灯,帮我们照亮前方的路。
坚持
Meaning: to persist, to keep going
Explanation: This verb describes the action of not giving up even when something is hard. Often used when talking about learning or habits.
Example from the text: 即使有时候很累,有了目标,也更容易坚持下去。
清晰
Meaning: clear, well-defined
Explanation: Describes something that is easy to understand or recognize, like a clear goal or direction.
Example from the text: 如果你的目标让你感到焦虑,那可能说明目标太大了,或者不够清晰。
具体
Meaning: specific
Explanation: Opposite of general or vague. A specific goal has details that help you know what exactly to do.
Example from the text: 最重要的是——目标要具体。
方向
Meaning: direction
Explanation: Used to talk about the path or way you're heading in life or learning. Having a clear direction helps you make decisions.
Example from the text: 没有目标的时候,我们很容易感到迷茫,不知道下一步该做什么。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét