🎙️ Podcast #49|I Learn Chinese Alone – But I Don’t Feel Lonely – 我一个人学中文,但从不孤单 | Chinese Listening Practice
🎙️ Podcast #49|I Learn Chinese Alone – But I Don’t Feel Lonely – 我一个人学中文,但从不孤单 | Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好,欢迎来到 Learn Chinese Podcast,我是李明,
Hello everyone, welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast. I’m Li Ming.
很高兴和你们在一起。
It’s a pleasure to be with you.
我们的节目想帮助大家简单快乐地学习中文。
Our program aims to help everyone learn Chinese simply and happily.
今天我们要说的话题是:我一个人学中文,但是我不觉得孤单。
The topic we are going to talk about today is: I learn Chinese alone, but I don’t feel lonely.
很多人学习的时候没有老师,也没有同学,但是他们也可以开心地学习。
Many people study without teachers or classmates, but they can still study happily.
希望今天的内容可以给你力量,也可以给你快乐。
I hope today’s content can give you strength and happiness.
我一个人学习中文的时候,有时候会觉得安静,
When I study Chinese alone, I sometimes feel quiet.
但是这种安静让我可以更好地听见自己的声音。
But this silence allows me to hear my own voice better.
我早上起来以后,会先读一点儿中文文章,有时候是一个小故事,
When I wake up in the morning, I will first read some Chinese articles, sometimes a short story.
有时候是一篇很短的新闻。
Sometimes it's a very short news item.
我读得慢,但是我一点一点理解。
I read slowly, but I understand bit by bit.
我告诉自己,不着急,学语言需要时间。
I told myself not to rush, learning a language takes time.
每天我学五到十个新词,不多,但是我会写在本子上,每天看一看,慢慢记住。
I learn five to ten new words every day, not a lot, but I will write them down in a notebook, look at them every day, and slowly remember them.
学习的时候,我喜欢用手机听中文歌,听的时候我不一定都懂,
When I'm studying, I like to listen to Chinese songs on my phone. I don't always understand them.
可是我能听到一些简单的词,比如“爱”“朋友”“快乐”。
But I can hear some simple words, such as "love", "friends" and "happiness".
听到这些词,我心里就很开心。
When I heard these words, I felt very happy.
我还会跟着一起唱,虽然唱得不好,但是我觉得这样可以练习发音,也可以让我更放松。
I also sing along, even though I’m not very good at it, but I think it helps me practice my pronunciation and relaxes me more.
有时候我也看中文电视剧,选一些简单的内容。
Sometimes I also watch Chinese TV series and choose some simple content.
我不看很长的,只看十分钟、十五分钟。
I don't watch long videos, just ten or fifteen minutes.
看到不懂的地方,我先不查词,我先猜一猜意思。
When I see something I don’t understand, I don’t look up the words first, I just try to guess the meaning.
这样让我感觉自己像小孩子一样,自然地学习语言。
This makes me feel like a child, learning the language naturally.
慢慢地,我可以明白更多。
Slowly, I could understand more.
学习一个人也会有难的时候。
There are also difficult times when learning as a person.
有时我很累,不想学习。
Sometimes I am so tired that I don’t feel like studying.
但是我会对自己说:“今天学一点儿,也很好。
But I would say to myself: “It’s good to learn a little today.
”于是我可能只读两句话,或者只听三分钟。
” So I might only read two sentences, or listen for three minutes.
虽然少,但是我还是坚持。
Although it’s little, I still persist.
第二天我会更有力量,继续学下去。
The next day I will be more energetic and continue studying.
我还喜欢把学过的中文写在纸上,贴在房间里。
I also like to write down the Chinese words I have learned on pieces of paper and stick them around my room.
比如“桌子”“椅子”“窗户”。
For example, "table", "chair", and "window".
每天看到,我就能记得更清楚。
The more I see it every day, the more I remember it.
我走到桌子前,就会看见写着“桌子”的纸条,我心里就会再读一次。
When I walked to the table, I would see the note that said "table" and I would read it again in my mind.
这样,我的房间好像变成了一个小小的中文课堂。
In this way, my room seemed to have become a small Chinese classroom.
有时我一个人走路,我会在心里说中文。
Sometimes when I walk alone, I speak Chinese in my mind.
我看到花,我会说“花很漂亮”;我看到小狗,我会说“小狗很可爱”。
When I see flowers, I will say "the flowers are beautiful"; when I see a puppy, I will say "the puppy is cute".
这样练习,我不需要别人听,但是我自己感觉很好。
When I practice like this, I don’t need anyone to listen, but I feel good about it.
我觉得学习中文不只是学词和语法,也是学会用中文看世界。
I think learning Chinese is not just about learning vocabulary and grammar, but also about learning to see the world in Chinese.
慢慢地,我发现自己并不是孤单的。
Slowly, I discovered that I was not alone.
因为学习的时候,我有书,有音乐,有电视剧,还有我自己。
Because when I study, I have books, music, TV dramas, and myself.
我和中文在一起,我就觉得有朋友。
When I am with Chinese, I feel like I have friends.
我想,这就是为什么我一个人学习,但是我不觉得孤单。
I guess that's why I study alone, but I don't feel lonely.
当我一个人学习中文的时候,我知道最重要的是要有目标。
When I was learning Chinese by myself, I knew that the most important thing was to have a goal.
没有目标,就很容易放弃。
Without a goal, it's easy to give up.
所以我会给自己一些小目标,比如今天学五个新词,明天读一篇小文章,后天写十个句子。
So I will set some small goals for myself, such as learning five new words today, reading a short article tomorrow, and writing ten sentences the day after tomorrow.
小目标让我每天都有动力。
Small goals keep me motivated every day.
每次完成一个目标,我就会在本子上打一个勾。
Every time I complete a goal, I put a check mark in my notebook.
我看到很多勾,心里很高兴,也觉得自己真的在进步。
I saw a lot of check marks and I felt very happy. I also felt that I was really making progress.
除了目标,我还喜欢用奖励的方法。
In addition to goals, I also like to use rewards.
如果我今天学习得很好,我就会给自己一点小礼物,比如喝一杯好喝的奶茶,
If I study well today, I will give myself a small gift, such as a cup of delicious milk tea.
或者看一会儿喜欢的节目。
Or watch your favorite show for a while.
这样让我感觉学习不是一件辛苦的事,而是一件快乐的事。
This makes me feel that learning is not a hard thing, but a happy thing.
我告诉自己,学习和生活可以在一起,不需要分开。
I told myself that study and life can go together and there is no need to separate them.
每天晚上睡觉前,我会想一想,今天我学了什么,有没有新的发现。
Every night before going to bed, I will think about what I have learned that day and whether I have made any new discoveries.
比如有一天,我学了“希望”这个词,我就会想,我的希望是什么?
For example, one day I learned the word "hope" and I began to think, what is my hope?
我希望能说更好的中文,我希望以后去中国旅行。
I hope to speak better Chinese and I hope to travel to China in the future.
这样一想,我就觉得学习和我的生活、我的未来连在了一起。
When I think about it this way, I feel that learning is connected to my life and my future.
有时候,我也会用中文写下自己的一天。
Sometimes, I also write about my day in Chinese.
虽然我的句子很简单,但是我还是会写:“今天我学习两个小时。
Even though my sentences are simple, I would still write: “Today I studied for two hours.
”“我觉得今天很累,但是我很开心。
"I feel very tired today, but I am very happy.
”这些简单的句子让我看到,我已经可以用中文表达自己。
"These simple sentences showed me that I can express myself in Chinese.
哪怕很简单,也是真实的生活。
Even if it is simple, it is real life.
我还喜欢听中文故事。
I also like listening to Chinese stories.
故事里有人物,有地方,有感情。
The story has characters, places, and emotions.
我听故事的时候,感觉自己不是一个人,而是和故事里的朋友一起走路,一起生活。
When I listen to stories, I feel like I am not alone, but walking and living with the friends in the stories.
有一次,我听到一个故事里说“朋友就是在你难过的时候给你笑的人”,
I once heard a story that said, "A friend is someone who makes you smile when you are sad."
我听了以后觉得很温暖。
I felt very warm after listening to it.
那一刻,我觉得中文不只是语言,它也能给我力量。
At that moment, I felt that Chinese was not just a language, it could also give me strength.
有时我会站在镜子前练习说话。
Sometimes I would stand in front of a mirror and practice speaking.
我看着自己,用中文介绍自己,用中文说今天的天气,用中文说我喜欢的东西。
I looked at myself, introduced myself in Chinese, talked about today's weather in Chinese, and talked about the things I liked in Chinese.
虽然只有我一个人,但是我觉得很有意思。
Even though I was the only one there, I found it quite interesting.
我看见自己在说话,我的心里更有信心。
I saw myself speaking, and I felt more confident.
我也明白,坚持不容易。
I also understand that persistence is not easy.
有时候我想放弃,但我会想起自己已经走了多远。
Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I remember how far I’ve come.
我想起我第一次学习的时候,只会说“你好”。
I remember when I first started learning, I could only say "hello".
现在我已经能说很多句子了。
Now I can speak many sentences.
这让我告诉自己,不可以停下来,要一步一步走下去。
This made me tell myself that I must not stop and must keep going step by step.
所以,我一个人学习中文,其实并不孤单。
So, I am not alone in learning Chinese.
我和我的目标,我的本子,我的故事,我的梦想在一起。
I am with my goals, my books, my stories, and my dreams.
这些东西让我每天都有力量,也让我越来越喜欢中文。
These things give me strength every day and make me like Chinese more and more.
后来我发现,虽然我大部分时间一个人学习中文,但是如果找到一些学习伙伴,
Later I found that although I studied Chinese alone most of the time, if I found some study partners,
会更有意思。
It will be more interesting.
我开始在网上找中文学习的社区,里面有很多和我一样的人,他们来自不同的地方,
I started looking for Chinese learning communities online. There were many people like me, from different places.
但是都有一个共同的目标,就是学好中文。
But they all have a common goal, which is to learn Chinese well.
在社区里,我可以看到别人每天学了什么,他们会分享一些简单的方法,
In the community, I can see what others have learned every day, and they will share some simple methods.
也会写下自己的感受。
I also write down my feelings.
我读的时候,常常觉得很有力量,因为我知道,不只是我在努力,
When I read, I often feel very powerful, because I know that I am not the only one working hard.
很多人和我一起在走这条路。
Many people are walking this path with me.
有时候我会参加线上读书活动。
Sometimes I participate in online reading activities.
大家一起读一本简单的中文书,每天读一点,然后在网上写下自己学到的词或者句子。
Let’s read a simple Chinese book together, read a little bit every day, and then write down the words or sentences we have learned online.
虽然我们不在一个地方,但是我们好像在同一个教室里。
Although we are not in the same place, we seem to be in the same classroom.
看到别人也在努力,我的心里就不会觉得孤单。
Seeing others working hard, I don’t feel lonely.
除了读书,我还喜欢参加中文打卡活动。
In addition to reading, I also like to participate in Chinese check-in activities.
每天把自己学的内容拍照或者录音,然后发到群里。
Take photos or record what you learn every day and send them to the group.
其他人也会发他们的学习记录。
Others will also send their learning records.
我们互相鼓励,如果有人忘了学习,大家就会提醒他。
We encourage each other, and if someone forgets to study, everyone will remind him.
这样我觉得学习不只是一个人的事情,而是大家一起前进。
In this way, I feel that learning is not just a one-person thing, but a journey for everyone to move forward together.
有一次,我在群里看到一个人分享他写的中文日记。
Once, I saw someone sharing his Chinese diary in the group.
他的句子很简单,但是很真诚。
His sentences were simple, but sincere.
他写“今天我工作很累,可是我学习了十分钟中文,我很开心。
He wrote, “I was very tired at work today, but I learned Chinese for ten minutes and I was very happy.
”我读了以后很感动。
"I was very moved after reading it.
我想,学习中文就是这样,不需要很快,不需要很多,只要每天一点点,坚持就好。
I think learning Chinese is just like this. It doesn’t need to be fast, and it doesn’t need to be a lot. Just a little bit every day and persistence will be enough.
慢慢地,我也开始写一些短文,发到群里。
Gradually, I also started to write some short articles and send them to the group.
虽然我的句子不完美,但是大家都给我鼓励,说我写得很好。
Although my sentences were not perfect, everyone encouraged me and said that I wrote very well.
我看到这些话的时候,心里特别温暖。
When I saw these words, my heart felt very warm.
我觉得我不再是一个人,而是和一群朋友一起走在学习的路上。
I feel like I am no longer alone, but walking on the road of learning with a group of friends.
有时候我们还会开一个小小的线上视频活动,大家用中文打招呼,介绍自己,
Sometimes we will hold a small online video event, where everyone greets each other in Chinese and introduces themselves.
聊一些简单的话题。
Chat about some simple topics.
比如说天气、爱好、今天吃了什么。
For example, the weather, hobbies, and what you ate today.
虽然大家说得都不快,也有很多错误,可是每个人都笑着,很开心。
Although no one spoke fast and there were many mistakes, everyone was smiling and very happy.
这样的时刻让我觉得,学习中文也能带来很多友谊。
Moments like this make me feel that learning Chinese can also bring a lot of friendships.
通过这些经历,我越来越明白,一个人学习不代表孤单。
Through these experiences, I increasingly understand that studying alone does not mean being alone.
即使我在房间里学习,我的心和很多朋友在一起。
Even when I was studying in my room, my heart was with many of my friends.
我们在不同的地方,可是我们有相同的梦想。
We are in different places, but we have the same dream.
中文让我们认识彼此,也让我们一起成长。
Chinese allows us to get to know each other and grow together.
慢慢地,我发现学习中文已经成为我生活里很重要的一部分。
Gradually, I found that learning Chinese has become a very important part of my life.
每天早上起床,我都会先想一想今天要学什么,有时候是新词,有时候是短文,
Every morning when I wake up, I will first think about what I want to learn today, sometimes it is a new word, sometimes it is a short article.
有时候只是听一首中文歌。
Sometimes just listen to a Chinese song.
学习不再是压力,而是一种习惯,就像吃饭、喝水一样自然。
Learning is no longer a pressure, but a habit, as natural as eating and drinking.
我觉得这是一个很大的变化,因为一开始的时候,我常常觉得很难,
I think this is a big change, because in the beginning, I often found it difficult,
不知道能不能坚持下去。
I don’t know if I can keep going.
现在,我不再害怕困难,因为我已经学会享受这个过程。
Now, I am no longer afraid of difficulties because I have learned to enjoy the process.
我记得有一次,我去公园散步,看见一个小朋友在玩。
I remember one time, I went for a walk in the park and saw a child playing.
我心里突然用中文说:“孩子很可爱。
I suddenly said in my mind in Chinese: "The child is very cute.
”那一刻,我很惊讶,因为我没有翻译,也没有思考,而是自然地用中文表达出来。
"At that moment, I was surprised because I didn't translate or think, but expressed it naturally in Chinese.
这让我觉得特别开心,因为这说明中文已经慢慢进入了我的生活,不只是课本上的知识,
This makes me feel very happy, because it shows that Chinese has gradually become part of my life, not just knowledge in textbooks.
而是我心里的一部分。
But it's a part of my heart.
学习中文也让我看到了更多美好的东西。
Learning Chinese has also allowed me to see more beautiful things.
以前我看中国电影,只能看字幕,现在我能听懂一些句子。
When I watched Chinese movies before, I could only read the subtitles, but now I can understand some sentences.
虽然不是全部,但是能听懂几个词,我就很兴奋。
Although not all of them, I was very excited when I could understand a few words.
我会对自己说:“你进步了。
I would say to myself, “You’ve improved.
”这种小小的成功让我很有信心,也让我更喜欢继续学习。
"This small success gave me confidence and made me more willing to continue learning.
有时候我会回头看看自己写过的本子,上面有很多错字和不完整的句子。
Sometimes I look back at the notebooks I have written and find many typos and incomplete sentences.
但是我并不觉得丢脸,反而觉得很温暖。
But I don’t feel ashamed, instead I feel very warm.
因为那些错字代表了我的努力,也代表了我一步一步走过来的路。
Because those typos represent my efforts and the path I have taken step by step.
没有这些错误,就不会有今天的我。
Without those mistakes, I wouldn't be who I am today.
我还学会用中文表达我的心情。
I also learned to express my feelings in Chinese.
比如我开心的时候,我会写“我今天很高兴”;我难过的时候,我会写“我想家了”。
For example, when I am happy, I will write "I am very happy today"; when I am sad, I will write "I miss home".
虽然句子简单,但是真实。
Although the sentence is simple, it is true.
通过这样写,我觉得自己和中文更亲近,好像中文是我的朋友,可以听我说话,
By writing like this, I feel closer to Chinese, as if Chinese is my friend who can listen to me.
可以陪伴我。
Can accompany me.
有一天,我在书上看到一句话:“学习是一个长长的路。
One day, I read a sentence in a book: "Learning is a long journey.
”我觉得很对。
"I think it's right.
学中文的路很长,可是我不觉得孤单。
The road to learning Chinese is long, but I don’t feel lonely.
因为这条路上有风景,有故事,也有很多朋友。
Because there are scenery, stories and many friends on this road.
每一天我都在进步,每一天我都有新的发现。
Every day I make progress, every day I make new discoveries.
所以,当我一个人学习中文的时候,我常常感到快乐。
So, when I study Chinese alone, I often feel happy.
我快乐不是因为我学得很快,而是因为我在路上。
I am happy not because I learn quickly, but because I am on the road.
我在路上走,我在路上看,我在路上成长。
I walk on the road, I see on the road, and I grow on the road.
这种感觉让我觉得安心,也让我更爱学习中文。
This feeling makes me feel at ease and makes me love learning Chinese even more.
我常常在晚上一个人安静的时候想一想,这些天学习中文给了我什么。
When I am alone and quiet at night, I often think about what learning Chinese has given me these days.
我发现,不只是新词和句子,更重要的是一种力量。
I discovered that it’s not just new words and sentences, but more importantly a kind of power.
这种力量让我每天都期待新的开始。
This power makes me look forward to a new beginning every day.
每天打开书的时候,我不是觉得累,而是觉得我又可以走一步。
Every day when I open a book, I don’t feel tired, but I feel like I can take another step forward.
我知道这条路不会很短,可是我也知道,每一步都很有意义。
I know this road will not be short, but I also know that every step is meaningful.
有一次,我在公交车上听到两个中国人说话,他们说得很快,我几乎听不懂。
Once, I heard two Chinese people talking on the bus. They spoke very fast and I could hardly understand them.
但是我突然听到一个熟悉的词“朋友”,我心里马上亮起来。
But I suddenly heard a familiar word "friend", and my heart immediately lit up.
我明白,也许我现在还不懂很多,可是我已经能从他们的对话里抓住一点意思。
I understand, maybe I still don’t understand a lot now, but I can already grasp some meaning from their conversation.
这让我想起自己刚开始学习的时候,连“你好”都说得不清楚。
This reminds me of when I first started learning, I couldn’t even say “hello” clearly.
现在,我已经能在生活里听到、看见、用到中文了。
Now, I can hear, see and use Chinese in my daily life.
我觉得学习中文,就像种一棵树。
I think learning Chinese is like planting a tree.
刚开始的时候,它很小,很弱,只有几片小叶子。
At first, it was small and weak, with only a few small leaves.
每天给它一点水,一点阳光,它就会长大。
Give it a little water and a little sunshine every day, and it will grow.
虽然长得慢,可是有一天它会变成一棵大树。
Although it grows slowly, one day it will become a big tree.
学习也是这样,每天学一点,哪怕很少,也会慢慢长大。
The same goes for learning. If you learn a little bit every day, even if it is very little, you will grow slowly.
等我回头看的时候,我会发现自己已经走了很远。
When I look back, I realize I've come a long way.
在学习的过程中,我也学会了耐心。
In the process of learning, I also learned patience.
很多时候,我想要快一点,可是我明白,急也没有用。
Many times, I want to be quicker, but I know that there is no point in being impatient.
语言不是一两天可以学好的。
A language cannot be learned in a day or two.
就像朋友一样,你需要慢慢认识,慢慢了解。
Just like friends, you need to get to know them slowly and understand them slowly.
中文对我来说就是一个新朋友。
Chinese is a new friend to me.
这个朋友有时候让我开心,有时候让我头疼,可是我越来越喜欢和它在一起。
This friend sometimes makes me happy and sometimes gives me a headache, but I like being with it more and more.
我也发现,当我心里有目标的时候,我就不容易觉得孤单。
I also found that when I have a goal in mind, I am less likely to feel lonely.
我的目标是有一天可以用中文和中国人聊天,可以去中国旅行,可以读懂一本中文书。
My goal is to one day be able to chat with Chinese people in Chinese, travel to China, and understand a Chinese book.
想到这些,我就很兴奋。
I get excited when I think about this.
我知道路还很长,可是我一点也不害怕。
I know the road is still long, but I am not afraid at all.
因为每天我都在接近目标,每天我都在进步。
Because every day I am getting closer to my goal, every day I am making progress.
学习中文让我认识了自己。
Learning Chinese has helped me understand myself.
我发现,只要我坚持,就没有做不到的事。
I found that as long as I persist, there is nothing I can't do.
以前我常常怀疑自己,可是现在我相信自己。
I used to doubt myself a lot, but now I believe in myself.
每次我写下一个句子,每次我说出一个新词,我都在告诉自己:“你可以。
Every time I write a sentence, every time I utter a new word, I tell myself, “You can do it.
”这种感觉让我很安心。
"This feeling makes me feel at ease.
所以,虽然我一个人学习中文,但是我心里有很多声音,有书本的声音,有音乐的声音,
So, even though I was learning Chinese alone, there were many voices in my heart, the voice of books, the voice of music,
有朋友的声音,还有我自己的声音。
There are the voices of friends, and my own voice.
这些声音让我不孤单,也让我更勇敢。
These voices make me feel less alone and make me braver.
我知道,以后无论遇到什么困难,我都可以继续走下去。
I know that no matter what difficulties I encounter in the future, I can keep going.
因为中文已经是我生活的一部分,也是我快乐的一部分。
Because Chinese has become a part of my life and a part of my happiness.
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
孤单 (gūdān)
Meaning: lonely
Explanation: This word describes the feeling of being alone and lacking companionship. In the podcast, the speaker says they do not feel lonely even when studying alone.
Example from the text: 我一个人学中文,但是我不觉得孤单。
坚持 (jiānchí)
Meaning: to persist, to keep going
Explanation: It means to continue doing something even when it’s difficult. The podcast encourages learners to persist with their studies every day.
Example from the text: 虽然少,但是我还是坚持。
目标 (mùbiāo)
Meaning: goal, target
Explanation: A goal is something you want to achieve. The speaker says setting small goals helps them stay motivated.
Example from the text: 当我一个人学习中文的时候,我知道最重要的是要有目标。
力量 (lìliàng)
Meaning: strength, power
Explanation: It refers to inner strength or power to keep going. Learning Chinese gives the speaker strength and happiness.
Example from the text: 希望今天的内容可以给你力量,也可以给你快乐。
习惯 (xíguàn)
Meaning: habit
Explanation: A habit is something you do regularly. The speaker says learning Chinese has become a daily habit, like eating or drinking.
Example from the text: 学习不再是压力,而是一种习惯,就像吃饭、喝水一样自然。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét