🎙️ Podcast #57|Procrastination + HSK 1–3: Can You Do It? – 你做事会拖延吗? | Chinese Listening Practice

🎙️ Podcast #57|Procrastination + HSK 1–3: Can You Do It? – 你做事会拖延吗? Chinese Listening Practice

Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.

📌 Categories

🎧 Podcast - 播客

📄 Script - 脚本

大家好,我是李明,欢迎你来到 Learn Chinese Podcast。

Hello everyone, I’m Li Ming, and welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast.

这里是一个学习中文的地方,我们一起用简单的话学习中文,一起快乐地进步。

This is a place to learn Chinese. We learn Chinese together using simple words and make progress happily together.

今天的话题是“你会拖延吗?

Today’s topic is “Do you procrastinate?

”。

”.

拖延就是今天的事情不做,要明天再做。

Procrastination means not doing something today and leaving it for tomorrow.

很多人学习中文的时候也会拖延,说“我明天再学吧”。

Many people also procrastinate when learning Chinese, saying "I'll learn it tomorrow."

今天我们就来说一说拖延,希望可以帮你学习中文更好。

Today we’re going to talk about procrastination, hoping it can help you learn Chinese better.

拖延在生活里很常见。

Procrastination is common in life.

我们常常有很多事情要做,比如写作业、做家务、学习中文。

We often have a lot of things to do, such as doing homework, doing housework, and learning Chinese.

但是有时候,我们会觉得累,不想马上开始,就说“明天再做吧”。

But sometimes, we feel tired and don’t want to start right away, so we say, “Let’s do it tomorrow.”

这样一次、两次,事情就越来越多,心里也越来越不舒服。

This happened once or twice, and things became more and more serious, and I felt more and more uncomfortable.

拖延让我们失去时间,也让我们觉得自己不好。

Procrastination makes us lose time and makes us feel bad about ourselves.

其实,很多时候事情并不难,只是我们没有开始。

In fact, many times things are not difficult, it’s just that we haven’t started.

开始以后,你会发现,事情没有想的那么可怕。

After you start, you will find that things are not as scary as you thought.

为什么我们会拖延呢?

Why do we procrastinate?

有的人觉得事情太大,不知道怎么开始。

Some people think the matter is too big and don’t know where to start.

有的人觉得自己没有力气,没有动力。

Some people feel that they have no strength and no motivation.

有的人喜欢玩手机,看电视,总是说“等一下”。

Some people like to play with their mobile phones, watch TV, and always say "wait a minute".

慢慢地,时间过去了,事情还是没有做完。

Slowly, time passed and the work was still not done.

拖延不但影响学习,还影响心情,让人觉得紧张。

Procrastination not only affects learning, but also affects mood and makes people feel nervous.

如果你想学习中文,可是你总是拖延,就会发现一天没有学,两个星期也没有学。

If you want to learn Chinese, but you always procrastinate, you will find that if you fail to learn in one day, you will fail to learn in two weeks.

这样你的中文不会进步,你会觉得很难,再也没有信心。

This way your Chinese won’t improve, you will find it difficult and lose confidence.

所以我们要学会和拖延说“不”。

So we have to learn to say "no" to procrastination.

一个方法是给自己小目标。

One way is to set yourself small goals.

比如今天只学五个词,明天也学五个词。

For example, only learn five words today and learn five words tomorrow.

这样一天一天坚持下去,你会发现很容易做到。

If you keep doing this day by day, you will find it easy to do.

小目标不难,但是可以帮助你每天进步。

Small goals aren't difficult, but they can help you make progress every day.

还有一个方法是安排时间。

Another way is to manage your time.

你可以告诉自己“今天晚上八点,我学习中文二十分钟”。

You can tell yourself, "Tonight at 8 o'clock, I will study Chinese for 20 minutes."

当你有时间表,就不容易拖延。

When you have a schedule, it's less likely to procrastinate.

学习不需要很长,每天一点点就好。

Learning doesn't need to be long, just a little bit every day is enough.

重要的是坚持。

What matters is persistence.

每天做一点,不要停。

Do a little every day and don't stop.

这样中文慢慢就会越来越好。

This way your Chinese will gradually get better.

我们也可以给自己小奖励。

We can also give ourselves small rewards.

如果你今天学了二十分钟中文,可以喝一杯茶,或者听一首歌。

If you learn Chinese for twenty minutes today, you can drink a cup of tea or listen to a song.

这样学习就变得开心,不是压力。

This way, learning becomes fun, not stressful.

学习和生活一样,都需要快乐。

Learning, like life, requires happiness.

你不需要学很多,只要每天都做,就不会拖延。

You don't need to learn a lot, just do it every day and you won't procrastinate.

其实,拖延不是不能改变的。

In fact, procrastination is not unchangeable.

我们每个人都会拖延,但如果我们知道方法,就可以一点点变好。

We all procrastinate, but if we know how, we can get better at it.

最重要的是“现在开始”。

The most important thing is to "start now".

不要等明天,不要等下星期,现在就开始。

Don't wait until tomorrow, don't wait until next week, start now.

哪怕只学一个词,也是进步。

Even learning just one word is progress.

一步一步走,最后你会发现自己已经学了很多。

Take it step by step, and in the end you will find that you have learned a lot.

学习中文和生活一样,最怕的是不开始。

Learning Chinese is like life; the most frightening thing is not starting.

如果你今天听了这个节目,那你已经开始了。

If you’re listening to this show today, you’ve already started.

记住,不要拖延,马上行动。

Remember, don't procrastinate, take action now.

现在就拿起笔,写下你今天学到的新词,把它们读一遍。

Now pick up a pen, write down the new words you learned today, and read them again.

这样,你就战胜了拖延。

This way, you defeat procrastination.

很多人觉得拖延是一个坏习惯,可是他们不知道怎么改变。

Many people think procrastination is a bad habit, but they don’t know how to change it.

其实,改变拖延的第一步,就是认识自己。

In fact, the first step to changing procrastination is to know yourself.

你要问自己:我为什么不想做这件事?

You have to ask yourself: Why don’t I want to do this?

是因为太难吗?

Is it because it’s too difficult?

还是因为我害怕?

Or is it because I'm scared?

当你明白原因,就可以找到办法。

When you understand the why, you can find the how.

比如,如果你觉得事情太难,就把大事情分成小事情。

For example, if you find something too difficult, break it down into smaller tasks.

一个大山很难爬,但是一步一步走,就可以到山顶。

A big mountain is difficult to climb, but by taking one step at a time, you can reach the top.

学习中文也是这样,不要想着一次学很多,只要每天学一点点。

The same goes for learning Chinese. Don’t try to learn a lot at once; just learn a little bit every day.

有时候我们拖延,是因为我们想得太多。

Sometimes we procrastinate because we think too much.

我们常常在心里说“我怕做不好”,“我怕花很多时间”。

We often say in our hearts, "I'm afraid I won't do it well" or "I'm afraid it will take too much time."

但是越想越害怕,越害怕越不想开始。

But the more I think about it, the more scared I become, and the more scared I become, the less I want to start.

其实做一做,就会发现没有那么糟。

In fact, if you try it, you will find that it is not that bad.

比如写作业,你总觉得很麻烦,可是当你写了第一句,后面的就容易了。

For example, when doing homework, you always feel it is troublesome, but once you write the first sentence, the rest becomes easy.

开始永远是最难的,但是一旦开始,你就会轻松很多。

The beginning is always the hardest, but once you start, it will be much easier.

所以不要想太多,告诉自己“先做五分钟”。

So don’t overthink it and tell yourself “just do it for five minutes first.”

五分钟以后,你可能就会继续下去。

After five minutes, you might just keep going.

还有的人拖延,是因为没有一个安静的地方。

Others procrastinate because they don't have a quiet place.

环境对我们很重要。

The environment is important to us.

如果你的桌子上很乱,有很多东西,你就会很容易去玩手机、去看别的东西。

If your desk is messy and has a lot of things on it, it will be easy for you to play with your phone or look at other things.

所以学习之前,可以把桌子整理干净,把手机放远。

So before studying, you can tidy up your desk and put your phone away.

这样你就可以更专心。

This way you can focus better.

安静的环境可以帮助你集中注意力,不容易拖延。

A quiet environment can help you focus and be less likely to procrastinate.

拖延也和心情有关系。

Procrastination is also related to mood.

如果你很累,很没有力气,你就会想休息,不想做事。

If you are very tired and have no energy, you will want to rest and not do anything.

所以我们要注意休息,要有好的睡眠。

So we must pay attention to rest and have a good sleep.

睡得好,白天才有动力去做事情。

Sleep well and you will have the energy to do things during the day.

每天早睡早起,身体健康,心情也会更好,这样你就不会总是拖延。

Going to bed and getting up early every day will improve your health and mood, and you won't always procrastinate.

如果你真的很想改变拖延,可以告诉朋友或者家人你的目标。

If you really want to change your procrastination, tell a friend or family member about your goal.

比如你说“我每天要学十分钟中文”,朋友会问你“你学了吗?

For example, if you say “I will learn Chinese for ten minutes every day”, your friend will ask you “Have you learned it?

”。

”.

这样你就会觉得有责任,不敢拖延。

This way you will feel responsible and will not dare to procrastinate.

有时候我们需要别人给我们力量。

Sometimes we need others to give us strength.

一个人容易放弃,两个人一起就会坚持。

It is easy to give up alone, but two people together will persevere.

记住,拖延不会让事情消失,拖延只会让事情越来越多。

Remember, procrastination doesn't make things go away; it just makes them pile up.

今天不做,明天也要做,而且更难。

If you don’t do it today, you will have to do it tomorrow, and it will be even harder.

与其一直担心,不如马上开始。

Instead of worrying all the time, it’s better to start now.

不要怕做得不好,重要的是去做。

Don't be afraid of not doing it well, the important thing is to do it.

做一点点,也比什么都不做好。

Doing a little is better than doing nothing.

当你每天都能和拖延说“不”,你会发现自己变得更自信。

When you say "no" to procrastination every day, you'll find yourself becoming more confident.

你会觉得自己可以控制时间,可以安排生活。

You will feel that you can control your time and arrange your life.

学习中文也会越来越有趣,因为你每天都在进步。

Learning Chinese will also become more and more fun because you are making progress every day.

慢慢地,你就会明白,改变拖延其实就是改变生活。

Slowly, you will understand that changing procrastination is actually changing your life.

有时候我们会觉得拖延已经习惯了,很难改变,其实不是这样。

Sometimes we feel that procrastination has become a habit and is difficult to change, but this is not the case.

每个人都可以慢慢学习,找到适合自己的方法。

Everyone can learn slowly and find a method that suits them.

一个好办法是写计划。

A good way to do this is to write a plan.

你可以在纸上写下今天要做的三件事,不要写很多,只要三件。

You can write down three things you want to do today on a piece of paper. Don’t write too many, just three.

然后一件一件完成。

Then complete them one by one.

完成以后,可以在纸上打一个勾,这样你会觉得很有成就感。

After completing it, you can put a check mark on the paper, which will make you feel a sense of accomplishment.

小小的成功,会给你更多动力去继续做下去。

Small successes will give you more motivation to keep going.

当你学习中文时,也可以这样。

The same can be done when you learn Chinese.

比如你写下“今天学五个新词”,“读一篇小短文”,“听十分钟中文”。

For example, you could write down “learn five new words today”, “read a short article”, or “listen to Chinese for ten minutes”.

这三件事完成以后,你就可以休息一下,或者奖励自己一杯果汁。

After completing these three tasks, you can take a break or reward yourself with a glass of juice.

计划让事情变得清楚,也让你不容易拖延。

Planning brings clarity and makes you less likely to procrastinate.

还有一个方法是给自己规定时间。

Another way is to set a time for yourself.

比如你说“我现在学习二十分钟”。

For example, you say, "I am studying for twenty minutes now."

这二十分钟里,你只做学习,不做别的。

During these twenty minutes, you only study and do nothing else.

时间一到,你就可以休息五分钟。

When the time is up, you can take a five-minute break.

这样学习就不会觉得太长,也不会觉得累。

This way, studying won’t feel too long and you won’t feel tired.

这个方法叫“小块时间”,很有用。

This method is called "small blocks of time" and it is very useful.

每天几个小块时间,加起来就是很大的进步。

A few small blocks of time each day can add up to a lot of progress.

有的人会问:“如果我还是不想做怎么办?

Some people may ask, “What if I still don’t want to do it?

” 那就告诉自己“只做一点点”。

” Then tell yourself “just do a little bit.”

比如说“我只看一个词”。

For example, "I only look at one word."

当你真的开始看了一个词,你常常会想再看第二个、第三个。

Once you really start looking at a word, you often want to look at the second and third one.

开始的时候最难,但是一旦开始,就会自然继续。

It's the hardest at the beginning, but once you start, it will continue naturally.

你不需要要求自己做很多,只要先开始一点点。

You don't need to ask yourself to do a lot, just start with a little bit.

我们还可以用正面的想法来帮助自己。

We can also use positive thoughts to help ourselves.

不要总是说“我不行”,“我没有时间”。

Don’t always say “I can’t” or “I don’t have time”.

可以换成“我可以”,“我有时间学一点”。

You can change it to "I can" or "I have time to learn a little."

当你用正面的话鼓励自己,你的心里会更轻松,不容易拖延。

When you encourage yourself with positive words, you will feel more relaxed and less likely to procrastinate.

每天对自己说一句“我今天要做完”,你会觉得更有力量。

Say to yourself every day, "I will finish it today," and you will feel more powerful.

在学习的路上,不要忘记休息和运动。

On the road of learning, don't forget to rest and exercise.

身体好,头脑才会清楚。

A healthy body leads to a clear mind.

每天出去走一走,呼吸新鲜空气,心里就会更舒服。

Go out for a walk every day and breathe fresh air, and you will feel more comfortable.

心情好的时候,你更容易开始,也不容易拖延。

When you’re in a good mood, you’re more likely to start and less likely to procrastinate.

慢慢地,你会发现自己和以前不一样了。

Slowly, you will find that you are different from before.

以前总是拖到明天,现在可以马上开始。

I used to put it off until tomorrow, but now I can start right away.

以前事情很多,现在每天都能完成。

I used to have a lot to do, but now I can get it done every day.

这样的改变会让你更自信,也让你更快乐。

Such changes will make you more confident and happier.

拖延不是一个不能改变的习惯,只要你愿意,现在就可以一步一步开始。

Procrastination is not a habit that cannot be changed. As long as you are willing, you can start now, step by step.

记住,最重要的就是行动,不要等。

Remember, the most important thing is to act, don't wait.

当我们学会一步一步改变拖延的时候,就会发现学习和生活都慢慢变得轻松。

When we learn to change procrastination step by step, we will find that study and life will gradually become easier.

特别是在学习中文的路上,如果你每天坚持,不管时间长短,你都会有收获。

Especially when learning Chinese, if you persist every day, no matter how long it takes, you will gain something.

很多人以为学习中文一定要花很长时间,其实不是。

Many people think that learning Chinese takes a long time, but it is not.

每天十分钟也很好,只要你坚持下去,就能看到进步。

Ten minutes a day is also good. As long as you stick to it, you will see progress.

重要的不是一次学多少,而是每天都不要停。

What matters is not how much you learn at one time, but not stopping every day.

学习中文的时候,可以先从简单的事情开始。

When learning Chinese, you can start with simple things.

比如每天早上起床以后,读一读昨天学过的词。

For example, after getting up every morning, read the words you learned yesterday.

这样你可以记得更牢,也不用花太多时间。

This way you can remember it better and it won’t take you too long.

晚上睡觉前,你可以再复习一次。

You can review it again before going to bed at night.

早上和晚上各一点点,累积起来就是很大的力量。

A little bit in the morning and evening adds up to a lot of power.

你会发现,这种方法比一天学很多却很快忘记要好得多。

You will find that this method is much better than learning a lot in one day and forgetting it quickly.

还有一个好方法是把中文放进生活里。

Another good way is to incorporate Chinese into your life.

比如你在家里,可以在桌子上写一个小纸条,上面写“桌子 zhuōzi”,

For example, if you are at home, you can write a small piece of paper on the table with "桌 zhuōzi" written on it.

在门上写“门 mén”。

Write "门 mén" on the door.

这样你每天看到这些词,就会记得很清楚。

This way you will remember these words clearly when you see them every day.

学习不一定要坐在桌子前,也可以在生活中慢慢练习。

You don’t have to sit at a desk to study; you can also practice slowly in your life.

生活里的小练习,会让你觉得中文就在你身边,不再是很难的东西。

Small exercises in daily life will make you feel that Chinese is right beside you and is no longer a difficult thing.

当你感到想拖延的时候,可以先告诉自己“我只学一个词”。

Whenever you feel like procrastinating, tell yourself, “I’m only learning one word.”

拿出一本书或者一个手机应用,学一个新词,写下来,读出来。

Pull out a book or a phone app, learn a new word, write it down, and read it aloud.

这时候你会发现,其实一点也不难。

At this time you will find that it is not difficult at all.

很多时候,我们不是不能学,而是没有开始。

Many times, it’s not that we can’t learn, but that we haven’t started.

开始以后,事情就变简单了。

Once you start, things get easier.

学习中文还需要听。

Learning Chinese also requires listening.

每天可以听五分钟中文,不管是新闻、故事还是歌。

You can listen to Chinese for five minutes every day, whether it is news, stories or songs.

听的时候不要怕听不懂,只要多听,大脑就会慢慢习惯。

Don’t be afraid of not understanding when listening. Just listen more and your brain will gradually get used to it.

听力好,口语也会好。

If you listen well, you will speak well too.

你可以在走路的时候听,在等车的时候听,这样学习就不会觉得很重。

You can listen to it while walking or while waiting for the bus, so that studying will not feel too heavy.

有时候,我们也需要给自己一个小奖励。

Sometimes, we also need to give ourselves a small reward.

比如今天学了十个新词,就可以看一集喜欢的节目。

For example, if you learn ten new words today, you can watch an episode of your favorite show.

奖励让学习变得有趣,不是压力。

Rewards make learning fun, not stressful.

你会觉得学习和快乐可以在一起,而不是对立。

You will feel that learning and happiness can go together, not in opposition.

慢慢地,你会发现,中文不再是“明天再学”的事情,而是“今天就学”的习惯。

Gradually, you will find that Chinese is no longer something to be learned tomorrow, but a habit to be learned today.

每天一点点,你就能积累很多。

A little bit every day will add up to a lot.

拖延会越来越少,行动会越来越多。

There will be less procrastination and more action.

坚持下去,你会发现自己不仅中文变好,生活也更有力量。

Keep going, and you’ll find that not only your Chinese has improved, but your life has also become more fulfilling.

当你坚持每天都做,不给自己太多借口的时候,你会慢慢发现,拖延真的可以减少。

When you insist on doing it every day and don’t give yourself too many excuses, you will slowly find that procrastination can really be reduced.

你不再害怕开始,因为你知道开始以后就会很轻松。

You are no longer afraid to start because you know it will be easy once you start.

其实很多事情都和学习中文一样,一点一点去做,就会越来越好。

In fact, many things are just like learning Chinese. If you do it little by little, you will get better and better.

不要想着要完美,不要想着要一次完成所有,只要每天都有小小的进步,就是最大的胜利。

Don't think about being perfect, don't think about completing everything at once, as long as you make a small progress every day, it is the greatest victory.

有的人会说自己没有时间,其实时间就在生活里。

Some people say that they don’t have time, but in fact, time is in life.

如果你少看一会儿手机,少刷一会儿视频,你就会有十分钟来学习。

If you look at your phone less or watch videos less, you will have ten minutes to study.

十分钟看起来很短,可是如果每天都有十分钟,一个月就是三百分钟,

Ten minutes may seem short, but if you have ten minutes every day, that’s three hundred minutes a month.

一年就是三千多分钟。

That’s more than 3,000 minutes a year.

这么长的时间,一定能学很多。

With such a long time, I am sure I can learn a lot.

拖延浪费的就是这些小时间,而坚持使用这些小时间,就能让我们变得更强大。

Procrastination wastes these little moments, but by persisting in using these little moments, we can become stronger.

学习中文不是一条很快的路,而是一条慢慢走的路。

Learning Chinese is not a quick path, but a slow one.

走得慢没有关系,只要不停下就好。

It’s okay to walk slowly, as long as you don’t stop.

每天学几个词,每天听一点中文,你的耳朵会慢慢习惯,你的口语会越来越自然。

Learn a few words every day and listen to a little Chinese every day, your ears will gradually get used to it, and your speaking will become more and more natural.

最重要的是,不要停,不要拖。

Most importantly, don't stop and don't delay.

因为一停,就很容易说“明天再来”,然后明天变成下周,下周变成下个月。

Because once you stop, it's easy to say "I'll do it tomorrow", and then tomorrow becomes next week, and next week becomes next month.

这样就真的错过了很多机会。

This really means a lot of missed opportunities.

你也可以写一个学习日记。

You can also keep a study journal.

每天写下你学了什么,不管是一句话,还是五个新词,都写下来。

Every day write down what you learned, whether it's a sentence or five new words, write it down.

日记不需要很长,但它会告诉你,你真的在进步。

The journal doesn't need to be long, but it will show you that you are actually making progress.

当你回头看一个月以前的日记,你会惊讶自己已经学了这么多。

When you look back at your diary entry from a month ago, you'll be surprised at how much you've learned.

这样的感觉会让你更有信心,也会让你更想继续学下去。

This feeling will make you more confident and make you want to continue learning.

在生活中,拖延其实让我们失去很多快乐。

In life, procrastination actually makes us lose a lot of happiness.

因为事情越来越多,心里越来越紧张。

As things become more and more complicated, I become more and more nervous.

可是当我们学会马上去做,我们会觉得心里很轻松。

But when we learn to do it right away, we will feel relieved.

比如今天你决定复习五个词,你做完以后会觉得很高兴,很自在。

For example, if you decide to review five words today, you will feel very happy and comfortable after you finish.

这种轻松的感觉就是对拖延最好的胜利。

This feeling of relief is the best victory over procrastination.

坚持下去,你会发现,拖延不再是你的习惯,而是你的过去。

Stick with it, and you’ll find that procrastination is no longer a habit, but a thing of the past.

现在的你,是一个可以马上行动的人。

Now you are a person who can take action immediately.

每天都有小目标,每天都有小进步,你的生活会越来越好,你的中文也会越来越好。

If you set small goals every day and make small progress every day, your life will get better and better, and your Chinese will get better and better.

不要害怕开始,不要害怕失败。

Don't be afraid to start, don't be afraid to fail.

重要的是,你每天都在走,每天都在前进。

What’s important is that you keep moving forward every day.

记住,时间不会等我们。

Remember, time won't wait for us.

如果我们总是拖延,时间就会悄悄走掉。

If we keep procrastinating, time will slip away quietly.

而如果我们现在就开始,时间就会变成我们的朋友。

And if we start now, time will become our friend.

今天学的词,明天就会用,后天就会记住。

The words you learn today, you will use tomorrow and remember the day after tomorrow.

这样,学习中文就会变成一种快乐的习惯。

In this way, learning Chinese will become a happy habit.

只要你愿意,现在就能改变,不要再等明天,因为今天就是最好的时候。

As long as you are willing, you can change now. Don't wait until tomorrow, because today is the best time.

✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子

Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!

拖延 (tuōyán)

Meaning: to procrastinate, to delay

Explanation: This word means putting off something that should be done today until tomorrow or later. It is very common in daily life and often brings stress.

Example from the text: 拖延就是今天的事情不做,要明天再做。

开始 (kāishǐ)

Meaning: to begin, to start

Explanation: Many things feel difficult only before starting. Once you begin, you will feel it is easier than you thought.

Example from the text: 开始以后,你会发现,事情没有想的那么可怕。

目标 (mùbiāo)

Meaning: goal, target

Explanation: Setting small goals can help you continue studying step by step without pressure.

Example from the text: 一个方法是给自己小目标。

坚持 (jiānchí)

Meaning: to persist, to stick to something

Explanation: Learning a little every day is not hard, but if you keep going, you will see progress.

Example from the text: 这样一天一天坚持下去,你会发现很容易做到。

奖励 (jiǎnglì)

Meaning: reward, to reward

Explanation: Giving yourself a small reward after studying makes learning fun and reduces pressure.

Example from the text: 如果你今天学了二十分钟中文,可以喝一杯茶,或者听一首歌。

Nhận xét