🎙️ Podcast #26|What do you actually learn after each weekend? – 每个周末你到底学到了什么?| Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #26|What do you actually learn after each weekend? – 每个周末你到底学到了什么? | Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,你好呀~欢迎来到我们的中文小课堂。

Hello everyone, welcome to our Chinese classroom.

今天是星期一,你的周末过得怎么样?

Today is Monday, how was your weekend?

有没有休息?

Did you take a break?

有没有学习一点新东西?

Did you learn anything new?

很多人一到周末就放松,玩手机、看剧、睡觉。

Many people relax on weekends, playing with their phones, watching TV shows, and sleeping.

这样当然没问题,休息很重要。

Of course there is nothing wrong with this, rest is important.

但是,你有没有想过:每个周末过后,我们到底学到了什么?

But have you ever thought about: What do we actually learn after every weekend?

有时候,我们觉得自己在“充电”,但其实只是让时间过去。

Sometimes, we think we are “recharging,” but in reality, we are just letting time pass.

一个星期又一个星期,中文还是不会说,生词还是记不住,听别人说话也还是听不懂。

Week after week, I still couldn’t speak Chinese, I still couldn’t remember new words, and I still couldn’t understand what others said.

为什么?

Why?

不是你不努力,而是你没有用对时间。

It’s not that you don’t work hard, but that you don’t use your time correctly.

今天我们一起来聊一聊:每个周末,我们可以怎么做,让自己真的进步?

Let’s talk about this today: What can we do every weekend to make ourselves really improve?

让我们一起找一找答案吧!

Let’s find the answer together!

其实,我们的大脑很聪明。

In fact, our brains are very smart.

你休息的时候,大脑也没有停下来。

When you rest, your brain doesn't stop either.

它会帮你整理、记住你以前学过的东西。

It will help you organize and remember what you have learned before.

比如,你星期三学了五个新词,但是你学完就忘了。

For example, you learned five new words on Wednesday, but you forgot them as soon as you learned them.

那怎么办?

What should I do then?

如果你在周末再看一次,这些词就会慢慢记在脑子里。

If you watch it again over the weekend, the words will slowly become ingrained in your mind.

这就是“复习”的力量。

This is the power of "review".

科学家说,如果你想记得久,就要“多次看,多次听”。

Scientists say that if you want to remember something for a long time, you should "watch and listen to it many times."

这叫做“间隔学习”,对大脑很有帮助。

This is called “spaced learning” and it’s great for your brain.

有的人每天学很多新词,但是一个星期后,一个也想不起来。

Some people learn a lot of new words every day, but after a week, they can’t remember any of them.

为什么?

Why?

因为没有复习。

Because there was no review.

就像种树一样,你种下去,要天天给水,才能长大。

Just like planting a tree, once you plant it, you have to water it every day so that it can grow.

学习中文也是,要“常常复习”,才能“慢慢进步”。

The same goes for learning Chinese. You need to “review frequently” in order to “gradually improve”.

周末是一个很好的时间。

Weekends are a great time.

你没有上班,也没有太多事,可以放松,也可以用一点点时间来学中文。

You don't have to work and don't have too much to do, so you can relax and use a little time to learn Chinese.

不需要学很久,十五分钟就可以。

It doesn’t take a long time to learn, fifteen minutes is enough.

如果你每天学10分钟,加起来,一个月就有300分钟呢!

If you study for 10 minutes every day, that adds up to 300 minutes a month!

你可以怎么做?

What can you do?

很简单。

It's very simple.

第一,可以看看你这一周学了什么。

First, you can see what you learned this week.

拿出你的本子,读一读、写一写、说一说。

Take out your notebook, read, write and speak.

你可以说:“我喜欢吃米饭。

You could say, "I like rice.

” “我今天很开心。

” “I am very happy today.

” 这些句子很简单,但很有用。

” These sentences are simple, but very useful.

第二,你可以听一听中文。

Second, you can listen to Chinese.

打开手机,找一个中文播客,或者一个简单的视频。

Open your phone and find a Chinese podcast or a simple video.

你不需要听懂全部,只要能听懂一个词、两个词,就很棒了。

You don't need to understand everything, as long as you can understand one or two words, that's great.

比如你听到:“你好!

For example, you hear: "Hello!

”“我喜欢猫。

"I like cats.

”你就说:“啊,我听懂了!

"You just say: "Oh, I understand!

”这样你会很开心,也会想继续学下去。

This way you will be very happy and want to continue learning.

第三,你可以写一写中文。

Third, you can write some Chinese.

不要怕写错。

Don't be afraid of making mistakes.

写错没有关系,重要的是你敢写。

It doesn’t matter if you make mistakes, what matters is that you dare to write.

你可以写:“今天是星期天。

You could write, "Today is Sunday.

我吃了面条。

I ate noodles.

我觉得很好吃。

I think it's delicious.

”三句就够了。

"Three sentences are enough.

这样做一段时间,你会发现你的中文越来越好了。

Do this for a while and you will find that your Chinese is getting better and better.

还有一个小方法,你可以录下你自己的声音。

Another little trick is to record your own voice.

比如你说:“我叫小明,我喜欢学中文。

For example, you say: "My name is Xiao Ming, and I like to learn Chinese.

”然后你听一听,看看自己说得怎么样。

"Then listen to yourself and see how you sound.

听自己的声音有一点奇怪,但这是一个很好的练习方法。

It's a little strange to listen to your own voice, but it's a great way to practice.

有时候你会觉得:啊,我说得不好,我听不懂,我太慢了。

Sometimes you may feel: Ah, I don’t speak well, I don’t understand, I’m too slow.

没关系,我们都是慢慢来。

It’s okay, we all take it slow.

一个周末,也许你只学了两个词,但这两个词是你的,是你学来的,是你的进步。

In one weekend, maybe you only learned two words, but these two words are yours, they are learned by you, and they are your progress.

每个小小的进步,都会变成大的变化。

Every small improvement will turn into a big change.

所以,下个周末,当你在休息的时候,问问自己:“我今天学了什么?

So, next weekend, as you relax, ask yourself, “What did I learn today?

”不是为了考试,也不是为了别人,而是为了你自己。

"Not for the test, not for others, but for yourself.

你会发现,学习中文,其实没有那么难,它就在你每一个小小的选择里。

You will find that learning Chinese is not that difficult. It lies in every little choice you make.

那我们可以怎么开始?

So how can we start?

我来告诉你三个简单的方法,让你的周末学习更有意思,也更有效。

Let me tell you three simple ways to make your weekend studying more interesting and effective.

第一个方法是:回顾。

The first method is: review.

你可以拿出一本笔记本,写上“这周我学了什么”。

You can take out a notebook and write down "What I learned this week".

然后看看你记得多少。

Then see how much you remember.

比如你学了这些词:“早上、学校、吃饭、老师、朋友”。

For example, you learned these words: "morning, school, eat, teacher, friend".

你可以试着用它们造句。

You can try to make sentences with them.

比如:“早上八点我去学校。

For example: “I go to school at 8 o’clock in the morning.

” “我和朋友一起吃饭。

” “I’m having dinner with my friends.

”这样,你不只是记住一个词,而是会用这个词。

” This way, you don’t just remember a word, you use it.

这就是进步。

That's progress.

第二个方法是:看和听。

The second method is: watch and listen.

很多人说:“我听不懂中文。

Many people say, “I don’t understand Chinese.

”那是因为你听得太少了。

"That's because you haven't listened enough.

不要怕听不懂。

Don't be afraid of not understanding.

你可以从简单的视频开始,比如学习频道、中文故事、动画片。

You can start with simple videos such as learning channels, Chinese stories, and cartoons.

有的声音很慢,也有字幕,非常适合我们练习。

Some of the audio is very slow and there are subtitles, which is very suitable for us to practice.

你可以先听一句,然后暂停,想一想它的意思。

You can listen to a sentence, then pause and think about its meaning.

再听一遍。

Listen again.

可以一句一句来,不要着急。

You can do it one sentence at a time, don't be in a hurry.

这样听几次,你会越来越懂。

Listen to it a few times and you will understand it more and more.

你也可以看图片学中文。

You can also learn Chinese by looking at pictures.

比如你看一张图,有一个人正在吃苹果。

For example, if you look at a picture, there is a person eating an apple.

你就说:“他在吃苹果。

You say, "He's eating an apple.

” 如果你不知道“苹果”怎么说,就去查一查。

If you don’t know how to say “apple,” look it up.

然后再说一遍。

Then say it again.

这样,你就真的学会了“苹果”这个词,也知道怎么用它说一句话了。

In this way, you have really learned the word "apple" and know how to use it in a sentence.

第三个方法是:说出来,写下来。

The third method is: say it out loud and write it down.

很多人不敢说,因为怕说错。

Many people don’t dare to speak because they are afraid of saying something wrong.

其实,说错没有关系。

Actually, it doesn’t matter if you say it wrong.

我们说中文,不是为了考试,而是为了交流。

We speak Chinese not for exams but for communication.

你可以每天说三句话。

You can say three sentences every day.

比如:“今天是星期六。

For example: "Today is Saturday.

” “我去超市买菜。

" "I go to the supermarket to buy groceries.

” “我很高兴。

” “I’m very happy.

” 这些句子都很简单,也都很实用。

” These sentences are simple and practical.

你也可以每天写三句话。

You can also write three sentences every day.

比如写:“我今天喝了咖啡。

For example, write: "I drank coffee today.

我看了一本书。

I read a book.

我学了两个新词。

I learned two new words.

”不要想太多,先写出来就好。

"Don't think too much, just write it down first.

每天三句,一个月就是九十句。

Three sentences a day, that’s ninety sentences a month.

你想一想,如果你现在能说九十句中文,是不是很厉害?

Think about it, if you can speak ninety Chinese sentences now, wouldn’t that be amazing?

还有一个方法是给自己一个小任务。

Another way is to give yourself a small task.

比如今天我要学会三个词:猫、鱼、喜欢。

For example, today I want to learn three words: cat, fish, and like.

那我就写一句话:“我喜欢猫,猫喜欢鱼。

Then I will write a sentence: "I like cats, and cats like fish.

”很有趣吧?

"Isn't it interesting?

学中文,也可以像玩一样。

Learning Chinese can be like playing.

你可以和朋友一起玩“中文接龙”,一个人说一句,另一个人接一句,这样不但好玩,

You can play "Chinese Chain" with your friends. One person says a sentence and the other person takes over. This is not only fun,

还能练习。

You can still practice.

只要你愿意开始,周末就不是“浪费时间”,而是“进步的时间”。

As long as you are willing to start, weekends are not "wasted time" but "time for progress."

慢慢来,一步一步,你会发现,中文真的可以学会。

Take it slow, step by step, and you will find that Chinese can really be learned.

而且你会越来越喜欢它。

And you will like it more and more.

我想和你分享一个小故事。

I want to share a little story with you.

这个故事是关于一个中文初学者,她叫安娜。

This story is about a Chinese beginner named Anna.

安娜是一个学生,现在在学HSK1。

Anna is a student currently studying HSK1.

她平时很忙,周一到周五要上课,还要打工。

She is usually very busy, having to attend classes from Monday to Friday and also working a part-time job.

她说:“我没有时间学中文。

She said: “I don’t have time to learn Chinese.

”但是后来,她决定每个周末学一点点。

"But then, she decided to learn a little bit every weekend.

她怎么做呢?

How does she do it?

每个星期六早上,她都会坐在窗边,喝一杯咖啡,然后打开她的中文本子。

Every Saturday morning, she would sit by the window, drink a cup of coffee, and open her Chinese book.

她会先读一读上周写的句子,比如:“我喜欢喝茶。

She would first read a sentence she wrote last week, such as: "I like to drink tea.

”“今天是晴天。

""It's sunny.

”“我去超市买了鸡蛋。

"I went to the supermarket to buy eggs.

”读完以后,她会试着不看笔记,说出来。

After reading, she would try to speak it without looking at her notes.

刚开始,她觉得有点难,说得很慢,有时也说错了。

At first, she found it a little difficult, spoke very slowly, and sometimes made mistakes.

但是她不放弃。

But she didn't give up.

她会笑一笑,然后再说一遍。

She would smile and say it again.

她说:“我说得不完美,但是我在说,我在学。

She said: “I’m not speaking perfectly, but I’m speaking and I’m learning.

接着,她会打开手机,听一个简单的中文播客。

Then she turns on her phone and listens to a simple Chinese podcast.

第一次听,她只听懂一个词:“你好”。

The first time she heard it, she only understood one word: "Hello."

第二次听,她又听懂了:“我叫小王。

The second time she heard it, she understood again: “My name is Xiao Wang.

” 第三次,她能听懂一句完整的话:“我今天去公园。

" The third time, she could understand a complete sentence: "I'm going to the park today.

”她非常高兴,觉得自己真的有进步。

She was very happy and felt that she had made real progress.

然后,她会写一点东西。

Then, she would write a little.

她的句子很简单,但都是她自己的。

Her sentences are simple, but they are all her own.

比如:“今天是星期天。

For example: "Today is Sunday.

我没去学校。

I didn't go to school.

我吃了水果。

I ate fruit.

” 她说:“我写的时候,我的脑子在想中文。

"She said, "When I was writing, my mind was thinking about Chinese.

” 这就是学习最好的时候。

” This is when learning is best.

一个月以后,安娜发现自己可以说完整的句子了。

A month later, Anna found that she could speak complete sentences.

她去买东西的时候,可以对老板说:“我要一个苹果,谢谢。

When she goes shopping, she can say to the shopkeeper, "I want an apple, please.

” 老板听懂了,还说:“你的中文很好!

"The boss understood and said, "Your Chinese is very good!

” 安娜听了以后,非常开心。

" Anna was very happy after hearing this.

她告诉我:“以前我总是说‘我不会’,现在我说‘我可以试一试’。

She told me: “I used to always say ‘I can’t do it’, but now I say ‘I can give it a try’.

”她学的不多,但她每周都有一点点。

“She doesn’t learn a lot, but she learns a little bit every week.

她说:“我不是最快的,但我在前进。

She said: “I’m not the fastest, but I’m moving forward.

这个故事告诉我们,不需要很多时间,也不需要很聪明。

This story tells us that we don’t need a lot of time or be very smart.

你只要有心,就可以开始。

As long as you have the intention, you can start.

像安娜一样,每个周末学一点点,说一句话,听一段音频,写三句话。

Like Anna, learn a little bit every weekend, say a sentence, listen to an audio clip, and write three sentences.

你也可以做到。

You can do it too.

不要等明天,从今天开始。

Don't wait for tomorrow, start today.

也许一个月后,你就会发现:啊,我真的可以用中文说话了。

Maybe after a month, you will find: Ah, I can really speak Chinese.

你的中文,就是这样一点一点长大的。

This is how your Chinese language skills develop little by little.

安娜还有一个好习惯。

Anna has another good habit.

每个星期天晚上,她会坐下来,问自己:“我这个周末学到了什么?

Every Sunday night, she sits down and asks herself, “What did I learn this weekend?

”她不只是学,她还会“想一想”。

"She not only learns, she also thinks about it.

她会打开手机,写下三个问题:第一个,我学了哪些新词?

She would open her phone and write down three questions: First, what new words did I learn?

第二个,我说了哪些句子?

Second, what sentences did I say?

第三个,我觉得哪里有点难?

Third one, I think it’s a bit difficult?

她说,这是她“跟自己说话”的时间。

This, she said, is her time to "talk to myself."

这个小小的练习,非常有用。

This little exercise is very useful.

它让她知道,自己不是“学过就忘”,而是“学了有记录”。

It made her realize that she did not "forget what she learned" but "recorded what she learned."

每次她看到自己写的句子,就会很有成就感。

Every time she sees the sentences she wrote, she feels a sense of accomplishment.

她说:“我不是完美,但我在努力。

She said: “I’m not perfect, but I’m trying.

”这也是我们学习语言最需要的:相信自己。

"This is also what we need most when learning a language: believe in yourself.

你也可以试试看。

You can try it too.

周末结束的时候,拿一张纸,写三句话。

At the end of the weekend, take a piece of paper and write three sentences.

比如:“我学了‘喜欢’‘面条’‘电影院’。

For example: "I learned 'like', 'noodles', and 'cinema'.

” “我可以说:我喜欢吃面条。

” “I can say: I like eating noodles.

” “我听不太懂‘电影院’这个词,但我会再听一次。

“I didn’t quite understand the word ‘cinema’, but I’ll listen to it again.

”这样写下来,你就不会忘记。

Write it down so you won’t forget it.

你也可以用录音的方式。

You can also record it.

打开手机,说一句话:“今天是星期天,我学了三个词。

Open your phone and say something like: "Today is Sunday and I learned three words.

”听起来很简单,但它是一个很好的练习。

” It sounds simple, but it is a good exercise.

你不需要完美,只要你“开口说”,你就赢了。

You don't need to be perfect, as long as you "speak up", you win.

有的人会说:“我不知道怎么开始。

Some people say, “I don’t know how to start.

”那就从一个词开始。

"Then start with one word.

比如“学校”,你就说:“我今天去了学校。

For example, if you want to say "school", you can say: "I went to school today.

”加一个词:“老师”,“我在学校见到了老师。

”Add a word: “teacher”, “I met the teacher at school.

”再加一个词:“书”,“老师给了我一本书。

"Add another word: "book", "The teacher gave me a book.

”你看,一句话变成两句话,两句话变成三句话。

"You see, one sentence becomes two sentences, and two sentences become three sentences.

这就是进步。

That's progress.

你也可以做一个“词卡”,把你学的新词写在小卡片上。

You can also make a "word card" and write the new words you learn on small cards.

一面是中文,一面是意思。

One side is Chinese, the other side is the meaning.

每天看三张卡,每周就是二十多个词。

If you look at three cards every day, that means more than twenty words per week.

你不需要记住所有的词,但只要记住一个,就是前进。

You don't need to remember all the words, but just remember one, and you're moving forward.

学习中文不是比赛,不是谁最快,而是谁坚持得久。

Learning Chinese is not a competition. It’s not about who is the fastest, but who can persist the longest.

每周一点点,每周三句话,每周三个词,你会发现,你的中文慢慢变好,

A little bit every week, three sentences every week, three words every week, you will find that your Chinese will gradually improve.

你听得懂、说得出、写得下。

You can understand, speak and write.

最重要的是,你开始“相信自己可以”。

The most important thing is that you start to "believe that you can".

所以,不要怕,不要等别人告诉你“加油”,你自己就可以告诉自己:“我做到了。

So, don’t be afraid, don’t wait for others to tell you to “come on”, you can tell yourself: “I did it.

”中文不难,难的是开始。

“Chinese is not difficult, the hard part is getting started.

你已经开始了,那你就已经走在前面了。

If you've started, you're already ahead.

继续走下去,你一定会看到一个不一样的自己。

Keep going, and you will definitely see a different self.

有一天,安娜告诉我:“以前我觉得周末就是睡觉和看电视。

One day, Anna told me, “I used to think weekends were all about sleeping in and watching TV.

现在,我觉得周末是我跟中文做朋友的时间。

Now, I feel that weekends are the time for me to make friends with Chinese.

”她没有用很多时间,也没有上补习班,只是每个周末,花一点点时间跟自己说中文。

She didn't spend a lot of time on it, nor did she go to cram school. She just spent a little time every weekend speaking Chinese to herself.

她说:“我越来越喜欢这个语言,因为我能听懂,也能说出来。

She said: “I like this language more and more because I can understand it and speak it.

”这就是语言的快乐。

“This is the joy of language.

我们都一样,有时候很忙,有时候很累。

We are all the same, sometimes we are busy and sometimes we are tired.

周末到了,我们只想放松。

The weekend is here and we just want to relax.

但如果你愿意给自己十分钟、二十分钟,你会发现,学中文也可以是一种“休息”。

But if you are willing to give yourself ten or twenty minutes, you will find that learning Chinese can also be a kind of "rest".

就像喝一杯热茶,写一句中文,听一个简单的对话,心也会慢慢安静下来。

Just like drinking a cup of hot tea, writing a sentence in Chinese, or listening to a simple conversation, your heart will slowly calm down.

你不需要追别人,不需要比较。

You don't need to chase after others, you don't need to compare.

你只需要做你自己。

You just have to be yourself.

今天多学一个词,明天多说一句话,就很好。

It’s great if you can learn one more word today and say one more sentence tomorrow.

你在慢慢进步,别人可能看不见,但你自己会感觉到。

You are making progress slowly. Others may not be able to see it, but you can feel it.

你会发现,有一天你听到别人说中文,你突然听懂了,那一刻你会非常开心。

You will find that one day when you hear someone speaking Chinese, you suddenly understand it, and at that moment you will be very happy.

因为你知道,这是你自己努力的结果。

Because you know, this is the result of your own efforts.

你也可以找朋友一起学。

You can also find friends to study with.

一起看视频,一起说中文,一起笑。

Watch videos together, speak Chinese together, and laugh together.

语言不是一个人的事,是大家一起玩的事。

Language is not a matter for one person, it is something that everyone plays together.

有时候你说错了,朋友会笑,你也笑,这样你就记住了。

Sometimes when you say something wrong, your friends will laugh and you will laugh too, so you will remember it.

学习不用太严肃,开心最重要。

Don’t take studying too seriously, having fun is the most important thing.

还有,你可以给自己一个小小的“奖励”。

Also, you can give yourself a small "reward".

比如,你学会了十个新词,就给自己买一个小蛋糕;你坚持说中文五天,

For example, if you learn ten new words, buy yourself a small cake; if you insist on speaking Chinese for five days,

就给自己一个“点赞”。

Just give yourself a “like”.

这样你会觉得:啊,我做得不错,我值得被鼓励。

This way you will feel: Ah, I did a good job, I deserve encouragement.

每一个进步都很宝贵。

Every progress is valuable.

不要小看“一句中文”、“一个词”、“一个练习”。

Don't underestimate "a Chinese sentence", "a word", or "an exercise".

就像一棵树,从一颗小小的种子开始,一天天长高。

Just like a tree, it starts from a tiny seed and grows taller day by day.

你今天种下的词语,就是明天会开花的语言。

The words you plant today are the language that will bloom tomorrow.

如果你现在还在听、在看、在学,那你已经很棒了。

If you are still listening, watching and learning now, you are already great.

中文不是一天学会的,但每一天都可以学一点。

You can’t learn Chinese in one day, but you can learn a little bit every day.

你不用完美,只要你愿意开始,你就已经走在学习的路上了。

You don't have to be perfect, as long as you are willing to start, you are already on the road to learning.

下个周末,给自己一点时间吧。

Next weekend, take some time for yourself.

写三句话,说五个词,听一个小故事。

Write three sentences, say five words, and listen to a short story.

慢慢来,不要急。

Take your time, don't rush.

学中文就像走路,一步一步,不停地走,就能看到风景。

Learning Chinese is like walking. If you keep walking, step by step, you will see the scenery.

你也可以做到。

You can do it too.

加油,我们一起前进!

Come on, let’s move forward together!

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

复习

Meaning: to review

Explanation: This word refers to the process of going over what you've already learned. Reviewing helps you remember better, especially if done after a short break.

Example from the text: 这就是“复习”的力量。

进步

Meaning: improvement; to make progress

Explanation: Used to describe the gradual success or growth someone experiences through continuous learning or effort.

Example from the text: 这样做一段时间,你会发现你的中文越来越好了。

学习

Meaning: to study; to learn

Explanation: A very common verb in Mandarin that simply means to acquire knowledge or skills, especially in a structured way.

Example from the text: 她说:“我写的时候,我的脑子在想中文。” 这就是学习最好的时候。

说错

Meaning: to say something wrong

Explanation: This phrase is used when someone makes a mistake while speaking. It’s commonly used to encourage learners not to fear making errors.

Example from the text: 不要怕说错。

坚持

Meaning: to persist; to keep going

Explanation: This is about continuing to do something even when it's hard. Persistence is key to language learning.

Example from the text: 我不是最快的,但我在前进。

Nhận xét