🎙️ Podcast #48|How long have you been learning Chinese? – 你学中文多久了? | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #48|How long have you been learning Chinese? – 你学中文多久了? | Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到 Learn Chinese Podcast,我是李明,

Hello everyone, welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast. I’m Li Ming.

很高兴和你们见面。

Nice to meet you.

我们的节目帮助大家学习中文,用简单的方式,让学习变得快乐。

Our program helps everyone learn Chinese in a simple way and makes learning fun.

今天我们要学习一个很常用的问题,就是“你学中文多久了?

Today we are going to learn a very common question, which is "How long have you been learning Chinese?

这个问题在聊天和认识新朋友的时候常常会用到。

This question is often used when chatting and meeting new people.

让我们一起学一学吧。

Let’s learn together.

当我们想知道一个人学习中文的时间,我们可以说“你学中文多久了?

When we want to know how long someone has been learning Chinese, we can ask “How long have you been learning Chinese?

这是一个非常常见的问题,很容易记,也很容易用。

This is a very common question, easy to remember and easy to use.

回答这个问题也不难。

It’s not difficult to answer this question.

比如,你可以说“我学中文三个月了”,或者“我学中文一年了”。

For example, you can say "I have been studying Chinese for three months" or "I have been studying Chinese for a year."

这样对方就知道你学习中文的时间。

This way the other person will know how much time you have spent studying Chinese.

如果你学习中文的时间很短,你可以说“我学中文一个月了”。

If you have only been learning Chinese for a short time, you can say "I have been learning Chinese for a month."

如果你学习中文的时间很长,你可以说“我学中文五年了”。

If you have studied Chinese for a long time, you can say "I have studied Chinese for five years."

只要把数字换一换,就可以了。

Just change the numbers and it will work.

很多人刚开始学习中文的时候,只会说很短的回答,比如“三个月了”或者“一年了”。

When many people first start learning Chinese, they can only give short answers, such as "three months" or "a year".

这样也可以,但是如果你想说得更多,你可以加上一些原因。

That's fine too, but if you want to go into more detail, you can add some reasons.

比如,你可以说“我学中文两年了,因为我喜欢中国文化”。

For example, you can say, "I have studied Chinese for two years because I like Chinese culture."

这样别人听了,会更想和你聊下去。

This way, others will be more willing to chat with you.

你还可以说“我学中文六个月了,我每天看中文书”。

You can also say, "I have been learning Chinese for six months and I read Chinese books every day."

这样的回答不只是一个数字,还告诉别人你的学习方法。

Such an answer is not just a number, it also tells others your learning method.

在生活中,有时候人们会问得更详细,他们可能会说“你学了多长时间中文?

In life, sometimes people will ask more detailed questions. They might ask, “How long have you studied Chinese?

其实这个问题和“你学中文多久了?

In fact, this question is similar to "How long have you studied Chinese?

”是一样的。

” is the same.

你可以用同样的方式回答。

You can answer in the same way.

比如说“我学了三年中文”,或者“我学了半年中文”。

For example, "I have studied Chinese for three years" or "I have studied Chinese for half a year."

这两种说法都很自然,大家都能听懂。

Both statements are natural and everyone can understand them.

当你和别人交流时,不要害怕回答错误。

When you communicate with others, don't be afraid to answer wrongly.

即使你说得不完美,也没有关系。

Even if you don't say it perfectly, that's okay.

重要的是你能开口说,能让别人明白。

What matters is that you can speak and make others understand.

比如,你可以说“我学中文一年了,我觉得中文很有意思”。

For example, you can say, "I have studied Chinese for a year and I find Chinese very interesting."

这样的回答虽然简单,但是很真诚。

This answer is simple but sincere.

别人会很高兴听到你分享自己的学习经历。

Others will be happy to hear you share your learning experiences.

有些同学会觉得数字有点难记,比如“三个月”、“六个月”、“一年”、“两年”。

Some students may find it difficult to remember numbers, such as "three months", "six months", "one year", and "two years".

其实,你只要多练习,就会越来越熟悉。

In fact, as long as you practice more, you will become more and more familiar with it.

你可以自己在家练习,说“我学中文一个月了,我学中文两个月了,我学中文三个月了”。

You can practice by yourself at home, saying “I have been learning Chinese for one month, I have been learning Chinese for two months, I have been learning Chinese for three months”.

每天练习几遍,就会越来越自然。

Practice it a few times a day and it will become more and more natural.

学习中文的时间,每个人都不一样。

The time it takes to learn Chinese is different for everyone.

有的人学习很快,两三个月就可以说很多句子。

Some people learn very quickly and can speak many sentences in two or three months.

有的人学习比较慢,需要一年才可以说得好。

Some people learn slowly and it takes them a year to speak well.

没有关系,每个人的学习方法不一样。

It doesn’t matter, everyone learns differently.

重要的是你坚持学习,不要放弃。

What's important is that you keep learning and don't give up.

你可以用“我学中文多久了”这个句子告诉别人你的努力,也可以让自己更有信心。

You can use the sentence "How long have I been learning Chinese?" to tell others about your efforts and make yourself more confident.

当你遇到新朋友时,如果他们也在学习中文,你们可以互相问这个问题。

When you meet new people, if they are also learning Chinese, you can ask each other this question.

比如,一个人说“我学中文两年了”,另一个人说“我学中文半年了”。

For example, one person says, "I have been studying Chinese for two years," and another person says, "I have been studying Chinese for half a year."

这样你们就有话题继续聊天了。

This way you'll have something to continue chatting about.

你可以说“我每天学习中文十五分钟”,或者“我每个星期学习两次”。

You can say, "I study Chinese for fifteen minutes every day," or "I study twice a week."

这样别人会觉得你很认真,他们也会更愿意和你分享自己的学习故事。

This way others will think you are serious, and they will be more willing to share their learning stories with you.

所以,“你学中文多久了”是一个非常有用的问题。

So, "How long have you been learning Chinese?" is a very useful question.

它不仅可以让你练习中文,还可以帮助你和别人建立联系。

Not only does it allow you to practice your Chinese, but it also helps you connect with others.

无论你学了一个月还是三年,这句话都能让你自信地说出来。

Whether you've studied for a month or three years, this sentence will allow you to say it with confidence.

只要多练习,你一定会越来越流利。

With more practice, you will definitely become more and more fluent.

当我们会用“你学中文多久了”这个问题以后,就可以在更多场合练习。

Once we know how to use the question "How long have you been learning Chinese?", we can practice it in more situations.

比如在学校里,老师常常会问学生学习的时间。

For example, in school, teachers often ask students how much time they spend studying.

学生回答的时候,可以说“我学中文三年了,我很喜欢中文”。

When students answer, they can say, "I have studied Chinese for three years and I like Chinese very much."

在公司里,如果同事知道你在学习中文,他们也可能会问你这个问题。

At work, if your colleagues know that you are learning Chinese, they may also ask you this question.

你可以说“我学中文六个月了,我觉得中文对我的工作很有帮助”。

You can say, "I have been learning Chinese for six months and I think it is very helpful for my work."

这样的回答既自然,也能让别人更了解你。

This kind of answer is both natural and helps others understand you better.

在中国旅行的时候,你也可能听到别人问你这个问题。

You may also hear people ask you this question when traveling in China.

很多中国人对外国人学习中文很有兴趣,他们想知道你学了多久。

Many Chinese people are very interested in foreigners learning Chinese, and they want to know how long you have been studying.

你可以用简单的句子回答,比如“我学中文两年了,我常常和朋友练习说中文”。

You can answer with a simple sentence, such as "I have been learning Chinese for two years and I often practice speaking Chinese with my friends."

这样别人会觉得你很用心,他们也会更愿意和你继续交流。

This way, others will feel that you are attentive and they will be more willing to continue communicating with you.

在家里练习的时候,你也可以自己问自己这个问题。

You can also ask yourself this question when practicing at home.

你可以说“我学中文三个月了,我每天看中文书”。

You can say, "I have been learning Chinese for three months and I read Chinese books every day."

这样不仅练习了语言,还可以给自己一点鼓励。

This not only allows you to practice the language, but also gives you some encouragement.

因为当你说出“我学中文一年了”,你会感觉到自己的坚持和努力。

Because when you say "I have been studying Chinese for a year", you will feel your persistence and hard work.

这会让你更有动力继续学习。

This will make you more motivated to continue learning.

除了说数字,我们还可以加上一些副词,让句子更生动。

In addition to saying numbers, we can also add some adverbs to make the sentences more vivid.

比如“我已经学中文一年了”,这个“已经”让人感觉时间很具体,也让句子更自然。

For example, “I have been learning Chinese for a year.” The word “already” makes the time feel very specific and makes the sentence more natural.

你也可以说“我才学中文三个月”,这里的“才”让人感觉你学习的时间不长,

You can also say "I have only studied Chinese for three months". The "only" here makes people feel that you have not been studying for a long time.

但你已经会说很多了。

But you already know how to talk a lot.

这样的表达会让别人对你印象更深。

This kind of expression will make others have a deeper impression of you.

很多学习中文的人会觉得“多久”和“多长时间”有点相似,不知道什么时候用。

Many people who learn Chinese feel that “多久” and “多少多久” are somewhat similar and don’t know when to use which one.

其实两种都可以,没有大的区别。

Actually, both are fine, there is no big difference.

你可以选择自己觉得更方便的。

You can choose whichever you find more convenient.

比如你可以说“你学中文多久了?

For example, you could ask, “How long have you been learning Chinese?

”也可以说“你学了多长时间中文?

” You can also say “How long have you studied Chinese?

这两句别人都会明白。

Everyone will understand these two sentences.

练习多了,你就会习惯。

With more practice, you will get used to it.

在学习中,我们常常需要重复。

In learning, we often need to repeat.

你可以每天用不同的数字练习,比如“我学中文一个月了,我学中文两个月了,

You can practice with different numbers every day, such as "I have been learning Chinese for one month, I have been learning Chinese for two months,

我学中文三个月了”。

I have been learning Chinese for three months."

慢慢地,你会发现这些句子变得很自然,就像说母语一样容易。

Gradually, you will find that these sentences become natural and as easy as speaking your native language.

当你能流利地说出这些句子时,你就可以在更多场合使用它们。

When you can speak these sentences fluently, you can use them in more situations.

比如在网上认识朋友时,可以先问“你学中文多久了?

For example, when you meet friends online, you can start by asking, “How long have you been learning Chinese?

”,然后分享自己的回答。

” and then share your answer.

这样很快就能建立交流。

This way communication can be established quickly.

你也可以在学习小组里,用这个问题开始聊天。

You can also use this question to start a conversation in your study group.

大家分享各自的时间和方法,就会有很多话题。

When everyone shares their own time and methods, there will be a lot of topics to talk about.

学习语言不只是记住单词和语法,更重要的是用它们去交流。

Learning a language is not just about memorizing words and grammar, it is more important to use them to communicate.

一个简单的问题“你学中文多久了”,就能帮助你开始一段对话。

A simple question like, "How long have you been learning Chinese?" can help you start a conversation.

你可以从短句开始,慢慢加长,加上原因,加上习惯,让句子更丰富。

You can start with short sentences and gradually lengthen them, adding reasons and habits to make the sentences richer.

每一次回答,都是一次练习,也是一次进步。

Every answer is an exercise and an improvement.

只要坚持,你一定会发现自己说得越来越好。

As long as you persist, you will find that you speak better and better.

当我们能够自然地说“我学中文多久了”的时候,

When we can naturally say "How long have I been learning Chinese?"

我们就可以尝试用更多的方法来让句子更长,更丰富。

We can try more methods to make sentences longer and richer.

比如你可以在回答的时候加上学习的方式,这样别人不仅知道你学习的时间,

For example, you can add the way you study when answering, so that others will not only know the time you study,

还知道你是怎么学习的。

And also know how you learn.

你可以说“我学中文两年了,我常常看中文电影”,也可以说“我学中文八个月了,

You can say, "I have been studying Chinese for two years, and I often watch Chinese movies." You can also say, "I have been studying Chinese for eight months,

我喜欢听中文歌”。

I like listening to Chinese songs."

这样一来,你的回答不只是一个数字,还带有你的兴趣和生活习惯,会让交流变得更有趣。

In this way, your answer is not just a number, but also reflects your interests and life habits, making the communication more interesting.

很多人学习中文的时候,都会用不同的方法。

Many people use different methods when learning Chinese.

有人喜欢用书本,有人喜欢听录音,有人喜欢和朋友聊天。

Some people like to use books, some like to listen to recordings, and some like to chat with friends.

你也可以把这些方法加到回答里。

You can also add these methods to your answer.

比如说“我学中文三个月了,我每天和朋友说中文”,或者“我学中文一年了,

For example, “I have been learning Chinese for three months, and I speak Chinese with my friends every day”, or “I have been learning Chinese for a year,

我常常写中文日记”。

I often write a diary in Chinese."

这样别人听了,就会觉得你学习得很认真,他们也可能会问你更多问题。

This way, others will think you are studying seriously and they may ask you more questions.

当你多练习以后,你会发现这个问题其实很容易回答。

After you practice more, you will find that this question is actually very easy to answer.

你可以先说时间,再说原因,然后说方法。

You can talk about the time first, then the reason, and then the method.

比如“我学中文两年了,因为我喜欢中国文化,我常常去中国餐厅练习说中文”。

For example, “I have been studying Chinese for two years. Because I like Chinese culture, I often go to Chinese restaurants to practice speaking Chinese.”

这样的回答有三个部分:时间、原因、方法。

Such an answer has three parts: when, why, and how.

别人听了会觉得很完整,也会更愿意继续和你交谈。

Others will feel it is complete and will be more willing to continue the conversation with you.

除了用“已经”和“才”,你还可以加上“还”。

In addition to using "already" and "just", you can also add "still".

比如“我学中文三年了,我还想继续学习”。

For example, “I have studied Chinese for three years and I want to continue learning.”

这个“还”告诉别人你没有停下来,你还在努力。

This "yet" tells others that you have not stopped and you are still working hard.

你也可以说“我才学中文四个月,我还不会说很多”。

You could also say, "I've only been learning Chinese for four months, so I can't speak a lot yet."

这样的句子既真实又自然。

Such sentences are both true and natural.

在日常生活中,我们可以多用这个句子来练习。

In daily life, we can use this sentence more often to practice.

比如你每天学习以后,可以对自己说“我已经学中文半年了”。

For example, after studying every day, you can say to yourself, "I have been learning Chinese for half a year."

每一次说出口,你都会感到一点成就感。

Every time you say it, you’ll feel a little bit of accomplishment.

这样你会越来越有信心,也不会轻易放弃。

In this way, you will become more and more confident and will not give up easily.

有时候别人问你“你学中文多久了”,他们其实不只是想知道一个数字,

Sometimes when people ask you "How long have you been learning Chinese?", they don't just want to know a number.

他们更想听到你的故事。

They want to hear your story.

所以你可以在回答里加上你的感受。

So you can add your feelings to your answer.

比如“我学中文一年了,我觉得中文很有意思”,或者“我学中文两年了,

For example, “I have studied Chinese for a year and I find Chinese very interesting”, or “I have studied Chinese for two years.

我觉得中文不太容易,但是很好玩”。

I think Chinese is not easy, but it is fun."

这样的回答让交流变得更真实,更亲切。

Such answers make the communication more real and intimate.

如果你去中国旅行,这句话会非常有用。

This sentence will be very useful if you travel to China.

当地人听到你会说中文,一定会很惊讶,他们很可能会问你学了多久。

Locals will be surprised to hear that you can speak Chinese, and they will most likely ask how long you have been learning it.

你只要用自己学过的句子回答,就能和他们很快建立联系。

You can quickly connect with them by simply answering with the sentences you have learned.

比如“我学中文六个月了,我很喜欢中国的朋友”。

For example, “I have been learning Chinese for six months and I like my Chinese friends very much.”

这样不仅练习了中文,还能交到新朋友。

This way you can not only practice Chinese but also make new friends.

所以,坚持练习这个问题和回答,不仅可以帮助你熟悉数字和时间,

Therefore, keep practicing this question and answering, it will not only help you become familiar with numbers and time,

还能让你在不同场合更自信。

It can also make you more confident in different situations.

每一次说出口,都是一次练习,也是一次成长。

Every time you speak, it is a practice and a growth.

慢慢地,你会发现自己不仅能说“我学中文多久了”,

Gradually, you will find that you can not only say "How long have I studied Chinese?"

还可以用很多句子表达自己的想法和感受。

You can also use many sentences to express your thoughts and feelings.

当你可以轻松说出“我学中文多久了”的时候,你就会发现自己在交流中更有信心。

When you can easily say "How long have I been learning Chinese?", you will find that you are more confident in communication.

这个问题看起来很简单,但其实可以帮助你进入更多的对话。

This question may seem simple, but it can actually help you get into more conversations.

很多时候,一个简单的句子就是新的开始。

Many times, a simple sentence is a new beginning.

如果你遇到新朋友,你说“我学中文一年了”,对方可能会问你为什么学中文,

If you meet a new friend and you say "I have been learning Chinese for a year", the other person may ask you why you learn Chinese.

你就可以继续说“因为我喜欢中国文化”或者“因为我的朋友是中国人”。

You can then go on to say “Because I like Chinese culture” or “Because my friend is Chinese.”

这样,你们的对话就不会停下来,而是会越来越有趣。

This way, your conversation won't stop, but will become more and more interesting.

在学习中文的过程中,数字和时间的表达特别重要。

In the process of learning Chinese, the expression of numbers and time is particularly important.

你可以用“一个月”“三个月”“半年”“一年”“两年”“五年”这些词来练习。

You can practice with words like "one month", "three months", "half a year", "one year", "two years" and "five years".

你每天都可以把这些词放进句子里,说“我学中文一个月了,我学中文半年了”。

You can put these words into sentences every day, saying "I have been learning Chinese for a month, I have been learning Chinese for half a year."

重复的练习会让你更快记住这些词。

Repeated practice will help you memorize the words faster.

慢慢地,你就会觉得数字和时间很容易说出口。

Gradually, you will find it easy to say numbers and times.

有时候,我们也可以加上一些日常习惯,让回答听起来更丰富。

Sometimes, we can also add some daily habits to make the answer sound richer.

比如“我学中文两年了,我每天早上看十分钟中文书”。

For example, "I have been learning Chinese for two years, and I read Chinese books for ten minutes every morning."

这样不仅告诉别人你学习的时间,还告诉别人你学习的方法。

This not only tells others when you study, but also how you study.

你还可以说“我学中文三个月了,我每个星期上一次中文课”。

You can also say, "I have been learning Chinese for three months and I have a Chinese class once a week."

这样的句子简单,但是很实用。

Such sentences are simple but very practical.

别人听了也会更容易记住你。

Others will remember you more easily after hearing it.

在练习的时候,你可以自己给自己一些小目标。

When practicing, you can set some small goals for yourself.

比如你可以说“我希望明年我能说得更好”,或者“我学中文半年了,

For example, you can say, “I hope I can speak better next year,” or “I have been studying Chinese for half a year.

我还想继续学习两年”。

I want to continue studying for another two years."

这样你不仅在说过去的学习,还在说未来的计划。

This way you are not only talking about past learning, but also future plans.

这样的回答会让你更有动力去学习,也能让别人感受到你的认真。

Such an answer will make you more motivated to learn and will also make others feel your seriousness.

当别人问你“你学中文多久了”的时候,你的回答可以很短,也可以很长。

When someone asks you "How long have you been learning Chinese?", your answer can be short or long.

如果你想简单一点,可以只说“我学中文三个月了”。

If you want to keep it simple, you can just say "I have been learning Chinese for three months."

如果你想详细一点,可以加上“我每天学习中文二十分钟,我觉得中文越来越有意思”。

If you want to be more detailed, you can add "I study Chinese for twenty minutes every day, and I find Chinese more and more interesting."

不同的场合,你可以选择不同的回答方式。

You can choose different ways to answer in different situations.

学习中文的时间不只是一个数字,它也代表了你的努力和坚持。

The time spent learning Chinese is not just a number, it also represents your effort and persistence.

每当你说“我学中文一年了”,这背后都是你一年的努力和练习。

Whenever you say “I have been learning Chinese for a year”, behind it is a year of hard work and practice.

这个句子看起来简单,但它能让别人立刻明白你的经历。

This sentence may seem simple, but it allows others to immediately understand your experience.

对你来说,也是一个很好的回顾。

It’s a good review for you as well.

在日常生活中,你可以用这个问题和很多人交流。

In daily life, you can use this question to communicate with many people.

你可以和同学交流,可以和老师交流,也可以和中国的朋友交流。

You can communicate with your classmates, teachers, and Chinese friends.

每一次练习都是一个机会,让你用中文表达自己。

Every practice session is an opportunity for you to express yourself in Chinese.

慢慢地,你会发现自己不再害怕开口说中文。

Slowly, you will find that you are no longer afraid of speaking Chinese.

“你学中文多久了”是一个小小的问题,但它能带来很多新的对话,也能让你更了解自己。

“How long have you been studying Chinese?” is a simple question, but it can lead to many new conversations and help you learn more about yourself.

无论你学了一个月还是三年,这个句子都可以帮你走得更远。

Whether you've studied for a month or three years, this sentence can help you go further.

只要你不断地练习,你的中文一定会越来越好。

As long as you keep practicing, your Chinese will definitely get better and better.

当你学会用“你学中文多久了”来表达以后,

When you learn to express "how long have you studied Chinese?"

你就会发现自己可以在很多不同的场合使用这个句子。

You will find yourself using this sentence in many different situations.

每一次你开口说,其实都是一次新的练习和新的开始。

Every time you speak, it is actually a new practice and a new beginning.

很多人刚开始学中文的时候不敢说话,怕说错,怕别人听不懂。

Many people are afraid to speak when they first start learning Chinese, for fear of making mistakes or that others may not understand them.

其实不用害怕,因为语言就是在交流中不断进步的。

In fact, there is no need to be afraid, because language is constantly improving through communication.

即使你说错了,大部分人也能明白你的意思,他们还会鼓励你继续说下去。

Even if you make a mistake, most people will understand what you mean and will encourage you to keep talking.

在学习的路上,我们常常会遇到困难。

On the road of learning, we often encounter difficulties.

有时候记不住单词,有时候说不清楚句子,有时候觉得中文太难。

Sometimes I can’t remember words, sometimes I can’t express sentences clearly, and sometimes I feel that Chinese is too difficult.

但是当你说“我学中文一年了”或者“我学中文两年了”的时候,

But when you say "I have studied Chinese for one year" or "I have studied Chinese for two years",

你会发现自己真的坚持了很久。

You'll find that you've really persisted for a long time.

每一句话都证明了你的努力。

Every word is a testament to your hard work.

这样的感觉会让你更有信心,也会让你想要继续走下去。

This feeling will give you more confidence and make you want to keep going.

中文的学习不只是一个人的事情,它可以让你和别人有更多联系。

Learning Chinese is not just a solitary thing; it allows you to connect more with others.

当你告诉别人你学习了多久,他们也可能会分享他们的学习时间。

When you tell others how long you study, they'll likely share theirs too.

有人说“我学中文三个月了”,有人说“我学中文五年了”。

Some people say, "I have been studying Chinese for three months," while others say, "I have been studying Chinese for five years."

这样大家就可以互相学习,互相鼓励。

This way everyone can learn from each other and encourage each other.

学习语言最重要的就是坚持和交流。

The most important thing in learning a language is persistence and communication.

如果你一个人学习,很容易觉得无聊,但是和别人一起,就会更轻松,更有趣。

It's easy to get bored if you study alone, but with others it's easier and more fun.

除了和别人交流,你也可以把这个问题当作一个记录的方法。

In addition to communicating with others, you can also use this question as a way to record your thoughts.

比如每过一个月,你就对自己说一次“我学中文一个月了”“我学中文两个月了”。

For example, every month you can say to yourself, "I have been learning Chinese for one month" or "I have been learning Chinese for two months."

这样一年以后,你会发现自己已经学了十二个月,你的进步会让你很开心。

In this way, after a year, you will find that you have studied for twelve months, and your progress will make you very happy.

这个小小的句子会变成你学习路上的标记,每一次说出口,都是一次提醒,也是一次鼓励。

This little sentence will become a mark on your learning journey. Every time you say it, it will be a reminder and an encouragement.

当你越来越熟练地使用这个句子,你会发现自己能够在回答时加上更多内容。

As you become more proficient in using this sentence, you will find yourself able to add more content to your responses.

比如你可以加上“我学中文两年了,我觉得中文越来越有意思”。

For example, you can add "I have been studying Chinese for two years, and I find Chinese is becoming more and more interesting."

你还可以说“我学中文三年了,我还在努力学习”。

You can also say "I have been studying Chinese for three years and I am still working hard to learn."

这样的句子虽然简单,但是很完整。

Such sentences are simple but complete.

别人听了,不仅知道你学习的时间,也知道你对中文的态度。

When others listen to you, they will not only know how much time you have spent studying, but also your attitude towards Chinese.

语言的学习没有终点,每个人的速度也不一样。

There is no end to language learning, and everyone's speed is different.

重要的不是你学了多久,而是你能不能坚持。

What matters is not how long you study, but whether you can persist.

无论你说“我才学中文三个月”,还是说“我已经学中文五年了”,这都是你的成就。

Whether you say “I have only been learning Chinese for three months” or “I have been learning Chinese for five years”, it is your achievement.

你能开口说出来,就是最好的证明。

The fact that you can speak out is the best proof.

所以,不管你现在学了多久,都可以自信地回答“我学中文多久了”。

So, no matter how long you have been studying now, you can confidently answer "How long have I been studying Chinese?"

这个问题看起来简单,却能帮助你练习数字、时间、语法和表达感受。

This question may seem simple, but it can help you practice numbers, time, grammar, and expressing your feelings.

它可以出现在课堂上,可以出现在旅行中,可以出现在日常生活里。

It can appear in the classroom, during travel, and in daily life.

只要你不断地练习,不断地说,你的中文就会越来越自然。

As long as you keep practicing and speaking, your Chinese will become more and more natural.

学语言的路很长,但每一步都值得。

The road to language learning is long, but every step is worth it.

当你能够轻松说出“我学中文三年了”,你就会知道,自己已经走得很远。

When you can easily say, "I have been studying Chinese for three years," you will know that you have come a long way.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

你学中文多久了?

Meaning: How long have you been learning Chinese?

Explanation: This question is commonly used when talking to someone about their learning experience. It asks for the duration of time they have been learning Chinese.

Example from the text: 今天我们要学习一个很常用的问题,就是“你学中文多久了?”。

多长时间

Meaning: How long (time)

Explanation: This phrase can be used similarly to “多久” when asking about duration. For example, "你学了多长时间中文?" means the same as "你学中文多久了?".

Example from the text: 有时候人们会问得更详细,他们可能会说“你学了多长时间中文?”。

已经 / 才

Meaning: already / only (indicating time or quantity)

Explanation: “已经” emphasizes that something has lasted for some time (e.g., "我已经学中文一年了" = I have already learned Chinese for one year). “才” suggests the time is shorter than expected (e.g., "我才学中文三个月" = I have only learned for three months).

Example from the text: 比如“我已经学中文一年了”... 你也可以说“我才学中文三个月”。

坚持

Meaning: to persist; to keep on

Explanation: This word encourages consistency in learning. It means not giving up and continuing your effort even if it is hard.

Example from the text: 重要的是你坚持学习,不要放弃。

半年

Meaning: half a year; six months

Explanation: Useful time expression when answering “你学中文多久了?”. You can say "我学中文半年了" to mean "I have been learning Chinese for half a year."

Example from the text: 比如说“我学了半年中文”。

Nhận xét