🎙️ Podcast #61|What helps you reduce stress the fastest? – 什么能最快让你减压? Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
大家好,欢迎收听Learn Chinese Podcast,我是李明,
Hello everyone, welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast. I’m Li Ming.
很高兴和大家见面。
Nice to meet you all.
这个节目想帮助大家用简单的中文学习生活里的话题,让学习中文变得轻松又有趣。
This program aims to help everyone learn daily topics in simple Chinese, making learning Chinese easy and interesting.
今天我们要一起聊一聊一个大家都很关心的问题,
Today we are going to talk about an issue that everyone is concerned about.
就是“什么方法可以最快帮助你减轻压力”。
It's "what method can help you relieve stress the fastest?"
生活里我们常常会有学习的压力、工作的压力,还有生活的压力,
In life, we often have the pressure of study, work, and life.
所以学会减轻压力对我们的身体和心情都很重要。
So learning to reduce stress is important for both our body and our mood.
希望今天的内容可以让你学到一些中文,也能学到一些简单的方法来让自己放松。
I hope today’s content can help you learn some Chinese and also teach you some simple ways to relax yourself.
当我觉得有很多压力的时候,我会先停下来,慢慢地做几次深呼吸。
When I feel a lot of stress, I stop and take a few slow, deep breaths.
我先吸一口气,再慢慢地呼出来。
I take a breath in first, then exhale slowly.
这样做几次,我的心会安静一些,头脑也会清楚一些。
After doing this a few times, my heart becomes calmer and my mind becomes clearer.
有时候我会闭上眼睛,安静地坐五分钟,不看手机,也不说话,只是让自己休息。
Sometimes I will close my eyes and sit quietly for five minutes, not looking at my phone or talking, just allowing myself to rest.
这种小小的休息虽然很短,但常常会让我觉得轻松很多。
Although these little breaks are short, they often make me feel much more relaxed.
除了呼吸和休息,我还喜欢运动。
Besides breathing and resting, I also like to exercise.
运动的时候,我的身体会动起来,心里的紧张就会慢慢走开。
When I exercise, my body starts moving and the tension in my heart slowly fades away.
我常常早上去公园跑步,空气很新鲜,天空很蓝,跑完以后我觉得全身都很舒服。
I often go to the park to run in the morning. The air is fresh and the sky is blue. After running, I feel comfortable all over.
有时候我也会骑自行车,从家到河边,一边骑一边看风景。
Sometimes I would ride my bike from home to the river and enjoy the scenery while riding.
风吹在脸上,我会忘记一些烦恼。
When the wind blows on my face, I will forget some of my worries.
还有的时候,我和朋友一起打篮球,我们一边跑一边笑,流很多汗,压力也跟着流走了。
Sometimes, I play basketball with my friends. We run and laugh, sweat a lot, and the stress goes away.
运动让我觉得身体有力量,心里也有力量。
Exercise makes me feel strong physically and mentally.
音乐也是一个很好的方法。
Music is also a good way.
我喜欢在晚上听古筝的声音,轻轻的,很安静。
I like listening to the sound of the guzheng at night, it is soft and quiet.
有时候我听二胡,声音有点伤感,但是听完以后心里会变得很平静。
Sometimes when I listen to the erhu, the sound is a bit sad, but after listening to it, my heart becomes very calm.
音乐让我有一种在山水之间走路的感觉,好像不在城市里,而是在大自然中。
The music makes me feel like I am walking among mountains and rivers, as if I am not in the city, but in nature.
听音乐的时候,我常常会闭上眼睛,让自己跟着声音去旅行。
When I listen to music, I often close my eyes and let myself travel with the sound.
我觉得这是一个很简单又很美好的方法,不用花很多时间,也不用花很多钱,
I think this is a very simple and beautiful method that does not take a lot of time or money.
只要打开音乐,就可以开始放松。
Just turn on the music and start relaxing.
当然,有时候光是自己一个人放松还不够,我也会找朋友一起聊一聊。
Of course, sometimes it’s not enough to relax by myself, so I’ll find friends to chat with.
朋友是生活里很重要的人,他们的笑声和鼓励常常让我忘记一些不开心的事。
Friends are very important people in life. Their laughter and encouragement often make me forget some unhappy things.
比如有一天,我工作特别累,心里觉得很压抑,我就去找一个好朋友。
For example, one day, I was very tired from work and felt very depressed, so I went to find a good friend.
我们坐在茶馆里,喝一杯热茶,慢慢地说最近的生活。
We sat in the teahouse, drank a cup of hot tea, and slowly talked about our recent lives.
我把心里的话说出来,朋友听了以后给我一些安慰,他还讲了自己遇到的事情。
I spoke out what was in my heart, and my friend gave me some comfort after listening. He also told me about his own experiences.
我们聊着聊着,就一起笑了。
As we chatted, we started laughing together.
那一刻我觉得,压力不再那么重了,因为我知道自己不是一个人。
At that moment, I felt that the pressure was no longer so great because I knew I was not alone.
还有一个方法对我来说很有用,就是写日记。
Another method that has been very helpful to me is writing in a journal.
每天晚上,我会拿出一本小本子,把今天的事情写下来。
Every night, I take out a small notebook and write down what happened that day.
如果我心里有烦恼,我会把它写出来。
If I have something bothering me, I will write it down.
写的时候,我会想:这些烦恼都在纸上,不在我心里了。
When I write, I think: All these worries are on paper, not in my heart.
这样写完以后,我的心会觉得轻松,好像有一个朋友听我说话。
After writing like this, I feel relaxed, as if a friend is listening to me.
日记不会打断我,不会说我不好,它只是安静地在那里。
The diary doesn't interrupt me, doesn't say anything bad about me, it just sits there quietly.
写日记让我慢慢学会和自己聊天,也让我更了解自己。
Writing a diary allows me to slowly learn to chat with myself and understand myself better.
其实,每个人减轻压力的方法都不一样。
The truth is, everyone relieves stress differently.
有人喜欢喝茶,有人喜欢散步,有人喜欢画画。
Some people like to drink tea, some like to take a walk, and some like to paint.
重要的是找到最适合自己的方法。
The important thing is to find the method that works best for you.
压力虽然一直存在,但我们可以学习怎样让自己快一点恢复。
Although stress is always there, we can learn how to recover faster.
只要有一些小方法,我们的生活就会变得更轻松,心情也会更快乐。
With just a few small methods, our lives will become easier and our mood will be happier.
我还发现大自然可以给我很多力量。
I also find that nature can give me a lot of strength.
每次我去郊外,看山,看树,看河水,我的心就会安静下来。
Every time I go to the countryside, look at the mountains, the trees, and the river, my heart becomes calm.
城市里有很多声音,有车声,有人声,总是很吵。
There are many sounds in the city, such as car sounds and human voices. It is always noisy.
但是在大自然里,我听到的是风声、水声、鸟声。
But in nature, what I hear is the sound of wind, water and birds.
天空很大,空气很新鲜,我走在小路上,心里的烦恼就慢慢不见了。
The sky is vast and the air is fresh. As I walk on the path, the worries in my heart slowly disappear.
我常常去公园散步,不用走得很快,只是慢慢走,看着花草树木,呼吸新鲜的空气。
I often go for a walk in the park. I don’t have to walk fast, just walk slowly, looking at the flowers, plants and trees, and breathing the fresh air.
散步的时候,我觉得压力在一点一点地离开,就像风把它吹走一样。
As I walked, I felt the stress leaving me little by little, like the wind blowing it away.
有一次,我的工作很忙,心情特别不好。
Once, I was very busy at work and was in a particularly bad mood.
我决定去山上爬山。
I decided to go hiking in the mountains.
开始的时候很累,一步一步走得很慢,可是走到山顶的时候,我看到下面的城市变得很小,
At the beginning, I was very tired and walked very slowly, but when I reached the top of the mountain, I saw that the city below had become very small.
看到远处的山连着山,心里忽然开阔了。
Seeing the mountains connected to each other in the distance, my heart suddenly felt open.
那一刻,我觉得自己的烦恼其实也没有那么大。
At that moment, I felt that my troubles were not that big after all.
大自然让我明白,很多事情只是暂时的,不需要一直放在心里。
Nature made me understand that many things are only temporary and do not need to be kept in mind all the time.
除了大自然,吃一顿好吃的饭菜,也可以让我放松。
Besides nature, eating a delicious meal can also help me relax.
我喜欢自己做饭,切菜,煮汤,炒青菜,这些简单的动作都会让我觉得平静。
I like to cook for myself, chop vegetables, make soup, and stir-fry vegetables. These simple actions make me feel calm.
做饭的时候,我会专心在锅里和菜上,不会去想工作的事情。
When I cook, I focus on the pot and the food and don’t think about work.
等到饭菜做好,香味飘出来的时候,我的心情就已经好很多了。
By the time the food is ready and the aroma wafts out, my mood has improved a lot.
吃一口热汤,喝一口茶,好像所有的疲劳都慢慢消失了。
Take a sip of hot soup and drink a cup of tea, and it seems that all the fatigue is slowly disappearing.
中国有一句话,叫做“人是铁,饭是钢,一顿不吃饿得慌”。
There is a saying in China, "Man is iron and rice is steel. If you skip a meal, you will feel hungry."
吃饭不仅是给身体力量,也是给心里力量。
Eating not only gives strength to the body, but also gives strength to the mind.
有时候,我也喜欢去市场买菜。
Sometimes, I also like to go to the market to buy vegetables.
早上市场里有很多人,有卖水果的,有卖蔬菜的,还有卖豆腐的。
There are a lot of people in the market in the morning, some selling fruits, some selling vegetables, and some selling tofu.
大家都在叫卖,声音热闹。
Everyone was shouting and the noise was lively.
虽然市场里人很多,但这种热闹让我觉得很亲切。
Although there are a lot of people in the market, the hustle and bustle makes me feel very close.
买一些新鲜的蔬菜和水果,回家做饭,也是一种很好的休息。
Buying some fresh vegetables and fruits and cooking at home is also a good way to relax.
另外,我觉得睡眠对减轻压力也非常重要。
In addition, I think sleep is also very important for reducing stress.
如果睡不好,第二天就会觉得很累,做什么都没有精神。
If you don’t sleep well, you will feel very tired the next day and have no energy to do anything.
我以前常常睡得很晚,第二天起床很难,心情也不好。
I used to sleep very late, and it was difficult to get up the next day, and I was in a bad mood.
后来我学会了早点关掉手机,不看太多东西,喝一杯热牛奶,然后上床睡觉。
Later I learned to turn off my phone early, not watch too much, drink a glass of hot milk, and go to bed.
这样睡得比较快,也比较香。
This way you fall asleep faster and more soundly.
早上起来的时候,头脑很清楚,身体也很轻松。
When I wake up in the morning, my mind is clear and my body is relaxed.
睡得好,压力就会少很多。
If you sleep well, you will feel much less stressed.
我还喜欢在家里养花。
I also like to grow flowers at home.
花需要阳光,需要水,我每天都要看看它们,给它们浇水。
Flowers need sunlight and water. I check on them and water them every day.
有时候我看到小小的花慢慢开了,我的心里就很高兴。
Sometimes when I see small flowers slowly blooming, I feel very happy.
花不会说话,可是它们安静地长大,让人觉得很温暖。
Flowers can't speak, but they grow quietly and make people feel warm.
养花让我学会耐心,也让我在照顾它们的时候忘掉一些烦恼。
Growing flowers taught me patience and allowed me to forget some worries when taking care of them.
生活里,其实有很多小方法都可以帮助我们。
In life, there are actually many small ways that can help us.
大自然、好吃的饭菜、好好的睡眠、养花,这些看起来很普通,但当我去做的时候,
Nature, delicious meals, good sleep, and growing flowers may seem ordinary, but when I do them,
它们都会让我感觉轻松,感觉心里慢慢亮了起来。
They all make me feel relaxed and my heart feels brighter.
我觉得书本也是一个很好朋友。
I think books are also very good friends.
当我心里有压力的时候,我喜欢拿起一本书,慢慢地读。
When I feel stressed, I like to pick up a book and read it slowly.
书里的世界和生活里的世界不一样,它带我去新的地方,认识新的人物。
The world in books is different from the world in real life. It takes me to new places and meets new people.
有时候读历史书,我会看到古代的人,他们也有困难,也有烦恼,可是他们依然努力生活。
Sometimes when I read history books, I see people in ancient times. They also had difficulties and troubles, but they still worked hard to live.
这样让我明白,自己的问题并不是最难的。
This made me realize that my problem is not the most difficult one.
读故事书的时候,我会跟着人物一起哭,一起笑,心里的不开心就好像和他们一起走掉了。
When I read storybooks, I would cry and laugh with the characters, and the unhappiness in my heart seemed to go away with them.
书里的字安静地排在一起,可是它们有很大的力量。
The words in the book are arranged quietly, but they have great power.
除了看书,我也喜欢写字。
Besides reading, I also like writing.
写字的时候,我常常用毛笔。
When I write, I often use a brush.
毛笔在纸上慢慢走,每一笔都要小心,不快不慢。
Move the brush slowly across the paper, making each stroke carefully, neither too fast nor too slow.
写的时候,我的心也会变得安静。
When I write, my heart becomes quiet.
写完一张字,我会觉得心里像水一样,很平和。
After writing a piece of words, I feel my heart is as peaceful as water.
写字不仅是一种学习,也是一种休息。
Writing is not only a form of learning, but also a form of rest.
它让我放下心里的杂念,只看着纸和笔。
It allows me to put aside all the distracting thoughts in my mind and just look at the paper and pen.
有的时候,我喜欢在厨房里泡一壶茶。
Sometimes, I like to make a pot of tea in the kitchen.
水烧开了,茶叶放进去,香味慢慢出来。
The water boils, tea leaves are put in, and the fragrance slowly comes out.
茶的颜色变深,空气里都是温暖的味道。
The color of the tea deepened and the air was filled with a warm scent.
我坐下来,拿起一杯茶,慢慢喝。
I sat down, picked up a cup of tea and drank it slowly.
热茶进到身体里,我觉得心也暖了。
As the hot tea entered my body, I felt my heart warm too.
喝茶不是为了快,而是为了慢。
Drinking tea is not about speed, but about slowness.
慢慢喝茶,就像和自己一起坐下来聊天。
Drinking tea slowly is like sitting down and chatting with yourself.
我还会在晚上点上一盏小灯。
I also light a small lamp at night.
灯光不强,很柔和。
The light is not strong, very soft.
我会坐在书桌前,把一天的事情想一想,写一点小笔记。
I would sit at my desk, think about the day and write down some small notes.
有时候我会写今天让我开心的事,也会写让我难过的事。
Sometimes I write about things that made me happy today, and sometimes I write about things that made me sad.
写下以后,我觉得这些事都已经放下了。
After writing this down, I feel like I’ve let go of all these things.
第二天醒来,我会有新的力量。
I'll wake up the next day with renewed strength.
音乐依然是我生活里不可少的。
Music is still an indispensable part of my life.
特别是在晚上,我喜欢放一些轻轻的古琴声。
Especially at night, I like to play some soft guqin music.
音乐好像流水一样,让我慢慢忘掉白天的忙碌。
The music is like flowing water, making me slowly forget the busyness of the day.
闭上眼睛听的时候,我好像站在山谷里,看着云在天上走。
When I closed my eyes and listened, I felt like I was standing in a valley, watching the clouds moving in the sky.
心里原本的重担,渐渐轻了。
The original burden in my heart gradually became lighter.
有一次,我去西湖旅行。
Once, I traveled to West Lake.
早上我站在湖边,看见湖水很平静,太阳慢慢升起,照在水面上,像金子一样闪亮。
I stood by the lake in the morning and saw that the water was very calm. The sun slowly rose and shone on the water, shining like gold.
我坐在石头上,听到远处有人在弹古琴。
I sat on a rock and heard someone playing the guqin in the distance.
那一刻,我完全忘记了城市里的忙碌。
At that moment, I completely forgot about the hustle and bustle of the city.
大自然的美,加上音乐的声,让我心里非常平和。
The beauty of nature and the sound of music make me feel very peaceful.
回来以后,每当我觉得累的时候,我都会想起西湖的早晨。
After I came back, whenever I felt tired, I would think of the morning at West Lake.
其实,压力不是坏东西,它提醒我们要努力,可是太多压力会让人不快乐。
In fact, pressure is not a bad thing. It reminds us to work hard, but too much pressure will make people unhappy.
所以我们要学会让自己慢下来。
So we have to learn to slow ourselves down.
看书、写字、喝茶、听音乐,这些安静的事情,就像小小的钥匙,帮我打开一扇门,
Reading, writing, drinking tea, listening to music, these quiet things are like small keys that help me open a door.
让我走进一个没有压力的空间。
Let me walk into a space where there is no pressure.
我发现运动不仅能让身体健康,也能让心情变得更好。
I found that exercise not only improves physical health, but also improves mood.
每次我跑步的时候,我都会听到自己的呼吸和脚步声。
Every time I run, I hear my own breathing and footsteps.
开始的时候会有点累,可是慢慢跑下去,身体越来越热,汗水流下来,我反而觉得很轻松。
I felt a little tired at the beginning, but as I ran slowly, my body became hotter and hotter, sweat started to flow, and I felt very relaxed.
跑完以后,我会在公园的长椅上坐一会儿,看着树叶动来动去,心里很舒服。
After running, I would sit on a bench in the park for a while, watching the leaves move, and I felt very comfortable.
有时候跑步的过程很像生活,开始有压力,但是坚持下去,就会越来越容易。
Sometimes the process of running is very similar to life. It may feel stressful at the beginning, but if you stick with it, it will become easier and easier.
除了跑步,我还喜欢打太极。
In addition to running, I also like to practice Tai Chi.
太极的动作很慢,每一步都要很稳,不急不快。
Tai Chi movements are very slow, and each step must be steady, neither hurried nor fast.
练太极的时候,我的眼睛看着前方,心里什么都不想,只是跟着手和脚一起动。
When I practice Tai Chi, I look straight ahead, thinking nothing, and just follow the movements of my hands and feet.
风吹过来,阳光照下来,我觉得自己和大自然是一体的。
The wind blows and the sun shines, and I feel that I am one with nature.
太极不仅是运动,也像一种安静的休息。
Tai Chi is not only an exercise, it is also like a quiet rest.
练完以后,我常常觉得心里没有那么多担心,整个人都放松了。
After practicing, I often feel less worried and more relaxed.
有时候我也会骑自行车,从家一直骑到河边。
Sometimes I would ride my bike from home to the river.
河边的风很凉,水面很宽。
The wind by the river is cool and the water is wide.
我骑得很快的时候,好像所有的烦恼都被甩在后面。
When I ride fast, it seems like all my worries are left behind.
停下来的时候,我会看着河水慢慢流,想一想自己今天的事情。
When I stop, I will watch the river flow slowly and think about what I did today.
水从远方来,又流向远方,好像在告诉我,人生也应该像水一样,不要一直抓着烦恼不放。
The water comes from afar and flows to afar, as if telling me that life should be like water, and we should not always hold on to troubles.
和朋友一起运动更有意思。
It's more fun to exercise with friends.
我常常和几个朋友去打篮球。
I often go to play basketball with some friends.
球场上大家跑来跑去,大声喊,大声笑。
Everyone was running around on the court, shouting and laughing loudly.
我们都流了很多汗,可是心里很轻松。
We all sweated a lot, but we felt relaxed.
比赛结束以后,我们会一起坐下来喝水,说一些简单的话。
After the game, we would sit down together, drink some water and talk a little.
朋友的存在,让运动不只是锻炼身体,更是一种快乐的交流。
The presence of friends makes exercise not just a physical exercise, but also a happy communication.
我还喜欢在周末去爬山。
I also like to go hiking on weekends.
山路不容易走,要一步一步往上爬。
The mountain road is not easy to walk on, you have to climb up step by step.
开始的时候腿很酸,心里也想放弃,可是我告诉自己再走一段。
At the beginning my legs were sore and I wanted to give up, but I told myself to walk a little further.
等到走到山顶,看见远处的山和树,我觉得一切都值得。
When I reached the top of the mountain and saw the mountains and trees in the distance, I felt that it was all worth it.
站在山顶的时候,我会张开双手深呼吸,觉得自己真的放下了很多压力。
When I stand on the top of the mountain, I open my arms and take a deep breath, and I feel like I have really let go of a lot of pressure.
爬山让我明白,有些压力就像上山的路,虽然累,但只要坚持,就会看到美好的风景。
Climbing mountains made me understand that some pressure is like the road up the mountain. Although it is tiring, as long as you persist, you will see beautiful scenery.
有一次我和几个朋友去郊外爬黄山。
Once, I went to the suburbs to climb Mount Huangshan with some friends.
山路很长,我们一路走一路笑。
The mountain road was very long and we laughed all the way.
爬到山顶的时候,太阳刚刚出来,云海在脚下翻动,好像走在天上。
When we climbed to the top of the mountain, the sun had just come out and the sea of clouds was rolling under our feet, as if we were walking in the sky.
那一刻,我们都忘记了工作的事,也忘记了生活里的烦恼,只觉得心里有一种很大的自由。
At that moment, we all forgot about work and the troubles in life, and we only felt a great freedom in our hearts.
后来回到家里,每次我想起那一天的景色,都会觉得压力一下子小了很多。
Later, when I returned home, every time I thought of the scenery that day, I felt a lot less stressed.
运动给我很多力量,它让我知道身体可以帮助心灵。
Exercise gives me a lot of strength and it makes me realize that the body can help the mind.
每一次跑步、骑车、打球、爬山,都是和自己的一次对话。
Every time you run, ride a bike, play ball, or climb a mountain, it is a conversation with yourself.
压力虽然存在,但只要动起来,它就会慢慢离开,留下的只有轻松和力量。
Although pressure exists, as long as you move, it will slowly go away, leaving only ease and strength.
当我一个人安静下来的时候,我常常会想起写日记的重要。
When I am alone and quiet, I often think of the importance of keeping a diary.
日记是一个很特别的朋友,它不会说话,却能听我所有的心里话。
A diary is a very special friend. It can’t speak, but it can listen to everything I say.
有时候一天过得很忙,事情很多,心里也很乱。
Sometimes the day is very busy, with a lot of things to do and my mind is in a mess.
我拿出笔,把今天的事情一件一件写下来。
I took out a pen and wrote down what happened today one by one.
写的时候,好像把心里的石头放在纸上,心就轻了。
When I write, it feels like I put the stone in my heart onto paper, and my heart feels lighter.
写完以后,我再看一遍,发现其实很多烦恼并不是那么严重,只是我一开始想得太多。
After I finished writing, I read it again and found that many of my worries were not that serious. It was just that I thought too much at the beginning.
日记不仅让我放松,还让我学会认识自己。
Journaling not only helps me relax, but also helps me learn about myself.
比如有一天我写到,我常常因为小事情生气。
For example, one day I wrote that I often get angry over small things.
写下来以后,我才清楚地看到自己的问题。
Only after writing it down did I see my problem clearly.
慢慢地,我学会了遇到小事情的时候先冷静,不要马上生气。
Gradually, I learned to stay calm when encountering small things and not get angry immediately.
这种改变不是一天的,但日记让我一步一步变得更好。
This change didn’t happen overnight, but journaling helped me get better step by step.
有时候我也喜欢在日记里画一些简单的画。
Sometimes I also like to draw some simple pictures in my diary.
不是画得很漂亮,只是几朵花,一条河,一个太阳。
It's not a beautiful painting, just a few flowers, a river, and a sun.
这些小小的画让我觉得生活很美。
These little paintings make me feel that life is beautiful.
画的时候,我的心也跟着安静下来,就像小时候无忧无虑的感觉。
When I paint, my heart becomes calm, just like the carefree feeling I had as a child.
除了写日记,我还会做一些简单的家务。
In addition to writing a diary, I also do some simple housework.
有人觉得家务是麻烦,可是对我来说,家务也是一种放松。
Some people think housework is troublesome, but for me, housework is also a form of relaxation.
比如洗碗的时候,水是热的,泡沫很多,我一边洗一边看着碗变干净,心里觉得很舒服。
For example, when washing dishes, the water is hot and there is a lot of foam. I feel very comfortable as I watch the dishes become clean.
扫地的时候,我看着灰尘慢慢消失,房间变得整齐,我觉得心里的压力也一起被扫走了。
While sweeping the floor, I watched the dust slowly disappear and the room became tidy, and I felt that the pressure in my heart was also swept away.
家里干净了,心情自然就会好。
When your home is clean, your mood will naturally be good.
有时候我会在阳台上晒衣服。
Sometimes I hang clothes on the balcony.
阳光照在衣服上,风吹过来,衣服慢慢飘动。
The sun shines on the clothes, the wind blows, and the clothes flutter slowly.
这个画面很简单,却让我觉得很平静。
This image is simple, but it makes me feel very calm.
生活并不需要很多复杂的事情,这些小小的动作都能让我找到快乐。
Life doesn’t need a lot of complicated things, these small actions can make me find happiness.
我还喜欢去菜市场买新鲜的水果和蔬菜。
I also like to go to the market to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
市场里很热闹,卖菜的人大声叫卖,顾客在挑挑选选。
The market is very lively, with vegetable sellers shouting loudly and customers picking and choosing.
虽然声音很大,但那是一种有生命力的声音。
Although the sound was loud, it was a sound full of life.
挑到喜欢的蔬菜和水果,心里会有一种满足感。
When you pick your favorite vegetables and fruits, you will feel a sense of satisfaction.
带回家以后,做一顿饭,慢慢吃,就觉得生活很美好。
After bringing it home, cooking a meal and eating it slowly, I feel that life is beautiful.
其实,减轻压力的方法很多,不一定要很大,不一定要特别。
In fact, there are many ways to relieve stress, and they don’t have to be big or special.
它可能就是一杯茶,一次散步,一本书,一段音乐,一场运动,或者一篇小小的日记。
It could be a cup of tea, a walk, a book, a piece of music, an exercise, or a small diary entry.
重要的是我们愿意去停下来,去感受,去选择一种让心轻松的方法。
What’s important is that we are willing to stop, to feel, and to choose a method that makes our hearts feel at ease.
慢慢地我发现,压力不会消失,但我们可以和它一起生活。
Slowly I realized that stress will not go away, but we can live with it.
只要学会放松,学会关心自己,生活里的阳光就会比压力更多。
As long as you learn to relax and learn to care about yourself, there will be more sunshine than pressure in your life.
这样,我们的每一天都会有力量,也会有笑容。
In this way, we will have strength and smiles every day.
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
压力 (yālì)
Meaning: pressure, stress
Explanation: This word is often used for stress from study, work, or life. It is a very common daily word for HSK learners.
Example from the text: 生活里我们常常会有学习的压力、工作的压力,还有生活的压力。
减轻 (jiǎnqīng)
Meaning: to reduce, to lighten
Explanation: This verb means to make something less serious or heavy. In the podcast, it is about reducing stress in life.
Example from the text: 什么方法可以最快帮助你减轻压力。
放松 (fàngsōng)
Meaning: to relax
Explanation: A very useful daily word, meaning to let your body or mind become light and calm. Opposite of being tense.
Example from the text: 希望今天的内容可以让你学到一些中文,也能学到一些简单的方法来让自己放松。
深呼吸 (shēn hūxī)
Meaning: deep breath
Explanation: This phrase means to breathe in and out slowly and deeply. It’s a common way to calm down and reduce stress.
Example from the text: 我会先停下来,慢慢地做几次深呼吸。
大自然 (dà zìrán)
Meaning: nature
Explanation: Refers to the natural world, like mountains, rivers, and trees. The speaker finds peace in nature.
Example from the text: 我还发现大自然可以给我很多力量。
日记 (rìjì)
Meaning: diary, journal
Explanation: A diary is where people write down daily thoughts or experiences. Writing can help reduce stress.
Example from the text: 每天晚上,我会拿出一本小本子,把今天的事情写下来。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét