🎙️ Podcast #44|Fast Food + HSK Students: Not So Hard to Learn! | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #44|Fast Food + HSK Students: Not So Hard to Learn! Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,我是李明,欢迎收听“Learn Chinese Podcast”。

Hello everyone, I’m Li Ming, and welcome to “Learn Chinese Podcast.”

在这里,我们一起学中文,用简单的词语和句子,让学习变得轻松和有趣。

Here, we learn Chinese together, using simple words and sentences to make learning easy and fun.

今天我们要学习一个很常见的话题,就是“快餐 kuàicān”。

Today we are going to learn a very common topic, which is "fast food kuàicān".

快餐的意思是吃的东西很快做好,也可以很快吃完。

Fast food means food that is prepared quickly and eaten quickly.

在中国,很多人喜欢快餐,因为它方便,也有很多选择。

In China, many people like fast food because it is convenient and there are many choices.

今天我们就一起来认识一些关于快餐的中文词语和表达。

Today we will learn some Chinese words and expressions related to fast food.

快餐在中国非常常见,在大城市和小城市都可以看到。

Fast food is very common in China and can be found in both large and small cities.

快餐的种类很多,有中式快餐,也有西式快餐。

There are many types of fast food, including Chinese fast food and Western fast food.

中式快餐有饺子、包子、炒饭、面条、米饭加蔬菜和肉。

Chinese fast food includes dumplings, buns, fried rice, noodles, and rice with vegetables and meat.

饺子和包子很受欢迎,人们早上常常买几个包子或者一碗豆浆就开始一天。

Dumplings and steamed buns are very popular, and people often buy a few steamed buns or a bowl of soy milk in the morning to start the day.

中午的时候,很多上班的人会去快餐店买炒饭或者面条,因为又快又方便。

At noon, many office workers go to fast food restaurants to buy fried rice or noodles because it is quick and convenient.

炒饭里面有米饭、鸡蛋、胡萝卜,有时候还有火腿或者青豆。

Fried rice contains rice, eggs, carrots, and sometimes ham or green beans.

这样的一份饭不贵,也很容易吃饱。

A meal like this is not expensive and is easy to fill you up.

面条也是很多人喜欢的快餐,热乎乎的一碗面,加上一些青菜和肉片,就很好吃。

Noodles are also a fast food that many people like. A bowl of hot noodles with some vegetables and meat slices is delicious.

除了中式快餐,在中国也可以看到很多西式快餐。

In addition to Chinese fast food, you can also see a lot of Western fast food in China.

比如汉堡、薯条、炸鸡。

For example, hamburgers, French fries, and fried chicken.

这些快餐在大城市特别多,年轻人和学生都很喜欢。

These fast foods are especially popular in big cities and are very popular among young people and students.

有时候朋友们会一起去吃汉堡,喝一杯可乐,聊聊天。

Sometimes friends would go out together to eat burgers, drink a Coke and chat.

虽然这些快餐味道很好,但是吃多了对身体不太好,所以大家不会每天都吃。

Although these fast foods taste good, eating too much is not good for your health, so people don’t eat them every day.

很多人喜欢把中式快餐和西式快餐一起吃,比如一份米饭加一块炸鸡,这样又有中国味道,

Many people like to eat Chinese fast food and Western fast food together, such as a plate of rice with a piece of fried chicken, which has a Chinese flavor.

又有外国味道。

It has a foreign flavor.

在中国,还有一个很重要的快餐文化,就是外卖。

In China, there is another very important fast food culture, which is takeout.

外卖的意思是打电话或者在手机上点餐,然后快餐店的人把食物送到家里或者办公室。

Takeout means ordering food by phone or on your mobile phone, and then the fast food restaurant delivers the food to your home or office.

外卖非常方便,不用出门就能吃到喜欢的饭菜。

Takeout is very convenient, and you can eat your favorite meals without leaving home.

很多学生和年轻人下班后不想做饭,就会点外卖。

Many students and young people don’t want to cook after get off work, so they order takeout.

外卖有中式的,也有西式的,还有很多饮料和甜点。

There are both Chinese and Western takeout options, as well as a variety of drinks and desserts.

因为外卖很快,有时候二十分钟就送到,所以特别受欢迎。

Because takeout is fast, sometimes delivered in twenty minutes, it is very popular.

快餐店在中国的街头非常常见,大街小巷都有。

Fast food restaurants are very common on the streets of China, and can be found in every high street and alley.

小店里常常有热气腾腾的面条和包子,大店里有各种套餐,可以选择米饭、蔬菜、肉,

Small shops often have steaming hot noodles and buns, while large shops have a variety of set meals, where you can choose rice, vegetables, and meat.

还有汤。

And soup.

人们走进快餐店,点一份饭菜,几分钟就可以吃到,很节省时间。

People walk into a fast food restaurant, order a meal, and have it ready in a few minutes, which saves a lot of time.

快餐不仅适合一个人吃,也适合和朋友一起吃。

Fast food is not only suitable for eating alone, but also for eating with friends.

大家可以点很多不同的东西,互相分享,气氛很热闹。

Everyone can order a lot of different things and share with each other, and the atmosphere is very lively.

快餐虽然简单,但它在中国人的生活里很重要。

Although fast food is simple, it plays an important role in Chinese people's lives.

工作的人、学生、家庭主妇都可能会吃快餐。

Working people, students, and housewives may all eat fast food.

快餐给人们带来方便,也让生活节奏更快。

Fast food brings convenience to people, but also makes the pace of life faster.

在中国的大街上,你可以看到很多人拿着快餐走路,有的人在公园里吃,

On the streets of China, you can see many people walking with fast food in their hands, and some people eating in the park.

有的人在车站等车的时候吃。

Some people eat while waiting for the bus at the station.

快餐已经成为现代生活的一部分。

Fast food has become a part of modern life.

通过学习快餐这个话题,我们不仅学到了一些新词语,也可以更好地理解中国的生活。

By studying the topic of fast food, we not only learned some new words, but also gained a better understanding of life in China.

快餐和人们的日常很近,它告诉我们中国人是怎么安排自己的吃饭时间的。

Fast food is very close to people's daily life. It tells us how Chinese people arrange their meal times.

下次你来到中国,不妨去尝一尝这些快餐,感受一下中国的味道。

Next time you come to China, you might as well try these fast foods and experience the taste of China.

在中国,人们吃快餐的时候,也常常注意价格和味道。

In China, when people eat fast food, they often pay attention to the price and taste.

快餐一般不贵,一份炒饭或者一碗面条,大概十块到二十块人民币就可以吃饱。

Fast food is generally not expensive. A plate of fried rice or a bowl of noodles will fill you up for about ten to twenty RMB.

如果是在大城市的快餐连锁店,比如麦当劳或者肯德基,价格会高一些,但环境更干净,

If you go to a fast food chain in a big city, such as McDonald's or KFC, the price will be higher, but the environment will be cleaner.

地方也更大。

The place is also bigger.

对很多年轻人来说,去这些快餐店不仅是吃饭,也是休息和放松的时间。

For many young people, going to these fast food restaurants is not only a place to eat, but also a time to rest and relax.

有时候他们带着书或者电脑,在快餐店里一边吃饭一边学习或者工作。

Sometimes they bring books or computers and study or work while eating in fast food restaurants.

中国的快餐店种类非常多,不同地方的快餐也有不同的特色。

There are many types of fast food restaurants in China, and fast food in different places has different characteristics.

比如在北方,常见的是饺子和面条,热腾腾的一大碗面条,加一点辣椒和蒜,非常有味道。

For example, in the north, dumplings and noodles are common. A big bowl of hot noodles with a little chili and garlic is very flavorful.

在南方,人们喜欢米饭套餐,一盘米饭配上几样小菜,常常有青菜、豆腐、鸡肉或者鱼肉,

In the south, people like rice set meals, which are a plate of rice with a few side dishes, often vegetables, tofu, chicken or fish.

既方便又健康。

Convenient and healthy.

在沿海城市,快餐里会有很多海鲜,比如鱼、虾、贝类,这些都是很受欢迎的选择。

In coastal cities, fast food often features seafood such as fish, shrimp, and shellfish, which are popular choices.

除了传统的快餐,现在很多城市还有新的快餐形式。

In addition to traditional fast food, many cities now have new forms of fast food.

比如“自助快餐”,顾客可以自己拿盘子,选择喜欢的菜,每样菜都有价格,

For example, in "self-service fast food", customers can take their own plates and choose the dishes they like. Each dish has a price.

最后一起结账。

Finally, we checked out together.

这种方式很自由,可以选择多一些蔬菜,少一些肉,也可以多吃一点米饭,或者只喝汤。

This method is very flexible. You can choose to have more vegetables and less meat, eat more rice, or just drink soup.

还有一种是“盒饭”,也叫“便当”,通常一个饭盒里有米饭和三四样菜,

Another type is "boxed lunch", also called "bento", which usually contains rice and three or four dishes.

很适合带去学校或者公司。

Very suitable for taking to school or company.

快餐不仅在街上很常见,在学校和公司里也很重要。

Fast food is not only common on the streets, but also important in schools and companies.

很多大学里都有食堂,食堂里的饭菜其实就是快餐。

Many universities have cafeterias, and the food in the cafeterias is actually fast food.

学生只需要拿餐盘,排队选择,几分钟就能吃到。

Students only need to take a tray, line up and make their choice, and they can eat in a few minutes.

公司附近也常常有快餐店,中午的时候很多上班族都会过去,十几分钟就能解决午饭问题。

There are often fast food restaurants near the company. Many office workers go there at noon and can finish their lunch problem in just ten minutes.

快餐帮助人们在忙碌的生活中节省时间,这也是它越来越受欢迎的原因。

Fast food helps people save time in their busy lives, which is why it is becoming increasingly popular.

不过,快餐也有一些问题。

However, fast food also has some problems.

比如,有些快餐太油太咸,吃多了对身体不好。

For example, some fast foods are too oily and salty, and eating too much is bad for your health.

有的人喜欢吃炸鸡和薯条,但是吃得太多容易发胖。

Some people like to eat fried chicken and French fries, but eating too much can easily lead to weight gain.

还有一些饮料,比如可乐、奶茶,虽然味道好,但糖分太高,不适合天天喝。

There are also some drinks, such as cola and milk tea, which taste good but are too high in sugar and are not suitable for daily drinking.

很多医生会提醒大家要少吃快餐,多吃水果和蔬菜,这样才会更健康。

Many doctors remind people to eat less fast food and more fruits and vegetables, which will be healthier.

现在在中国,也有很多快餐店开始推出“健康套餐”,比如用蒸的鱼、烤的鸡肉,

Now in China, many fast food restaurants have started to launch "healthy meal packages", such as steamed fish and grilled chicken.

配上新鲜的蔬菜和汤,让快餐变得更营养。

Pair it with fresh vegetables and soup to make fast food more nutritious.

快餐已经走进中国人的日常生活,从早晨的包子豆浆,到中午的炒饭面条,

Fast food has entered the daily life of Chinese people, from steamed buns and soy milk in the morning to fried rice and noodles at noon.

再到晚上的外卖和汉堡,人们每天都会和快餐接触。

From takeout and burgers in the evening, people come into contact with fast food every day.

它不仅是一种食物,也是一种生活方式。

It's not just a food, it's a lifestyle.

快餐让生活更快,也让吃饭更方便。

Fast food makes life faster and eating more convenient.

学习这些和快餐有关的词语,可以帮助我们更好地了解中国人的生活习惯。

Learning these fast food related words can help us better understand the living habits of Chinese people.

很多人在点快餐的时候会用一些很常见的词语和句子,这些词语很简单,也很好用。

Many people use some very common words and sentences when ordering fast food. These words are simple and easy to use.

比如说,“我要一个包子”,意思是顾客想要一个包子。

For example, "I want a bun" means the customer wants a bun.

“我想吃炒饭”,就是表达自己想吃炒饭。

"I want to eat fried rice" means that you want to eat fried rice.

“来一碗面条”,也可以直接说“来一份炒饭”。

"Give me a bowl of noodles" or you can just say "Give me a plate of fried rice".

这些句子都很短,很容易学。

These sentences are short and easy to learn.

除了点菜,人们也会问价格,可以说“这个多少钱?

Besides ordering food, people also ask about prices, such as “How much is this?

如果觉得太贵,可以说“有便宜的吗?

If it's too expensive, you can say "Is there anything cheaper?

这些都是在快餐店里常常会听到的话。

These are phrases you often hear in fast food restaurants.

快餐店里的菜单一般很清楚,上面有菜的名字,也有价格。

The menus in fast food restaurants are usually very clear, with the names of the dishes and their prices.

有时候菜单上还会有图片,顾客一看就明白。

Sometimes there are pictures on the menu so customers can understand what it means at a glance.

有的顾客不太会说很多话,只需要指一指图片,然后说“我要这个”,服务员就能明白。

Some customers don’t talk much and just need to point at the picture and say “I want this” and the waiter will understand.

学习这些简单的表达,可以让我们在快餐店里更方便。

Learning these simple expressions can make it more convenient for us to go to fast food restaurants.

在快餐店吃饭的时候,人们也会常常说“打包”。

When eating at a fast food restaurant, people often ask for takeaway food.

“打包”的意思是把吃不完的饭菜带回家。

"Takeaway" means taking home any leftover food.

有的人中午点了一份炒饭,吃了一半,另一半可以打包回家,晚上再吃。

Some people order a plate of fried rice at noon, eat half of it, and take the other half home to eat in the evening.

还有一种情况是“外卖”,这个词已经非常流行了。

Another situation is "takeout", which has become very popular.

很多年轻人用手机点外卖,可以说“我要点外卖”,意思是要让人送饭过来。

Many young people use their mobile phones to order takeout. They can say "I want to order takeout", which means they want someone to deliver the food.

在中国,快餐不仅仅是食物,还和日常生活的节奏有关。

In China, fast food is not just about food, it is also related to the rhythm of daily life.

人们早上去上班,上学,时间很紧,来不及做饭,所以会买快餐。

People go to work or school in the morning and are short on time. They don’t have time to cook, so they buy fast food.

比如在路上买一杯豆浆,一个包子,边走边吃。

For example, buy a cup of soy milk and a bun on the road and eat while walking.

中午时间短,快餐就变得非常重要,因为它能在几分钟内解决吃饭问题。

As lunch time is short, fast food becomes very important because it can solve the problem of eating in just a few minutes.

晚上很多人下班很晚,也不想再做饭,于是就会点一份快餐的外卖。

Many people get off work late at night and don’t want to cook, so they order fast food takeout.

这样快餐就成了每天三餐的常见选择。

In this way, fast food has become a common choice for three meals a day.

学习和快餐有关的词语,也可以帮助我们在不同的场合使用。

Learning words related to fast food can also help us use them in different situations.

比如在学校食堂,可以说“我要一份米饭”,或者“加一点菜”。

For example, in the school cafeteria, you can say "I want a bowl of rice" or "I want some more vegetables".

在公司附近的快餐店,可以说“请快一点,我赶时间”。

At a fast food restaurant near the company, you can say, "Please be quick, I'm in a hurry."

在家里点外卖,可以在电话里说“送到我家门口”。

When ordering takeout at home, you can say "deliver to my door" on the phone.

这些句子都不复杂,用起来很自然。

These sentences are not complicated and are very natural to use.

快餐虽然简单,但和中国人的生活习惯联系很深。

Although fast food is simple, it is deeply connected with the living habits of the Chinese people.

它给人们带来方便,也让生活更加快速。

It brings convenience to people and makes life faster.

很多中国人说“时间就是金钱”,所以他们喜欢快餐,因为节省时间。

Many Chinese people say "time is money", so they like fast food because it saves time.

学会这些词语,我们不仅能吃到想吃的食物,还能更好地和中国人交流。

By learning these words, we can not only eat the food we want, but also communicate better with Chinese people.

慢慢地,我们就会发现,快餐不只是吃饭的方法,也是理解中国文化的一扇小窗。

Gradually, we will discover that fast food is not just a way of eating, but also a small window to understand Chinese culture.

学习快餐这个话题的时候,我们可以多练习一些简单的句子,把新学的词语放在句子里。

When studying the topic of fast food, we can practice more simple sentences and put the new words into sentences.

比如说,“我喜欢吃饺子”,这是一个非常常见的句子,也很容易说。

For example, "I like eating dumplings" is a very common sentence and easy to say.

“我不喜欢吃汉堡”,这样我们可以表达自己的喜好。

"I don't like hamburgers," this way we can express our preferences.

“我常常吃炒饭”,表示一种习惯。

"I often eat fried rice" indicates a habit.

“今天我点了外卖”,这是日常生活里会用到的话。

"I ordered takeout today" is a phrase we use in daily life.

这样的句子不长,词语也简单,非常适合每天练习。

Such sentences are not long and the words are simple, making them very suitable for daily practice.

我们也可以用快餐的词语来练习问句。

We can also use fast food words to practice asking questions.

比如,“你喜欢吃什么快餐?

For example, “What fast food do you like?

”可以回答“我喜欢吃包子”。

"You can answer "I like eating buns."

“你常常点外卖吗?

“Do you often order takeout?

”可以回答“我常常点外卖”或者“我不常点外卖”。

” You can answer “I often order takeout” or “I don’t often order takeout.”

用这些问句和回答,就能和朋友练习对话,虽然简单,但很实用。

Use these questions and answers to practice conversations with your friends. Although simple, it is very practical.

快餐的词语还可以用来练习数量词。

Fast food words can also be used to practice quantifiers.

比如,“一个包子”“两碗面条”“三份炒饭”“四杯豆浆”。

For example, "one bun", "two bowls of noodles", "three servings of fried rice", and "four cups of soy milk".

在快餐店点餐时,数量词非常重要。

When ordering food at a fast food restaurant, quantifiers are very important.

我们可以说“我要两个饺子”,也可以说“我要一份米饭”。

We can say "I want two dumplings" or "I want a serving of rice".

通过这样的练习,不仅学到了食物的词语,还能把数量词用得更熟练。

Through such exercises, students not only learn words related to food, but also become more proficient in using quantifiers.

练习的时候,我们还可以用一些时间的词语。

When practicing, we can also use some time words.

比如,“我早上吃包子”,“我中午吃炒饭”,“我晚上点外卖”。

For example, "I eat steamed buns in the morning", "I eat fried rice at noon", "I order takeout in the evening".

这样可以把快餐的词语和时间结合起来,表达更完整的句子。

This way you can combine fast food words with time to form a more complete sentence.

还可以加上地点,比如“我在学校吃面条”,“我在公司吃米饭”,“我在家喝豆浆”。

You can also add the location, such as "I eat noodles at school", "I eat rice at the company", "I drink soy milk at home".

这些句子虽然简单,但能帮助我们把词语放在不同的场景里。

Although these sentences are simple, they can help us put words in different contexts.

在练习时,我们也要注意动词的使用。

When practicing, we should also pay attention to the use of verbs.

比如“吃”,我们可以说“我吃饺子”“我吃面条”;动词“喝”,

For example, for “eat”, we can say “I eat dumplings” or “I eat noodles”; for the verb “drink”,

可以说“我喝豆浆”“我喝汤”;动词“点”,可以说“我点外卖”“我点炒饭”;

You can say "I drink soy milk" or "I drink soup"; the verb "order" can be used to say "I order takeout" or "I order fried rice";

动词“买”,可以说“我买包子”“我买米饭”。

The verb "buy" can be used as "I buy buns" or "I buy rice".

这些动词加上快餐的词语,能组成很多自然的句子。

These verbs combined with fast food words can form many natural sentences.

除了动词,我们还可以学习一些形容词。

In addition to verbs, we can also learn some adjectives.

比如“热”,可以说“面条很热”;“冷”,可以说“可乐很冷”;“好吃”,

For example, if you want to say "hot", you can say "the noodles are hot"; if you want to say "cold", you can say "the cola is cold"; if you want to say "delicious",

可以说“饺子很好吃”;“不好吃”,可以说“这份炒饭不好吃”。

You can say "the dumplings are delicious"; if they are not delicious, you can say "this fried rice is not delicious".

这些简单的形容词让我们表达更生动,也能说出自己的感受。

These simple adjectives allow us to be more expressive and to express our feelings.

通过快餐的词语,我们可以不断练习造句。

Through fast food words, we can constantly practice making sentences.

每天花几分钟,用新学的词语造五到十个句子,很快就能记住。

Spend a few minutes every day making five to ten sentences with the new words you've learned, and you'll quickly memorize them.

比如“今天我吃炒饭,炒饭很好吃”,“我买了两个包子,一个是肉包,一个是菜包”,

For example, "I had fried rice today, which was delicious", "I bought two buns, one is meat bun and the other is vegetable bun",

“我点了外卖,二十分钟就到了”。

"I ordered takeout and it arrived in twenty minutes."

这些句子贴近生活,也容易使用。

These sentences are close to life and easy to use.

慢慢练习,我们不仅能记住词语,还能更自然地说出来。

With practice, we can not only remember the words but also speak them more naturally.

今天我们学了很多和快餐有关的词语和句子,这些内容在生活里很常见,也很实用。

Today we learned a lot of words and sentences related to fast food. These words and sentences are very common and practical in our daily lives.

快餐的词语有饺子、包子、炒饭、面条、米饭、豆浆、汤、汉堡、炸鸡、薯条,

Fast food words include dumplings, buns, fried rice, noodles, rice, soy milk, soup, hamburgers, fried chicken, French fries,

还有外卖、打包。

We also offer takeout and takeout.

这些词语都很简单,但能帮助我们在中国生活时点餐或者和朋友谈话。

These words are simple but can help us order food or talk to friends when living in China.

学会这些词语,就能轻松地表达自己想吃什么,也能听懂别人说什么。

By learning these words, you can easily express what you want to eat and understand what others are saying.

在练习中,我们用了“吃、喝、买、点”这些动词,加上快餐的词语,可以说出很多句子,

In the practice, we used the verbs "eat, drink, buy, order", and fast food words, and we can say many sentences.

比如“我吃饺子”,“我喝豆浆”,“我买包子”,“我点外卖”。

For example, "I eat dumplings", "I drink soy milk", "I buy buns", and "I order takeout".

这些句子很短,但是在日常生活里非常有用。

These sentences are short but very useful in daily life.

以后如果你去中国旅行或者学习,就可以用这些句子和服务员交流,

If you travel or study in China in the future, you can use these sentences to communicate with waiters.

也可以和朋友分享自己的喜好。

You can also share your preferences with friends.

我们还练习了数量词,比如一个包子,两碗面条,三份炒饭,四杯豆浆。

We also practiced quantifiers, such as one steamed bun, two bowls of noodles, three servings of fried rice, and four cups of soy milk.

数量词在中文里很重要,快餐的词语正好可以帮助我们练习数量的表达。

Quantifiers are very important in Chinese, and fast food words can help us practice expressing quantities.

比如在快餐店点餐的时候,说“我要两个包子,一碗汤”,

For example, when ordering food at a fast food restaurant, you say "I want two buns and a bowl of soup".

就能很清楚地告诉别人你的需要。

You can clearly tell others what you need.

我们也用了时间的词语,比如早上、中午、晚上。

We also used time words, such as morning, noon, and evening.

可以说“我早上吃包子”,“我中午吃炒饭”,“我晚上点外卖”。

You can say "I eat steamed buns in the morning", "I eat fried rice at noon", "I order takeout in the evening".

如果再加上地点,就可以说“我在学校吃面条”,“我在公司吃米饭”,

If you add the location, you can say "I eat noodles at school" or "I eat rice at work".

“我在家喝豆浆”。

"I drink soy milk at home."

这些句子让我们的表达更完整,也更贴近真实的生活场景。

These sentences make our expressions more complete and closer to real life scenes.

在学习快餐的词语时,我们还学到了一些形容词,比如热、冷、好吃、不好吃。

When learning fast food vocabulary, we also learned some adjectives, such as hot, cold, delicious, and unpalatable.

可以说“面条很热”,“可乐很冷”,“饺子很好吃”,“这份炒饭不好吃”。

You can say "the noodles are hot", "the cola is cold", "the dumplings are delicious", "the fried rice is not delicious".

这些形容词让我们表达得更生动,也能清楚地告诉别人自己的感受。

These adjectives allow us to express ourselves more vividly and clearly tell others how we feel.

快餐不只是食物,它和中国人的生活方式有关系。

Fast food is not just food, it is related to the Chinese lifestyle.

很多人因为工作忙或者学习忙,常常选择快餐。

Many people often choose fast food because they are busy with work or study.

快餐节省时间,也有很多不同的选择。

Fast food saves time and there are many different options.

我们可以看到,在街头、小店、学校、公司,到处都有快餐的身影。

We can see fast food everywhere, on the streets, in small shops, in schools, and in companies.

通过快餐,我们可以更好地理解中国人的日常生活,也能把学到的词语用到真实的环境里。

Through fast food, we can better understand the daily life of Chinese people and use the words we have learned in real situations.

学中文的时候,最重要的是不断练习。

When learning Chinese, the most important thing is to keep practicing.

今天学到的快餐词语和句子,可以每天拿出来用一用。

The fast food words and sentences you learned today can be used every day.

可以对自己说一说“我今天想吃饺子”,也可以写在本子上,造几个简单的句子。

You can say to yourself, "I want to eat dumplings today," or you can write it down in a notebook and make a few simple sentences.

每天练习一点点,就能慢慢记住,也能说得更自然。

If you practice a little bit every day, you will gradually remember it and speak it more naturally.

学习中文需要时间,但是只要坚持,就一定会进步。

Learning Chinese takes time, but as long as you persist, you will definitely make progress.

谢谢大家今天和我一起学习快餐这个话题,希望你们在以后的生活中多多使用这些词语。

Thank you all for joining me today to learn about the topic of fast food. I hope you will use these words more often in your future lives.

欢迎大家继续收听我们的节目,一起学习中文,一起进步。

Everyone is welcome to continue listening to our program, learn Chinese together and make progress together.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

快餐 (kuàicān)

Meaning: Fast food

Explanation: This word refers to food that is prepared quickly and eaten quickly. It includes both Chinese and Western fast food in China.

Example from the text: 今天我们要学习一个很常见的话题,就是“快餐 kuàicān”。

外卖 (wàimài)

Meaning: Takeout or food delivery

Explanation: It means ordering food by phone or app and having it delivered to your home or office, very common in modern China.

Example from the text: 外卖的意思是打电话或者在手机上点餐,然后快餐店的人把食物送到家里或者办公室。

方便 (fāngbiàn)

Meaning: Convenient

Explanation: Used to describe something that saves time or effort. Fast food is popular because it is very convenient.

Example from the text: 很多人喜欢快餐,因为它方便,也有很多选择。

打包 (dǎbāo)

Meaning: To pack leftovers (takeaway)

Explanation: This word is used when you want to take unfinished food home from a restaurant or pack it to go.

Example from the text: “打包”的意思是把吃不完的饭菜带回家。

套餐 (tàocān)

Meaning: Set meal or combo

Explanation: A meal that includes multiple items together, like rice, vegetables, meat, and sometimes soup.

Example from the text: 大店里有各种套餐,可以选择米饭、蔬菜、肉,还有汤。

Nhận xét