🎙️ Podcast #55|Self-discipline helps Chinese learners succeed! – 你觉得自律重要吗?| Chinese Listening Practice
🎙️ Podcast #55|Self-discipline helps Chinese learners succeed! – 你觉得自律重要吗? Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好,欢迎来到 Learn Chinese Podcast,我是李明。
Hello everyone, welcome to Learn Chinese Podcast. I’m Li Ming.
我们的节目想帮助大家学习中文,更简单,更快乐。
Our program aims to help everyone learn Chinese more easily and happily.
今天我们有一个特别的话题,就是“你觉得自律重要吗?
Today we have a special topic, which is "Do you think self-discipline is important?
”自律就是自己管自己,比如学习、工作、生活。
"Self-discipline means managing yourself, such as study, work, and life.
今天我们一起来聊一聊这个话题,一边听一边学中文。
Let’s talk about this topic today and learn Chinese while listening.
自律这个词很重要。
The word self-discipline is very important.
自律就是你自己告诉自己要做什么,不要做什么。
Self-discipline is telling yourself what to do and what not to do.
比如说,你早上想六点起床,但是你也想多睡一会儿。
For example, you want to wake up at six in the morning, but you also want to sleep a little longer.
如果你有自律,你会告诉自己,现在要起床了,因为你有计划,你有目标。
If you have self-discipline, you will tell yourself that it is time to get up because you have a plan and a goal.
这样,你的生活会越来越好。
In this way, your life will get better and better.
在学习中,自律特别重要。
Self-discipline is particularly important in learning.
很多人说中文很难,他们学一会儿就不想学了。
Many people say that Chinese is difficult and they don’t want to learn it after a while.
但是如果你每天学一点点,坚持下去,就会发现中文其实不难。
But if you learn a little bit every day and stick to it, you will find that Chinese is not difficult.
比如你每天学五个新词,每天听十分钟中文,一个月以后你就能知道很多词了。
For example, if you learn five new words every day and listen to Chinese for ten minutes every day, you will know a lot of words after a month.
如果没有自律,你可能只学几天,然后就放弃了。
Without self-discipline, you might only study for a few days and then give up.
这样你的中文就不会进步。
This way your Chinese will not improve.
在工作中,自律也很重要。
Self-discipline is also important at work.
有的人工作的时候总是看手机,总是玩游戏。
Some people always look at their phones and play games while working.
结果工作没有做好,上司也不高兴。
As a result, the work was not done well and the boss was unhappy.
如果有自律,你会告诉自己,现在要认真工作,不要浪费时间。
If you have self-discipline, you will tell yourself to work hard now and not waste time.
这样你的工作会做得更快,也会更好。
This way you'll get your work done faster and better.
在生活里,自律和健康有关系。
In life, self-discipline is related to health.
很多人喜欢晚上很晚才睡,早上不起床。
Many people like to go to bed late at night and not get up in the morning.
这样身体会很累,第二天也没有力气。
This will make your body very tired and you will have no energy the next day.
如果你有自律,你会每天早睡早起,每天运动一点。
If you have self-discipline, you will go to bed early and get up early every day and exercise a little every day.
比如每天走路三十分钟,每天喝水,不喝太多可乐。
For example, walk for 30 minutes every day, drink water every day, and don’t drink too much cola.
这些小习惯都会让你越来越健康。
These small habits will make you healthier and healthier.
学习中文的时候,自律能帮助你每天都学,不会忘记。
When learning Chinese, self-discipline can help you learn every day and not forget.
比如你可以写一个小计划。
For example, you can write a small plan.
早上读一遍课文,中午听中文音乐,晚上写几个汉字。
Read the text in the morning, listen to Chinese music at noon, and write a few Chinese characters in the evening.
这样每天都有中文在你的生活里,你的中文就会越来越好。
This way, if you have Chinese in your life every day, your Chinese will get better and better.
有时候你可能觉得累,不想学习,但是你要记住,自律就是告诉自己:再坚持一下。
Sometimes you may feel tired and don’t want to study, but you must remember that self-discipline means telling yourself: hold on a little longer.
只要坚持,你一定可以成功。
As long as you persist, you will succeed.
自律还可以让你更自信。
Self-discipline can also make you more confident.
如果你有计划,你可以做到,你就会相信自己。
If you have a plan, you can do it, and you believe in yourself.
比如你说:“我要一个月读完一本中文书。
For example, you say, “I want to finish reading a Chinese book in a month.
”每天你都读几页,最后你真的读完了。
” Every day you read a few pages, and eventually you actually finish it.
这时候你会觉得很开心,很有力量。
At this time you will feel very happy and powerful.
下次你也会相信自己可以做到更多的事。
Next time you will also believe that you can do more.
当然,自律不是一天就可以有的。
Of course, self-discipline cannot be acquired in a day.
它需要时间,需要习惯。
It takes time and getting used to.
开始的时候可能很难,但是慢慢地,你会发现它变得容易。
It may be difficult at first, but slowly, you will find it becomes easier.
你会习惯早起,习惯学习,习惯运动。
You will get used to getting up early, studying, and exercising.
最后,自律会成为你生活的一部分,就像吃饭喝水一样自然。
Eventually, self-discipline will become a part of your life, as natural as eating and drinking.
所以,自律是很重要的。
Therefore, self-discipline is very important.
它可以让你的学习更好,让你的工作更快,让你的生活更健康。
It can make you study better, work faster, and live healthier.
每天一点点,坚持下去,你就会看到很大的变化。
Just a little bit every day, and you will see big changes.
有时候我们看到别人很优秀,我们会觉得他们很聪明,很有天赋。
Sometimes when we see others are excellent, we think they are very smart and talented.
但是其实很多时候,他们只是比别人更自律。
But in fact, many times, they are just more self-disciplined than others.
他们每天都在努力,每天都在坚持。
They work hard every day and persevere every day.
慢慢地,他们的知识越来越多,他们的能力越来越强。
Slowly, their knowledge increased and their abilities grew stronger.
别人看见的只是结果,却不知道背后有多少自律和坚持。
Others only see the results, but they don’t know how much self-discipline and persistence are behind it.
在学习中文的时候也是这样。
The same is true when learning Chinese.
也许你觉得别人说中文很快,很流利,好像很简单。
Maybe you think that other people speak Chinese very quickly and fluently, and it seems very easy.
但是他们也是从不会到会,从说错到说对。
But they also went from not knowing how to do something to knowing how to do it, and from saying it wrong to saying it right.
他们每天都用中文,每天都学一点。
They use Chinese every day and learn a little bit every day.
这样几年以后,他们就可以说得很好。
In this way, after a few years, they can speak it very well.
所以你不用着急,你只要每天坚持,每天自律,你也可以说得很好。
So you don’t need to worry. As long as you persist and exercise self-discipline every day, you can also speak well.
有些人觉得自律很辛苦,好像是一种压力。
Some people find self-discipline difficult and like a kind of pressure.
但是如果你想一想,自律其实是帮助自己。
But if you think about it, self-discipline is actually helping yourself.
比如你今天想玩手机,但是你告诉自己要先学习。
For example, you want to play with your mobile phone today, but you tell yourself that you have to study first.
你学习了三十分钟以后,再玩一会儿手机,你会觉得很安心,因为你已经完成了学习。
After you study for thirty minutes and then play with your phone for a while, you will feel at ease because you have completed your studies.
这样你玩的时候也很开心,不会有内疚。
This way you can have fun while playing and won’t feel guilty.
自律还能帮助你节省时间。
Self-discipline can also help you save time.
一天只有二十四个小时,如果没有计划,你可能浪费很多时间。
There are only twenty-four hours in a day, and if you don't have a plan, you can waste a lot of time.
比如你本来要学习一小时,但是你一边学习一边看手机,
For example, you are supposed to study for an hour, but you check your phone while studying.
结果一个小时以后你什么也没记住。
As a result, an hour later you remember nothing.
如果你自律,你会放下手机,专心学习。
If you are self-disciplined, you will put down your phone and concentrate on studying.
一小时以后,你真的学到了东西。
After an hour, you've actually learned something.
这样你就有更多的时间去做其他事情。
This way you have more time to do other things.
自律也和目标有关系。
Self-discipline is also related to goals.
没有目标的时候,你可能不知道为什么要努力。
When you don’t have a goal, you may not know why you should work hard.
比如你学中文,如果你只是随便学一学,你可能很快就放弃。
For example, if you learn Chinese, if you just study it casually, you may give up quickly.
但是如果你有一个目标,比如通过HSK考试,或者去中国旅行,或者和中国朋友交流,
But if you have a goal, such as passing the HSK test, or traveling to China, or communicating with Chinese friends,
那么你就会有动力。
Then you will be motivated.
自律就是每天提醒自己:我有目标,我要坚持。
Self-discipline means reminding yourself every day: I have a goal and I must stick to it.
在生活里,你可以从小事开始练习自律。
In life, you can practice self-discipline by starting with small things.
比如每天整理房间,每天写一点日记,每天喝水。
For example, tidy up your room every day, write a little diary every day, and drink water every day.
这些小事情看起来很简单,但是它们能慢慢地培养你的自律。
These little things may seem simple, but they can slowly build your self-discipline.
等你习惯以后,你会发现做大事也不会很难。
Once you get used to it, you will find that doing big things is not difficult.
其实,自律不是让生活没有快乐,而是让快乐更多。
In fact, self-discipline does not make life less happy, but brings more happiness.
因为你先努力了,你先完成了应该做的事情,你的心里会更轻松。
Because you have worked hard first and completed what you should do first, you will feel more relaxed.
这样你玩的时候更快乐,休息的时候更舒服。
This way you will be happier when playing and more comfortable when resting.
没有自律的人常常感到紧张,因为他们总是没有完成事情。
People who lack self-discipline often feel stressed because they never get things done.
所以,自律不仅让你变得更好,也让你的生活更轻松,更快乐。
So, self-discipline not only makes you a better person, but also makes your life easier and happier.
每天坚持一点点,每天比昨天更好,你就会发现,自律是一个很好的朋友,
If you persist a little bit every day and do better every day than yesterday, you will find that self-discipline is a good friend.
它会一直陪着你,带你走向更好的未来。
It will always be with you and lead you to a better future.
当你开始有自律的时候,你会发现生活变得更有节奏。
When you start to have self-discipline, you will find that life becomes more rhythmic.
每天起床的时间差不多,每天学习的时间差不多,你的身体和大脑都会慢慢习惯。
If you wake up at about the same time every day and study at about the same time every day, your body and brain will gradually get used to it.
比如每天早上七点起床,先吃早饭,然后学习三十分钟。
For example, get up at seven o'clock every morning, eat breakfast first, and then study for thirty minutes.
久而久之,这会成为一种自然的习惯,你不需要再想太多,你就会去做。
Over time, it will become a natural habit and you won’t have to think too much about it; you’ll just do it.
这样,你的效率会越来越高,你的生活也会越来越清晰。
In this way, your efficiency will become higher and higher, and your life will become clearer and clearer.
在学习中文的时候,你也可以给自己一个小计划。
When learning Chinese, you can also make a small plan for yourself.
比如每天听一首中文歌,每天读一篇短文,每天写五个汉字。
For example, listen to a Chinese song every day, read a short article every day, and write five Chinese characters every day.
不要觉得少,少也没关系。
Don’t think it’s too little, it doesn’t matter if it’s too little.
因为每天都做,时间久了,积累就会很多。
Because you do it every day, over time, you will accumulate a lot.
很多人失败是因为他们想一次学太多,结果坚持不了几天就放弃了。
Many people fail because they try to learn too much at once and give up after just a few days.
如果你每天都学一点,你就不会觉得累,也不会觉得无聊。
If you learn a little every day, you won't feel tired or bored.
自律还能帮助你控制自己的情绪。
Self-discipline can also help you control your emotions.
很多时候我们想做一件事,但是心里有点懒,有点不想动。
Many times we want to do something, but we feel a little lazy and don’t want to move.
比如本来要运动,但是天气热,就想躺在床上。
For example, you originally wanted to exercise, but the weather was hot, so you just wanted to lie in bed.
如果你能提醒自己,坚持去运动,你就会发现运动以后身体很舒服,心情也更好。
If you can remind yourself and keep exercising, you will find that your body will feel very comfortable and your mood will be better after exercise.
这样你会更相信自律的力量。
This way you will believe more in the power of self-discipline.
在工作中,自律同样重要。
Self-discipline is equally important at work.
如果你每天都能专心完成工作,你就会有更多的时间休息和陪家人。
If you can focus on getting your work done each day, you'll have more time to rest and spend time with your family.
很多人加班,不是因为工作太多,而是因为没有自律,浪费了很多时间。
Many people work overtime not because they have too much work, but because they lack self-discipline and waste a lot of time.
如果你能在该工作的时间认真做事,你就会很快完成。
If you work hard during your working hours, you'll finish quickly.
剩下的时间,你可以用来学习,用来锻炼,用来休息。
You can use the remaining time to study, exercise and rest.
这样你的生活就会更平衡。
This way your life will be more balanced.
自律也会让你的人际关系更好。
Self-discipline will also improve your interpersonal relationships.
比如你和朋友约好见面,如果你总是迟到,别人会觉得你不认真。
For example, if you make an appointment with a friend and you are always late, others will think you are not serious.
如果你有自律,你会按时到达,别人会觉得你很可靠。
If you are disciplined, you will arrive on time and others will see you as reliable.
慢慢地,大家都会信任你,喜欢和你在一起。
Slowly, everyone will trust you and like being with you.
在健康方面,自律能让你远离很多坏习惯。
When it comes to health, self-discipline can keep you away from many bad habits.
比如很多人喜欢吃太多甜食,喝太多饮料。
For example, many people like to eat too many sweets and drink too many beverages.
如果你能控制自己,每天只吃一点点,不喝太多汽水,你的身体会更健康。
If you can control yourself, eat only a little every day, and don't drink too much soda, your body will be healthier.
再比如睡觉,如果你每天能在十点或十一点睡觉,第二天早上你就会精神很好。
For example, if you can go to bed at ten or eleven o'clock every day, you will feel very energetic the next morning.
这样的生活会让你每天都有力气去学习和工作。
This kind of life will give you the energy to study and work every day.
自律还会让你更自由。
Self-discipline will also make you freer.
很多人觉得自律限制了自己,不能随便做事。
Many people feel that self-discipline limits themselves and prevents them from doing things casually.
但其实,自律让你拥有更多的选择。
But in fact, self-discipline gives you more choices.
如果你每天都学习中文,过一段时间你就能用中文看电影,看书,和别人聊天。
If you learn Chinese every day, after a while you will be able to watch movies, read books and chat with others in Chinese.
这时候你会发现,你比别人有更多的自由。
At this time you will find that you have more freedom than others.
没有自律的人只能停留在原地,而有自律的人可以走得更远。
People without self-discipline can only stay where they are, while people with self-discipline can go further.
慢慢地,你会发现,自律不是一种负担,而是一种力量。
Slowly, you will find that self-discipline is not a burden, but a power.
它帮助你管理时间,帮助你完成目标,帮助你拥有健康的身体和积极的心情。
It helps you manage your time, achieve your goals, and stay healthy and positive.
只要你每天都坚持一点点,自律就会变成一种自然的习惯,你会越来越喜欢这样的生活。
As long as you persist a little bit every day, self-discipline will become a natural habit, and you will like this kind of life more and more.
当你真正把自律放进生活里,你会发现学习中文变得不再那么难。
When you truly incorporate self-discipline into your life, you will find that learning Chinese is no longer that difficult.
每天学习一点,每天重复一点,你的大脑就会慢慢记住这些词和句子。
Learn a little bit every day, repeat a little bit every day, and your brain will slowly remember these words and sentences.
比如今天学十个新词,明天复习这十个,再学新的五个。
For example, learn ten new words today, review these ten tomorrow, and then learn five new ones.
这样一天一天,你的词汇会越来越多,说话也会越来越自然。
Day by day, your vocabulary will grow and your speech will become more and more natural.
如果没有自律,你学过的东西很快就会忘记,最后你会觉得自己白学了。
Without self-discipline, you will quickly forget what you have learned, and in the end you will feel that you have learned it in vain.
学习中文不仅要有计划,还要有坚持。
Learning Chinese requires not only planning but also persistence.
比如你决定每天听十分钟中文新闻,刚开始的时候,你可能听不懂,但是你还是要坚持。
For example, if you decide to listen to Chinese news for ten minutes every day, you may not understand it at the beginning, but you still have to persist.
听了一个星期,你会发现一些词听起来很熟悉。
After listening for a week, you'll notice some words sound familiar.
听了一个月,你会明白大概的意思。
After listening for a month, you will understand the general meaning.
听了半年,你会发现自己能听懂很多句子。
After listening for half a year, you will find that you can understand many sentences.
这个过程很长,但是因为有自律,你才可以走下去。
This process is long, but because of self-discipline, you can keep going.
自律不仅在学习中重要,在练习说中文的时候也很有用。
Self-discipline is not only important in studying, but also useful when practicing speaking Chinese.
很多人害怕说错,所以不敢开口。
Many people are afraid of saying something wrong, so they don't dare to speak.
如果你有自律,你会告诉自己:“每天我要说五句话,不管对不对。
If you have self-discipline, you will tell yourself, “Every day I will say five sentences, whether they are right or not.
”慢慢地,你就会习惯说中文。
"Slowly, you will get used to speaking Chinese.
别人可能会笑你,但你不会放弃。
Others may laugh at you, but you won't give up.
因为你知道,只有说出来,你才会越来越好。
Because you know that only by speaking out will you get better and better.
在写字的时候,自律也能帮你。
Self-discipline can also help you when writing.
汉字看起来很复杂,如果你每天只写几个,很快你就能记住。
Chinese characters may seem complicated, but if you write just a few every day you will be able to memorize them quickly.
比如你每天写十遍“我”,写十遍“你”,虽然简单,但是你的手会记住这个动作。
For example, if you write "I" ten times and "you" ten times every day, although it is simple, your hand will remember this action.
一天一天,你的字会越来越好看,你也会越来越自信。
Day by day, your handwriting will become more and more beautiful, and you will become more and more confident.
除了学习中文,自律还能让你安排好休息。
In addition to learning Chinese, self-discipline also allows you to arrange your rest.
学习太多会累,大脑也需要休息。
Studying too much will make you tired, and your brain also needs rest.
如果你有自律,你会知道什么时候学习,什么时候休息。
If you have self-discipline, you will know when to study and when to rest.
比如学习四十分钟以后休息十分钟,这样你不会太累,也能学得更久。
For example, take a ten-minute break after studying for forty minutes. This way you won’t be too tired and can study longer.
很多人学习一整天,最后记不住什么,因为没有计划,没有自律。
Many people study all day long but end up not remembering anything because they have no plan and no self-discipline.
自律也是一种力量,它能让你从今天走到明天,从小目标走到大目标。
Self-discipline is also a kind of power. It can enable you to move from today to tomorrow, from small goals to big goals.
也许现在你只能用中文说“你好”,但是如果你坚持一年,你就能和别人简单交流。
Maybe now you can only say "Hello" in Chinese, but if you persist for a year, you will be able to communicate with others in a simple way.
如果你坚持三年,你就能用中文写文章。
If you persist for three years, you will be able to write articles in Chinese.
如果你坚持五年,你甚至可以用中文工作。
If you stick with it for five years, you can even work in Chinese.
每一步都离不开自律,每一天的努力都会让你更接近你的目标。
Every step requires self-discipline, and every day's effort will bring you closer to your goal.
生活中的快乐很多时候来自坚持的结果。
Many times, happiness in life comes from persistence.
比如你学习中文三个月后,可以看懂一首中文歌,你会很开心。
For example, if after three months of studying Chinese you can understand a Chinese song, you will be very happy.
比如你坚持运动半年,你的身体更健康,你会觉得很轻松。
For example, if you exercise regularly for half a year, your body will be healthier and you will feel more relaxed.
这些快乐都是自律带来的。
All these joys are brought by self-discipline.
如果没有自律,你可能永远体会不到这种感觉。
Without self-discipline, you may never experience this feeling.
所以,自律让你的学习更快,让你的生活更好。
So, self-discipline makes you learn faster and makes your life better.
它不是限制,而是帮助。
It is not a restriction, but a help.
只要你每天都对自己说:今天我要做一点点,坚持下去,你的未来一定会越来越好。
As long as you say to yourself every day: I will do a little bit today and stick to it, your future will definitely get better and better.
当你慢慢体会到自律的好处,你会发现它像一盏灯,让你的路更清楚。
As you slowly realize the benefits of self-discipline, you will find that it is like a lamp, making your path clearer.
没有自律的时候,你可能常常觉得生活很乱,不知道先做什么,不知道后做什么。
When you lack self-discipline, you may often feel that your life is very chaotic and you don’t know what to do first or what to do next.
每天都很忙,但是每天都没有结果。
I am busy every day, but there is no result every day.
有了自律以后,你开始学会安排,你知道今天要做的第一件事是什么,第二件事是什么。
With self-discipline, you begin to learn to plan, and you know what is the first thing to do today and what is the second thing to do.
一天结束的时候,你会发现自己真的完成了很多。
At the end of the day, you'll realize you've accomplished a lot.
这样你会感到轻松,也会更有信心。
This will make you feel more relaxed and confident.
自律还会让你的心情更稳定。
Self-discipline will also make your mood more stable.
很多人因为没有完成事情而着急,觉得自己浪费了时间。
Many people get anxious because they haven't completed things and feel that they have wasted time.
比如本来想学习两个小时,但是因为一直看手机,最后什么都没有学。
For example, I originally wanted to study for two hours, but because I was always looking at my phone, I ended up not learning anything.
这样心里会有压力,很不开心。
This will make you feel stressed and unhappy.
如果有自律,你会把手机放下,先学习,再去玩。
If you have self-discipline, you will put down your phone, study first, and then play.
学习完成以后,你会觉得自己很棒,也会很安心。
After completing your studies, you will feel great about yourself and feel at ease.
这样你的心情会更平和,不会总是担心和后悔。
This way you will feel more peaceful and will not always be filled with worry and regret.
有时候你可能觉得自律很难坚持,因为生活里有太多的诱惑。
Sometimes you may find it difficult to maintain self-discipline because there are too many temptations in life.
比如想看电视,想玩游戏,想出去吃东西。
For example, I want to watch TV, play games, or go out to eat.
这些事情很容易让你忘记计划。
These things can easily make you forget your plans.
但是如果你能慢慢练习,你会发现自律并不是不可以做这些事,而是要先完成重要的事情,
But if you practice slowly, you will find that self-discipline does not mean that you cannot do these things, but that you must complete the important things first.
再去做别的。
Then do something else.
这样你既不会错过快乐,也不会失去进步。
This way you won’t miss out on either happiness or progress.
自律也能让你更懂得珍惜时间。
Self-discipline can also help you cherish time better.
一天二十四小时,每个人都一样。
Twenty-four hours a day, everyone is the same.
但是有的人用这二十四小时学到了很多东西,有的人却什么也没有得到。
But some people learned a lot in these 24 hours, while others gained nothing.
区别就在于自律。
The difference lies in self-discipline.
有自律的人不会浪费太多时间在无意义的事情上,他们知道自己要什么,要往哪里走。
Self-disciplined people will not waste too much time on meaningless things. They know what they want and where they are going.
这样,他们每天都比昨天更近一步,越来越接近自己的目标。
In this way, they get one step closer to their goals every day.
自律的力量还在于,它能让你一步一步建立信心。
The power of self-discipline also lies in that it allows you to build confidence step by step.
比如你告诉自己要读一本书,你每天读十页。
For example, if you tell yourself to read a book, you read ten pages every day.
一个月以后,你真的读完了。
A month later, you actually finished reading it.
这时候你会很惊讶,因为以前你可能觉得一本书太长,根本看不完。
You will be very surprised at this time, because you may have thought that a book was too long and you could not finish it.
但是因为自律,你做到了。
But because of self-discipline, you did it.
下次你会更有勇气去做更大的事情。
You’ll have more courage to do bigger things next time.
在学习中文的时候也是一样。
The same is true when learning Chinese.
很多人开始的时候觉得汉字很难,声调很难,语法很难。
Many people find Chinese characters, tones, and grammar difficult at the beginning.
但是如果你每天学一点,坚持下去,你会发现自己可以做到。
But if you learn a little bit every day and stick with it, you will find that you can do it.
三个月以后,你会听懂很多词;半年以后,你可以和别人简单交流;一年以后,
After three months, you will understand a lot of words; after half a year, you can communicate with others in a simple way; after a year,
你甚至能写一篇小文章。
You can even write a short article.
这些变化都是自律给你的礼物。
These changes are gifts given to you by self-discipline.
最后,你会明白,自律并不是一个让人害怕的东西,它是一个朋友,一个老师。
In the end, you will understand that self-discipline is not something to be afraid of, it is a friend and a teacher.
它不会让你失去自由,它会让你得到真正的自由。
It will not make you lose your freedom, it will make you gain true freedom.
因为有了自律,你可以决定自己的生活,你可以实现自己的梦想。
Because with self-discipline, you can decide your own life and you can realize your dreams.
只要你每天坚持,每天进步一点点,自律会一直陪伴你,让你的生活越来越好,
As long as you persist every day and make a little progress every day, self-discipline will always accompany you and make your life better and better.
让你的未来越来越亮。
Make your future brighter and brighter.
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
自律 zìlǜ
Meaning: self-discipline; managing yourself
Explanation: Telling yourself what to do and what not to do so you can reach goals.
Example from the text: “自律就是自己管自己,比如学习、工作、生活。”
坚持 jiānchí
Meaning: to keep going; to persist
Explanation: Do a little every day and don’t give up, even when you feel tired.
Example from the text: “如果你每天学一点点,坚持下去,就会发现中文其实不难。”
目标 mùbiāo
Meaning: goal; target
Explanation: The result you want, like passing HSK or finishing a book.
Example from the text: “因为你有计划,你有目标。”
计划 jìhuà
Meaning: plan; schedule
Explanation: A simple daily plan helps you study Chinese regularly.
Example from the text: “比如你可以写一个小计划。早上读一遍课文,中午听中文音乐,晚上写几个汉字。”
习惯 xíguàn
Meaning: habit; to be used to
Explanation: Small actions you repeat daily, like sleeping early or exercising.
Example from the text: “慢慢地,你会发现它变得容易。你会习惯早起,习惯学习,习惯运动。”
早睡早起 zǎoshuì zǎoqǐ
Meaning: sleep early and get up early
Explanation: A healthy routine that gives you more energy for study and work.
Example from the text: “如果你有自律,你会每天早睡早起,每天运动一点。”
放弃 fàngqì
Meaning: to give up; quit
Explanation: Without self-discipline, people stop after a few days and don’t improve.
Example from the text: “如果没有自律,你可能只学几天,然后就放弃了。”
认真 rènzhēn
Meaning: serious; focused; conscientious
Explanation: Work or study with full attention, not playing on the phone.
Example from the text: “现在要认真工作,不要浪费时间。”
浪费时间 làngfèi shíjiān
Meaning: to waste time
Explanation: Doing many things at once (like checking the phone) reduces learning results.
Example from the text: “如果你自律,你会放下手机,专心学习。”
健康 jiànkāng
Meaning: health; healthy
Explanation: Good habits—sleeping well, walking daily, drinking water—make you healthier.
Example from the text: “这些小习惯都会让你越来越健康。”
自信 zìxìn
Meaning: confidence; to be confident
Explanation: When you follow your plan and finish tasks, you trust yourself more.
Example from the text: “如果你有计划,你可以做到,你就会相信自己。”
努力 nǔlì
Meaning: to work hard; make effort
Explanation: Success often comes from daily hard work and persistence, not only talent.
Example from the text: “他们每天都在努力,每天都在坚持。”
复习 fùxí
Meaning: to review
Explanation: Repeat words and sentences the next day to remember them better.
Example from the text: “比如今天学十个新词,明天复习这十个,再学新的五个。”
自由 zìyóu
Meaning: freedom
Explanation: Self-discipline gives you more choices later, like reading books and chatting in Chinese.
Example from the text: “自律也会让你更自由。”
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét