🎙️ Podcast #30|Why does resting still feel tiring? – 为什么休息也会感到累?| Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #30|Why does resting still feel tiring? – 为什么休息也会感到累?| Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到我们中文学习频道。

Hello everyone, welcome to our Chinese learning channel.

今天我们来说一个很特别的问题:为什么休息以后,还是觉得很累?

Today we are going to talk about a very special question: Why do we still feel tired after resting?

很多人说:“我今天没有工作,也没有学习,只是在家休息,可是我还是很累。

Many people say, “I didn’t work or study today. I just rested at home, but I’m still very tired.

”你有没有这样的感觉?

"Do you feel this way?

是不是也觉得很奇怪?

Do you find it strange too?

休息应该让我们更有力气,对吧?

Rest should give us more strength, right?

可是,有时候,越休息,越觉得没有力气。

But sometimes, the more I rest, the less energy I feel.

这是为什么呢?

Why is this?

今天我们一起来看看这个问题,用简单的中文,慢慢听,慢慢学。

Today we will look at this problem together, using simple Chinese, listening slowly and learning slowly.

准备好了吗?

Are you ready?

我们开始吧!

Let’s get started!

有时候,我们觉得自己在休息,可是身体并没有真正放松。

Sometimes, we feel like we are resting, but our bodies are not really relaxed.

很多人休息的时候,一整天坐在沙发上,看手机,看电视,不动,也不出去。

Many people sit on the sofa all day when they are resting, looking at their mobile phones, watching TV, not moving, and not going out.

这样真的算休息吗?

Is this really considered a rest?

其实不是。

Actually not.

我们的身体需要一点点活动,比如走路,伸展,呼吸新鲜空气。

Our bodies need a little movement, like walking, stretching, and getting some fresh air.

如果我们一直坐着,不动,身体的血流会变慢,呼吸也变浅,大脑也不清醒。

If we sit still all the time, the blood flow in our body will slow down, our breathing will become shallow, and our brain will not be clear.

这样,不但不会感觉轻松,还会觉得更累。

In this way, not only will you not feel relaxed, but you will feel more tired.

这就像一个人一直不吃东西,看起来是在“节食”,但其实身体越来越没力气,

This is like a person who doesn't eat all the time. He seems to be "on a diet", but in fact his body is getting weaker and weaker.

因为没有得到好的能量。

Because you don’t get good energy.

还有一个原因是,我们的心没有休息。

Another reason is that our minds do not rest.

有的人虽然身体坐着,可是心里一直在想事情。

Some people are sitting physically but their minds are always thinking about things.

想工作,想学习,想未来,想烦恼。

I want to work, study, think about the future, and worry.

我们的大脑一直在“工作”,没有停下来。

Our brains are constantly "working" without stopping.

大脑工作太久,也会觉得累。

If the brain works for too long, it will feel tired.

如果我们想真正休息好,不只是让身体停下来,还要让心也安静一下。

If we want to truly rest well, we should not only stop our bodies, but also calm our minds.

可以试着做几次深呼吸,慢慢地吸气,慢慢地呼气,不去想别的事,只听自己的呼吸,

You can try taking a few deep breaths, inhale slowly, exhale slowly, don't think about anything else, just listen to your breathing,

这样我们可以帮助大脑慢慢安静。

This way we can help the brain slowly quiet down.

我们还可以看看我们休息的时候做了什么。

We can also look at what we did during our breaks.

如果你一边休息,一边看手机,看社交软件,看很多新闻,看很多图片,

If you check your phone, social media, news, and pictures while you're resting,

其实你的眼睛和大脑都没有休息。

In fact, neither your eyes nor your brain get a rest.

每天看很多很多信息,会让人觉得累。

Reading a lot of information every day will make people feel tired.

我们的大脑需要时间来放空,不要一直有新的东西进来。

Our brains need time to empty themselves and not be bombarded with new information.

可以试着关一下手机,关一下电脑,坐一坐,听一听音乐,看一看树,听一听风,

You can try to turn off your phone, turn off your computer, sit down, listen to music, look at the trees, listen to the wind,

让大脑有时间放松。

Give your mind time to relax.

休息不是“什么都不做”,而是“做对的事情”。

Rest is not "doing nothing", but "doing the right thing".

一个好的休息,可以帮助我们有更多的力气,开心地学习,开心地生活。

A good rest can help us have more energy, study happily, and live happily.

我们要学会怎样让身体和心都真正地放松,不是一直睡,不是一直看手机,

We need to learn how to truly relax our body and mind, not just sleeping or looking at our phones all the time.

而是让自己安静下来,做一些简单又放松的事情。

Instead, calm yourself down and do something simple and relaxing.

这样,我们才不会越休息越累。

In this way, we won’t get more tired the more we rest.

还有一个常见的问题是,很多人觉得自己休息了很久,比如睡了八个小时,九个小时,

Another common problem is that many people feel that they have rested for a long time, such as sleeping for eight or nine hours.

可是早上起床还是很累。

But I still feel very tired when I wake up in the morning.

为什么呢?

Why?

因为他们的睡觉时间不对。

Because their bedtime is wrong.

有的人很晚才睡,比如晚上十二点、一点,甚至两点才去睡觉。

Some people go to bed very late, such as at 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock, or even 2 o'clock in the morning.

虽然他们睡了很久,但身体没有真正休息好。

Although they slept for a long time, their bodies did not really rest well.

我们的身体有一个“生物钟”,晚上十点到凌晨两点是最重要的休息时间。

Our body has a "biological clock", and 10 pm to 2 am is the most important rest time.

如果我们错过这个时间,就算睡很多小时,身体也不容易恢复。

If we miss this time, even if we sleep for many hours, it will be difficult for our bodies to recover.

所以,想要有好的休息,最重要的是早点睡,最好在十点之前睡觉。

Therefore, if you want to have a good rest, the most important thing is to go to bed early, preferably before ten o'clock.

有的人睡觉的时候也会醒来好几次,可能是因为太热、太冷,或者是因为做梦太多。

Some people wake up several times while sleeping, perhaps because they are too hot, too cold, or because they dream too much.

这些都会影响我们的睡眠质量。

These will affect our sleep quality.

如果你早上起来觉得头疼、没有力气,可能是因为晚上没有睡好。

If you wake up in the morning feeling headache and weak, it may be because you didn't sleep well at night.

一个好睡眠要安静,要舒服,要不被打扰。

A good sleep requires quietness, comfort and undisturbed sleep.

我们可以试试每天睡前做一些简单的拉伸,不看手机,不喝咖啡或者茶,

We can try to do some simple stretching before going to bed every day, not looking at the phone, not drinking coffee or tea,

让身体慢慢放松下来,更容易入睡。

Allow your body to slowly relax and fall asleep more easily.

还有,有些人白天一直待在家里,不走路,也不运动。

Also, some people stay at home all day long and don’t walk or exercise.

这样会让身体越来越“懒”,不想动,也没有能量。

This will make the body more and more "lazy", unwilling to move and without energy.

其实,我们每天可以做一些简单的运动,比如早上走一走,

In fact, we can do some simple exercises every day, such as taking a walk in the morning,

或者在房间里伸伸手、抬抬腿、做做深呼吸。

Or stretch your arms and legs in the room and take some deep breaths.

运动不需要很久,十分钟也可以让你感觉更有力气。

Exercise doesn't have to be long; even ten minutes can make you feel more energized.

如果每天都这样做,身体会更健康,休息也会更有效。

If you do this every day, your body will be healthier and your rest will be more effective.

我们的身体和大脑都需要“平衡”,不是一直工作,也不是一直放松,

Our body and brain need "balance", not working all the time, nor relaxing all the time.

而是要有一个好的节奏。

It’s about having a good rhythm.

有时候,我们觉得累,是因为我们的生活节奏乱了。

Sometimes, we feel tired because the rhythm of our lives is disrupted.

工作的时候太累,休息的时候太懒。

Too tired when working and too lazy when resting.

要学会在工作和休息之间找到一个“中间点”。

Learn to find a "middle point" between work and rest.

比如工作一小时,就休息五分钟;学习累了,就出去走走,看看天,喝杯水,

For example, if you work for an hour, take a five-minute break; if you are tired from studying, go out for a walk, look at the sky, and drink a glass of water.

让自己动一动。

Get yourself moving.

这样,不但不容易觉得累,还能让你学得更好,工作得更快。

This way, you will not only feel less tired, but also learn better and work faster.

有时候,改变很小的习惯,就可以让你觉得轻松很多。

Sometimes, changing even the smallest habits can make you feel more relaxed.

早点睡觉,少看手机,多走走路,多呼吸新鲜空气,这些小小的事情,

Go to bed early, watch less mobile phones, walk more, and breathe more fresh air. These small things can

都是“真正的休息”。

They are all "real rest".

我们要学会照顾自己,学会让自己舒服,这样才能有更好的生活。

We must learn to take care of ourselves and make ourselves comfortable so that we can have a better life.

你准备试试看吗?

Are you ready to give it a try?

从今天开始,给自己一个真正的好休息吧。

Starting today, give yourself a real good rest.

除了睡觉和走路以外,我们的心情也很重要。

In addition to sleeping and walking, our mood is also important.

有些人虽然身体不累,但是心里很累。

Some people are not physically tired, but they are mentally tired.

为什么呢?

Why?

因为他们每天想很多事情。

Because they think about a lot of things every day.

上班的时候,想工作;下班以后,想家里的事;晚上睡觉前,还在想明天要做什么。

When I’m at work, I think about work; after get off work, I think about family matters; before going to bed at night, I’m still thinking about what to do tomorrow.

这种“一直想”的状态会让我们的大脑很累,就像一个机器一直开着,没有停下来。

This state of "thinking all the time" will make our brain very tired, just like a machine that is always running without stopping.

久了以后,我们就会觉得心很累,什么都不想做,什么都不想听。

After a long time, we will feel very tired, and we don’t want to do anything or hear anything.

我们以为是在休息,其实心根本没有休息。

We think we are resting, but in fact our mind is not resting at all.

我们可以学一个简单的方法,让心慢下来。

We can learn a simple method to slow down our minds.

比如早上起床以后,不要马上看手机。

For example, after getting up in the morning, don’t look at your phone immediately.

可以先坐下来,闭上眼睛,深呼吸三次。

You can start by sitting down, closing your eyes, and taking three deep breaths.

想一想今天的天气,听一听窗外的声音,告诉自己:“今天是新的一天,我要慢慢来。

Think about today’s weather, listen to the sounds outside the window, and tell yourself: “Today is a new day, I’m going to take it slow.

”这样的开始,会让我们的一天更轻松,也更有力量。

"This kind of start will make our day easier and more powerful.

还有一个小方法,就是每天写写日记。

Another little trick is to write a diary every day.

可以用很简单的字,写下今天的心情,比如“今天我很高兴,因为我看到了阳光。

You can use simple words to write down your mood today, such as "I am very happy today because I saw the sunshine.

”“今天我有一点累,因为工作很多。

"I'm a little tired today because I have a lot of work to do.

”写的时候不用想太多,不需要写得很好,只要把心里的话写出来。

"When writing, you don't have to think too much, and you don't have to write very well. Just write what's in your heart.

写完以后,你会发现心里轻松了很多。

After writing, you will find that you feel a lot more relaxed.

这是因为,当我们写的时候,心就开始整理,不再那么乱了。

This is because when we write, our minds begin to organize and become less chaotic.

很多人休息的时候喜欢看视频、听音乐,这没有错。

Many people like to watch videos and listen to music when they are resting, and there is nothing wrong with that.

但是如果看太久,或者内容太吵,太快,也会让大脑累。

But if you watch for too long, or the content is too loud or too fast, it will make your brain tired.

可以试试看听一些轻音乐,看一些安静的视频,或者只听风声、雨声、水声,

You can try listening to some light music, watching some quiet videos, or just listening to the sounds of wind, rain, and water.

让自己慢慢放松。

Allow yourself to relax slowly.

有时候安静,不是没有声音,而是有温柔的声音,让我们的心也一起安静下来。

Sometimes silence does not mean the absence of sound, but the presence of gentle sounds that calm our hearts as well.

休息的时候,我们也可以看看窗外的天空,看树,看花,看人走路。

When we are resting, we can also look at the sky outside the window, the trees, the flowers, and the people walking.

这些小事情虽然很简单,但会给我们一种“活着”的感觉。

Although these little things are simple, they give us a sense of being alive.

不是每天都很忙,也不是每天都要做很多事,而是可以慢慢生活,慢慢走,慢慢呼吸。

It doesn’t have to be busy every day, nor does it have to do a lot of things every day. Instead, you can live slowly, walk slowly, and breathe slowly.

这样,我们才会觉得自己是在“真正地休息”,不是只是“停下来”。

In this way, we will feel that we are "really resting" rather than just "stopping".

学会休息,其实也是学会生活。

Learning to rest is actually learning to live.

生活不是一直往前跑,而是知道什么时候该停一下,什么时候该笑一下,

Life is not about running forward all the time, but knowing when to stop and when to smile.

什么时候该让心安静一下。

When is the time to calm your mind?

这样,我们才不会觉得越休息越累,而是越休息越开心。

In this way, we will not feel more tired the more we rest, but happier we will be.

让我们一起试着慢下来,听听自己的心,感受每一个简单的时刻。

Let us try to slow down, listen to our hearts, and feel every simple moment.

很多人一说到“休息”,就会想到“睡觉”或者“什么都不做”。

When many people talk about "rest", they think of "sleeping" or "doing nothing".

他们觉得,只要不学习,不工作,就是在休息。

They feel that as long as they are not studying or working, they are resting.

其实,真正的休息不是这样。

In fact, real rest is not like this.

休息不只是为了不累,而是为了让身体和心都变得更有力气。

Resting is not just to avoid being tired, but to make both the body and mind stronger.

我们每天都要用很多时间工作、学习、看手机、和别人说话,

We spend a lot of time every day working, studying, looking at mobile phones, and talking to others.

可是我们很少花时间照顾自己。

Yet we rarely take the time to care for ourselves.

身体虽然停下来,但心里还在跑,还在紧张,还在想着很多事。

Although my body has stopped, my mind is still running, still nervous, and still thinking about many things.

久而久之,我们就会觉得越来越累。

Over time, we will feel more and more tired.

有时候我们以为休息是“被动的”,就是躺着、坐着、不动。

Sometimes we think that rest is "passive", that is, lying down, sitting, or not moving.

但是有一种“主动的休息”其实更有用。

But there is a kind of "active rest" that is actually more useful.

比如,做一点轻松的运动,不是跑步,不是爬山,而是慢慢地走,

For example, do some light exercise, not running, not climbing, but walking slowly,

或者做一些简单的伸展动作。

Or do some simple stretches.

这样可以让身体放松,血流变快,呼吸变好,大脑也会变得清楚。

This relaxes the body, improves blood flow, improves breathing, and clears the mind.

还有的人喜欢整理房间、洗衣服、做简单的饭菜,这些事虽然是“在做事”,

Some people like to tidy up their rooms, do laundry, and cook simple meals. Although these things are “doing things”,

但因为节奏慢、心情平静,也是一种休息。

But because of the slow pace and calm mood, it is also a kind of rest.

我们在做的时候可以听音乐,可以放空,不去想太多事情。

While we are doing it, we can listen to music, relax and not think too much.

还有一种很特别的休息,就是“换一个地方”。

There is also a very special way to rest, which is to "change places".

比如你一直在家里,坐在沙发上,时间久了,虽然没做什么,但人会觉得很闷,很不开心。

For example, if you stay at home and sit on the sofa for a long time, even though you don’t do anything, you will feel bored and unhappy.

这个时候,哪怕只是换一个地方坐,比如去阳台、去公园、去楼下走一走,

At this time, even if it is just to change a place to sit, such as going to the balcony, going to the park, or taking a walk downstairs,

心情就会不一样。

The mood will be different.

环境变了,大脑也会觉得新鲜,会觉得舒服。

When the environment changes, the brain will feel fresh and comfortable.

这个时候,虽然没有睡觉,但你会感觉“真的休息到了”。

At this time, although you are not sleeping, you will feel that you have "really rested".

这就是“换一个空间,换一个感觉”。

This is what it means to “change the space, change the feeling”.

我们也要学会让自己“放下”。

We also need to learn to let ourselves "let go".

有时候我们身体在休息,可是心里一直想着“我还有很多事没做”,

Sometimes our bodies are resting, but our minds are still thinking “I still have a lot of things to do”.

“我休息是不是太久了”,“别人都在努力,我是不是太懒了”。

"Have I rested for too long?", "Others are working hard, am I too lazy?"

这些想法会让我们休息得不安心,休息不安心,就等于没有休息。

These thoughts will make us restless, and if we rest restlessly, it is equivalent to not resting at all.

我们要告诉自己:“现在是我照顾自己的时间,我可以慢慢来。

We need to tell ourselves, “Now is my time to take care of myself, and I can take my time.

”给自己一点空间,一点时间,不要总是着急,不要总是比较。

"Give yourself some space, some time, don't always rush, don't always compare.

每个人都有自己的节奏,重要的是你有没有听见自己身体的声音。

Everyone has their own rhythm. What matters is whether you listen to the voice of your body.

真正好的休息,是让我们变得更温柔,更轻松,更有力气。

A truly good rest makes us gentler, more relaxed and stronger.

不是做多少事情,也不是躺多久,而是有没有认真地对待自己的感受。

It’s not about how much you do or how long you lie down, but whether you take your feelings seriously.

当我们开始学会和自己好好相处,我们就不再害怕累,也不再觉得越休息越疲惫,

When we begin to learn to get along well with ourselves, we will no longer be afraid of being tired, nor will we feel that the more we rest, the more tired we become.

而是可以慢慢找回内心的安静和平衡。

Instead, you can slowly regain your inner peace and balance.

当我们慢慢学会休息,学会放下,生活也会变得更简单。

When we slowly learn to rest and let go, life will become simpler.

有的人说:“我没有时间休息。

Some people say, “I don’t have time to rest.

”其实,休息不一定要很长时间,也不一定要特别安静的地方。

"In fact, rest does not necessarily have to be for a long time, nor does it have to be in a particularly quiet place.

我们可以在很短的时间里,让自己轻松一下。

We can relax ourselves for a short period of time.

比如在工作之间,闭上眼睛一分钟,深呼吸三次;比如在学习一小时后,

For example, between work, close your eyes for one minute and take three deep breaths; for example, after studying for an hour,

走到窗前看看外面的树,听一听鸟叫。

Go to the window and look at the trees outside and listen to the birds singing.

这些小小的动作,也是一种休息。

These small movements are also a form of rest.

不是一定要躺着,也不是一定要什么都不想,而是给自己一个停一停的机会。

You don't have to lie down or think about nothing, but give yourself a chance to stop.

在地铁上,在公交车上,也可以休息。

You can also take a rest on the subway or on the bus.

不是看手机,不是一直刷视频,而是放下眼睛,看一看窗外的阳光,看看别人走路的样子。

Don’t look at your phone or watch videos all the time. Instead, close your eyes, look at the sunshine outside the window, and watch how other people walk.

我们的大脑每天都要接受很多信息,有时候也需要“空白”的时间。

Our brain receives a lot of information every day, and sometimes it also needs some "blank" time.

就像白纸一样,有一点空,才可以写下新的东西。

Just like a blank piece of paper, only when there is a little space can you write new things.

如果整张纸都是字,那就没有地方可以写了。

If the entire sheet of paper were covered with words, there would be no room left to write.

我们的大脑也是这样,休息是为了给自己更多空间。

The same is true for our brains; resting is to give ourselves more space.

慢慢地,我们会发现,很多事情其实没有那么急。

Slowly, we will find that many things are not that urgent.

很多时候,是我们自己太着急。

Many times, we are too anxious.

我们想学好中文,想工作好,想变得更好,可是忘了照顾现在的自己。

We want to learn Chinese well, have a good job, and become better, but we forget to take care of ourselves now.

如果你每天都不休息,只是一直努力,身体会告诉你:“我不行了。

If you keep working hard every day without taking a break, your body will tell you, “I can’t do it anymore.

”所以,真正聪明的人,会知道什么时候该走,什么时候该停。

"So, a truly smart person will know when to move on and when to stop.

该努力的时候努力,该休息的时候,就安心休息。

Work hard when you should, and rest when you should.

不是懒,是会照顾自己,是爱自己。

It’s not about being lazy, it’s about taking care of yourself and loving yourself.

爱自己不是一件大事,是很多小事。

Loving yourself is not one big thing, it’s many small things.

早睡早起,吃一顿热饭,洗个舒服的澡,听一首安静的歌,和自己说一句“辛苦了”。

Go to bed early and get up early, eat a hot meal, take a comfortable bath, listen to a quiet song, and say "thank you for your hard work" to yourself.

这些小事每天做一点,你的身体会变好,你的心也会变得更温柔。

If you do a little of these little things every day, your body will get better and your heart will become gentler.

当你开始慢慢地照顾自己,你也会开始照顾别人,你的生活会更平和,

As you slowly start taking care of yourself, you will also start taking care of others and your life will become more peaceful.

你的语言也会更柔软。

Your language will also be softer.

你学中文的路也会走得更长,更远。

Your journey in learning Chinese will also go longer and further.

学习不是为了比别人快,而是让自己每天都前进一点点。

Learning is not about being faster than others, but about making yourself progress a little bit every day.

休息也是学习的一部分。

Rest is also part of learning.

一个会休息的人,也会学得更好。

A person who knows how to rest will also learn better.

让我们一起记住这个小小的道理:好好休息,是为了更好地前行。

Let us remember this little truth together: rest well so that we can move forward better.

每天给自己一个微笑,一句鼓励,一点安静的时间,这就是最好的开始。

Give yourself a smile, a word of encouragement, and a little quiet time every day. This is the best start.

很多人觉得自己累,是因为一直在做“应该做的事”,很少去做“喜欢的事”。

Many people feel tired because they are always doing “what they should do” and rarely do “what they like”.

每天早上起床,要上班,要学习,要照顾家人,要完成任务,这些都是“必须做的”。

Getting up every morning, going to work, studying, taking care of family, and completing tasks are all "must dos".

我们努力做完这些事,却忘了给自己一点快乐的时间。

We work so hard to get all these things done that we forget to give ourselves some time to be happy.

如果每天的生活只有压力,没有放松,我们的心会越来越紧,身体也越来越累。

If our daily life is filled with only stress and no relaxation, our hearts will become more and more tense and our bodies will become more and more tired.

所以,有时候,最好的休息,就是做一件让你开心的小事。

So, sometimes, the best rest is to do a small thing that makes you happy.

听歌、画画、看书、种花、喝一杯热水、散一次步,这些看起来很小,

Listening to music, drawing, reading, planting flowers, drinking a cup of hot water, taking a walk, these may seem small,

但会让我们慢慢找回笑容。

But it will slowly bring back our smiles.

有些人休息的时候,总想着“我还不够好”,“我应该更努力”,“我今天什么都没做”。

Some people, when they are resting, always think “I am not good enough”, “I should work harder”, “I didn’t do anything today”.

这种想法也会让我们觉得更累。

This kind of thinking can also make us feel more tired.

我们要学会接纳现在的自己。

We must learn to accept ourselves as we are now.

每个人都会有累的时候,都会有不想做事的时候。

Everyone has times when they feel tired and when they don’t want to do anything.

不是你不好,而是你需要一点时间。

It's not that you are not good enough, but that you need some time.

可以对自己说:“我已经很努力了,我可以慢下来。

You can say to yourself, “I’m working hard, I can slow down.

”当我们开始理解自己,我们也会变得更有力量。

"When we begin to understand ourselves, we become more powerful.

在学习中文的路上,我们也会有“累”的感觉。

On the road of learning Chinese, we will also feel "tired".

有时候记不住单词,有时候听不懂句子,有时候觉得说不好很难过。

Sometimes I can’t remember words, sometimes I can’t understand sentences, and sometimes I feel sad because I can’t speak well.

这些时候,不要着急,也不要放弃。

At these times, don't rush, and don't give up.

可以休息一下,听一首中文歌,看看一段中文小视频,不需要记,也不需要学,只是去听,

You can take a break, listen to a Chinese song, or watch a short Chinese video. You don’t need to remember or learn, just listen.

去感受语言的节奏和声音。

Get a feel for the rhythm and sound of the language.

慢慢地,你会发现,语言其实就在你身边,在你的生活里,在你放松的时候,

Slowly, you will find that language is actually around you, in your life, and when you relax.

也在你开心的时候。

Also when you are happy.

学习不只是写写读读,也是在生活中用心去看、去听、去说。

Learning is not just about writing and reading, it is also about watching, listening and speaking attentively in life.

当你放松的时候,你的大脑更容易记住东西。

Your brain is more likely to remember things when you're relaxed.

一个不紧张的你,会学得更好,也会更喜欢这门语言。

If you are less nervous, you will learn better and enjoy the language more.

所以,别忘了,休息的时候也是在学习。

So, don’t forget that you are also learning when you are resting.

我们学的不只是中文,更是怎样生活,怎样照顾自己,怎样和自己好好相处。

What we learn is not just Chinese, but also how to live, how to take care of ourselves, and how to get along well with ourselves.

当你开始用温柔的方式对待自己,你也会用温柔的语言说中文。

When you start treating yourself with gentleness, you will also speak Chinese with gentleness.

你的声音会更自然,你的表情会更放松,你的眼睛会更有光。

Your voice will sound more natural, your expression more relaxed, and your eyes brighter.

这时候的你,不只是一个语言学习者,更是一个懂得生活的人。

At this time, you are not only a language learner, but also a person who understands life.

希望你可以记住,真正的进步不是一直向前跑,而是在每一步里都找到平衡。

I hope you can remember that true progress is not about running forward all the time, but about finding balance in every step.

放慢脚步,也是一种成长。

Slowing down is also a kind of growth.

愿你在每一次休息中,都能重新找到力量,重新开始前行。

May you find strength again in every break and start moving forward again.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

休息

Meaning: to rest

Explanation: This verb is commonly used when talking about taking a break, relaxing, or sleeping. It's a basic HSK1 word that appears frequently in daily life.

Example from the text: 为什么休息以后,还是觉得很累?

力气

Meaning: strength; energy

Explanation: A common noun used to describe physical or mental energy. If someone says 没有力气, it means they feel weak or exhausted.

Example from the text: 休息应该让我们更有力气,对吧?

放松

Meaning: to relax

Explanation: This verb is used when you want to loosen up physically or mentally. It’s useful in both personal and professional conversations.

Example from the text: 我们觉得自己在休息,可是身体并没有真正放松。

深呼吸

Meaning: deep breathing

Explanation: A compound word made up of 深 (deep) and 呼吸 (to breathe). Doing 深呼吸 is a way to help the body and mind calm down.

Example from the text: 可以试着做几次深呼吸,慢慢地吸气,慢慢地呼气。

生物钟

Meaning: biological clock

Explanation: A slightly more advanced term (HSK4 level) referring to the body's internal clock that controls sleep and wake cycles.

Example from the text: 我们的身体有一个“生物钟”。

节奏

Meaning: rhythm; pace

Explanation: Can refer to musical rhythm or the pace of life and work. Useful in everyday conversation to talk about lifestyle or work balance.

Example from the text: 我们的身体和大脑都需要“平衡”,不是一直工作,也不是一直放松,而是要有一个好的节奏。

照顾自己

Meaning: to take care of oneself

Explanation: A practical phrase that combines 照顾 (to take care of) and 自己 (oneself). Encourages self-care and balance in daily life.

Example from the text: 我们要学会照顾自己,学会让自己舒服。

Nhận xét