🎙️ Podcast #34|How to overcome fear of speaking mistakes? – 如何克服说错的恐惧? | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #34|How to overcome fear of speaking mistakes? – 如何克服说错的恐惧? | Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到我们的中文学习频道!

Hello everyone, welcome to our Chinese learning channel!

今天我们要说一个很重要的话题:为什么说中文的时候,我们会觉得害怕?

Today we are going to talk about a very important topic: Why do we feel scared when speaking Chinese?

你有没有这样的感觉?

Do you ever feel this way?

当你想说中文的时候,心里很紧张,害怕说错,害怕别人听不懂你,害怕被笑。

When you want to speak Chinese, you feel nervous, afraid of making mistakes, afraid that others won’t understand you, and afraid of being laughed at.

其实,这种感觉很多人都有。

In fact, many people have this feeling.

特别是刚开始学中文的时候,我们的词不多,语法也还不熟,说话的时候很不自信。

Especially when we first started learning Chinese, we didn’t have many words, weren’t familiar with the grammar, and felt very unconfident when speaking.

我也有过这样的经验。

I have had this experience too.

刚开始学一门新语言,我常常不敢开口。

When I first started learning a new language, I was often afraid to speak.

我怕别人听不懂我说什么,也怕自己发音不好。

I am afraid that others may not understand what I say, and I am also afraid that my pronunciation is not good.

但是后来我发现,怕说错,其实是学习路上的一部分。

But later I discovered that the fear of making mistakes is actually part of the learning process.

如果我们不说,就永远不知道自己哪里不对;如果我们不试,就永远没有机会变好。

If we don’t speak up, we will never know what’s wrong with us; if we don’t try, we will never have the chance to get better.

今天的视频,我们一起来聊聊怎么面对这种“说错”的恐惧。

In today's video, let's talk about how to deal with the fear of "saying the wrong thing".

我们会讲一讲为什么我们会害怕说错,然后教大家一些简单的方法,

We will talk about why we are afraid of making mistakes, and then teach you some simple ways to

帮助你更勇敢地开口说中文。

Help you speak Chinese more courageously.

别担心,我们一步一步来,用最简单的词,最轻松的方式,让你在说中文的时候更有信心。

Don't worry, we will go step by step, using the simplest words and the easiest way to make you more confident when speaking Chinese.

准备好了吗?

Are you ready?

我们开始吧!

Let’s get started!

很多人学习中文的时候,不敢说话。

Many people are afraid to speak when learning Chinese.

他们觉得,自己说得不对,别人会笑他们。

They feel that if they say something wrong, others will laugh at them.

他们担心发音不好,语法不对,用词错误。

They worry about poor pronunciation, incorrect grammar, and wrong word choice.

其实,这种想法是正常的。

In fact, this kind of thinking is normal.

我们不是中国人,说错是很正常的。

We are not Chinese, so it is normal to make mistakes.

你想一想,小孩子学说话的时候,也会说错。

Think about it, children also make mistakes when they are learning to speak.

他们说“吃饭饭”“走走玩”,大家听了觉得可爱,不会觉得不好。

They say "eat, eat" and "let's go for a walk and play", and everyone thinks it's cute and doesn't think it's bad.

我们学中文的时候,也可以像小孩子一样,不怕错,多说多练。

When we learn Chinese, we can also be like children, not afraid of making mistakes, and speak and practice more.

有时候,我们怕说错,是因为我们想要完美。

Sometimes, we are afraid of saying something wrong because we want to be perfect.

我们觉得,一定要说对,才可以开口。

We feel that we must say the right thing before we can speak.

但是完美很难。

But perfection is hard.

说话不是考试,说错了,也不会有人扣分。

Speaking is not an exam. No one will deduct points if you make mistakes.

很多中国人听外国人说中文,会觉得很有趣,也会愿意帮助你。

Many Chinese people find it interesting to hear foreigners speak Chinese and are willing to help you.

只要你敢说,他们会慢慢听,慢慢理解你。

As long as you dare to speak, they will listen slowly and understand you slowly.

其实,说错不是坏事。

In fact, being wrong is not a bad thing.

说错了,我们才知道哪里不对。

Only when we say something wrong do we realize what is wrong.

下次我们就可以说得更好。

We can speak better next time.

每一个错误,都是一次学习的机会。

Every mistake is an opportunity to learn.

如果我们一直不说,只听不讲,那我们永远不会进步。

If we don’t speak and only listen without telling, we will never make progress.

语言不是用来考试的,是用来交流的。

Language is not for exams, it is for communication.

我们说中文,是为了和别人聊天,是为了生活、工作,不是为了完美。

We speak Chinese to chat with others, to live and work, not for perfection.

如果你真的很怕,可以先自己练习。

If you are really scared, you can practice on your own first.

你可以每天早上对着镜子说几句话,比如:“我今天很开心”,“我想喝咖啡”,

You can say a few words in front of the mirror every morning, such as: "I am very happy today", "I want to drink coffee",

“我要去学校”。

"I'm going to school."

你也可以用手机录下自己的声音,然后听一听,看看哪里可以更好。

You can also record your voice on your phone and listen to it to see if you can improve it.

这样做,你会越来越习惯听自己说中文,也会越来越有信心。

By doing this, you will become more and more accustomed to hearing yourself speak Chinese, and your confidence will increase.

你也可以写几个简单的句子,背下来,在需要的时候说出来。

You can also write a few simple sentences, memorize them, and speak them when needed.

比如,你去买东西时,可以先准备好:“这个多少钱?

For example, when you go shopping, you can prepare: "How much is this?

”“我要这个。

"I want this.

”“谢谢你。

""Thank you.

”这些句子用得很多,说多了,你会发现,自己越来越自然,不会紧张了。

"If you use these sentences frequently and say them more often, you will find that you will become more and more natural and less nervous.

不要总想着“我说错了怎么办”,你可以想一想,“我说出来了,我就进步了”。

Don’t always think about “what if I say something wrong”, you can think about “I have made progress by saying it”.

每一次开口说中文,都是一次成功。

Every time you speak Chinese, it is a success.

不管说对还是说错,你都在前进。

Whether you are right or wrong, you are moving forward.

学习语言,就像学骑自行车,一开始总是跌倒,但慢慢就会骑得很好。

Learning a language is like learning to ride a bicycle. You will always fall at the beginning, but you will gradually become good at it.

说中文也是一样,只要你不怕错,天天练,就一定能说得流利。

The same goes for speaking Chinese. As long as you are not afraid of making mistakes and practice every day, you will be able to speak fluently.

加油!

come on!

很多时候,我们的大脑会记住那些我们做错的事情。

Many times, our brains remember the things we did wrong.

你有没有发现,当你说错一句中文,下一次你会记得更清楚?

Have you ever noticed that when you make a mistake in saying something in Chinese, you remember it more clearly the next time?

这是因为大脑在帮助你学习。

This is because your brain is helping you learn.

科学家说,大脑喜欢“错误”,因为错误可以让我们更注意,让我们下次不再犯同样的错。

Scientists say that the brain likes "mistakes" because mistakes can make us more careful and prevent us from making the same mistake next time.

所以,不要怕错,说错一次,也许你就记住了一个新词,一个新句子。

So, don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Even if you make a mistake once, you may remember a new word or a new sentence.

我们可以用一些简单的方法来帮助自己。

There are some simple ways we can help ourselves.

比如,每次学习一个新词,你可以用它造句。

For example, every time you learn a new word, you can make sentences with it.

你可以写下来,也可以说出来。

You can write it down or speak it out.

比如你学了“喜欢”,你可以说“我喜欢中文”,“我喜欢猫”,“我喜欢吃米饭”。

For example, if you have learned the word “like”, you can say “I like Chinese”, “I like cats”, and “I like to eat rice”.

说多了,这个词就不会忘记了。

If you say it often, you won’t forget it.

再比如,你学了“昨天”,你可以说“我昨天去学校了”,“我昨天很累”,

For example, if you have learned "yesterday", you can say "I went to school yesterday", "I was very tired yesterday",

“我昨天吃了面条”。

“I ate noodles yesterday.”

这样练习,大脑会慢慢记住这些词和句子。

By practicing like this, your brain will slowly remember these words and sentences.

有的人觉得,只有说得完美才可以和别人说话。

Some people think that they can only talk to others if they speak perfectly.

其实不是这样。

Actually, it’s not like that.

很多中国人说英语的时候,也会有口音,也会说错词,但是他们不怕。

Many Chinese people have accents and make mistakes when speaking English, but they are not afraid.

他们敢说,所以英语越来越好。

They dare to speak, so their English is getting better and better.

我们学中文,也要有这样的心态。

We should also have this mentality when learning Chinese.

不要因为说错了就不说。

Don't keep silent just because you said it wrong.

越是害怕,越不敢开口。

The more afraid you are, the less you dare to speak.

你说的每一句话,都是你自己的中文。

Every word you say is your own Chinese.

就算不完美,也是进步。

Even if it's not perfect, it's progress.

有时候,我们会担心别人听不懂我们说什么。

Sometimes, we worry that others may not understand what we say.

其实,只要你说得慢一点,用简单的词,多用手势、表情,别人是可以明白的。

In fact, as long as you speak slowly, use simple words, and use more gestures and expressions, others will be able to understand you.

如果你真的说错了,也没关系。

If you really said it wrong, that's okay.

你可以笑一笑,然后再说一遍,换一个简单的说法。

You can laugh and then say it again in a simpler way.

别人会看到你在努力,他们会理解你,也会鼓励你。

Others will see that you are working hard, they will understand you, and they will encourage you.

还有一个好方法,就是多听多说。

Another good way is to listen more and speak more.

你可以看中文视频,听中文歌,听中文广播。

You can watch Chinese videos, listen to Chinese songs, and listen to Chinese radio.

你也可以跟着说,一边听一边学。

You can also follow along and learn as you listen.

你不需要每个词都懂,你只要多听,让耳朵习惯中文的声音。

You don't need to understand every word, you just need to listen more and get your ears used to the sound of Chinese.

然后慢慢地,你的口语也会变好。

Then slowly, your spoken English will get better.

说中文,就像游泳,不跳进水里,是学不会的。

Speaking Chinese is like swimming. You can’t learn it unless you jump into the water.

你要跳进去,多练习,才会说得越来越好。

You have to jump in and practice more, then you will get better and better at speaking.

不要害怕,继续说,加油!

Don't be afraid, keep going, come on!

如果你想更有信心说中文,可以先给自己一个安全的练习环境。

If you want to become more confident speaking Chinese, start by creating a safe environment for yourself to practice.

你可以在家练习,不用担心别人听见。

You can practice at home without worrying about others hearing you.

每天早上或晚上,找五分钟,说一说你今天做了什么,或者你明天想做什么。

Take five minutes every morning or evening to talk about what you did today or what you want to do tomorrow.

比如:“我今天七点起床。

For example: “I got up at 7 o’clock today.

我吃了米饭和鸡蛋。

I ate rice and eggs.

我去了学校。

I went to school.

我很累。

I am very tired.

”这些话很简单,但是说多了,你会觉得说中文越来越轻松。

"These words are simple, but if you say them more often, you will find speaking Chinese easier and easier.

你也可以对自己说话,走路的时候、洗衣服的时候、做饭的时候,都可以说几句中文。

You can also talk to yourself. You can speak a few words in Chinese while walking, washing clothes, or cooking.

你可以说:“今天很热。

You could say, "It's very hot today.

”“我想喝水。

"I want to drink some water.

”“我要去超市。

"I'm going to the supermarket.

”这样一边做事一边说话,大脑会慢慢习惯用中文表达。

By doing things and talking at the same time, your brain will gradually get used to expressing yourself in Chinese.

还有一个办法,就是录音。

Another way is to record.

你可以用手机录下自己说中文,然后听一听。

You can use your phone to record yourself speaking Chinese and then listen to it.

如果你发现有的词说得不好,就记下来,下次多练几遍。

If you find that you don't pronounce some words well, write them down and practice them more next time.

你也可以和朋友一起录音,然后互相听一听,给一些建议。

You can also record with a friend, then listen to each other and give each other some suggestions.

这种练习不需要很长时间,每天五分钟就可以了。

This practice doesn't need to be long, five minutes a day is enough.

有些人喜欢和朋友一起练习。

Some people like to practice with friends.

你可以找一个也在学中文的朋友,一起练习。

You can find a friend who is also learning Chinese and practice together.

你们可以说今天做了什么,或者一起看一个简单的中文视频,然后说说你听到了什么。

You can talk about what you did today, or watch a simple Chinese video together and talk about what you heard.

这样不但可以练说话,还可以练听力。

This not only allows you to practice speaking, but also listening.

你还可以试着写日记。

You could also try keeping a journal.

每天写三四句话就可以,比如“今天我很高兴。

Just write three or four sentences a day, such as "I am very happy today.

天气很好。

The weather is very good.

我吃了面条。

I ate noodles.

”写完后读出来,这样你就又练了写,也练了说。

"After you finish writing, read it out loud. This way you will practice both writing and speaking.

我们说中文的时候,有时候会忘记词,不知道怎么表达,这时候不要着急。

When we speak Chinese, we sometimes forget words and don’t know how to express ourselves. Don’t worry at this time.

你可以用“这个、那个、就是、然后”等等这样的词来帮你想一想。

You can use words like "this, that, that is, and then" to help you think.

这些词可以让你有时间思考,也不会中断你说话。

These words give you time to think and don't interrupt your speech.

比如你说:“我今天去……那个地方,就是买东西的地方。

For example, you say, "Today I went to...that place, where I buy things.

”别人听了也会懂你说的是“超市”。

Others will understand that you are talking about "supermarket".

你也可以准备一些常用的句子,每天早上读一遍,比如“你好,我想要一个包子。

You can also prepare some common sentences and read them every morning, such as "Hello, I want a bun.

”“请问,这个怎么说?

"Excuse me, how do you say this?

”“我听不懂,可以慢一点吗?

"I don't understand, can you speak slower?

”这些句子很实用,用得多了,就会说得快,说得自然,不再害怕说错了。

"These sentences are very practical. If you use them more often, you will be able to speak them quickly and naturally, and you will no longer be afraid of making mistakes.

每次你勇敢地开口说中文,就是在变得更厉害。

Every time you speak Chinese bravely, you become more powerful.

慢慢地,你会发现,说错并不可怕,可怕的是一直不说。

Slowly, you will find that it is not terrible to say something wrong, what is terrible is not saying it at all.

练习让我们更好,说出来,我们就赢了。

Practice makes us better, speak up and we win.

继续加油,你可以的!

Keep going, you can do it!

很多时候,我们害怕说错,是因为我们把“说错”看得太严重了。

Many times, we are afraid of saying something wrong because we take saying something wrong too seriously.

我们觉得,说错了就是不好,就是失败。

We feel that if we say something wrong, it’s bad and it’s a failure.

其实不是这样。

Actually, it’s not like that.

说错只是一个小问题,不是大问题。

Saying the wrong thing is just a small problem, not a big one.

学习语言的人都会说错,不只是你一个人。

Everyone who learns a language makes mistakes; you're not alone.

你说错了,不代表你不好,反而说明你在学习,你在进步。

If you say something wrong, it doesn’t mean you are bad. Instead, it means you are learning and making progress.

你可以换一个想法来看“错误”。

You can look at "errors" from a different perspective.

比如,你可以想一想:每次说错,我就学到一个新东西;每次说错,我就记得更清楚。

For example, you can think about this: every time I make a mistake, I learn something new; every time I make a mistake, I remember it more clearly.

错误是我们学习的一部分,是我们的老师。

Mistakes are part of our learning and are our teachers.

如果没有错,我们怎么知道哪里不对呢?

If there is nothing wrong, how do we know what is wrong?

错了才有机会改,改了才有机会进步。

Only when you make a mistake will you have the opportunity to correct it, and only when you correct it will you have the opportunity to make progress.

我们也可以学一学小孩子的样子。

We can also learn from the behavior of children.

小孩子说话的时候,从来不怕说错。

When children speak, they are never afraid of making mistakes.

他们说得很慢,也常常说错,但是他们还是一直说。

They speak slowly and often make mistakes, but they keep talking.

他们不会因为别人笑,就不说了。

They won't stop talking just because others laugh.

他们说着说着,就说得好了。

As they talked, they got along well.

我们学习中文,也要像他们一样,不怕错,多说多练。

When we learn Chinese, we should also be like them, not be afraid of making mistakes, speak and practice more.

有时候,我们对自己要求太高。

Sometimes, we ask too much of ourselves.

我们觉得,要说得像中国人一样才行。

We feel that we have to speak like a Chinese.

可是我们不是中国人,我们在学中文,不需要完美。

But we are not Chinese, we are learning Chinese and there is no need for perfection.

我们只要可以表达自己的意思,就已经很棒了。

As long as we can express ourselves, it's great.

慢慢来,一天比一天好,这样就够了。

Take it slow, get better day by day, that's enough.

你也可以给自己鼓励。

You can also give yourself encouragement.

每天练习以后,给自己说一句“我今天做得不错”。

After practicing every day, say to yourself, "I did a good job today."

不管说对说错,你都努力了。

Whether you are right or wrong, you have tried your best.

你可以记下你学会的新词,或者你说过的一句话。

You can write down new words you learn, or sentences you say.

慢慢地,你会看到自己在进步。

Slowly, you will see yourself improving.

一个月以后,两个月以后,你回头看,就会发现自己比以前说得多,说得好了。

After a month or two, when you look back, you will find that you speak more and better than before.

还有一个办法,就是不要总想着别人怎么看你。

Another way is to stop thinking about what others think of you.

很多时候,我们怕说错,是因为怕别人笑我们。

Many times, we are afraid of saying something wrong because we are afraid that others will laugh at us.

可是大部分人,其实不会笑你。

But most people won't laugh at you.

很多中国人看到你说中文,会很高兴。

Many Chinese people would be happy to see you speak Chinese.

他们知道中文不容易,也知道你很努力。

They know that learning Chinese is not easy, and they also know that you work hard.

他们会帮你,不会笑你。

They will help you, not laugh at you.

你可以告诉自己:我学中文是为了自己,不是为了别人。

You can tell yourself: I learn Chinese for myself, not for others.

我要学好,是因为我想用中文去看世界、交朋友、了解文化。

I want to learn Chinese well because I want to use Chinese to see the world, make friends and understand culture.

如果我一直不说,我就不能进步。

If I keep silent, I won't make progress.

所以,从今天开始,我要勇敢说,不怕错。

So, starting today, I will speak bravely and not be afraid of being wrong.

只要我坚持,总有一天,我会说得很好。

As long as I persist, one day I will be able to speak it well.

一步一步来,说中文会越来越容易,越来越开心。

Take it step by step, and speaking Chinese will become easier and more enjoyable.

你已经很棒了,请继续努力。

You are already great, please keep up the good work.

有时候我们想说中文,可是心里很紧张,脑子一片空白,不知道说什么。

Sometimes we want to speak Chinese, but we feel nervous, our minds go blank, and we don’t know what to say.

这种时候,可以用一些小方法,让自己放松一下。

At this time, you can use some small methods to relax yourself.

比如你可以先深呼吸三次,慢慢地吸气,慢慢地呼气。

For example, you can take three deep breaths, inhale slowly, and exhale slowly.

这样可以让心跳慢一点,让身体安静下来。

This can slow your heart rate and calm your body.

你也可以闭上眼睛,想一想你会说的中文句子,

You can also close your eyes and think about the Chinese sentences you can say.

比如“我没问题”“我可以的”“我想说中文”。

For example, "I have no problem", "I can do it", "I want to speak Chinese".

这些话可以让你更有信心。

These words can give you more confidence.

开始说话的时候,不需要说太长的句子。

When you start speaking, you don't need to speak in long sentences.

你可以先准备几个你会说的句子,比如“我叫小明”“我喜欢吃饭”“我今天很高兴”。

You can prepare a few sentences that you can say, such as "My name is Xiao Ming", "I like to eat", and "I am very happy today".

这些句子简单,但是很实用。

These sentences are simple but very practical.

说完这些以后,你可以慢慢加一些新词,比如说“我今天吃了米饭,很好吃”。

After saying this, you can slowly add some new words, such as "I ate rice today and it was delicious."

慢慢地,你会发现你能说更多,不会怕了。

Slowly, you will find that you can speak more and you will not be afraid.

在说中文的时候,你可以用一些“连接词”来帮你想下一句。

When speaking Chinese, you can use some "connecting words" to help you think of the next sentence.

比如你可以用“然后”“但是”“所以”“我觉得”等等。

For example, you can use "then", "but", "so", "I think", etc.

比如你说:“我今天很累,然后我去喝咖啡。

For example, you say, “I’m tired today, so I’m going to have coffee.

”这样一句话就有两个想法。

” Such a sentence has two ideas.

你可以一直用这些词,把很多简单的句子连在一起,说出更多的内容。

You can keep using these words to string together many simple sentences and say more.

还有一个好方法,就是准备几个你最熟悉的主题,

Another good way is to prepare a few topics that you are most familiar with.

比如“我的家人”“我的一天”“我最喜欢的食物”。

For example, “my family,” “my day,” and “my favorite food.”

你可以每天练习一个主题,说五分钟。

You can practice one topic every day and speak about it for five minutes.

说的时候不要怕错,不要停下来想语法。

Don't be afraid of making mistakes when speaking, and don't stop to think about grammar.

先把想说的话说出来,错了没关系,等说完以后再去改。

Say what you want to say first. It doesn’t matter if you are wrong. You can correct it after you have finished speaking.

如果你真的很害怕,可以先在脑子里说一遍,然后小声地说一遍,再慢慢大声说出来。

If you're really scared, say it in your head first, then quietly, and then slowly say it out loud.

这样大脑会觉得你已经练过了,不会那么紧张。

This way your brain will think you have practiced before and you won't be so nervous.

你也可以对着镜子练习,看着自己的眼睛说话,这样会让你更自信。

You can also practice in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes when you speak to help you feel more confident.

你还可以写一个小小的“中文计划表”,每天写一句话,每天说一个句子,

You can also write a small "Chinese planner", write a sentence every day, speak a sentence every day,

每天学一个新词。

Learn a new word every day.

时间不需要多,一天五分钟也可以。

It doesn't take a lot of time, five minutes a day is enough.

只要你每天做一点点,你的中文就会一天比一天好,说话的时候也不会那么怕了。

As long as you do a little bit every day, your Chinese will get better day by day, and you won’t be so afraid when speaking.

每个人学习语言的路都不一样,但是每个人都会遇到“说错”的问题。

Everyone’s path to language learning is different, but everyone encounters the problem of “speaking wrongly”.

我们不能让这个问题变成一个大石头,压在我们心里。

We cannot let this problem become a huge stone weighing on our hearts.

我们要一点一点把它搬走,用勇气、练习和微笑去面对它。

We have to move it away little by little, facing it with courage, practice and a smile.

你一定可以做到,相信自己,继续说下去。

You can do it, believe in yourself, keep talking.

每个人都有害怕说错的时候,不只是学中文的人,连中国人自己学英语、学别的语言时,

Everyone is afraid of making mistakes sometimes, not just those who learn Chinese, but even Chinese people themselves when they learn English or other languages.

也会有同样的感觉。

It will feel the same way.

所以你不是一个人,你的害怕是正常的。

So you are not alone, and your fear is normal.

我们可以慢慢改变这种感觉。

We can slowly change this feeling.

你可以告诉自己:说中文不是比赛,没有对手,也没有评委。

You can tell yourself: speaking Chinese is not a competition, there are no opponents and no judges.

说得好,不是最重要的;敢说,就是第一步。

Speaking well is not the most important thing; having the courage to speak is the first step.

你可以想一想,每次你开口说中文,不管说得好不好,你都比昨天更勇敢了。

Think about it: every time you speak Chinese, no matter how well you speak it, you are braver than yesterday.

你可以记住每一次成功的经历,比如今天我说了一句话,别人听懂了;

You can remember every successful experience, for example, today I said something and others understood it;

今天我和朋友聊了五分钟;今天我用中文问了一个问题。

Today I chatted with my friend for five minutes; today I asked a question in Chinese.

把这些小小的进步写下来,每天看一看,你会觉得自己真的在变好。

Write down these small improvements and look at them every day, and you will feel that you are really getting better.

我们学中文,不是为了考试,而是为了可以用这门语言做更多的事情。

We learn Chinese not for exams, but so that we can do more with this language.

比如,你可以用中文交朋友、旅行、工作、看电影、听歌。

For example, you can use Chinese to make friends, travel, work, watch movies, and listen to music.

这些事情都很有趣。

These things are all very interesting.

你想一想,如果你因为怕说错就一直不说,那你就不能用中文做这些好玩的事。

Think about it, if you don’t speak for fear of making mistakes, you won’t be able to do all these fun things in Chinese.

所以说错一点没关系,只要你能说出来,就是成功。

So it doesn’t matter if you make some mistakes, as long as you can say it, you are successful.

在学习的路上,我们会遇到很多困难,不只是说话。

On the road of learning, we will encounter many difficulties, not just speaking.

可能有时候听不懂,可能有时候记不住,可能有时候觉得太累了。

Sometimes you may not understand, sometimes you may not remember, sometimes you may feel too tired.

可是没关系,这些都是每个人都会有的过程。

But it doesn’t matter, these are processes that everyone goes through.

你只要每天坚持学一点,说一点,做一点,就一定会越来越好。

As long as you keep learning a little, speaking a little, and doing a little every day, you will definitely get better and better.

有时候你觉得自己说得不好,是因为你总是和别人比较。

Sometimes you feel that you don’t speak well because you are always comparing yourself with others.

你看到别人说得快,说得多,你就觉得自己不行。

When you see others speaking fast and a lot, you feel that you are not as good as them.

其实,每个人的学习时间不一样,有的人已经学了两年,有的人才学两个月。

In fact, everyone’s learning time is different. Some people have been studying for two years, while others have only been studying for two months.

你只要比昨天的自己更好就可以了,不需要和别人比。

You just need to be better than you were yesterday, there is no need to compare yourself with others.

如果你觉得累了,你也可以休息一下,听听中文歌,看看中文动画片,做一些轻松的事,

If you feel tired, you can also take a break, listen to Chinese songs, watch Chinese cartoons, or do something relaxing.

也是在学习。

Also learning.

学习不是一条直线,有时候快,有时候慢,有时候停下来也是一种方法。

Learning is not a straight line. Sometimes it is fast, sometimes it is slow, and sometimes stopping is also a method.

最重要的是,你要相信自己可以做好。

The most important thing is that you believe that you can do it.

你已经开始说中文了,这就是很大的成功了。

You have started speaking Chinese, which is a great success.

从第一句话开始,你就已经在前进了。

From the first sentence, you are already moving forward.

不要怕别人笑你,不要怕说错,只要你不放弃,中文就会变得越来越简单,越来越有趣。

Don’t be afraid of being laughed at or making mistakes. As long as you don’t give up, Chinese will become easier and more interesting.

请继续说下去,你的每一句中文,都是你努力的结果。

Please keep speaking. Every sentence you speak in Chinese is the result of your hard work.

你已经走得很远了,未来还会更好。

You've come a long way, and the future is even better.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

说错

Meaning: Say something wrong / Make a mistake while speaking

Explanation: This verb phrase is made of “说” (to speak) and “错” (wrong). It’s commonly used when you make a mistake in your speech. In the podcast, it reflects a common fear among learners—making mistakes while speaking Mandarin.

Example from the text: 其实,说错不是坏事。

害怕

Meaning: To be afraid

Explanation: This word expresses fear or anxiety. In the podcast, it's used to describe the fear of speaking Chinese incorrectly.

Example from the text: 我们会讲一讲为什么我们会害怕说错。

完美

Meaning: Perfect

Explanation: Learners often want to speak perfectly. This word describes that perfection. But the podcast encourages learners to let go of this mindset and focus on communication instead.

Example from the text: 有时候,我们怕说错,是因为我们想要完美。

机会

Meaning: Opportunity

Explanation: This noun means a chance to do something. In the podcast, making mistakes is described as an opportunity to improve.

Example from the text: 每一个错误,都是一次学习的机会。

进步

Meaning: Progress / Improvement

Explanation: This word encourages learners to see small improvements each day. The podcast reminds us that every sentence spoken—right or wrong—is progress.

Example from the text: 每一次开口说中文,都是一次成功。不管说对还是说错,你都在前进。

Nhận xét