🎙️ Podcast #25|Food & Drinks – 食物和饮料 | Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好!
Hello everyone!
欢迎来到我们的中文学习频道。
Welcome to our Chinese learning channel.
今天,我们来学一个非常有趣、也很实用的主题——食物和饮料。
Today, we are going to learn about a very interesting and practical topic - food and drink.
你喜欢吃什么?
What do you like to eat?
你喜欢喝什么?
What do you like to drink?
这些问题我们每天都会用到。
We use these questions every day.
学习食物和饮料的词语,不但可以让你更容易点菜、买东西,
Learning food and drink words will not only make it easier for you to order food and buy things,
还能和朋友聊聊你最喜欢的菜。
You can also chat with friends about your favorite dishes.
比如你可以说:“我喜欢吃米饭。
For example, you could say, "I like rice.
”或者:“我不喜欢喝咖啡。
” Or: “I don’t like coffee.
”是不是很简单呢?
"Isn't it simple?
这一课,我们会一起学一些常见的食物和饮料,还会用它们来做句子。
In this lesson, we will learn about some common foods and drinks and use them to make sentences.
不管你是初学者,还是正在准备HSK1、HSK2,
Whether you are a beginner or preparing for HSK1 or HSK2,
这一课都会帮你打下一个很好的基础。
This lesson will help you lay a good foundation.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
那我们开始吧!
Let’s get started!
今天我们先来看一些常见的食物。
Today we will look at some common foods.
米饭是中国人每天都吃的主食。
Rice is the staple food that Chinese people eat every day.
你可以说:“我吃米饭。
You can say, "I eat rice.
”如果你不喜欢米饭,你也可以说:“我不吃米饭。
”If you don’t like rice, you can also say: “I don’t eat rice.
”除了米饭,中国人还喜欢吃面条。
"In addition to rice, Chinese people also like to eat noodles.
面条有很多种,有热的,有冷的。
There are many kinds of noodles, both hot and cold.
你可以说:“我喜欢吃面条。
You could say, "I like noodles.
”有时候,你也可以吃饺子。
“Sometimes, you can also eat dumplings.
饺子里面有肉,有菜,非常好吃。
The dumplings contain meat and vegetables and are very delicious.
还有一种很好吃的食物叫包子。
There is also a delicious food called steamed buns.
包子是用面做的,里面也有肉或者菜。
Baozi are made of flour and sometimes filled with meat or vegetables.
你可以在早上吃包子,喝豆浆。
You can eat steamed buns and drink soy milk in the morning.
你可以说:“我早上吃包子。
You can say, "I eat steamed buns in the morning.
”鸡蛋也是每天都能吃的。
“Eggs can be eaten every day.
鸡蛋可以煮,也可以炒。
Eggs can be boiled or scrambled.
你可以说:“我喜欢吃鸡蛋。
You could say, "I like eggs.
”有些人喜欢吃蔬菜,比如白菜、青菜、西红柿。
“Some people like to eat vegetables, such as cabbage, greens, and tomatoes.
这些蔬菜很健康。
These vegetables are very healthy.
你可以说:“我吃蔬菜。
You could say, "I eat vegetables.
现在我们来学一些肉的词。
Now let's learn some words for meat.
肉是很多人喜欢吃的食物。
Meat is a food that many people like to eat.
比如,鸡肉、牛肉、猪肉。
For example, chicken, beef, and pork.
你可以说:“我吃鸡肉。
You could say, "I eat chicken.
”或者:“我不吃牛肉。
” Or: “I don’t eat beef.
”如果你是素食者,你可以说:“我不吃肉。
”If you are a vegetarian, you can say: “I don’t eat meat.
那我们怎么说一个句子呢?
So how do we say a sentence?
比如,你去朋友家,朋友问你:“你吃什么?
For example, you go to a friend’s house and your friend asks you, “What do you want to eat?
”你可以回答:“我吃米饭、鸡蛋和青菜。
”You can answer: “I eat rice, eggs and vegetables.
”如果你不吃某种食物,也可以说:“我不吃猪肉。
If you don't eat a certain food, you can also say, "I don't eat pork."
”这些句子很简单,很有用。
"These sentences are simple and useful.
我们还可以用“要”来点食物。
We can also use "要" to order food.
比如你在饭馆,你可以说:“我要一个包子。
For example, if you are in a restaurant, you can say, "I want a steamed bun.
”或者:“我要两碗面条。
” Or: “I want two bowls of noodles.
”这里的“要”就是“want”的意思,用来表示你想吃什么。
"The word 要" here means "want", which is used to express what you want to eat.
你也可以问别人吃什么。
You can also ask others what they eat.
比如你问朋友:“你吃面条吗?
For example, you ask your friend: "Do you eat noodles?
”朋友说:“我吃。
”The friend said: “I eat it.
”或者:“我不吃。
” Or: “I don’t eat.
”这个句型“你吃……吗?
"This sentence pattern "Do you eat...?"
”很常用,可以用在很多场合。
" is very common and can be used in many situations.
除了单个的食物,我们也可以学一些简单的组合。
In addition to individual foods, we can also learn some simple combinations.
比如:“我吃米饭和鸡肉。
For example: “I eat rice and chicken.
”或者:“我喜欢吃包子和喝豆浆。
” Or: “I like eating buns and drinking soy milk.
”你也可以说:“我早上吃鸡蛋,中午吃面条,晚上吃米饭。
You could also say, “I eat eggs in the morning, noodles at noon, and rice in the evening.”
”这样就可以说出你一天吃什么。
” This way you can tell what you eat in a day.
这些词语和句子,都是我们每天会用到的。
These words and sentences are all used by us every day.
学会这些,你就可以和中国朋友聊吃的,也可以在饭馆自己点菜了。
Once you learn these, you can chat about food with your Chinese friends and order food yourself in a restaurant.
是不是很有意思呢?
Isn’t it interesting?
继续加油,我们一起来学更多的中文吧!
Keep up the good work, let’s learn more Chinese together!
吃完饭,我们也要喝点东西。
After dinner, we also want to have something to drink.
喝的东西叫“饮料”。
Drinks are called "beverages".
最常见的饮料是水。
The most common drink is water.
水很重要,每天都要喝。
Water is very important and should be drunk every day.
你可以说:“我喝水。
You can say, “I drink water.
”或者“我喜欢喝水。
” or “I like to drink water.
”除了水,还有很多人喜欢喝茶。
“In addition to water, many people like to drink tea.
中国人很喜欢喝茶,早上喝,下午也喝。
Chinese people like to drink tea very much, both in the morning and in the afternoon.
你可以说:“我喝茶。
You can say, “I drink tea.
”如果你不喝茶,你可以说:“我不喝茶。
”If you don’t drink tea, you can say: “I don’t drink tea.
有些人喜欢喝咖啡,特别是上班的人。
Some people like to drink coffee, especially those who work.
他们早上常常说:“我喝一杯咖啡。
They often say in the morning, “I’ll have a cup of coffee.
”咖啡有很多种,有热的,有冰的。
“There are many kinds of coffee, hot and iced.
你可以说:“我喜欢喝冰咖啡。
You could say, "I like iced coffee.
”还有的人喜欢喝牛奶,特别是小孩子。
"Some people like to drink milk, especially children.
你可以说:“我早上喝牛奶。
You can say, "I drink milk in the morning.
”牛奶有很多营养,对身体好。
“Milk has a lot of nutrients and is good for the body.
如果你喜欢甜的东西,你可以喝果汁。
If you like something sweet, you can drink juice.
果汁有很多种,比如苹果汁、橙汁、西瓜汁。
There are many kinds of fruit juice, such as apple juice, orange juice, and watermelon juice.
你可以说:“我喝苹果汁。
You could say, "I drink apple juice.
”或者:“我不喜欢喝橙汁。
” Or: “I don’t like orange juice.
”果汁是用水果做的,味道很好。
“The juice is made from fruit and tastes great.
你也可以用“要”来点饮料,比如:“我要一杯水。
You can also use "要" to order a drink, for example: "I'd like a glass of water.
”或者:“我要一杯牛奶。
” Or: “I want a glass of milk.
”在饭馆或者咖啡店,你还可以问别人:“你要喝什么?
"In a restaurant or coffee shop, you can also ask people: "What would you like to drink?
”对方可以说:“我要喝咖啡。
”The other person can say: “I want to drink coffee.
”或者:“我要一杯果汁。
” Or: “I’d like a glass of juice.
我们也可以问:“你喜欢喝什么?
We could also ask, “What do you like to drink?
”这是一个非常有用的问题。
"That's a very useful question.
如果朋友说:“我喜欢喝茶。
If a friend says, “I like tea.
”你就可以说:“我也是!
”You can then say: “Me too!
”这样可以让你们的对话更有趣。
This can make your conversation more interesting.
再来看一些常见的句子。
Let’s look at some common sentences.
比如:“我每天早上喝牛奶。
For example: “I drink milk every morning.
”或者:“我不喜欢喝咖啡,因为太苦了。
” Or: “I don’t like coffee because it’s too bitter.
”你也可以说:“我晚上喝茶,不喝咖啡。
”You can also say: “I drink tea in the evening, not coffee.
”这些句子都很简单,但非常有用。
” These sentences are simple, but very useful.
有时候,我们也会一起吃饭喝东西。
Sometimes, we also eat and drink together.
这时候可以说:“我们一起喝茶吧!
At this time, you can say: "Let's have tea together!
”或者:“我请你喝咖啡。
” Or: “I’ll buy you coffee.
”这里的“请”是 invite 的意思,用来表示你想请别人一起喝东西。
"The word '请' here means 'invite', which is used to indicate that you want to invite someone to drink with you.
如果你想知道饮料多少钱,可以问:“一杯咖啡多少钱?
If you want to know how much a drink costs, ask, "How much is a cup of coffee?
”店员可能说:“二十块。
"The clerk might say, "Twenty dollars."
”你就可以回答:“我要一杯,谢谢!
”You can then respond: “I’ll have one, thank you!
在中国,吃和喝是生活中很重要的一部分。
In China, eating and drinking are an important part of life.
会说这些词语和句子,你就可以自己点餐,也可以和朋友聊得很开心。
By knowing these words and sentences, you can order food by yourself and have a great chat with your friends.
继续练习,你一定可以说得很好!
Keep practicing and you will definitely be able to speak well!
当你去饭馆吃饭,你要怎么点菜呢?
When you go to a restaurant, how do you order food?
其实很简单。
It’s actually very simple.
你可以先看菜单,找到你喜欢吃的食物,然后说:“我要一碗米饭。
You can look at the menu, find something you like, and then say, "I want a bowl of rice.
”或者:“我要两个包子。
” Or: “I want two buns.
”这里的“我要……”就是“I want...”的意思。
"The "I want..." here means "I want..."
比如,你和朋友一起去饭馆,你想吃鸡蛋炒饭,就可以跟服务员说:“你好,
For example, if you go to a restaurant with your friends and you want to eat egg fried rice, you can say to the waiter: "Hello,
我要一份鸡蛋炒饭。
I'd like some egg fried rice.
”如果你想喝饮料,也可以一起说:“我要一杯橙汁。
"If you want a drink, you can also say: "I want a glass of orange juice.
”如果你吃得不多,也可以说:“我不要饭,我只要一个包子。
"If you don't eat much, you can also say: "I don't want rice, I just want a bun.
”服务员听了就会帮你点餐。
"The waiter will help you order after hearing this.
有时候你还可以加上“请”,说:“请给我一杯水。
Sometimes you can also add "please" and say, "Please give me a glass of water.
”这样听起来更礼貌。
” That sounds more polite.
你还可以问服务员:“有什么好吃的?
You can also ask the waiter: "What's delicious?
”或者说:“你们的牛肉面怎么样?
”Or: “How is your beef noodles?
”他们会给你推荐。
They will give you recommendations.
在点餐的时候,如果你想吃辣的,可以说:“我喜欢吃辣的。
When ordering food, if you want something spicy, you can say, "I like spicy food.
”如果你不吃辣,就说:“我不吃辣。
"If you don't eat spicy food, just say, "I don't eat spicy food.
”比如:“我不要辣。
”For example: “I don’t want it spicy.
”这样厨师就会为你做清淡一点的菜。
"Then the chef will cook lighter dishes for you.
你也可以问朋友:“你要吃什么?
You can also ask your friend, “What do you want to eat?
”朋友可能说:“我要吃面条。
”A friend might say, “I want to eat noodles.
”你可以说:“我也要。
”You can say: “I want one too.
”这个“也”表示“also”,表示你和对方一样。
”This “也” means “also”, indicating that you are the same as the other person.
这样说话更自然,也更像朋友之间的对话。
This way of speaking feels more natural and more like a conversation between friends.
如果你想多点几样菜,也可以说:“我们要一盘青菜,一盘鸡肉,还有两碗米饭。
If you want to order more than one dish, you can also say, "We'd like a plate of vegetables, a plate of chicken, and two bowls of rice."
”用“一盘”、“一碗”来表达数量,非常实用。
"Using "a plate" or "a bowl" to express quantity is very practical.
比如:“一杯水”、“一碗汤”、“一份炒饭”,这些都是常用的量词。
For example: "a glass of water", "a bowl of soup", "a serving of fried rice" are all commonly used measure words.
有时候服务员会问你:“你吃辣吗?
Sometimes the waiter will ask you: "Do you like spicy food?
”你就可以回答:“吃。
”You can answer: “Eat.”
”或者:“不吃。
” or: “Don’t eat.
”也可能问:“你喝什么?
”You may also ask: “What do you want to drink?”
”你可以说:“我喝茶。
”You can say: “I drink tea.
”或者:“我不喝饮料。
” Or: “I don’t drink beverages.
”这些都是非常自然的对话。
"These were very natural conversations.
饭吃完了,服务员可能会问:“要不要甜点?
When the meal is finished, the waiter might ask, “Would you like dessert?
”你可以说:“不要,谢谢。
”You can say: “No, thank you.
”或者:“我要一个蛋糕。
” Or: “I want a cake.
”吃饱以后,你可以说:“买单。
"After eating, you can say: "Pay the bill."
”这就是“Pay the bill”的意思。
” This is what “Pay the bill” means.
在饭馆点餐,其实不难。
Ordering food in a restaurant is actually not difficult.
只要你会说“我要……”、“我不吃……”、“你要喝什么?
As long as you can say "I want...", "I don't want to eat...", "What do you want to drink?"
”这些简单的句子,就可以轻松吃饭、聊天,不用担心说错话。
” With these simple sentences, you can easily eat and chat without worrying about saying the wrong thing.
继续加油吧,我们还可以学更多有趣的句子!
Keep it up, we can learn more interesting sentences!
吃饭的时候,聊天也很重要。
Chatting while eating is also important.
你可以问朋友:“你喜欢吃什么?
You could ask your friend, “What do you like to eat?
”比如你想知道他喜不喜欢吃面条,你可以说:“你喜欢吃面条吗?
"For example, if you want to know whether he likes noodles, you can say, "Do you like noodles?
”如果他喜欢,他会说:“我喜欢。
”If he likes it, he will say: “I like it.
”如果他不喜欢,他会说:“我不喜欢。
”If he doesn’t like it, he’ll say, “I don’t like it.
这个句型很简单,用“你喜欢……吗?
This sentence pattern is very simple, using "Do you like...?
”就可以问很多问题。
"You can ask a lot of questions.
比如:“你喜欢喝牛奶吗?
For example: “Do you like milk?
”“你喜欢吃包子吗?
"Do you like eating buns?
”你也可以用这个句子来介绍自己,比如:“我喜欢吃米饭,我不喜欢喝咖啡。
"You can also use this sentence to introduce yourself, for example: "I like to eat rice, but I don't like to drink coffee.
你还可以问:“你吃过饺子吗?
You can also ask: "Have you ever eaten dumplings?
”这个“吃过”是过去的意思,表示你以前吃过。
"This "吃过" means in the past, indicating that you have eaten it before.
朋友可以说:“吃过,饺子很好吃。
A friend can say, “I’ve tried it, the dumplings are delicious.
”或者说:“没吃过。
”Or: “I haven’t eaten it.”
”你也可以说:“我没吃过包子。
"You can also say: "I have never eaten buns.
”这是一个练习过去经验的好方法。
“It’s a great way to practice past experience.
如果你想更有礼貌地问,可以加上“请问”,比如:“请问,你喜欢喝茶吗?
If you want to be more polite, you can add "Excuse me," for example: "Excuse me, would you like some tea?
”这样听起来更客气,特别是在和不太熟的人说话的时候。
” This will make you sound more polite, especially when speaking to someone you don’t know well.
有时候朋友问你:“你吃饱了吗?
Sometimes your friends ask you, “Are you full?
”你可以说:“吃饱了,谢谢。
”You can say: “I’m full, thank you.
”或者:“还没吃。
” Or: “I haven’t eaten yet.
”这样你们就可以一起去吃东西。
"So you can go eat together.
你也可以问:“你饿了吗?
You could also ask, “Are you hungry?
”饿就是“hungry”,如果朋友说“我饿了”,你就可以说:“我们去吃饭吧!
"Hungry" means "hungry". If your friend says "I'm hungry", you can say: "Let's go eat!"
你们还可以互相推荐食物。
You can also recommend food to each other.
比如:“我喜欢吃炒饭,你试试吧。
For example: "I like fried rice, you can try it.
”或者:“你可以喝这个果汁,很好喝。
” Or: “You can drink this juice, it’s delicious.
”在朋友之间用中文聊天,不但有趣,还可以让你学得更快。
"Chatting in Chinese with friends is not only fun, but also helps you learn faster.
在家里也可以练习这些句子。
You can also practice these sentences at home.
你可以问家人:“你喜欢吃鸡肉还是牛肉?
You could ask your family, “Do you like chicken or beef?
”他们回答以后,你可以说:“我也喜欢。
”After they answer, you can say, “I like it too.
”或者:“我不喜欢,我喜欢吃鱼。
” Or: “I don’t like it, I like fish.
”这样你就可以学到“还是”这个词,表示“or”的意思。
” This way you can learn the word “还是”, which means “or”.
你还可以问:“你会做饭吗?
You could also ask, “Can you cook?
”如果朋友说:“会,我会做面条。
"If a friend says, "Yes, I can make noodles.
”你可以说:“太好了!
”You can say: “That’s great!
我想学。
I want to learn.
”如果朋友不会,他可以说:“不会,我不会做饭。
”If a friend doesn’t know how to cook, he can say, “No, I can’t cook.
”这个“会”表示 ability,比如“我会说中文”、“我不会开车”。
The word “会” here means ability, such as “I can speak Chinese” and “I can’t drive”.
练习这些句子的时候,可以和朋友一起玩小游戏。
While practicing these sentences, you can play mini-games with friends.
一个人问,一个人答,看谁说得多,看谁说得快,这样学中文会更有趣,也更有用。
One person asks, the other answers, and we see who speaks more and who speaks faster. This way, learning Chinese will be more interesting and more useful.
每天多说几句,你一定会进步很快!
Say a few more sentences every day and you will definitely make rapid progress!
在中国,不同的地方有不同的吃饭习惯。
In China, different places have different eating habits.
比如,在北方,人们早上喜欢吃包子、豆浆和油条。
For example, in the north, people like to eat steamed buns, soy milk and fried dough sticks in the morning.
你可以走进一家早餐店,说:“我要两个包子,一杯豆浆。
You can walk into a breakfast shop and say, "I want two steamed buns and a cup of soy milk.
”很多人喜欢站着吃,也有人带走。
“Many people like to eat standing up, and some people take it away.
南方的早餐就不太一样了,有人喜欢喝粥,吃鸡蛋,配上一点小菜。
Breakfast in the south is a little different. Some people like to drink porridge, eat eggs, and have some side dishes.
你可以说:“我早上喝粥,吃鸡蛋。
You can say, "I have porridge and eggs in the morning.
中午大家一般在公司或学校吃饭,有些人自己带饭,有些人去食堂吃。
At noon, people usually eat at the company or school. Some people bring their own lunch, while others eat in the cafeteria.
吃的东西很简单,比如一碗米饭,一点青菜,一块肉。
The food is simple, such as a bowl of rice, some vegetables and a piece of meat.
你可以说:“我中午吃米饭和青菜。
You could say, "I eat rice and vegetables for lunch.
”或者:“我吃面条和鸡蛋。
” Or: “I eat noodles and eggs.
”如果中午很忙,有些人只喝一杯咖啡,或者吃个面包。
"If it's busy at noon, some people just drink a cup of coffee or eat a piece of bread.
晚饭是一天中最热闹的时候。
Dinner is the busiest time of the day.
很多人会回家跟家人一起吃饭。
Many people go home to eat with their families.
饭桌上有米饭、菜、肉、汤。
There are rice, vegetables, meat and soup on the table.
大家一起吃,不是一个人吃一个。
Everyone eats together, not just one person eating a piece.
你可以听到很多人说:“来,吃菜!
You can hear many people saying, “Come, eat some vegetables!
”或者“多吃一点!
” or “Eat more!
”这就是中国家庭的热情。
"This is the passion of Chinese families.
你也可以说:“谢谢,我吃饱了。
You can also say, "Thank you, I'm full.
还有一种特别的文化叫“喝茶”。
There is also a special culture called "drinking tea".
中国人很喜欢喝茶,尤其是南方人。
Chinese people like drinking tea very much, especially those in the south.
你去朋友家做客,他们会说:“来,喝茶!
You visit a friend’s house and they say, “Come, have some tea!
”喝茶不是为了解渴,而是一种礼貌,也是一种休息。
“Drinking tea is not about quenching thirst, but a courtesy and a way to rest.
你可以说:“谢谢,我喜欢喝绿茶。
You could say, "Thank you, I like green tea.
”或者:“我不太喝茶,我喝水。
” Or: “I don’t drink tea much, I drink water.
在中国,人们喜欢热的食物和热的饮料。
In China, people like hot food and hot drinks.
比如冬天的时候,大家喜欢喝热汤、热粥、热茶。
For example, in winter, people like to drink hot soup, hot porridge, and hot tea.
你可以说:“今天很冷,我想喝热水。
You could say, "It's cold today, I want some hot water.
”夏天虽然热,但很多人还是喝温的茶,不喝冰水。
"Although it is hot in the summer, many people still drink warm tea instead of ice water.
他们觉得这样对身体好。
They think it is good for the body.
还有一个有意思的地方是,中国人吃饭的时候喜欢分享。
Another interesting thing is that Chinese people like to share when they eat.
比如去饭馆点菜,不是每人点一份,而是一起点几道菜,大家一起吃。
For example, when ordering food at a restaurant, instead of ordering one dish per person, you order several dishes together and eat them together.
你可以说:“我们要一个鸡肉,一个青菜,一个汤。
You could say, "We want a chicken, a vegetable, and a soup.
”然后大家用自己的碗吃一点。
"Then everyone eats a little from their own bowl.
这种吃法让人觉得更亲近。
This way of eating makes people feel closer.
如果你去中国朋友家吃饭,他们会热情地给你夹菜,说:“吃这个,吃那个。
If you go to a Chinese friend's house for dinner, they will enthusiastically serve you food and say, "Eat this, eat that.
”你可以说:“谢谢,我吃一点。
”You can say: “Thank you, I’ll have some.
”如果你不吃某种食物,也可以礼貌地说:“对不起,我不吃牛肉。
If you don't eat a certain food, you can also politely say, "Sorry, I don't eat beef."
”他们会理解你。
“They will understand you.
学习这些文化和说法,不但可以帮你学好中文,还能让你更懂中国人的生活。
Learning these cultures and expressions can not only help you learn Chinese well, but also help you better understand the lives of Chinese people.
这样你在中国旅行、学习或者工作时,就会觉得更轻松,更开心。
This way you will feel more relaxed and happier when traveling, studying or working in China.
现在你已经学会了很多关于食物和饮料的词语和句子,
Now that you have learned a lot of words and sentences about food and drink,
可以试着用中文说一说你喜欢吃什么,喜欢喝什么,平时早上、中午、晚上吃些什么。
You can try to tell us in Chinese what you like to eat and drink, and what you usually eat in the morning, at noon, and in the evening.
你可以每天练习一句,比如早上起床的时候说:“我今天早上吃鸡蛋,喝牛奶。
You can practice one sentence every day, for example, when you wake up in the morning, you can say, "I had eggs and drank milk this morning.
”中午的时候说:“我吃米饭和青菜。
"At noon, he said, "I eat rice and vegetables.
”晚上可以说:“我不吃肉,我吃面条和蔬菜。
"In the evening you can say: "I don't eat meat, I eat noodles and vegetables.
你也可以和朋友一起练习。
You can also practice with a friend.
你问他:“你喜欢吃什么?
You ask him, “What do you like to eat?
”他说:“我喜欢吃包子和鸡蛋。
"He said: "I like to eat buns and eggs.
”你就说:“我也喜欢吃鸡蛋。
"You just say: "I like eggs too.
”或者说:“我不喜欢吃包子,我喜欢吃面条。
"Or say: "I don't like eating buns, I like eating noodles.
”这样聊天的时候,就能用上你学的中文了。
"This way, you can use the Chinese you learned when chatting.
你还可以去中国餐厅点菜,用中文和服务员说话。
You can also go to a Chinese restaurant, order food, and speak to the waiter in Chinese.
比如你可以说:“你好,我要一碗米饭,一个青菜,一杯水。
For example, you can say: "Hello, I want a bowl of rice, a vegetable, and a glass of water.
”如果你不太会说,也没关系,可以先看菜单,上面很多都有图片,你可以用手指一指,
"If you don't speak well, it doesn't matter. You can look at the menu first. There are pictures on many of them. You can point with your finger.
再说:“这个,谢谢!
Then say: “Thank you for this!
”慢慢地,你就会越来越有信心。
"Slowly, you will gain more and more confidence.
在学习的时候,可以做一个小本子,把你喜欢的食物写下来,
When studying, you can make a small notebook and write down your favorite foods.
比如:米饭、面条、鸡肉、牛奶、果汁……然后每天说一遍:“我喜欢……”,
For example: rice, noodles, chicken, milk, juice... Then say it every day: "I like..."
或者“我不喜欢……”这样你的记忆就会越来越好。
Or “I don’t like…” and your memory will get better and better.
还有一个好方法,就是用中文写一写你每天吃了什么,比如:“今天我吃米饭,喝水。
Another good way is to write down in Chinese what you ate every day, for example: "Today I ate rice and drank water.
”或者:“我中午吃了鸡蛋、面条和一个苹果。
” Or: “I had eggs, noodles and an apple for lunch.
”你也可以发给你的中文老师或者朋友,让他们看看你说得对不对。
You can also send it to your Chinese teacher or friends to let them check if you are right.
学语言是一个慢慢来的过程,不用急,也不用怕说错。
Learning a language is a gradual process. There is no need to rush or be afraid of making mistakes.
只要你每天开口说一句中文,不管是吃什么、喝什么、点菜、聊天,都可以帮助你进步。
As long as you speak a sentence in Chinese every day, whether it is eating, drinking, ordering food, or chatting, it can help you improve.
中文不是很难,只要你用心,一点点练习,就一定会越来越好。
Chinese is not very difficult. As long as you put your heart into it and practice a little bit, you will definitely get better and better.
希望你喜欢这次的学习内容,也希望你继续练习。
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope you will continue to practice.
你可以在留言里告诉我们:你最喜欢吃的中国菜是什么?
You can tell us in the comments: What is your favorite Chinese food?
你喜欢喝茶还是咖啡?
Do you like tea or coffee?
我们会在下次视频里选出一些留言和大家一起练习。
We will select some comments in the next video and practice with everyone.
别忘了点赞、留言、订阅,我们下次再见!
Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe, see you next time!
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
我要……
Meaning: I want …
Explanation: This is a basic way to express what you want to eat or drink. It’s often used when ordering food or drinks.
Example from the text: 我要一个包子。
你喜欢……吗?
Meaning: Do you like …?
Explanation: This question pattern is used to ask about someone's preferences. It's useful for making conversation about food, drinks, or hobbies.
Example from the text: 你喜欢喝茶吗?
我不吃……
Meaning: I don't eat …
Explanation: Use this sentence to express dietary restrictions or dislikes. It's simple and polite.
Example from the text: 我不吃猪肉。
你要喝什么?
Meaning: What do you want to drink?
Explanation: This question is helpful in restaurants or cafés. “要” shows the intention or desire to get something.
Example from the text: 你要喝什么?
你吃过……吗?
Meaning: Have you eaten … before?
Explanation: “吃过” means “have eaten before,” and this pattern is useful for talking about past experiences.
Example from the text: 你吃过饺子吗?
请给我……
Meaning: Please give me …
Explanation: This is a polite way to request something, especially in restaurants or shops. “请” adds politeness.
Example from the text: 请给我一杯水。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét