🎙️ Podcast #53|Asking About Health – 问候健康 | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #53|Asking About Health – 问候健康 Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,欢迎来到Learn Chinese Podcast。

Hello everyone, welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast.

我是李明,很高兴和你们在一起。

I’m Li Ming, and I’m very happy to be with you.

我们的节目希望用简单的中文,让大家慢慢学习,每天进步一点点。

Our program hopes to use simple Chinese to allow everyone to learn slowly and make a little progress every day.

今天我们要学习一个很实用的话题,就是怎么用中文问别人身体怎么样。

Today we are going to learn a very practical topic, which is how to ask others how they are feeling in Chinese.

问健康是生活中很常见的事情,也可以让朋友觉得很温暖。

Asking about health is a very common thing in life and can also make friends feel very warm.

请大家跟我一起学习,一起练习吧。

Please study and practice with me.

在中文里,如果我们想关心一个人,最简单的话就是“你好吗?

In Chinese, if we want to care about someone, the simplest thing to say is "How are you?

这句话大家一定很熟悉,它的意思是问一个人现在的情况。

Everyone must be familiar with this sentence. It means to ask a person about his current situation.

我们可以回答“我很好”,表示身体没有问题,也很开心。

We can answer "I'm fine" to show that there is nothing wrong with our body and we are very happy.

如果感觉不太舒服,也可以说“我不太好”。

If you feel unwell, you can also say "I'm not feeling well".

这样别人就会知道,你需要休息或者需要帮助。

This way others will know that you need a break or need help.

除了“你好吗?

Besides “How are you?

”,我们还可以用更具体的话来问。

We can also ask in more specific terms.

例如,你看到朋友的脸色不好,可以说“你身体好吗?

For example, if you see your friend looks unhappy, you can say, “How are you?

这句话比“你好吗?

This sentence is better than "How are you?

”更清楚,是直接问健康。

“It’s clearer to ask directly about health.

回答的时候,可以说“我身体很好”,也可以说“我身体不太好”。

When answering, you can say "I am in good health" or "I am not in good health."

这些句子都很常见,也很容易记住。

These sentences are common and easy to remember.

有时候,一个人真的生病了,我们要用新的词语。

Sometimes, when a person is really sick, we need to use new words.

中文里,“生病”就是身体有问题。

In Chinese, “being sick” means having physical problems.

比如说“我生病了”,意思是我身体不好,需要休息。

For example, “I am sick” means that I am not feeling well and need to rest.

一个常见的病是感冒。

A common illness is the common cold.

感冒的时候会咳嗽、打喷嚏,还会觉得头很重。

When you have a cold, you will cough, sneeze, and feel a heavy head.

我们可以说“我感冒了”,也可以说“我有点儿感冒”。

We can say "I have a cold" or "I have a slight cold".

“有点儿”表示不太严重,但还是不舒服。

"A little" means it's not too serious, but still uncomfortable.

如果别人说自己感冒了,我们要表示关心。

If someone says they have a cold, we should show concern.

可以说“你要多休息”,也可以说“要不要去看医生?

You can say, “You need to get more rest,” or you can say, “Do you want to see a doctor?

这里的“医生”就是帮我们看病的人。

The "doctor" here is the person who treats us.

在中国,朋友生病的时候,人们常常会送上祝福。

In China, when a friend is sick, people often send their best wishes.

最常用的一句话是“希望你快点好”。

The most commonly used phrase is "I hope you get better soon."

这句话听起来很温暖,也让人生病的时候感觉有朋友的关心。

This sentence sounds very warm and makes people feel that they have friends who care about them when they are sick.

另外,还可以说“祝你身体健康”。

Alternatively, you can also say "I wish you good health."

“身体”就是我们的身体,“健康”就是没有病,很有力气。

"Body" refers to our body, and "health" means being free of disease and being full of energy.

这样的话不只可以在生病的时候说,在生日或者节日的时候,也可以用。

Such words can be said not only when you are sick, but also on birthdays or holidays.

关心健康不只是问问题,还要学会回答。

Caring about your health is not just about asking questions, but also about learning how to answer them.

比如说,如果别人问“你好吗?

For example, if someone asks “How are you?

”,我们可以说“我很好,谢谢”。

”, we can say “I’m fine, thank you”.

如果别人问“你身体好吗?

If someone asks you, “How are you?

”,我们可以说“我身体很好”。

”, we can say “I am in good health”.

如果真的生病了,也可以很自然地说“我不太好,我生病了”。

If you are really sick, it is also natural to say "I am not feeling well, I am sick."

这样别人就会理解你的情况。

This way others will understand your situation.

学习这些简单的句子非常重要,因为它们是日常生活里最常用的表达。

It is very important to learn these simple sentences because they are the most commonly used expressions in daily life.

去学校,去公司,或者和朋友见面时,都可能用到。

You may use it when going to school, going to work, or meeting friends.

通过这些句子,我们不仅能学会新的词语,还能学会怎么用中文表达关心。

Through these sentences, we can not only learn new words, but also learn how to express care in Chinese.

关心别人,是让交流更友好,更亲近的方法。

Caring about others is a way to make communication friendlier and closer.

所以今天我们一起学了“你好吗?

So today we learned together "How are you?

”,“我很好”,“我不太好”,“我生病了”,“我有点儿感冒”,“你要多休息”,

”, “I’m fine”, “I’m not so fine”, “I’m sick”, “I have a slight cold”, “You need to rest more”,

“要不要去看医生”,“希望你快点好”,“祝你身体健康”。

"Do you want to see a doctor?", "I hope you get better soon", "I wish you good health."

这些都是很实用的句子,大家可以每天练习,多说几次,就会越来越自然。

These are all very practical sentences. You can practice them every day. Saying them more often will make them more and more natural.

在日常生活中,我们常常会遇到朋友身体不舒服的时候。

In our daily lives, we often encounter friends who are not feeling well.

这个时候,用中文表达关心非常重要。

At this time, it is very important to express your concern in Chinese.

比如说,你看到同学没来上课,可以想一想,他是不是生病了。

For example, if you see a classmate absent from class, you might wonder if he is sick.

你可以问“你生病了吗?

You can ask “Are you sick?

”,这句话的意思是你想知道他是不是身体有问题。

”, which means you want to know if there is something wrong with him.

如果对方说“我生病了”,你就可以继续关心,说“要不要去医院?

If the other person says, "I'm sick," you can continue to show concern and ask, "Do you want to go to the hospital?

在中国,医院是看病最常去的地方,医生会给你药,还会告诉你怎么休息。

In China, hospitals are the most common places to see a doctor. Doctors will give you medicine and tell you how to rest.

有的时候,朋友可能只是很累,并不是真的生病。

Sometimes, a friend may just be tired and not actually sick.

那我们可以问“你累吗?

Then we can ask “Are you tired?

“累”是一个很常用的词,表示身体没有力气。

"Tired" is a very commonly used word, which means that the body has no strength.

如果朋友说“我很累”,那你可以回答“你要好好休息”。

If a friend says, "I'm very tired," you can reply, "You need to have a good rest."

这些话虽然很简单,但是能让朋友觉得很温暖。

Although these words are simple, they can make friends feel very warm.

当我们自己生病的时候,也要学会表达。

When we are sick, we should also learn to express ourselves.

比如说“我头疼”,就是头不舒服。

For example, “I have a headache” means that your head feels uncomfortable.

“我嗓子疼”,就是喉咙痛。

"My throat hurts" means a sore throat.

还有“我发烧了”,就是身体很热,需要去看医生。

There is also "I have a fever", which means that the body is very hot and you need to see a doctor.

这些词语都很实用,能帮助别人更快了解你的情况。

These phrases are very practical and can help others understand your situation more quickly.

如果只是小问题,也可以说“我没事”,表示不用担心。

If it's just a minor problem, you can also say "I'm fine" to indicate that there's nothing to worry about.

在中国文化里,关心别人的健康是一种礼貌。

In Chinese culture, it is polite to care about other people's health.

即使不是很熟的人,也可以说“你身体好吗?

Even if you don’t know someone well, you can still say “How are you?

这样可以让人觉得你很友善。

This will make people feel that you are friendly.

如果别人对你说“希望你快点好”,你可以回答“谢谢”。

If someone says to you, "I hope you get better soon," you can respond with "Thank you."

在语言学习中,学会这些小句子,不只是会说中文,还能学习中国人的习惯和文化。

In language learning, learning these small sentences not only helps you speak Chinese, but also allows you to learn Chinese habits and culture.

除了身体,我们也可以关心心情。

In addition to the body, we can also care about our mood.

比如说一个人看起来很难过,可以问“你心情好吗?

For example, if someone looks sad, you can ask, “Are you in a good mood?

“心情”就是人的感觉,如果他说“不太好”,我们可以说“希望你开心”。

"Mood" refers to a person's feeling. If he says "not so good", we can say "I hope you are happy".

这种关心也很重要,因为健康不只是身体健康,还包括心情好。

This kind of care is also very important because health is not just about physical health, it also includes a good mood.

有时候在节日或者特别的日子,人们也会互相祝福健康。

Sometimes during festivals or special days, people also wish each other good health.

比如在春节,人们常常说“身体健康,万事如意”。

For example, during the Spring Festival, people often say "good health and all the best".

这里的“万事如意”表示希望一切顺利。

The “万事如意” here means hoping everything goes well.

这样的祝福不仅表达了关心,也让关系更近。

Such blessings not only express concern, but also bring the relationship closer.

所以在生活里,我们要学会用中文关心别人,也要学会表达自己的情况。

Therefore, in life, we must learn to care about others in Chinese, and also learn to express our own situation.

健康是最重要的东西,用语言表达关心,就是用心去交流。

Health is the most important thing. Expressing concern with words means communicating with your heart.

通过这些简单的句子,我们可以让交流更自然,也能让朋友和家人感受到爱和温暖。

By using these simple sentences, we can make communication more natural and make friends and family feel loved and warm.

每天学一点,用一点,就会越来越熟练。

If you learn a little bit every day and use a little bit, you will become more and more proficient.

当我们听到朋友说自己生病了或者身体不舒服时,除了简单地问候,

When we hear friends say they are sick or feeling unwell, besides simply greeting them,

我们还可以用一些关心的话语来表达我们的在意。

We can also express our care with some caring words.

比如说“你要多喝水”,这是非常常见的一句话。

For example, "You should drink more water" is a very common sentence.

因为在生病的时候,多喝水对身体有帮助。

Because when you are sick, drinking more water is good for your body.

在中国,很多人都相信喝热水能让人快点恢复,

In China, many people believe that drinking hot water can help people recover faster.

所以朋友之间常常会提醒对方“要喝热水”。

Therefore, friends often remind each other to "drink hot water."

另外,我们还可以说“你要早点休息”。

In addition, we can also say "You should go to bed early."

早点睡觉,对身体恢复很重要。

Going to bed early is important for your body's recovery.

这样的话虽然很简单,却能让人感觉到你的关心。

Although these words are simple, they can make people feel that you care about them.

如果看到朋友脸色不好,你也可以轻轻地说“不要太累”。

If you see your friend looks unhappy, you can also gently say "Don't be too tired."

这句话告诉朋友要注意自己,不要工作太多,不要学习太久,要照顾好身体。

This sentence tells friends to pay attention to themselves, not to work too much, not to study too long, and to take good care of their health.

在生活中,我们也会听到别人说“不要担心”。

In life, we also hear people say "don't worry".

这是一句温柔的话,可以安慰一个人生病时的心情。

This is a gentle word that can comfort a person when he is sick.

有的时候,身体不舒服不仅是身体上的问题,还会让人心里有压力。

Sometimes, feeling unwell is not only a physical problem, but also causes psychological stress.

所以,用“不要担心”这样的表达,可以让对方感觉轻松一些。

Therefore, using expressions like "don't worry" can make the other person feel more relaxed.

在生病的时候,我们还可以建议去医院看医生,说“要不要去看医生”。

When you are sick, we can also suggest going to the hospital to see a doctor and ask "Do you want to see a doctor?"

医生是专业的人,他们知道怎么让人好起来。

Doctors are professionals who know how to make people better.

这句话是一种关心,也是一种提醒。

This sentence is a concern and also a reminder.

除了医生,还有“药”。

In addition to doctors, there is also "medicine".

如果朋友感冒了,可以说“要不要吃药”。

If a friend has a cold, you can ask, "Do you want to take medicine?"

这些都是生活中很常用的表达。

These are very commonly used expressions in daily life.

当我们想要更积极地鼓励朋友,可以说“你一定会好起来的”。

When we want to be more positive and encourage our friends, we can say, "You will definitely get better."

这句话能给对方力量,让他觉得自己不是一个人。

This sentence can give the other person strength and make him feel that he is not alone.

或者说“加油”,这也是很常听到的话。

Or "Come on", which is also a very common phrase to hear.

虽然只是两个字,但却能带来很大的支持。

Although it is just two words, it can bring great support.

在中国,朋友和家人之间很常用这些句子。

In China, these sentences are commonly used among friends and family.

比如说父母会对孩子说“多休息,不要吃冷的东西”。

For example, parents will tell their children to "get more rest and don't eat cold food."

朋友之间会说“希望你快点好”。

Friends will say to each other, "I hope you get better soon."

这些表达不仅是语言,也是情感。

These expressions are not only language, but also emotions.

通过这些简单的话,我们可以把自己的心意传递给别人。

Through these simple words, we can convey our thoughts to others.

学习这些表达方式,不仅能让我们说出中文,还能帮助我们和别人有更好的关系。

Learning these expressions will not only help us speak Chinese better, but also help us have better relationships with others.

语言不仅是沟通的工具,也是关心和爱的方式。

Language is not only a tool for communication, but also a way of caring and loving.

当你用中文说“祝你身体健康”的时候,对方会感受到温暖,也会更愿意和你交流。

When you say "I wish you good health" in Chinese, the other person will feel the warmth and will be more willing to communicate with you.

所以在学习中文的过程中,记住这些和健康有关的句子非常重要。

Therefore, it is very important to remember these health-related sentences when learning Chinese.

它们简单、常用,也能在很多场合使用。

They are simple, common, and can be used in many situations.

无论是学校、公司,还是在家庭里,这些话都会让你更自然地表达自己。

Whether at school, at work, or at home, these words will help you express yourself more naturally.

慢慢练习,你会发现这些句子不只是课本上的内容,而是生活里真正能用到的东西。

With gradual practice, you will find that these sentences are not just content from the textbook, but things that can really be used in life.

当我们关心朋友和家人的时候,除了问候和提醒,我们也会用祝福的话语来表达心意。

When we care about our friends and family, in addition to greetings and reminders, we also express our feelings with words of blessing.

最常见的一句话是“希望你快点好”。

The most common phrase is "I hope you get better soon."

这句话常常在对方生病时使用,表示我们真心希望他早点恢复健康。

This sentence is often used when someone is sick, expressing that we sincerely hope that he will recover soon.

这种祝福不仅能让人感受到温暖,也能让他有信心去照顾自己。

This kind of blessing not only makes people feel warm, but also gives them the confidence to take care of themselves.

很多时候,一个简单的祝福就能带来很大的力量。

Many times, a simple blessing can bring great power.

还有一句常用的话是“祝你身体健康”。

Another commonly used phrase is "I wish you good health."

这句话可以在很多场合说,比如生日、节日,或者见到很久没见的朋友时。

This sentence can be said on many occasions, such as birthdays, holidays, or when meeting friends you haven't seen for a long time.

它的意思是希望对方一直有健康的身体,不生病,不难受。

It means that you hope the other person will always be healthy, not get sick, and not feel uncomfortable.

在中国文化里,健康是最重要的财富,所以这句话很普遍,也很受欢迎。

In Chinese culture, health is the most important wealth, so this saying is very common and popular.

在一些特别的日子,比如春节,人们会说“身体健康,万事如意”。

On some special days, such as the Spring Festival, people would say "I wish you good health and all the best."

“万事如意”的意思是所有的事情都顺利,和“身体健康”一起说,就成了很完整的祝福。

"Wanshiruyi" means that everything goes well, and when said together with "good health", it becomes a complete blessing.

这样的表达不仅是对身体的关心,也是对生活的美好祝愿。

Such expressions are not only concerns for the body, but also good wishes for life.

当我们说这些祝福时,可以用很温柔的语气。

When we say these blessings, we can use a very gentle tone.

比如对小孩可以说“快点好起来哦”,对老人可以说“身体健康,长命百岁”。

For example, you can say “Get well soon” to a child, and “Be healthy and live a long life” to an elderly person.

这些话语都充满了感情,也能让人感受到爱。

These words are full of emotion and can make people feel loved.

不同的人可以用不同的方式表达,但中心都是一样的,就是希望对方健康快乐。

Different people may express it in different ways, but the core is the same, which is to hope that the other person is healthy and happy.

学习这些祝福语对我们很重要,因为它们能在日常生活里经常使用。

It is important for us to learn these blessings because they can be used frequently in our daily lives.

比如说,你的同学考试很紧张,你可以说“祝你成功,身体健康”。

For example, if your classmate is nervous about an exam, you can say "I wish you success and good health."

朋友要去旅行,你可以说“一路平安,身体健康”。

If a friend is going on a trip, you can say "Have a safe journey and good health."

这样不仅能表达祝福,还能让别人觉得你很关心他们。

This not only expresses your blessings, but also makes others feel that you care about them.

在中国,健康常常和幸福放在一起。

In China, health is often put together with happiness.

人们会说“有健康才有幸福”。

People say, "Health brings happiness."

所以祝别人健康,不只是礼貌,也是传递幸福的一种方式。

So wishing others good health is not only polite, but also a way to spread happiness.

你学会了这些简单的句子,就可以在很多场合用得很自然。

Once you learn these simple sentences, you can use them naturally in many situations.

当别人对你说“希望你快点好”时,你可以回答“谢谢”。

When someone says to you, "I hope you get better soon," you can respond with "Thank you."

如果有人对你说“祝你身体健康”,你也可以笑着说“你也是”。

If someone says to you, "I wish you good health," you can also smile and say, "You too."

这样不但表示礼貌,也让交流更加亲切。

This is not only polite, but also makes the communication more cordial.

这些话虽然很短,但却很有力量。

These words are short but powerful.

它们能让生病的人得到安慰,让健康的人感到开心。

They comfort the sick and cheer the healthy.

通过这样的语言,我们不仅能学到中文,还能学到怎样用心去和别人交流。

Through this language, we can not only learn Chinese, but also learn how to communicate with others attentively.

语言学习的意义不只是会说,而是能把关心和爱表达出来。

The meaning of language learning is not just about being able to speak, but about being able to express care and love.

每天多练习,多使用,你会发现这些祝福语会让生活更美好,也让你和别人更亲近。

Practice and use them more every day, and you will find that these blessings will make your life better and bring you closer to others.

今天我们一起学习了很多关于健康的词语和句子。

Today we learned a lot of words and sentences about health together.

从最简单的“你好吗”到“我很好”“我不太好”,再到“我生病了”“我有点儿感冒”,

From the simplest "How are you" to "I'm fine" and "I'm not so fine", and then to "I'm sick" and "I have a slight cold",

这些都是生活中经常会听到的话。

These are words we often hear in life.

我们还学会了“你要多休息”“要不要去看医生”“你要多喝水”“不要担心”。

We also learned “You need to rest more”, “You need to see a doctor”, “You need to drink more water”, and “Don’t worry”.

这些句子虽然短,但能让别人感受到关心。

Although these sentences are short, they can make others feel cared for.

最后我们学了很多祝福的话,比如“希望你快点好”“祝你身体健康”“身体健康,

Finally, we learned a lot of blessing words, such as "I hope you get better soon", "I wish you good health", "Good health,

万事如意”。

May all go well with you".

在学习这些句子的时候,我们也学到了很多有用的词语,

When learning these sentences, we also learned a lot of useful words.

比如“生病”“感冒”“医生”“休息”“健康”。

For example, "sick", "cold", "doctor", "rest", and "health".

这些词语很常用,不管是在家里、在学校,还是在工作中,都可以用得到。

These words are very commonly used and can be used at home, at school, or at work.

如果你会说这些句子,你就能很自然地和别人交流,也能让别人觉得你是一个友善的人。

If you can say these sentences, you will be able to communicate with others naturally and make others think you are a friendly person.

中文里,关心别人的健康是一件很重要的事情。

In Chinese, caring about other people's health is a very important thing.

因为健康是生活中最重要的东西,人们常说“身体是第一位”。

Because health is the most important thing in life, people often say "health comes first".

所以问候别人、祝别人健康,都是表达友好和爱的方式。

So greeting others and wishing them good health are ways to express friendliness and love.

在朋友生病的时候,说一句“希望你快点好”,会让他感觉到温暖;

When a friend is sick, saying "I hope you get better soon" will make him feel warm;

在节日的时候说“祝你身体健康”,会让别人觉得你很有礼貌,也很贴心。

Saying "I wish you good health" during festivals will make others feel that you are polite and considerate.

学习语言不仅是学习单词和语法,更是学习一种文化。

Learning a language is not only about learning words and grammar, but also about learning a culture.

通过这些和健康有关的表达,我们能看到中国人生活中的习惯和心意。

Through these health-related expressions, we can see the habits and thoughts of Chinese people in their lives.

比如说提醒别人“多喝热水”,这就是中国人日常生活里非常常见的习惯。

For example, reminding others to "drink more hot water" is a very common habit in Chinese people's daily life.

学会这些句子,你就能更好地理解中国人的生活方式,也能更快地和他们交流。

By learning these sentences, you will be able to better understand the Chinese way of life and communicate with them more quickly.

在学习的过程中,最重要的是不断练习。

The most important thing in the learning process is constant practice.

可以每天早上对自己说“我很好”,对朋友说“你好吗”。

You can say “I’m fine” to yourself every morning and “How are you” to your friends.

如果朋友咳嗽了,可以自然地说“你要多休息”。

If a friend has a cough, you can naturally say, "You need to rest more."

在写祝福卡片的时候,可以写“祝你身体健康”。

When writing a greeting card, you can write "I wish you good health".

这些练习都很简单,但能让你把语言慢慢变成生活中的一部分。

These exercises are simple, but they will help you gradually make the language a part of your life.

今天的学习让我们知道,健康的话题不只是医学上的知识,更是人与人之间的交流。

Today’s study taught us that the topic of health is not just medical knowledge, but also communication between people.

用这些句子,你能关心别人,也能表达自己。

With these sentences, you can care about others and express yourself.

健康和幸福总是在一起的,学会用中文表达健康,就是学会用中文传递幸福。

Health and happiness always go together. Learning to express health in Chinese means learning to convey happiness in Chinese.

希望大家在生活中多用今天学到的句子,让交流变得更自然,

I hope you can use the sentences you learned today more often in your life to make communication more natural.

也让朋友和家人感受到你的心意。

Let your friends and family feel your care too.

只要每天学习一点点,就能看到自己的进步。

As long as you learn a little bit every day, you can see your progress.

祝大家学习顺利,天天开心,也祝你们身体健康。

I wish you all good study, happiness every day, and good health.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

你好吗? (nǐ hǎo ma?)

Meaning: How are you?

Explanation: A common, simple greeting to ask about someone's general state. Good for everyday use.

Example from the text: “最简单的话就是‘你好吗?’。”

我很好 (wǒ hěn hǎo)

Meaning: I'm very well / I'm good.

Explanation: A polite, positive reply to "你好吗?". Short and common at HSK 1 level.

Example from the text: “我们可以回答‘我很好’,表示身体没有问题。”

我不太好 (wǒ bù tài hǎo)

Meaning: I'm not very well.

Explanation: Use this to tell someone you're not feeling great — polite and clear.

Example from the text: “如果感觉不太舒服,也可以说‘我不太好’。”

我生病了 (wǒ shēngbìng le)

Meaning: I'm sick / I got ill.

Explanation: Use this when you have an illness and need to explain why you're unwell.

Example from the text: “比如说‘我生病了’,意思是我身体不好,需要休息。”

感冒 / 我感冒了 (gǎnmào / wǒ gǎnmào le)

Meaning: Cold / I have a cold.

Explanation: A common illness with symptoms like coughing or sneezing. Often HSK 2 vocabulary.

Example from the text: “一个常见的病是感冒。我们可以说‘我感冒了’。”

有点儿 (yǒudiǎnr)

Meaning: A little / somewhat

Explanation: Used to soften statements (e.g., not very serious). Common structure: 有点儿 + adjective/verb.

Example from the text: “也可以说‘我有点儿感冒’。”

你要多休息 (nǐ yào duō xiūxi)

Meaning: You should rest more.

Explanation: A caring suggestion to someone who is unwell; 常用 (commonly used).

Example from the text: “可以说‘你要多休息’。”

要不要去看医生? (yào bu yào qù kàn yīshēng?)

Meaning: Do you want to see a doctor?

Explanation: A polite question offering practical help. 医生 = doctor (HSK 2).

Example from the text: “也可以说‘要不要去看医生?’。”

医生 (yīshēng)

Meaning: Doctor

Explanation: Person who treats illness. Useful when talking about getting treatment or medicine.

Example from the text: “医生会给你药,还会告诉你怎么休息。”

头疼 / 嗓子疼 / 发烧 (tóuténg / sǎngzi téng / fāshāo)

Meaning: Headache / sore throat / fever

Explanation: Specific symptom words — useful to describe how you feel when sick (HSK 3 level vocabulary).

Example from the text: “比如说‘我头疼’,‘我嗓子疼’,‘我发烧了’。”

祝你身体健康 (zhù nǐ shēntǐ jiànkāng)

Meaning: Wish you good health

Explanation: A polite blessing used on many occasions (birthdays, greetings, holidays). Very common culturally.

Example from the text: “还可以说‘祝你身体健康’。”

希望你快点好 (xīwàng nǐ kuài diǎn hǎo)

Meaning: Hope you get well soon

Explanation: A warm, short wish for recovery. Use it to comfort someone who is ill.

Example from the text: “最常用的一句话是‘希望你快点好’。”

多喝水 / 喝热水 (duō hē shuǐ / hē rè shuǐ)

Meaning: Drink more water / drink hot water

Explanation: Common advice when sick. 喝热水 is a cultural habit in China and an everyday expression.

Example from the text: “比如说‘你要多喝水’……很多人都相信喝热水能让人快点恢复。”

不要担心 (bú yào dānxīn)

Meaning: Don't worry

Explanation: A comforting phrase to calm someone who is anxious about illness or problems.

Example from the text: “还有一句常用的话是‘不要担心’。”

累 (lèi)

Meaning: Tired

Explanation: Use to describe low energy (not necessarily sick). Easy to use in questions like “你累吗?”

Example from the text: “那我们可以问‘你累吗?’。”

加油 (jiāyóu)

Meaning: Come on / You can do it / Cheer up

Explanation: Short encouragement often used to support someone — also suitable when comforting a sick friend.

Example from the text: “或者说‘加油’,这也是很常听到的话。”

Nhận xét