🎙️ Podcast #27|How to study less but remember more? – 如何学得少但记得久?| Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好!
Hello everyone!
欢迎来到我们的频道,我是你的中文学习伙伴。
Welcome to our channel, I am your Chinese learning partner.
你有没有这样的经验:花了很多时间学习,可是很快就忘记了?
Have you ever spent a lot of time studying, only to forget it quickly?
你是不是也觉得,学了很多,但是记不住,真的很烦?
Do you also feel that it is really annoying that you learn a lot but cannot remember it?
今天我们要聊一个很有意思的话题:**怎么学得少,但记得久?
Today we are going to talk about a very interesting topic: **How to learn less but remember it longer?
**我们一起来找找答案吧!
**Let’s find the answer together!
在这个视频里,我会用很简单的中文,告诉你几个好方法。
In this video, I will tell you some good methods in very simple Chinese.
只要你学会了,就可以节省很多时间,还能记得更久。
As long as you learn it, you can save a lot of time and remember it longer.
这些方法不难,每个学中文的人都可以试试。
These methods are not difficult and anyone learning Chinese can try them.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们开始吧!
Let’s get started!
很多人学中文的时候,会用很多时间看书、写字、听录音,可是他们还是说:“我记不住。
When learning Chinese, many people spend a lot of time reading, writing, and listening to recordings, but they still say, "I can't remember.
”为什么会这样呢?
"Why is this happening?
不是因为你不聪明,而是因为你用的方法不对。
It’s not because you are not smart, but because you are using the wrong method.
我们的大脑很特别,如果你只看一遍,就很快会忘记。
Our brains are special; if you only see something once, you quickly forget it.
科学家说,我们的大脑有一个“忘记的曲线”。
Scientists say our brains have a "forgetting curve."
这是什么意思呢?
What does this mean?
比如,你今天学了10个生词,如果你明天不复习,可能会忘记一半;再过两三天,
For example, if you learn 10 new words today, if you don’t review them tomorrow, you may forget half of them;
就什么也不记得了。
I don't remember anything.
所以,问题不是你不努力,而是你没有复习,或者复习的方法不对。
So, the problem is not that you don’t work hard, but that you don’t review, or your review method is wrong.
很多学生喜欢一边听中文,一边看字幕,他们觉得这样可以学得快。
Many students like to listen to Chinese while reading subtitles. They think this helps them learn faster.
其实,这是“被动学习”,就是你只是“看”和“听”,但是没有“用”。
In fact, this is "passive learning", which means you just "watch" and "listen", but it is "useless".
如果你不说、不写、不想,大脑就不会记住这些词语。
If you don't say it, write it, or think about it, your brain won't remember the words.
我们的大脑像肌肉一样,如果你每天用,它就变强;如果你不用,它就很快变弱。
Our brain is like a muscle. If you use it every day, it becomes stronger; if you don’t use it, it will quickly become weak.
所以,学中文不能只看一遍,要多用、多练习。
Therefore, learning Chinese is not just about reading it once, you need to use it more and practice it more.
比如你今天学了“你好”“谢谢”“再见”,
For example, if you learned "hello", "thank you", and "goodbye" today,
那你要在明天、后天、一个星期以后再说一次,再写一次,这样你的大脑才会记得住。
Then you should say it again, or write it down again tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or a week later, so that your brain will remember it.
有一个很有效的方法叫“间隔重复”。
There is a very effective method called "spaced repetition".
这是什么意思呢?
What does this mean?
就是你不是今天学,明天又学一样的东西,而是今天学了以后,第二天复习一下,
It means that you don't learn something today and then learn the same thing again tomorrow. Instead, you learn something today and then review it the next day.
然后第三天休息,第四天再复习一次,再过几天再复习。
Then rest on the third day, review again on the fourth day, and review again after a few days.
这种复习的时间是有“间隔”的。
There are "intervals" in this kind of review time.
这样,大脑每次看到一样的东西,就会“激活”这个记忆,让它越来越清楚,不容易忘。
In this way, every time the brain sees the same thing, it will "activate" the memory, making it clearer and clearer and less likely to be forgotten.
还有一个好方法,就是把你学的东西变成图片或者故事。
Another good way is to turn what you learn into pictures or stories.
比如你学了“苹果”这个词,你不要只写“苹果、苹果、苹果”,
For example, if you learn the word "apple", you should not just write "apple, apple, apple".
你可以在脑子里想一想:一个大大的红苹果在桌子上,你吃了一口,很甜。
You can imagine in your mind: a big red apple is on the table, you take a bite, it is very sweet.
这时候,大脑会觉得这个“苹果”是有意思的、有感觉的,就更容易记住。
At this time, the brain will feel that this "apple" is interesting and has feelings, and it will be easier to remember.
你也可以自己说一个小故事,比如:“我早上吃了一个苹果,苹果是红色的。
You can also tell a short story of your own, such as: "I ate an apple in the morning, and the apple was red.
”这个句子很简单,可是你用了“我、早上、吃、苹果、红色”这些词,都练到了!
” This sentence is very simple, but you used the words “I, morning, eat, apple, red”, and you have practiced them all!
这样比你只看书强多了。
This is much better than just reading books.
有些学生喜欢只看课本,觉得那样很安全。
Some students prefer to just read the textbooks, thinking that is safe.
但是你要记得:看和听只是开始,说和用才是关键。
But you must remember: watching and listening are just the beginning, speaking and using are the key.
不要怕说错,说错没关系,你在说的时候,大脑就在学习。
Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. It’s okay to make mistakes. Your brain is learning while you are speaking.
所以,如果你学了一个新词,就用它造一个句子,或者用它问一个问题,
So, if you learn a new word, make a sentence with it, or ask a question with it,
比如你学了“喜欢”,你就可以说:“你喜欢什么?
For example, if you have learned the word “like”, you can say: “What do you like?
”或者“我喜欢中文。
” or “I like Chinese.
”这样练习一两次,就比你看十次有用。
"Practicing this once or twice is more effective than watching it ten times.
继续看下去,我还会告诉你更多简单又有效的方法,让你学得更少,记得更久!
Keep reading, I will tell you more simple and effective methods to help you learn less and remember longer!
除了复习和讲故事,还有一个非常重要的方法,就是“自己问自己”。
In addition to reviewing and storytelling, there is another very important method, which is to "ask yourself."
你可以用一个小本子,把你今天学的词语写下来,然后盖住答案,试着说出来。
You can use a small notebook to write down the words you learned today, then cover the answers and try to say them out loud.
如果说不出,就再看一遍,再试一次。
If you can’t tell, look at it again and try again.
这个方法叫做“主动回想”。
This method is called "active recall."
科学家发现,主动回想比只是读一读、看一看,更有用。
Scientists have found that active recall is more useful than just reading or looking at it.
因为你的大脑在努力“找”这个词,它就会记得更深。
Because your brain is working hard to "find" the word, it will remember it more deeply.
比如你今天学了“喝水”,那你晚上就可以问自己:“我今天学了什么?
For example, if you learned “drink water” today, you can ask yourself in the evening: “What did I learn today?
”你能不能说出“喝水”?
"Can you say 'drink water'?"
如果你能说出来,说明你记得了;如果你说不出来,说明你要再复习一下。
If you can say it, it means you remember it; if you can’t say it, it means you need to review it again.
这样简单的练习,每天只要五分钟,也可以帮助你记得更久。
This simple exercise, which only takes five minutes a day, can help you remember things longer.
还有一个小工具也很好用,就是“闪卡”(flashcards)。
Another useful tool is flashcards.
你可以自己做闪卡,一面写中文,比如“苹果”,另一面写英文“apple”,
You can make your own flash cards, write Chinese on one side, such as "苹果", and write English "apple" on the other side.
或者画一个苹果的图。
Or draw a picture of an apple.
你可以一个人玩,也可以和朋友一起玩,看谁记得快。
You can play alone or with friends to see who can remember the words faster.
这个游戏很好玩,也能帮助你记住新词。
This game is fun and will help you remember new words.
我们还要说一个很特别的东西,就是“情绪”。
We also want to talk about something very special, which is "emotion".
你知道吗?
Did you know?
当你心情好的时候,大脑更容易学习。
When you are in a good mood, your brain is more receptive to learning.
比如你笑的时候、放松的时候,你会学得更快,记得更久。
For example, when you laugh and relax, you will learn faster and remember longer.
反过来,如果你压力很大、很累、很烦,那你的大脑就不想工作,学习就变慢了。
On the other hand, if you are stressed, tired, or annoyed, your brain will not want to work and your learning will slow down.
所以,学中文的时候,不要太紧张,要给自己好一点的感觉。
So, when learning Chinese, don’t be too nervous and give yourself a better feeling.
你可以放一点轻音乐,坐在你喜欢的地方学习,或者用你喜欢的颜色写笔记,
You can put on some light music, sit in your favorite place to study, or write notes in your favorite color.
也可以在看一个有趣的中文视频后,再来记几个词语。
You can also memorize a few words after watching an interesting Chinese video.
让大脑觉得“学中文是开心的”,它就会自动帮你记住更多。
Let your brain feel that "learning Chinese is fun", and it will automatically help you remember more.
我们也可以换一种方法,不是一直坐着看书,而是走一走,说一说,唱一唱。
We can also try a different approach. Instead of just sitting and reading, we can walk around, talk, or sing.
比如你走路的时候说:“我在走路。
For example, when you are walking you say, “I am walking.
”吃饭的时候说:“我喜欢吃饭。
"While eating, he said, "I like to eat.
”用中文说你每天做的事情,也可以让你更自然地记住这些词语。
Saying the things you do every day in Chinese can also help you remember these words more naturally.
你还可以试着“教”别人。
You can also try to "teach" others.
教是最好的学。
Teaching is the best way to learn.
你学了“我喜欢喝水”,你可以教你的朋友说这句话。
Once you learn “I like to drink water”, you can teach your friends to say this sentence.
你在教的时候,其实自己也在复习。
When you are teaching, you are actually reviewing yourself.
大脑会说:“这个词很重要哦,我要记住它。
The brain says, "This word is important, I need to remember it.
总的来说,想记得久,不是要学很多,而是要用对的方法。
In general, if you want to remember something for a long time, you don’t have to learn a lot, but use the right method.
复习要有计划,要有趣,要多说,要多问,要多用。
Reviewing should be planned, interesting, require more talking, more questions, and more use.
只要你坚持,每天一点点,你一定可以学得更轻松,记得更久!
As long as you persist, a little bit every day, you will definitely be able to learn more easily and remember longer!
继续加油,我们一起进步!
Keep it up, let’s make progress together!
很多人问我:“老师,我没有很多时间学习中文,怎么办?
Many people asked me: "Teacher, I don't have much time to learn Chinese, what should I do?
”其实,时间少也没有关系,重要的是怎么用你的时间。
"In fact, it doesn't matter if you have less time. What matters is how you use your time.
如果你每天只有十分钟,那就让这十分钟变得特别有用。
If you only have ten minutes a day, make those ten minutes incredibly useful.
比如,你可以每天早上起床以后复习三个词语,晚上睡觉前再说一遍。
For example, you can review three words every morning after getting up and say them again before going to bed at night.
这种“少量、多次”的方法,比你一次学很多更好。
This "small amounts, multiple times" approach is better than learning a lot at once.
你可以用早上的时间听一个简单的中文句子,比如:“我今天去工作。
You can use your morning time to listen to a simple Chinese sentence, such as: "I go to work today.
”然后,你可以想一想:“我今天去哪里?
"Then, you can think about: "Where am I going today?
”“我今天做什么?
"What should I do today?
”用一样的句子,换不同的词。
"Use the same sentence, but use different words.
这样你的脑子开始工作了,它会慢慢记住这些词。
This way your brain starts working and it will slowly remember the words.
有时候我们觉得“我学了,但是我不会用”。
Sometimes we feel that “I have learned it, but I don’t know how to use it”.
其实不是你不会,而是你没有练习说出来。
It’s not that you don’t know how to say it, but that you haven’t practiced saying it.
比如你学了“早上好”,可是你没有机会说。
For example, you learned "good morning", but you don't have the chance to say it.
怎么办?
what to do?
你可以对自己说。
You can say this to yourself.
早上起床,对着镜子说:“早上好!
When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say, "Good morning!
”吃饭的时候说:“我吃饭。
"While eating, he said, "I'm eating."
”看到朋友就说:“你好吗?
"When you see a friend, say, "How are you?
”这些句子很简单,但是你每天说,它们就变成你自己的语言了。
"These sentences are simple, but when you say them every day, they become your own language.
你也可以用手机录音,把你说的中文录下来,然后听一听:我说得对吗?
You can also use your mobile phone to record what you say in Chinese, and then listen to it: Am I speaking correctly?
声音清楚吗?
Is the sound clear?
有没有地方可以改?
Is there anything that can be changed?
这种方法很好,可以帮助你听自己的发音,也可以让你更有信心。
This is a great way to help you hear your pronunciation and also give you more confidence.
不要怕听自己的声音,这是一个进步的过程。
Don't be afraid to listen to your own voice, it's a process of progress.
如果你觉得一个词太难,不要一下子学十个,你可以只学一个,但是用它很多次。
If you think a word is too difficult, don't learn ten at once. You can just learn one but use it many times.
比如你今天只学“喜欢”,那你可以说:“我喜欢吃米饭。
For example, if you only learn “like” today, you can say, “I like to eat rice.
” “我喜欢中文。
” “I like Chinese.
” “你喜欢什么?
" "what do you like?
”你看,一个词变成很多句子,大脑会说:“这个词很重要!
"You see, when one word becomes many sentences, the brain will say, "This word is important!
”它就不会忘了。
“It won’t forget.
你还可以给词语画画。
You can also draw pictures of words.
比如“猫”,你可以画一只小猫;“跑”,你可以画一个人在跑步。
For example, if you want to draw “cat”, you can draw a kitten; if you want to draw “run”, you can draw a person running.
这样大脑会觉得有意思,它喜欢有颜色、有画面、有感觉的东西。
This will make the brain feel interesting, as it likes things with colors, images, and feelings.
记住,学习不是考试,而是你在和语言做朋友。
Remember, learning is not about taking an exam, it’s about making friends with the language.
学中文也像种花。
Learning Chinese is like planting flowers.
今天你种一个词,明天你给它水,后天它长大。
Today you plant a word, tomorrow you water it, and the day after tomorrow it grows.
慢慢地,你会有很多词,很多句子,像一个小花园一样美丽。
Slowly, you will have many words and sentences, as beautiful as a small garden.
不要急,也不要放弃。
Don't rush, and don't give up.
每一天学一点点,就已经很棒了。
Learning a little bit every day is great.
还有一个小秘密,就是把中文变成你的“日常”。
Another little secret is to make Chinese a part of your daily life.
比如你可以在家里贴纸条,“门 door”“水 water”“书 book”,
For example, you can put notes at home, such as "door", "water", and "book".
每次看到就说一遍。
Say it every time you see it.
时间长了,你不学也记得住。
After a long time, you will remember it even if you don’t study it.
语言就是这样:看得多,说得多,就变成自己的了。
That's how language is: the more you read and speak it, the more it becomes your own.
所以,不要怕时间少,不要怕学得慢。
So, don’t be afraid of having little time or learning slowly.
用心学,开心学,每天说一点点,写一点点,你一定可以学好中文。
Study hard, study happily, speak and write a little bit every day, and you will definitely be able to learn Chinese well.
我们一起加油吧!
Let’s cheer together!
还有一个好办法,就是把你学的中文“放进生活里”。
Another good way is to put the Chinese you learn into life.
什么意思呢?
What does it mean?
就是你不要等到“我要学习”的时候才用中文,而是在每天的生活中,多用一点点中文。
That is, you should not wait until you want to learn Chinese to use it, but use Chinese a little more in your daily life.
比如你去超市的时候,可以在心里说:“我买苹果、我买水、我不要牛奶。
For example, when you go to the supermarket, you can say to yourself, "I want to buy apples, I want to buy water, I don't want milk.
”这些话很简单,但因为你在用,大脑就会开始记住。
” These words are simple, but because you use them, your brain starts to remember them.
很多人学中文的时候,只在教室里学,只在书上看。
Many people learn Chinese only in the classroom and by reading books.
可是我们的生活才是最好的“中文学校”。
But our life is the best "Chinese school".
你每天都吃饭、喝水、出门、回家,这些动作你可以用中文说一说。
You eat, drink water, go out, and go home every day. You can describe these actions in Chinese.
比如“我在吃饭,我在走路,我在看书,我很累,我很高兴。
For example, “I am eating, I am walking, I am reading, I am tired, I am happy.
”这些词在书里有,但在生活里更有用。
"These words are found in books, but they are more useful in life.
你也可以玩一个游戏,就是给你家里的东西“起中文名字”。
You can also play a game where you give things in your home “Chinese names.”
你看到“门”,你就说:“门;门是brown;门开了。
You see the word "door," and you say, "Door; the door is brown; the door is open."
”你看到“椅子”,你就说:“我坐在椅子上。
"You see 'chair' and you say, 'I'm sitting on the chair.
”每天说一句、两句,不用说得快,只要你“有感觉”就可以。
"Say one or two sentences every day. You don't have to speak fast, as long as you "feel it".
你还可以看中文视频、听中文歌、跟着唱一句两句。
You can also watch Chinese videos, listen to Chinese songs, and sing along.
你不一定要听得懂全部的意思,你可以先听一句,然后看看字幕,再自己说一遍。
You don't have to understand the entire sentence. You can listen to one sentence first, then look at the subtitles and say it again yourself.
比如你听到:“我喜欢你。
For example, you hear, “I like you.
”你就跟着说:“我喜欢你。
"You then say, "I like you."
”然后你可以换一换:“我喜欢中文、我喜欢狗。
"Then you can change it to: "I like Chinese, I like dogs.
”这样你不仅学了一个句子,还练习了发音。
” This way you not only learn a sentence, but also practice pronunciation.
如果你喜欢写字,可以每天写一句你喜欢的句子。
If you like writing, you can write a sentence you like every day.
比如今天你写:“今天我很开心。
For example, today you write: "I am very happy today.
”明天写:“我有一个好朋友。
”Write tomorrow: “I have a good friend.
”你写的时候,大脑也在记。
"When you write, your brain remembers.
写完以后读一遍,最好大声读,这样你的嘴巴、耳朵、大脑都在一起学习,效果会更好。
After writing, read it again, preferably out loud, so that your mouth, ears, and brain are learning together, and the effect will be better.
学习也可以很“轻松”。
Learning can also be "easy".
你可以边走路边听中文,边做饭边说中文,边玩手机边记中文单词。
You can listen to Chinese while walking, speak Chinese while cooking, and memorize Chinese words while playing on your phone.
只要你心里想着“我想学中文”,那你走到哪里都可以学一点。
As long as you think to yourself, "I want to learn Chinese," you can learn a little bit wherever you go.
你不需要一次学一个小时,只要五分钟、十分钟,也很好。
You don't need to study for an hour at a time, five or ten minutes is also good.
还有一个重点,就是你要相信自己可以学会。
Another important point is that you have to believe that you can learn it.
有时候我们说:“中文很难、我记不住。
Sometimes we say, “Chinese is difficult and I can’t remember it.
”但是你换一句话说:“我可以学会,我可以记住。
"But you put it another way: "I can learn, I can remember.
”你的大脑就会更努力帮你记。
Your brain will work harder to help you remember.
语言学习需要时间,也需要信心。
Language learning takes time and confidence.
你说的话、你想的话,也会影响你的大脑。
What you say and what you think also affect your brain.
所以,如果你想“学得少,记得久”,那就让中文成为你每天的一部分。
So, if you want to “learn less and remember longer”, make Chinese a part of your daily life.
不一定要很难、很长,只要每天一点点,坚持说、坚持用,
It doesn't have to be difficult or long, just a little bit every day, keep saying it and keep using it.
慢慢你就会发现:我真的记得住了,而且不容易忘了。
Gradually you will find: I really remember it and it is not easy to forget it.
继续加油,你已经做得很好了!
Keep it up, you're doing great!
有时候我们觉得自己学得不好,是因为“记不住”,其实不只是“记”的问题,
Sometimes we feel that we are not learning well because we can’t remember. In fact, it is not just a problem of “remembering”.
还有“用”的问题。
There is also the question of “use”.
比如你学了“天气很好”,可是你从来不说它,大脑就会觉得这个词“不重要”,
For example, if you learn “the weather is good” but you never say it, your brain will think that this word is “unimportant”.
就会慢慢忘记。
You will slowly forget it.
如果你每天看天气的时候都说一句:“今天天气很好。
If you look at the weather every day and say, "It's a nice day today.
”或者“今天下雨了。
” or “It rained today.
”那这个句子就变成你的“自然语言”了。
"Then this sentence becomes your "natural language".
所以我们要“用中文生活”,而不是“生活里只有中文课”。
So we should "live in Chinese" instead of "only having Chinese classes in life".
比如你每天早上起床,可以说:“我起床了。
For example, when you get up every morning, you can say, “I’m getting up.
”洗脸的时候说:“我洗脸。
"While washing my face, I said, "I'm washing my face."
”吃早饭的时候说:“我吃米饭。
"When eating breakfast, he said, "I eat rice."
”这样你就把学习变成生活,大脑会觉得这些词很有用,它就会帮你记得更久。
” This way you make learning a part of your life, your brain will find these words useful, and it will help you remember them longer.
还有一个特别重要的事情,就是你要有“喜欢的目标”。
Another particularly important thing is that you must have a "favorite goal".
什么是目标?
What is a goal?
就是你想用中文做什么。
What do you want to do in Chinese?
比如你想和中国朋友聊天,想去中国旅行,或者你喜欢中文歌、中文电影。
For example, you want to chat with Chinese friends, travel to China, or you like Chinese songs and Chinese movies.
当你有了目标,你的大脑就有了“方向”,学习就更有动力。
When you have a goal, your brain has a "direction" and you will be more motivated to study.
如果你不知道你的目标是什么,你可以问问自己:“我为什么学中文?
If you don’t know what your goal is, you can ask yourself: “Why am I learning Chinese?
”这个问题很简单,但很重要。
"This question is simple, but very important.
如果你说:“我觉得中文很有趣。
If you say, “I find Chinese very interesting.
”那你可以多听一些有趣的中文故事;如果你说:“我想去中国旅游。
"Then you can listen to more interesting Chinese stories; if you say: "I want to travel to China.
”那你可以先学一些旅行用的句子,比如:“多少钱?
"Then you can first learn some sentences for traveling, such as: "How much?
”“我想买这个。
"I want to buy this.
”这样你学的东西,马上就可以用,你就会更有信心。
"This way, you can use what you learn right away, and you will feel more confident.
有时候你觉得很累,不想学了,这很正常。
Sometimes you feel tired and don’t want to study anymore, which is normal.
我们每个人都会有不想学习的时候。
We all have times when we don’t feel like studying.
这个时候,你可以休息一下,也可以换一个轻松的方法。
At this time, you can take a break or try a more relaxing approach.
比如看一个简单的中文动画、听一首温柔的中文歌、或者去吃一顿你喜欢的中国菜。
For example, watch a simple Chinese animation, listen to a gentle Chinese song, or go eat your favorite Chinese food.
在快乐的感觉中,大脑也在偷偷地帮你学习。
While you are feeling happy, your brain is secretly helping you learn.
你可以找一个中文学习伙伴。
You can find a Chinese learning partner.
两个人一起学,会更有趣,也更容易坚持。
Learning together is more fun and easier to stick with.
你们可以互相说一句中文,比如:“你今天做什么?
You can say a sentence in Chinese to each other, such as: "What are you doing today?
”“我今天工作。
"I'm working today.
”或者你们一起做游戏、看视频、写汉字。
” Or you can play games, watch videos, or write Chinese characters together.
学习变成朋友的事情,就不会觉得无聊了。
If learning becomes something that you do with your friends, you won’t feel bored.
不要觉得你一定要学很快,其实每天进步一点点就很好。
Don't think you have to learn quickly. In fact, a little progress every day is good enough.
比如今天你记住一个新词,明天你会用一个新句子,这都是进步。
For example, if you remember a new word today and use it in a new sentence tomorrow, this is progress.
你可以对自己说:“我今天学会了,我很棒。
You can say to yourself, “I learned this today, I’m awesome.
”这样你的心情会变好,学习的路也会走得更轻松。
This will improve your mood and make your learning journey easier.
我们的大脑喜欢简单、有意义、常用的东西。
Our brains like things that are simple, meaningful, and commonly used.
所以,你不用学得多,只要学得好、学得开心,你就能记得久。
So, you don’t need to learn a lot, as long as you learn well and happily, you will remember it for a long time.
慢慢地,你会发现,你已经可以听得懂、说得出、记得牢了。
Slowly, you will find that you can understand, speak and remember well.
继续努力,中文一定会越来越好!
Keep working hard, your Chinese will definitely get better and better!
很多人说:“我学中文的时候,记住了,但过几天又忘了。
Many people say, “When I learned Chinese, I remembered it, but I forgot it after a few days.
”这不是你的错,也不是你不聪明,而是你没有找到适合自己的复习方法。
"It's not your fault, nor is it that you are not smart, but that you have not found a review method that suits you.
有一个特别好的方法,叫做“复述”,就是你学了一个句子以后,用自己的话再说一遍,
There is a particularly good method called "retelling", which is to say a sentence again in your own words after you have learned it.
或者换一个时间、一个人来说。
Or change the time and talk to someone else.
比如你学了:“他在图书馆看书。
For example, you learned: "He is reading in the library.
”你可以换成:“我在家看书。
”You can change it to: “I’m reading at home.
”或者“妈妈在工作。
” or “Mom is working.
”这样不只是复习了句子,还练习了变化和表达。
This not only reviews the sentences, but also practices changes and expressions.
你也可以每天花三分钟,说一说你的一天。
You can also take three minutes every day to talk about your day.
比如早上起床的时候说:“我起床了。
For example, when you wake up in the morning, you say, “I’m getting up.
”然后说:“我吃早饭。
”Then said: “I have breakfast.
”中午说:“我吃米饭和鸡蛋。
"At noon, he said, "I eat rice and eggs."
”晚上说:“我很累,我想睡觉。
"At night, I said, "I'm very tired and I want to sleep.
”这些都是你每天做的事,你用中文说出来,大脑就会记得更牢。
"These are things you do every day. If you say them in Chinese, your brain will remember them better.
不要管句子是不是完美,只要你说了,就是练习,就是进步。
Don’t worry about whether the sentence is perfect or not. As long as you say it, it is practice and progress.
有时候我们觉得学得慢,是因为我们总想一下子学很多。
Sometimes we feel that we learn slowly because we always want to learn a lot at once.
比如有的人一天想学二十个词,可是学完以后很快就忘了。
For example, some people want to learn twenty words a day, but they forget them soon after learning them.
其实,你不需要学那么多。
Actually, you don’t need to learn that much.
一天学三个词,但每天都用,记得就会更久。
Learn three words a day, but use them every day and you will remember them longer.
比如今天学“买、吃、喝”,你可以说:“我买水。
For example, if we are learning “buy, eat, drink” today, you can say: “I will buy water.
”“我吃米饭。
"I eat rice.
”“我喝牛奶。
"I drink milk.
”你看,一个词学会了,还能用在很多句子里。
"You see, once you learn a word, you can use it in many sentences.
你也可以每天晚上做一个小检查。
You can also do a small check every night.
睡觉前问自己:“我今天学了什么?
Before going to bed, ask yourself: "What did I learn today?
”然后你说出两个词、一个句子,也可以写下来。
” Then you say two words, a sentence, or you can write it down.
这个习惯虽然简单,但是对记忆很有帮助。
Although this habit is simple, it is very helpful for memory.
因为你在睡觉前再想一遍,大脑会在你睡觉的时候“保存”这些信息,第二天你就还记得。
Because you think about it again before going to bed, your brain will "save" the information while you sleep, and you will still remember it the next day.
另外一个很好的方法,是讲给别人听。
Another great way is to tell others about it.
你可以告诉朋友:“我今天学了一个新句子。
You could tell a friend, “I learned a new sentence today.
”然后你说一遍:“我想吃面条。
”Then you say again: “I want to eat noodles.
”你朋友说:“真的吗?
”Your friend says: “Really?
”你说:“对,我很饿。
”You say: “Yes, I’m hungry.
”你们这样聊天,不但有趣,也可以让你更快记住。
"Chatting like this is not only fun, but also helps you remember things faster.
学习不是一个人做的事,如果你有朋友一起学,你会更有动力。
Learning is not something you do alone, you will be more motivated if you have friends to study with.
很多学生怕说错,他们觉得:“我说错了怎么办?
Many students are afraid of making mistakes. They think, “What if I make a mistake?
”其实,说错了没关系。
“Actually, it doesn’t matter if you’re wrong.
每一个说得好的人,都是从说错开始的。
Every person who speaks well starts out by speaking wrongly.
如果你不说,你永远也不知道哪里对哪里错。
If you don't say it, you will never know what is right and what is wrong.
说错一次,改一次,就进步一次。
Every time you make a mistake, you correct it and make progress.
所以不要怕,说出来就对了。
So don't be afraid, just speak up.
慢慢地,当你每天都说、每天都复习、每天都用,中文就会变成你生活的一部分。
Gradually, when you speak it every day, review it every day, and use it every day, Chinese will become a part of your life.
你会发现,有时候你不想记,可是你自然就说出来了。
You will find that sometimes you don’t want to remember, but you say it naturally.
那就是你真的“记住了”。
That's when you really "remember".
坚持下去,相信自己,你一定可以学得更好,记得更久!
Keep going and believe in yourself, you will definitely learn better and remember it longer!
其实,学习中文像种一棵树。
In fact, learning Chinese is like planting a tree.
刚开始,你看到的是小小的种子,你不知道它什么时候长大。
At first, all you see is a tiny seed, and you don’t know when it will grow.
但只要你每天给它水、给它阳光,它就会慢慢长大。
But as long as you give it water and sunlight every day, it will grow slowly.
中文也是这样。
The same is true for Chinese.
你今天学一个词,明天复习,后天用一句话说出来,慢慢地,这个词就变成了你自己的。
You learn a word today, review it tomorrow, and say it in a sentence the day after tomorrow. Slowly, the word becomes your own.
你要相信,每天的努力不会白费。
You have to believe that your daily efforts will not be in vain.
你说的每一句话、写的每一个字、听的每一个句子,都会在你的大脑里留下一个“印象”。
Every word you say, every word you write, and every sentence you hear will leave an "impression" in your brain.
这些印象一个一个加在一起,就会变成你自己的语言能力。
These impressions added together one by one will become your own language ability.
有的时候你会觉得,“我今天很累,不想学。
Sometimes you may feel like, “I’m tired today and don’t feel like studying.
”那你可以换一种轻松的方式,比如听一首中文歌、看一小段视频、或者只复习三个词,
"Then you can try a more relaxed approach, such as listening to a Chinese song, watching a short video, or just reviewing three words.
不要太多。
Don't take too much.
语言学习不是比赛,不需要你跑得最快,而是你要坚持走下去。
Language learning is not a race. You don’t need to run the fastest, but you need to keep going.
就像我们走路一样,一步一步来,慢慢地就会到目的地。
Just like when we walk, we take one step at a time and slowly we will reach our destination.
你也可以每天给自己一个小目标。
You can also set a small goal for yourself every day.
比如今天我要用“喜欢”说三个句子;明天我要复习五个生词;后天我要写一段小对话。
For example, today I will say three sentences using the word "like"; tomorrow I will review five new words; and the day after tomorrow I will write a short dialogue.
这些目标不要太大,但要具体。
These goals should not be too big, but should be specific.
完成以后,你会觉得:“我做到了!
When you’re done, you’ll feel like, “I did it!
”这种感觉会让你更有信心,也会更愿意继续学下去。
"This feeling will make you more confident and more willing to continue learning.
如果你觉得一个词总是记不住,那你可以用特别的方法来帮你记。
If you find that you always have trouble remembering a word, you can use special methods to help you remember it.
比如用颜色笔写这个词,用中文和图片一起画出来,或者用这个词做一个动作。
For example, write the word with colored pens, draw it in Chinese and a picture, or perform an action with the word.
你学“跳”,你就跳一跳;你学“笑”,你就笑一笑。
If you learn to “jump”, then just jump; if you learn to “laugh”, then just laugh.
身体的动作会帮你记得更清楚。
Physical movement will help you remember better.
你还可以把中文“带到”你的兴趣里。
You can also "bring" Chinese into your interests.
你喜欢做饭?
Do you like cooking?
那就学“米饭、鸡蛋、菜、锅”。
Then learn “rice, eggs, vegetables, and pot”.
你喜欢听音乐?
Do you like listening to music?
那就学“唱歌、音乐、好听”。
Then learn "singing, music, and beautiful music".
你喜欢运动?
Do you like sports?
那就学“跑步、打球、游泳”。
Then learn to “run, play ball, and swim”.
当中文和你的生活、兴趣连在一起,你会觉得它不再是“课本上的语言”,
When Chinese is connected with your life and interests, you will feel that it is no longer just a "language in textbooks".
而是“你的语言”。
It’s “your language”.
最后,你要对自己有耐心。
Finally, be patient with yourself.
有时候你今天记住了,明天又忘了,不要生气,不要放弃。
Sometimes you remember something today and forget it tomorrow. Don’t be angry and don’t give up.
大脑就是这样,它需要重复、需要练习。
The brain is like this, it needs repetition and practice.
你可以说:“没关系,我再来一次。
You can say, “It’s okay, I’ll try again.
”每一次“再来一次”,都是前进的一步。
"Every 'one more time' is a step forward.
学习不是一件急的事,也不是难的事。
Learning is neither a hasty nor a difficult matter.
只要你每天用一点时间,说一点中文,写一点句子,听一点对话,慢慢地,
As long as you spend a little time every day, speak a little Chinese, write a few sentences, listen to a little conversation, slowly,
中文就在你心里“活”起来了。
Chinese comes alive in your heart.
不管你现在在HSK1还是HSK2,只要你愿意开始,你就已经在进步了。
No matter you are currently at HSK1 or HSK2, as long as you are willing to start, you are already making progress.
加油,继续走下去,中文一定会越来越简单,越来越亲切!
Come on, keep going, Chinese will definitely become simpler and more friendly!
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
复习
Meaning: to review
Explanation: This word is used when you look again at what you learned before. It helps you remember longer.
Example from the text: 如果你明天不复习,可能会忘记一半。
方法
Meaning: method, way
Explanation: A “方法” is a way to do something. In learning, it means how you learn or study.
Example from the text: 不是因为你不聪明,而是因为你用的方法不对。
主动回想
Meaning: active recall
Explanation: This means you try to remember something without looking. It's a powerful way to help your brain remember better.
Example from the text: 这个方法叫做“主动回想”。
间隔重复
Meaning: spaced repetition
Explanation: This is a study method where you review things after some time has passed, not every day. It helps memory last longer.
Example from the text: 有一个很有效的方法叫“间隔重复”。
语言
Meaning: language
Explanation: This word refers to spoken or written systems like Chinese, English, etc. It appears when talking about how to make Chinese your own language.
Example from the text: 学习不是考试,而是你在和语言做朋友。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét