🎙️ Podcast #67|Trouble with boarding check-in? Learn now! - 办登机手续 | Chinese Listening Practice
Welcome to our Learn Chinese Through Podcast blog. Sit back, listen softly, and let Mandarin guide you into restful sleep.
📌 Categories
🎧 Podcast - 播客
📄 Script - 脚本
🕺大家好,我叫李明。
🕺: Hello everyone, my name is Li Ming.
💃大家好,我是小雨。
💃: Hello everyone, I’m Xiao Yu.
🕺欢迎来到Learn Chinese Podcast。
🕺: Welcome to the Learn Chinese Podcast.
💃我们在这里一起学中文。
💃: We’re here to learn Chinese together.
🕺我们说得慢,
🕺: We speak slowly,
🕺说得清楚。
🕺: and clearly.
💃对,我们用简单的词。
💃: Yes, we use simple words.
🕺我们希望你们开心学习。
🕺: We hope you enjoy learning.
💃今天的话题很有意思。
💃: Today’s topic is very interesting.
🕺对,今天我们要说“办登机手续”。
🕺: Yes, today we’re talking about “checking in for a flight.”
💃办登机手续很重要。
💃: Checking in for a flight is very important.
🕺你坐飞机吗?
🕺: Do you fly often?
💃我坐过几次飞机。
💃: I’ve flown a few times.
🕺第一次坐飞机,你紧张吗?
🕺: Were you nervous the first time you flew?
💃有一点。我不知道怎么办手续。
💃: A little. I didn’t know how to check in.
🕺我也是。第一次的时候,
🕺: Me too. The first time,
🕺我问朋友。
🕺: I asked a friend.
💃办登机手续要准备什么?
💃: What do you need to prepare for check-in?
🕺要准备护照和机票。
🕺: You need to prepare your passport and ticket.
💃对,还要早一点去机场。
💃: Yes, and you need to get to the airport early.
🕺如果太晚,就很麻烦。
🕺: If you’re too late, it’s very troublesome.
💃是的,飞机不会等人。
💃: Yes, the plane won’t wait for you.
🕺我们今天会一步一步说。
🕺: Today, we’ll go through it step by step.
💃从准备,到去柜台,
💃: From preparation to going to the counter,
💃再到托运行李。
💃: and then checking luggage.
🕺最后还要去安检。
🕺: Finally, you need to go through security.
💃听起来有很多步骤。
💃: It sounds like a lot of steps.
🕺但是很简单。
🕺: But it’s very simple.
🕺慢慢学就可以。
🕺: You can learn slowly.
💃我们会用中文小对话。
💃: We’ll use short Chinese dialogues.
🕺这样你们可以听,
🕺: So you can listen,
🕺可以练习。
🕺: and practice.
💃也可以学一些新词。
💃: And learn some new words.
🕺你们准备好了吗?
🕺: Are you ready?
💃我准备好了。
💃: I’m ready.
🕺那我们开始吧。
🕺: Then let’s start.
💃一起走进机场,
💃: Let’s walk into the airport,
💃开始学习吧。
💃: and start learning.
🕺我们一到机场,要先准备东西。 💃对,
🕺: Once we arrive at the airport, we need to prepare things. 💃: Yes,
💃要准备护照和机票。
💃: we need to prepare the passport and ticket.
🕺你知道机票可以是电子票吗?
🕺: Do you know tickets can be electronic?
💃我知道,在手机里也可以。
💃: I know, they can be on your phone too.
🕺但是我喜欢打印出来。
🕺: But I like to print them out.
💃为什么? 🕺因为纸的更清楚,
💃: Why? 🕺: Because paper is clearer,
🕺也不会没电。
🕺: and it won’t run out of battery.
💃对,如果手机没电,就很麻烦。
💃: Yes, if your phone dies, it’s troublesome.
🕺所以最好两种都有。
🕺: So it’s best to have both.
💃是的,安全一些。
💃: Yes, it’s safer.
🕺你出门前,会检查几次?
🕺: How many times do you check before leaving?
💃我会检查三次。
💃: I check three times.
💃护照、机票、
💃: Passport, ticket,
💃钱包。 🕺我也是。
💃: and wallet. 🕺: Me too.
🕺总是怕忘记。
🕺: I’m always afraid of forgetting.
💃你有一次忘记东西吗?
💃: Have you ever forgotten something?
🕺有一次我忘记身份证。
🕺: Once, I forgot my ID.
💃那怎么办?
💃: What did you do?
🕺我只好回家拿。
🕺: I had to go back home to get it.
🕺差点迟到。
🕺: I almost missed the flight.
💃好险啊。 🕺所以现在我都早一点去。 💃对,
💃: That was close. 🕺: So now I always go early. 💃: Yes,
💃最好提前两小时到机场。
💃: it’s best to arrive two hours early.
🕺这样有时间,不用着急。
🕺: That way, there’s time, and no rush.
💃你喜欢带多少行李?
💃: How much luggage do you like to bring?
🕺我一般带一个箱子,
🕺: I usually bring one suitcase,
🕺一个包。箱子托运,
🕺: and one bag. The suitcase is checked,
🕺包可以带上飞机。
🕺: and the bag can go on the plane.
🕺没错。
🕺: Exactly.
🕺你呢? 💃我喜欢轻松,只带一个小包。
🕺: What about you? 💃: I like to travel light, just a small bag.
🕺这样走路很方便。
🕺: That makes walking easier.
💃是的,不用排队托运。
💃: Yes, no need to queue for check-in.
🕺但是如果去很多天,还是要大箱子。
🕺: But if you’re going for many days, you need a big suitcase.
💃对,要带衣服和礼物。
💃: Yes, to bring clothes and gifts.
🕺礼物很重要。
🕺: Gifts are important.
💃我常常带书。
💃: I often bring books.
🕺书很重吧?
🕺: Books are heavy, right?
💃有点重,但我喜欢看。
💃: A bit heavy, but I like to read.
🕺我喜欢带零食。
🕺: I like to bring snacks.
💃你怕飞机上的饭不好吃?
💃: Are you afraid the plane food won’t taste good?
🕺对,有时候不合口味。
🕺: Yes, sometimes it’s not to my taste.
💃所以零食很有用。
💃: So snacks are very useful.
🕺你第一次坐飞机,带很多东西吗?
🕺: The first time you flew, did you bring a lot?
💃太多了,行李超重。
💃: Too much, my luggage was overweight.
🕺超重要加钱。
🕺: Overweight luggage costs extra.
💃对,我当时很心疼。
💃: Yes, I was heartbroken then.
🕺所以后来你学会少带。
🕺: So you learned to pack less later.
💃是的,只带重要的。
💃: Yes, only the important stuff.
🕺你觉得护照放哪里最好?
🕺: Where do you think is the best place to keep your passport?
💃我放在小包里,
💃: I put it in a small bag,
💃随身带。
💃: and carry it with me.
🕺放在衣服口袋安全吗? 💃不安全,
🕺: Is it safe in a clothing pocket? 💃: Not safe,
💃容易掉。 🕺我同意。
💃: it’s easy to lose. 🕺: I agree.
🕺小包拉链好一些。
🕺: A zippered small bag is better.
💃这样过安检也方便。
💃: It’s also convenient for security checks.
🕺对,随手可以拿出来。
🕺: Yes, you can take it out easily.
💃你会准备一支笔吗?
💃: Do you bring a pen?
🕺会,有时候要填表。
🕺: Yes, sometimes you need to fill out forms.
💃对,出国的时候很需要。
💃: Yes, especially when traveling abroad.
🕺笔很小,但很重要。
🕺: A pen is small but important.
💃那你会带水吗?
💃: Do you bring water?
🕺不会,安检不能带水。
🕺: No, security doesn’t allow water.
💃对,
💃: Yes,
💃但可以带一个空瓶子。 🕺到里面再装水。
💃: but you can bring an empty bottle. 🕺: Fill it up inside.
💃很聪明。 🕺你会带枕头吗?
💃: Very smart. 🕺: Do you bring a pillow?
💃有时候会。
💃: Sometimes.
💃长途飞机需要。
💃: It’s needed for long flights.
🕺我一般不带。
🕺: I usually don’t.
💃那你可以睡得好吗?
💃: Can you sleep well then?
🕺还可以。只是有点累。
🕺: It’s okay, just a bit tiring.
💃所以准备真的很重要。
💃: So preparation is really important.
🕺是的,准备好就不怕。
🕺: Yes, if you’re prepared, you’re not afraid.
💃我们已经准备好文件和行李了。
💃: We’ve prepared our documents and luggage.
🕺那下一步是什么?
🕺: What’s the next step?
💃去柜台办登机手续。
💃: Go to the counter to check in.
🕺好,我们一起去看看怎么做。
🕺: Okay, let’s see how it’s done.
🕺我们走到柜台了。
🕺: We’re at the counter now.
💃是的,前面有很多人排队。
💃: Yes, there are many people queuing ahead.
🕺我们也要排队。 💃对,
🕺: We need to queue too. 💃: Yes,
💃慢慢等。 🕺你觉得要等多久?
💃: wait patiently. 🕺: How long do you think we’ll wait?
💃可能二十分钟吧。
💃: Maybe twenty minutes.
🕺没关系,我们有时间。
🕺: No problem, we have time.
💃前面的人都拿着护照和机票。
💃: The people ahead are holding passports and tickets.
🕺他们准备好了。
🕺: They’re prepared.
💃我们也准备好了。
💃: We’re prepared too.
🕺你第一次排队的时候紧张吗?
🕺: Were you nervous the first time you queued?
💃有一点,不知道要说什么。
💃: A bit, I didn’t know what to say.
🕺其实很简单。
🕺: It’s actually very simple.
🕺只要把护照给
🕺: Just give your passport
🕺工作人员。 💃对,
🕺: to the staff. 💃: Yes,
💃他们会帮你。
💃: they’ll help you.
🕺还会问你去哪里。 💃对,
🕺: They’ll ask where you’re going. 💃: Yes,
💃还会确认你的航班号。
💃: and confirm your flight number.
🕺你记得航班号吗?
🕺: Do you remember your flight number?
💃记得,在机票上。
💃: Yes, it’s on the ticket.
🕺到我们了。
🕺: It’s our turn.
💃我们一起练习一下。 🕺好,
💃: Let’s practice together. 🕺: Okay,
🕺我来演工作人员。 💃好,
🕺: I’ll play the staff. 💃: Okay,
💃我来演乘客。 🕺你好,
💃: I’ll play the passenger. 🕺: Hello,
🕺请出示护照。 💃给你,
🕺: please show your passport. 💃: Here,
💃这是我的护照和机票。
💃: this is my passport and ticket.
🕺谢谢,请稍等。
🕺: Thank you, please wait a moment.
💃好的。 🕺这是你的登机牌。
💃: Okay. 🕺: Here’s your boarding pass.
💃谢谢。 🕺完成了,
💃: Thank you. 🕺: Done,
🕺很简单吧。
🕺: simple, right?
💃是的,其实不难。
💃: Yes, it’s not hard.
🕺你拿到登机牌会看什么?
🕺: What do you check on your boarding pass?
💃我会看登机口和时间。 🕺对,
💃: I check the gate and time. 🕺: Yes,
🕺很重要。 💃有时候登机口会换。 🕺对,
🕺: that’s important. 💃: Sometimes the gate changes. 🕺: Yes,
🕺所以要注意看屏幕。 💃对,
🕺: so you need to check the screens. 💃: Yes,
💃机场的屏幕很清楚。
💃: the airport screens are clear.
🕺我有一次没注意,
🕺: I once didn’t pay attention,
🕺差点走错。
🕺: and almost went to the wrong gate.
💃真的?那怎么办?
💃: Really? What happened?
🕺我问工作人员,
🕺: I asked the staff,
🕺他们告诉我新的登机口。
🕺: and they told me the new gate.
💃还好你问了。 🕺是的,
💃: Good thing you asked. 🕺: Yes,
🕺不然就错过飞机了。
🕺: or I’d have missed the flight.
💃所以要仔细看登机牌和屏幕。 🕺对,
💃: So you need to check the boarding pass and screens carefully. 🕺: Yes,
🕺最好多确认几次。
🕺: it’s best to confirm multiple times.
💃你觉得工作人员态度好吗?
💃: Do you think the staff are friendly?
🕺大部分都很好,
🕺: Most are very nice,
🕺很耐心。 💃我也觉得,他们会帮忙。
🕺: and patient. 💃: I think so too, they’re helpful.
🕺如果不会说中文,
🕺: If you don’t speak Chinese,
🕺可以用简单的词。
🕺: you can use simple words.
💃比如说“登机牌”、
💃: Like “boarding pass,”
💃“护照”。 🕺对,
💃: and “passport.” 🕺: Yes,
🕺他们会明白。
🕺: they’ll understand.
💃这样就不用太紧张。
💃: So you don’t need to be too nervous.
🕺你第一次拿到登机牌,高兴吗?
🕺: Were you excited the first time you got a boarding pass?
💃很高兴,感觉真的要飞了。
💃: Very excited, it felt like I was really going to fly.
🕺我也有这种感觉。
🕺: I felt the same way.
💃拿到登机牌以后,要做什么?
💃: What do you do after getting the boarding pass?
🕺如果有大箱子,要托运。 💃对,
🕺: If you have a big suitcase, you need to check it. 💃: Yes,
💃把行李给工作人员。
💃: give the luggage to the staff.
🕺然后他们会给你行李条。
🕺: Then they’ll give you a luggage tag.
💃行李条要收好。 🕺对,
💃: Keep the luggage tag safe. 🕺: Yes,
🕺等到目的地要用。
🕺: you’ll need it at your destination.
💃那我们现在也要去托运行李吗?
💃: So we need to check luggage now too?
🕺对,我们去看看。
🕺: Yes, let’s take a look.
🕺我们到托运行李的地方了。 💃对,
🕺: We’re at the luggage check-in area. 💃: Yes,
💃这里有很多柜台。
💃: there are many counters here.
🕺我们要先把大箱子放在秤上。
🕺: We need to put the big suitcase on the scale.
💃好的,你看,这里写着二十三公斤。
💃: Okay, look, it says twenty-three kilograms.
🕺超重了吗?
🕺: Is it overweight?
💃没有,还可以。
💃: No, it’s fine.
🕺那就放心了。
🕺: That’s a relief.
💃你上次有没有行李超重?
💃: Did you ever have overweight luggage?
🕺有一次,多了五公斤。
🕺: Once, it was five kilograms over.
💃那你怎么办?
💃: What did you do?
🕺我拿出来一些衣服,放进小包。
🕺: I took out some clothes and put them in my small bag.
💃这样可以
💃: That saves
💃省钱。 🕺对,
💃: money. 🕺: Yes,
🕺要不然要加很多钱。
🕺: otherwise, it costs a lot.
💃所以最好在家先称一称。
💃: So it’s best to weigh it at home first.
🕺没错,这样不会紧张。
🕺: Exactly, so you won’t be nervous.
💃现在我来说一遍。
💃: Now I’ll say it once.
💃我要托运行李。 🕺好,
💃: I want to check my luggage. 🕺: Okay,
🕺我来演工作人员。
🕺: I’ll play the staff.
💃你好,我要托运这个行李。
💃: Hello, I want to check this luggage.
🕺请放在这里。
🕺: Please put it here.
💃好的。 🕺这是你的行李条,
💃: Okay. 🕺: Here’s your luggage tag,
🕺请收好。 💃谢谢。
🕺: please keep it safe. 💃: Thank you.
🕺看,很简单吧。
🕺: See, it’s simple, right?
💃对,说几句话就可以。
💃: Yes, just a few words.
🕺有时候工作人员会问你里面有什么。
🕺: Sometimes the staff ask what’s inside.
💃对,那要怎么说?
💃: Yes, what should you say?
🕺可以说衣服、书、
🕺: You can say clothes, books,
🕺礼物。 💃不可以带水和刀。
🕺: and gifts. 💃: You can’t bring water or knives.
🕺对,这些不行。
🕺: Yes, those aren’t allowed.
💃那托运以后,我们还要检查吗?
💃: Do we need to check anything after checking luggage?
🕺要,他们会给你收据。
🕺: Yes, they’ll give you a receipt.
🕺到目的地拿行李要用。
🕺: You’ll need it to pick up luggage at your destination.
💃行李条真的很重要。 🕺对,
💃: The luggage tag is really important. 🕺: Yes,
🕺要放在登机牌里面。
🕺: keep it with your boarding pass.
00:08:29,300 --> 00:08:0,833
💃: That way, it’s hard to lose.
💃这样不容易丢。
🕺: Have you ever lost luggage?
🕺你有没有行李丢过?
💃: Not yet, but my friend has.
💃还没有,但我朋友有过。
🕺: What happened?
🕺那怎么办?
💃: He went to the staff,
💃他去找工作人员,
💃: and showed them the luggage tag.
💃给他们看行李条。
🕺: Did they find it?
🕺最后找到了吗?
💃: Yes, but it took a long time.
💃找到了,不过等了很久。
🕺: So you need to be patient.
🕺所以要耐心。
💃: Yes, after checking luggage, we’re much lighter.
💃是的,托运以后我们就轻松了。
🕺: Just holding a small bag.
🕺手里只拿一个小包。
💃: Yes, much more convenient.
💃对,方便多了。
🕺: What do you put in your small bag?
🕺你的小包里会放什么?
💃: I put my passport,
💃我会放护照、
💃: wallet, and phone.
💃钱包、手机。
🕺: I also put a book.
🕺我还会放一本书。
💃: Reading on the plane is nice.
💃飞机上看书不错。
🕺: Do you bring snacks?
🕺你会放零食吗?
💃: A little,
💃会放一点,
💃: but not too much. 🕺: Yes,
💃但不能太多。 🕺对,
🕺: too much is inconvenient.
🕺太多拿着不方便。
💃: So now we’ve checked our luggage.
💃那我们现在行李已经托运了。
🕺: Yes, next we go to security.
🕺对,接下来要去安检。
💃: Security is very important too.
💃安检也很重要。
🕺: Yes, it’s for safety.
🕺是的,要检查安全。
💃: Let’s go,
💃我们走吧,
💃: and see how security works.
💃去看看安检怎么做。
🕺: We’re at the security checkpoint now. 💃: Yes,
🕺我们现在到安检口了。 💃对,
💃: there are a lot of people here.
💃这里人很多。
🕺: We need to show our boarding pass and passport first.
🕺我们要先出示登机牌和护照。
💃: Show them to the staff.
💃给工作人员看一下。
🕺: Then put your bag on the machine.
🕺然后要把包放在机器上。
💃: Yes, take out your laptop and phone.
💃对,电脑、手机要拿出来。
🕺: Water too.
🕺水也要拿出来。
💃: Yes, bottles can’t have water.
💃对,瓶子里不能有水。
🕺: I have an empty cup,
🕺我有一个空杯子,
🕺: can I bring it?
🕺可以带吗?
💃: Empty ones are fine. 🕺: Okay,
💃空的可以。 🕺好,
🕺: I’ll put it in my bag.
🕺那我就放在包里。
💃: We need to take off our jackets too.
💃我们要把外套也脱下来。
🕺: What about belts?
🕺皮带要不要?
💃: Sometimes, depends on the situation.
💃有时候要,看情况。
🕺: I remember taking off my belt last time.
🕺我记得上次我也脱了皮带。
💃: Yes, it makes it faster. 🕺: Okay,
💃是的,这样过得快一点。 🕺好,
🕺: now I put my things in the tray.
🕺现在我把东西放在盒子里。
💃: Then push it into the machine.
💃然后推到机器里面。
🕺: We walk through the security gate.
🕺我们自己走过安检门。
💃: Sometimes it beeps.
💃有时候会响。
🕺: If it beeps, they check again.
🕺如果响了,要再检查。
💃: The staff use a small device to check your body.
💃工作人员会用小机器检查身体。
🕺: Right, it only takes a few seconds.
🕺没错,几秒钟就好。
💃: Were you nervous the first time at security?
💃你第一次过安检紧张吗?
🕺: A bit, I didn’t know what to do.
🕺有点,不知道要做什么。
💃: Me too, I got used to it later.
💃我也是,后来才习惯。
🕺: Just follow the staff’s instructions. 💃: Yes,
🕺其实只要听工作人员的就好。 💃对,
💃: they’ll tell you what to do.
💃他们会告诉你怎么做。
🕺: Now our things are out.
🕺现在我们的东西出来了。
💃: Check if anything’s missing.
💃看看有没有少。
🕺: Wallet, phone, laptop, all here.
🕺钱包、手机、电脑都在。
💃: Mine are all here too.
💃我的也都在。
🕺: Great. 💃: Now we can go to the gate.
🕺太好了。 💃那我们就可以去登机口了。
🕺: Let’s check the boarding pass,
🕺我们看看登机牌,
🕺: it says gate A10. 💃: Yes,
00:10:45,00 --> 00:10:57,666
💃: the gate is over there.
🕺上面写着A10。 💃对,
🕺: Let’s walk over slowly.
💃登机口在那边。
💃: We still have an hour before boarding.
🕺我们慢慢走过去吧。
🕺: Then we can rest a bit. 💃: Yes,
💃还有一个小时才能登机。
💃: we can buy some food.
🕺那我们可以先休息一下。 💃对,
🕺: The airport has many restaurants.
💃可以去买点吃的。
💃: What do you want to eat?
🕺机场有很多餐厅。
🕺: I want a bowl of noodles. 💃: Okay,
💃你想吃什么?
💃: I want some juice.
🕺我想吃一碗面。 💃好,
🕺: Let’s go together.
💃我想喝点果汁。
💃: But we need to watch the time. 🕺: Yes,
🕺我们一起去吧。
🕺: get to the gate early.
💃不过要注意时间。 🕺对,
💃: I almost missed a flight once.
🕺要提前到登机口。
🕺: Why? 💃: Because I was looking at things in a shop.
💃我有一次差点迟到。
🕺: Forgot the time? 💃: Yes,
🕺为什么? 💃因为我在商店里看东西。
💃: then I ran to the gate.
🕺忘了时间? 💃对,
🕺: Good thing you made it.
💃后来我跑过去。
💃: Yes, so now I always go to the gate early.
🕺还好赶上了。
🕺: Yes, waiting there is more reassuring.
💃是的,所以现在我都会早到登机口。
💃: Do you like to read or use your phone at the gate?
🕺对,在那里等比较安心。
🕺: I like to listen to music.
💃你喜欢在登机口看书还是玩手机?
💃: I like to read.
🕺我喜欢听音乐。
🕺: That makes time pass quickly. 💃: Yes,
💃我喜欢看书。
💃: we’ll board soon.
🕺这样时间过得快。 💃对,
🕺: Now we’ve checked in,
💃很快就可以登机了。
🕺: and passed security.
🕺现在我们办好登机手续,
💃: We’re ready to board the plane.
🕺也过了安检。
🕺: Yes, so relaxing.
💃我们准备好上飞机了。
💃: Wait a moment,
🕺是的,真轻松。
💃: we can review the words we learned today.
💃等一下
🕺: We’re sitting at the gate, resting. 💃: Yes,
💃我们可以总结一下今天学的词。
💃: we can review today’s steps.
🕺我们现在坐在登机口,休息一下。 💃对,
🕺: The first step is preparing documents.
💃可以总结一下今天的步骤。
💃: Bring your passport and ticket. 🕺: Yes,
🕺第一步是准备文件。
🕺: and arrive at the airport early.
💃要带护照和机票。 🕺对,
💃: The second step is going to the counter.
🕺还要早点到机场。
🕺: Give your passport and ticket to the staff.
💃第二步是去柜台。
💃: They’ll give you a boarding pass.
🕺把护照和机票给工作人员。
🕺: After getting the boarding pass,
💃他们会给你登机牌。
🕺: check the gate and time.
🕺拿到登机牌
💃: The third step is checking luggage.
🕺以后,要看登机口和时间。
🕺: Check big suitcases,
💃第三步是托运行李。
🕺: small bags can be carried on.
🕺大箱子要托运,
💃: The staff will give you a luggage tag.
🕺小包可以随身带。
🕺: Keep the luggage tag safe.
💃工作人员会给你行李条。
💃: The fourth step is security.
🕺行李条要收好。
🕺: Put bags and laptops on the machine.
💃第四步是安检。
💃: Water and liquids aren’t allowed.
🕺包和电脑要放在机器上。
🕺: Sometimes you need to take off jackets and belts.
💃水和液体不能带。
💃: Listen to the staff when passing through the security gate.
🕺外套、皮带有时候也要脱。
🕺: Then wait at the gate.
💃过安检门的时候要听工作人员的。
💃: Yes, then you can board the plane.
🕺然后就是到登机口等。
🕺: We learned a lot of new words today.
💃是的,最后就可以上飞机。
💃: Like “passport.” 🕺: Passport.
🕺我们今天学了很多新词。
💃: “Ticket.” 🕺: Air ticket.
💃比如“护照”。 🕺Passport。
💃: “Boarding pass.” 🕺: Boarding pass.
💃“机票”。 🕺Air ticket。
💃: And “check-in luggage.”
💃“登机牌”。 🕺Boarding pass。
🕺: Check-in luggage.
💃还有“托运行李”。
💃: And “security check.”
🕺Check-in luggage。
🕺: Security check.
💃还有“安检”。
💃: These words are very useful.
🕺Security check。
🕺: You’ll definitely use them at the airport.
💃这些词都很实用。
💃: Which word do you think is the most important?
🕺在机场一定会用到。
🕺: I think it’s “boarding pass.”
💃你觉得哪个词最重要?
💃: I think it’s “passport.”
🕺我觉得是“登机牌”。
🕺: Both are important.
💃我觉得是“护照”。
🕺: Without a passport and boarding pass, you can’t board.
🕺都很重要。
💃: Yes, so you must prepare them.
🕺没有护照和登机牌,不能上飞机。
🕺: Was today’s lesson difficult? 💃: Not difficult,
💃对,所以一定要准备好。
💃: very clear. 🕺: Because we used many short dialogues.
🕺你觉得今天的学习难吗? 💃不难,
💃: Yes, short dialogues make learning easier.
💃很清楚。 🕺因为我们用了很多小对话。
🕺: You can follow along and say them too.
💃对,小对话让学习更简单。
💃: Listen and speak more,
🕺你们也可以跟着一起说。
💃: and your Chinese will get better.
💃多听多说,
🕺: Do you think this was useful?
💃中文会越来越好。
💃: If it was useful, let us know.
🕺你们觉得有用吗?
🕺: You can leave a comment below.
💃如果有用,可以告诉我们。
💃: Or share with friends.
🕺可以在下面留言。
🕺: So everyone can learn Chinese together.
💃也可以分享给朋友。
💃: Remember to subscribe to our channel.
🕺这样大家一起学习中文。
🕺: Next time, we’ll bring a new topic.
💃记得订阅我们的频道。
💃: Keep learning Chinese together.
🕺下次我们会带来新的话题。
🕺: That’s all for today’s content.
💃一起继续学习中文。
💃: See you next time.
🕺今天的内容就到这里。
💃我们下次见。
✍️ Vocabulary & Examples - 词汇和例子
Let's learn a few useful and meaningful phrases from today's podcast!
喝茶 (hē chá)
Meaning: to drink tea
Explanation: A common daily activity in China. Tea drinking is not only for quenching thirst, but also for culture, relaxation, and social connection.
Example from the text: 很多中国人每天都喝茶。
文化 (wén huà)
Meaning: culture
Explanation: Refers to traditions, customs, and values. In the podcast, tea is described as not just a drink but a part of Chinese culture.
Example from the text: 喝茶是一种文化。
绿茶 (lǜ chá)
Meaning: green tea
Explanation: A type of tea with a fresh, light taste. It is often drunk in summer because it feels cool and refreshing.
Example from the text: 我最喜欢绿茶,味道清清的,很新鲜。
敬茶 (jìng chá)
Meaning: to offer tea respectfully
Explanation: A traditional gesture of respect and courtesy, especially during weddings, New Year, or when greeting elders.
Example from the text: 比如结婚的时候,新娘要给公公婆婆敬茶。
普洱茶 (pǔ'ěr chá)
Meaning: Pu’er tea
Explanation: A famous tea from Yunnan province. It has a deep color and unique taste, often said to aid digestion.
Example from the text: 普洱茶在云南很有名。
All content in this podcast is copyrighted by Learn Chinese Through Podcast. Any form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, or quotation without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét